IUC Exclusive: MIchael Jackson’s Doctor Confirms He Was Gay

Posted on April 30th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

michaeljacksonMichael Jackson’s long time doctor, Arnold Klein, has confirmed the claim by his former assistant, Jason Pfeiffer, that Pfeiffer and the singer were lovers. On the syndicated TV show, EXTRA, yesterday, Jason Pfeiffer claimed that he and Michael were lovers for more than a year until the singer’s 2009 death. Pfeiffer, who has already produced photos of himself with Jackson, told the show that he met Jackson when he came in to Dr. Klein’s beverly Hills office for a dermatology appointment in 2008. At the time, Pfeiffer was Klein’s assistant. He also claims to have a telephone answering machine tape backing up his relationship with Jackson.

Pfeiffer’s admission immediately prompted the same kind of homophobic backlash as my book did when I revealed last year that I had interviewed two of Jackson’s gay lovers, both adult males. But now Dr. Klein, who was Jackson’s doctor for more than twenty years, has confirmed his assistant’s story, revealing that he once walked in on the two together, “shirtless.”

“When you see two people looking at each other you know what’s happening,” Klein told EXTRA. “I was just very happy for both of them.”

1. Sarah said on April 30th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Well Ian, nobody will believe it without proofs. If you want these complaints about Michael´s alleged homosexuality to stop, if you really have that proofs, you may show these proofs before the documentary.

2. ladybert62 said on April 30th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

What is going on with the criminal case against the doctor who killed him?

3. Tinkuy said on April 30th, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Yeah, this Klein is such a reliable & trustworthy source — he’s the one who was on TV saying, or not denying, he could be the father of MJ’s kids.

4. Sarah said on April 30th, 2010 at 5:23 pm

@Tinkuy:

Well, he helped against Murray, when he try to defend himself saying that Michael killed himself with a needle. Klein denied it, claiming Michael was afraid of needles so he couldn´t inject himself…I think Klein isn´t so bad like some people think. I noticed he doesn´t deny his claim about Michael and Jason yet….he hasn´t nothing about it in his facebook or twitter.

5. lm459 said on April 30th, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Not sure I believe this. Michael Jackson slept with women earlier on in his career and from what I’ve heard through the grapevine, he was a wonderful lover.

6. lory said on April 30th, 2010 at 7:07 pm

What happened to Ian`s lawsuit against “Tout le Mond”? Any news?

7. purdy said on April 30th, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Dude, not fair talking about dead people.

8. Desiree said on April 30th, 2010 at 11:37 pm

This story is hilarious. Ian, baby, keep bringing the tea!

A lot of his fans want to say he was some womanizer and crap but I don’t believe it. Yeah, I don’t think he was a homosexual, but womanizer? Hell no. He didn’t lose his virginity until he was 32 and how the hell do we know he’s a good lover? I want to hear from the nanny, Grace Rwaramba. I know they were together since it was so freaking obvious to anyone with eyes! Ian, find out who this man Joseph Kisembo was; Grace married him in Dec 2008 in Vegas in the middle of the night and I think that was the reason Michael fired her. Bring an ‘Unmasked’ Part 2. Loved that damn book!

9. Kevin Hightower said on May 1st, 2010 at 12:01 am

Ian you never delivered the confirmation in your headline. Did you see pictures of MJ having sex with a man? If not, all you have is word of mouth. I liked your book but why are you even worried about his sexuality at this point?

This is why I’m out of “journalism,” what isn’t bought and paid for by advertisers is irrelevant drivel to keep the masses drooling while Wall Street, the Republican Party and Capitalism are destroying America.

You are like the handicap helmet in that Vonnegut book that sends a stabbing pain into the brain anytime somone thinks a real thought.

10. Kevin Hightower said on May 1st, 2010 at 12:03 am

I highly suggest the Rabbi’s book THE MICHAEL JACKSON TAPES. The Rabbi got to know Michael spiritually while Ian once had pizza with him.

11. Kate said on May 1st, 2010 at 2:44 am

hey hey hey who cares, where is Vera Baker, that is what I want to know, looks like she beat ole Angie to the finish line, while Ang was banging Braddy ,Vera was apparently banging Barack, hmmm, so, where is she now, what does she look like, lol, this should be entertaining, these cheaters are just coming out everywhere like roaches.

So…Ian, got anything on Vera, wonder if Angie has heard about this? lol ha ha. I am really laughing at this, I just can not believe the NE put this story up, Bill just thought he had it bad, Hill was a piece of cake, Michelle is gonna plummet him ..ha ha lol.

oh and K&K please do not start, this is not about race, it is about cheaters, clear and simple. These guys all have one thing in common, they are not thinking with the right brain, and the color has nothing to do with it.

