IUC World Exclusive: Duchess of York Suicidal over NOTW Shocking Undercover Report

Posted on May 23rd, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

duchess of yorkMy Royal source told me minutes ago that Sarah Ferguson has completely gone over the edge in light of the News of The World’s shocking undercover report that Ferguson accepted a deal for 500 thousand pounds in exchange for access to her ex husband, Prince Andrew.
“For the first time it appears that Sarah sees no way of getting out of a terrible situation that she got herself into,” the source told IUC. “She’s been drinking heavily and popping pills. There’s a suicide watch on her.”
The source added that Andrew was “devastated” by his ex wife’s actions. “He will throw her out of his home and will not stand by her,” the source said. “Andrew wants to strangle her. He wasn’t even this peeved at her when she was cheating on him. This is the last straw.” The source added The Queen was notified of this late last night and was on the phone with Andrew for more than 30 minutes in “an emergency damage control call”. Developing…

1. keane cyber queen supreme said on May 23rd, 2010 at 11:23 am

Ian this is not the story – you know what the story is. This should bring down the monarchy. That and that outrageous last minute intervention by the Queen to prevent Paul Burrell blabbing in court about what they’re all really up to. Corrupt motherf*ckers one and all, they need to be taken down.

2. DogBlissYou said on May 23rd, 2010 at 12:24 pm

“My Royal source.” Jesus.

3. Boot Goot said on May 23rd, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Ian, was your “royal source” Google, by any chance?

4. Togi said on May 23rd, 2010 at 2:48 pm

@keane cyber queen supreme:
    My goodness, Keane! What the heck is going on over there??? I really must get out more often.

5. Gabby Fishman said on May 23rd, 2010 at 2:48 pm

@keane cyber queen supreme:
    You are right Keane. It’s time the Monarchy stops living off the hard earned money of the people. Enough – they should all be ousted.

6. Tamara said on May 23rd, 2010 at 3:29 pm

I couldn’t agree more, I don’t know what Fergie did – but I firmly believe the Monarchy is way past their shelf life and the whole system should be abolished.

7. Tamara said on May 23rd, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Okay I just read the NOTW article and while it makes Fergie look like a raving maniac I don’t think it will be the basis for toppling the Monarchy unfortunately! LOL Unless Im missing something, Keane? Is there more to it?

8. purdy said on May 23rd, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Evil, every one of ‘em.

9. benjaminbutton14 said on May 23rd, 2010 at 5:21 pm

@purdy:
    bb14. You got that right. After what they did to Diana the monachy should be shelved. The quicker Australia goes Republic the better, that day is coming.

10. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on May 23rd, 2010 at 6:09 pm

@Tamara:

Do you honestly think Andrew wasn’t in on that deal? She said so much over and over again, but he is using the “she is lying and you don’t have any proof” defence. Can you imagine how many lawyers letters have gone between the NOTW and the royal family before this was published? Look at the way the story is phrased – they are trying to make it clear with every sentence that Andrew nothing about it. And why are they doing that? Because he has probably issued more legal threats to them than you and I have had hot dinners and they do not have any cast-iron proof which shows he is implicated in it to back it up with. I bet the government knew all about this, everyone. Exactly the same with Paul Burrell’s trial where the Queen miraculously “remembered” a conversation with him permitting him to keep all the effects he had taken which she had forgotten up until the night before. If anyone else had said that would they have been taken seriously or would there have been some serious questions asked about the veracity of someone’s evidence who had been so careless as to have “forgotten” it up until that point? And again I would have thought the government would have been advising her heavily there. Ian has published some stories about the royal family being involved with illegal dealing which at the time seem far-fetched but now I am not so sure. The older men are all arrogant, entitled idiots, Andrew particularly. You don’t think he would be arrogant enough to assume he could get away with something like this? I do. Just like the MPs, and just like the likes of the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent have done. They need to be taken down now.

11. Meah said on May 23rd, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Large payment for access to powerful people while unethical, is very common and expected. There are also people who make a very good living being hired to meet with high ranking politicians to convince them to do things a certain way.

12. Patty anne said on May 23rd, 2010 at 8:12 pm

A clever way to influence your reigning monarch’s to your point of view and possibly have them pressure those in their inner circle. Greed corrupts, and it’s clear there is much greed in the House of Windsor. The way Diana was poorly treated by these bags of ancient dust was shocking. Considering they have no power to control Parliament they serve no real purpose to the benefit of the people of the UK, but rather seem to be a drain on the economy to me. I don’t see why iMonarchy is not “retired”.@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

13. Tamara said on May 23rd, 2010 at 8:39 pm

@Patty anne:
    lol at bags of ancient dust! hahaha

14. section9 said on May 24th, 2010 at 8:55 am

You people don’t honestly believe that Andrew would be stupid enough to get wrapped up with Sarah Ferguson as his agent in an Access for Cash scandal, do you?

After the Freaking Expense Scandal brought down Labour? Are you daft? Do you think Andrew would be that freaking stupid? He’s a Windsor! His brother is Prince Charles! His Father is the Duke of Edinborough!

Oh, wait……

15. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on May 24th, 2010 at 3:56 pm

@section9:

Ha ha ha. By the way, loving the UK lingo Section – I’m assuming you have spent some time over this side of the pond.

And in other news, in a typical art following life fashion, I am currenty working in an investment bank in mayfair which services a similar type of clientele to the those that Fergie is allegedly fond of. Not in quite the same way I hasten to add although it has to be said if Fergie was selling shags for cash, she would not exactly be out of place around town – it is blatant!

16. I'm on the bidet said on May 25th, 2010 at 2:15 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    If Fergie comes in the bank please extend to her my offer to buy her royal title for $15 American lump sum, but she will need to pay you a $500k fee for facilitating the transaction. You may reassure her that I’ll maintain the honor she has given the title, referring to myself as either “The Duchess on the Bidet” or “The Bidet of York”.

I’m even willing to stay and Prince Andrew’s house, but I’m out of there like a bullet if he starts walking around the place with his bathrobe open!

HRM IOTB

17. Boot Goot said on May 27th, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Ian, Fergie is SO suicidal that she was on the network news yesterday morning, laughing, joking, and signing books. Once again, fella, your lies and so-effing-called “sources are PROBABLY criminal, and certainally in deep violation of the spirit of freedom of freedom of the press. What is it with you? You just make up a lie, any lie, and type it out? I would not believe anything you said on your death bed.

18. republic roll on said on June 5th, 2010 at 8:10 pm

no, she mustn’t commit suicide unless and until there is a government enquiry into this and she is forced to tell the truth unlike the pile she told on oprah.

19. Durbin said on June 19th, 2010 at 10:04 pm

Yeah, it’s good, very useful, thanks :)