12. Sarah said on May 1st, 2010 at 8:12 am

@lm459:

The problem is nobody knows for sure. Michael having sex with man or women are just unconfirmed claims…and he could have been bisexual, for example. Human sexuality isn´t just black or white.
    He was married yeah, if you´re go to use that argument, but many gay men are married and are able to have sex with a women.

But of course, without proof nobody will believe it…

13. Sarah said on May 1st, 2010 at 8:18 am

@Kevin Hightower:

Yeah but Schmulley had the tapes since 2001, why he published them just after his death? And I heard he was a traitor for Heal the World fundaction.

14. Sarah said on May 1st, 2010 at 8:25 am

I have Jason added as a friend on facebook for some time, and I read some strange things after Michael´s passing…he didnd´t say anything some few days after the 25 June, but I read some friends that they were sorry “for his loss” and gave him strenght. They didn´t mention any name, but I suspect they´re talking about Michael…one friend mentioned even her mother and that one sent him strenght…so strange…maybe Michael´s fans are being unfair for Jason…

15. Kevin Hightower said on May 1st, 2010 at 8:32 am

@Kate: Awesome, so then some sexually repressed Kenneth Starr reincarnate can throw away taxpayer money that we seem to love to fight tooth-and-nail notto give to the people who need it.

16. Kevin Hightower said on May 1st, 2010 at 8:45 am

None of these people wrote books because they thought it’d do some great service to society, Rabbis, wanna-be journalists and even I up on my soap box would have written either of those books to get the payday. However while I was impressed with Ian’s book, Schmuley can back up every bit of what he says. Now of course he could be lying but I’ll trust the Rabbi with the tapes before the bottom-feeder who thinks this stuff is still news and calls himself highness even if tongue-in-cheek.

Tomorrow I’m hoping Ian will confirm that MJ had a high singing voice. And why do we just love to dictate our President’s sex life?

I guarantee Obama didn’t cheat, that’s just too obvious. And believe it or not I’m sick of hearing people tell me not to go to the race card with Obama. I’m ratting out my people once and for all, I live in Texas and the next day that I don’t hear the n-word in regards to Obama will be the first in a while. Then whenthey realize they are talking to an enlightened person they get on their best behaviour and say don’t go to the race card. It’s hell bein’ a white liberal in Texas.

17. Kevin Hightower said on May 1st, 2010 at 8:51 am

I think there was very much relevant journalistic value in both books that came out because noone really knows Michael. I spent years thinking my childhood hero was a pedophile until I was pushed by his death sadly to readthese books and even took a trip to L.A. to pay my respects and poke around.

I’mjust saying Michael isn’t newsworthy and even if he is gay what good does that info do anyone? Clearing his name was one thing but just gutting his life for scraps is pathetic.

18. Crossroads said on May 1st, 2010 at 10:34 am

There remains significantly greater evidence that Michael Jackson was heterosexual than not, and until Ian coughs up the alleged photos he claims to have seen of Michael and his male “lovers”, or better yet a video, you have NOTHING to confirm this gossip. This is the lamest yet, Arnold Klein saw Michael and this guy “shirtless” in his skin care office so that somehow confirms that they were lovers?

For someone who was gay, the many dozens of agents that raided his home and surrounding facilities in 1993 and in 2003 certainly didn’t find much evidence to support this. Instead they found piles of strictly heterosexual magazines and videos (including “Pimp’s Up, Ho’s Down”, Playboy, Hustler, and many others). The prosecution tried hopelessly to paint Michael Jackson as a homosexual and pedophile; if only they had known of the alleged lovers Ian claims to have spoken to and seen pictures of… The prosecution spent more money than even the largest serial killer case, many millions of dollars, traveling the globe and interviewing anyone and everyone that had any connection to Michael and they found no such sources.

I have heard far more reliable sources indicate he was very heterosexual (in addition to Michael Jackson’s own taped interview from the 1970s and recently leaked deposition under oath from the 1990s where he wholeheartedly confirms he is not gay). His former bodyguards said, when escorting him in the months before he died, he made out with several lady friends in the back of the vehicle. His keyboardist and other members of the This Is It tour talked about his romantic side.

And, Arnold Klein is tacky and tasteless. He is now selling his car on eBay and to promote it he’s calling it “the car Michael Jackson loved” and using keywords like Elizabeth Taylor while selling the story to the media for attention. He is also good friends with the person who wrote the article about this ‘lover’ and I’m sure they all get a cut of the proceeds for agreeing with it.

19. Flo said on May 1st, 2010 at 10:50 am

Ppl are such hypocrites. “Oh don’t talk about a dead person, how dare you say that about Michael, oh such sacrilege, a boy trapped in a man’s body never had a childhood yaddi yadda”

WE ARE HUMANS and as humans we find other humans enigmatic. THAT’S WHY we have stuff like investigators, articles, inquiries, tell all books and unauthorized biographies.

THE MAN WAS GAY point finale. And yes I know plenty of gay men who have sex with women too, big deal. Fucking ppl just don’t get it.

20. Patty anne said on May 1st, 2010 at 10:53 am

Very Interesting:

Some serious progress is being made on the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil project — TMZ has learned two Executive Producers have been selected … and one of ‘em has a tie with Elvis.

The powers that be at Cirque have tapped one guy to run the permanent Vegas show and another guy to E.P. the traveling arena show.

The guy in charge of the tour is Charles Joron — the same dude who oversaw that awesome Elvis-themed Cirque du Soleil show.

As we first reported, the tour will begin in the Fall of 2011 and travel throughout North America.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/30/michael-jackson-cirque-du-soleil-executive-producer-elvis-las-vegas/#ixzz0mgpI17Fv

21. Sarah said on May 1st, 2010 at 1:40 pm

@Flo:

I agree people are hypocrits. We don´t know nothing about Michael´s life. I believe those who want to boycot Ian´s movie are the ones who in truth don´t are so sure. They´re afraid. I believe it. If they´re so right about Michael´s heterosexuality they wouldn´t pay attention for these news. That and trying desperatly to link him with any women…it looks like those who are hunhappy but try to proof they´re happy…if they´re so right, they never would talk in “evidences”.

But unlike you I will never say Michael was gay until I see true proofs. I´m not like these fans who refuse to believe Michael was gay. I just think nobody knows for sure.

Besides I read in Jason´s facebook some strange evidences days after Michael´s day…I wrote about it here.

I think this denial is dangerous…if Michael was really gay…God have mercy of them!! It will be a big slap on their face!

22. Kate said on May 1st, 2010 at 2:20 pm

@Kevin Hightower:
    Kevin, you can not guarantee anything about Obama, and just because we voted for him, does not mean we can not have a bit of entertainment with his cheating. How man Presidents do you think were true blue? I have no idea, but I would be willing to guess, none. Not even ole Jimmy Carter, and I am sick of hearing people bring the race card in relation to Barack. Hell my own husband is darker than he is, better looking too. This is an entertainment site, I don’t have to be serious, I think it is kind of funny that the NE is got him front and center with Angie’s dream man. (it would have been a lot more fun if she had been the other woman on the tape though, hope they can do a show and tell with it lol just so Angie and be a sourpuss about it)She is sure as heck tired of Billy goat. As for Michael, why in the heck does anyone care if he was or was not? What possible difference does it make? Not sure I understand why it this is important to discuss, I am sure his children love being thrust into the center of attention again. If he was gay, so what , if he wasn’t , so what. RIP MJ. He was an amazing artist.

SAMCC..all with an little truth in jest.

23. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on May 1st, 2010 at 4:00 pm

@Kate:

Obama has been caught cheating???? Ha ha ha. Who’d thunk it? And are we really that sure that she beat Angie to the punch? I bet Angelina had a darn good go at it too – you know our Ange is not one to take no for an answer! Lol

24. Mary Choma said on May 1st, 2010 at 5:48 pm

I did not take much interest in Michael Jackson until after his death. We were the same age and I remember certain aspects of his artistic life over the decades but after he died, I wanted to know about him because I believe he was an addict which is something he and I shared. I also realized that if he was taking such heavy drugs to sleep, he must have been in a tremendous amount of emotional pain. I was deeply saddened with the way he died, broken hearted to realize the pain he felt.

I’ve read several books since he passed and realize now that he was a survivor of incredible pain & abuse from a young age, most at the hands of his father. It’s quite remarkable that he had such a successful career, but clearly he was drug addicted, this is not disputed.

I believe Michael was gay or bisexual. There were reports of him having intimate relationships with young adult males while still in his early 20’s, relationships that were never explained or probed. I believe that after the trial he came to terms with his sexuality and decided to accept it. I also believe Michael had many experiences early in his life that may have warped his view of human sexuality – like watching strippers or witnessing his brothers have sex with female fans in the bed next to him in hotel rooms – while on the road with his brothers as a kid. His was not a normal life in most respects and his survival was quite miraculous.

There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual and I don’t understand why so many fans feel insulted when people like Halperin document these relationships. What’s the big deal? I take comfort in believing that Michael may have experienced true love and connection with his lovers, perhaps for the first time in his life, near the end of his life. He was alone & isolated for most of his entire life, so for me, the idea that he accepted who he was and chose to seek out connection is a good thing.

I truly hope he is resting in peace. I’ve come to see him as an amazing artist and a tortured soul and I am glad his pain on this earth is over.

25. bluiznsmilez said on May 1st, 2010 at 8:59 pm

It’s a good thing for my family and friends I’m not a celebrity. They and I can live in anonymity. We can go to the grocery store, school, wherever, dressed however, and buy whatever with out the sign of a paparazzi. But EVEN better when I die, fame mongering journalists won’t hound them for who I “truly” was. The internet won’t be a continous source where my children will be blasted with the latest “discovery”. Let the man rest in peace. Let his family and friends rest in peace. I know it’s impossible IAN, but show some dignity.

26. Minou said on May 2nd, 2010 at 2:27 am

Ian: I do not believe, nor disbelieve that Michael was gay. There are clues that Michael was straight, that he was asexual, that he could have been bisexual, or maybe gay. SHOW US THE MONEY. Give us PROOF that Michael was gay if you are audacious enough to print this and “out” him. Otherwise your story is just spinning titillating yarns for $$$$ just like Jason Pfeiffer.

Michael was private and his sexuality was really no one’s business. But since you and other slimebuckets have made it our business, shoving this down our throats when Michael is no longer here to confirm or deny ANYTHING………….. then have the guts and INTEGRITY as a journalist to back up your claims.

27. Minou said on May 2nd, 2010 at 2:35 am

Furthermore, don’t think that Michael’s fans or the rest of the world mildly-interested in Michael’s life are so stupid as to believe you, or Jason Pfeiffer. You must really think the public moronic sheep!

You accusing Michael of being gay, without offering real proof, is reckless and hurts his children, mother and syblings who have had to deal with their father, son and brother’s death. They don’t need your sordid storeis, nor images of an obese wannabe proclaiming who had sex with Michael Jackson.

Pfeiffer and Klein are likely splitting the $$$ from this little bombshell on Extra. Klein would do anything to divert attention from his own role in plying Michael with DRUGS……….so let’s make up a homosexual love story! That might explain all the trips MJ made to see Klein (they were really love trysts with Fatty) versus Klein being an irresponsible, greedy Dr. Feelgood!

Pfeiffer was no “soulmate” of Michael’s — even if Michael WAS gay. Michael was extremely private and would NEVER have “approved of” Pfeiffer discussing a gay relationship with the media.

28. mooki said on May 2nd, 2010 at 12:15 pm

he’s doing this to get back @ Aphrodite Jones’s TRUE claims that MJ’s foes and the media caused his death

don’t believe me? get her book “The Michael Jackson Conspiracy”

29. MarkSpizer said on May 3rd, 2010 at 9:07 am

great post as usual!

30. Flo said on May 4th, 2010 at 2:55 am

@Mary Choma:

thank you for posting this.

31. h8hypocrites said on May 4th, 2010 at 4:41 am

r u guys serious? far out, i swear whoever thinks michael is gay is an idiot. even if he is, we, as public shouldnt really even give a shit about this – considering that we are not michaels entourage. i dont give a shit if this klein dude is sayin the truth or not. just dont fucken talk about him anymore. talk about what an amazing man he lived up to be.

32. h8hypocrites said on May 4th, 2010 at 4:43 am

oh and thank you MINOU for evrything you wrote, well written- thankyou! you rock!

33. medical assistant said on May 6th, 2010 at 2:52 am

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

34. Lyn said on May 10th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Ian, they have started a petition to try to stop the documentary
    from being shown, I am talking about the fanatics.
    The problem with the fanatics, is they all group up and
    in one session can appear of magnitude, when, in reality
    after the hype wears off, that is all there is left – a couple
    thousand maybe fanatics.
    This has nothing to do with MJ being gay or not, just the
    idea that a couple thousand people try to get their way
    all in the name of being “supporters”. If you ask me,
    they are afraid of any truths that may be out there, if
    it doesn’t conform to what they think of MJ.
    So, I have read your book and thought it fair and feel the
    documentary will be the same.

35. Theresa said on October 16th, 2010 at 8:57 pm

I believe my heart
    and soul, Michael’s
    words and the rest
    of his true family
    and friends.Michaelhas been and will
    always be
    heterosexual…

36. [...] jurnalist de la Hollywood a publicat, vineri, pe blogul său o informaţie cu iz de adevăr. Sursa sa este Arnold Klein, care a fost medicul [...]