IUC World Exclusive: Behind the Bullock/James Peace Accord

Posted on April 29th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

A peace deal between Sandra Bullock and Jesse James was brokered after three gruelling weeks of negotiations by lawyers on both sides, a source close to the couple revealed to IUC yesterday. The key component of the deal was a verbal promise by Bullock to James to leave the door open to future reconciliation, the source said. “Jesse is devastated how he is losing everything – his wife and new baby,” the source said. “The only way for Sandra to get him to sign off on the agreement was by guaranteeing him that she would not rule out getting back together if he proved to her he could change himself. At the very least, she assured him they would remain friends.”
The source added the interviews both parties granted to People Magazine was part of the deal. “They both agreed to give interviews to People to announce that divorce papers had been filed,” the source told IUC. “Sandra is clearly the winner here because she managed to muzzle Jesse, making sure he does not give interviews to any other publications.”
The source added that Bullock, as part of the agreement, decided to go public with baby Louis in a “carefully pre orchestrated” attempt to garner sympathy from the public. “It has been a brutal time for her and her handlers decided that the photo of her holding up baby Louis on the cover of People Magazine would touch everyone’s heart. Judging by the reaction the past few hours it was a brilliant marketing manoeuvre.”
Meanwhile, the source revealed to IUC that members of Bullock/James’ household staff gossiped openly for months about James cheating on Bullock. “It was all very unseemly in the eyes of people working for them,” the source said. “There were many shock whispers of Jesse having meetings with dubious actresses, dancers and god knows who else.” sandra_bullock goodbye jesseDeveloping…

1. purdy said on April 29th, 2010 at 9:55 am

Please say this is NOT the blockbuster that was promised “first thing in the morning.”

2. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 9:59 am

apparently it is, lame lame lame….this “blockbuster” was pretty much obvious to everyone yesterday…

3. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:01 am

WAIT maybe the big news was the housekeepers gossiping?? WOW I would never have ever thought housekeepers would gossip….that IS big news!!!

4. Tinkuy said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:02 am

no shocker, it all makes sense

5. Tinkuy said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:05 am

@Emerson:
    the last paragraph certainly is gratuitous — hindsight is always 20/20, isn’t it?

6. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:07 am

@Tinkuy:
    you got that right, lol

7. Cara said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:26 am

Boring!! This is not an exciting story at all. This is information I could have found elsewhere. If this is the information you were waiting up for last night, you should have gone to bed early.

8. Tinkuy said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:30 am

a sensible analysis of the BP-JA media wars:

9. I'm on the bidet said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:39 am

Jesse has got to be deeply deluded that he will ever get back with Sandra, and she’d be nuts to let him back in her life. But, these are famous people, so that means anything can happen, stupid though it may be . . .

10. ladybert62 said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:50 am

Run Sandra run – get away as soon as possible and as far as possible from that scum bag! :D

11. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:51 am

Booooo!

12. KG said on April 29th, 2010 at 11:23 am

You an your “World Exclusives” Ian. Pfft.

13. WTF said on April 29th, 2010 at 11:50 am

Pretty sure i read nearly the same thing on 4 other websites and seen it on Access Hollywood last night. Sorry Ian. Too little to late

14. keane cyber queen supreme said on April 29th, 2010 at 1:05 pm

@ James – did you release that to counter Kate’s remarkably astute analysis of that particular interview by any chance? We like to set the news agenda here! Lol

15. Butthurt said on April 29th, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Ha Ha! Glad I didn’t stay up waiting for this! Lame.

16. Patty anne said on April 29th, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Well damn! That was on the evening celebrity news with Billy Bush last night. I thought the big story would have to do with the credible source producing some proof of the Sandy & Jesse & Shotgun & Poopy Sex Tape. Like a retraction and apology maybe?

17. Boot Goot said on April 29th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Just as I thought… you an’t got shit! The big news here is that a couple agree to handle a break up amicably? How disgusting! Glad we found out! Thanks, Ian. Now, for a little slice and dice…if your “sources” (there sre more than one, of course, because last night you were waiting for confirmation from one MORE source) are so close with Sandra and Jesse that they have private information about the personal terms of the agreement, why would they be crass enough to say that Bulloch made the baby announcement in a careful attempt to garner sympathy? And, how come these insiders knew these details so intimately, and yet evidently didn’t know a damn thing about a hidden baby? You need to chill back, dude. Its better not to print anything until you have something credible to say. By the way, I think it is safe to say that Sandra Bulloch already had plenty of sympathy. She didn’t need to garner more.

18. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 2:15 pm

@Patty anne:
    lol

19. KG said on April 29th, 2010 at 2:31 pm

@Boot Goot: Agreed.

20. inthegray said on April 29th, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Does it say anywhere that staff DIDN’T know about the baby?

21. babyjane said on April 29th, 2010 at 5:04 pm

You call that a World Exclusive Bombshell? That presses were held for while you verified with a source what, that the household staff gossiped? Or that Sandra and her new bub were actually on the cover of People magazine? If you had any real sources, rather than ones making up total shit about poopy sex tapes, you’d have known about the baby months ago. The staff were gossiping, after all. As someone said, like all of your “scoops” Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Give it up already

22. danielle said on April 29th, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Well, I broke down and bought the magazine. It was a terrific article whether it was manufactured or from the heart. Personally I loved the way she didn’t trash Jesse and she supported his recovery while saying she was filing for divorce. How she focused on the four children and said that is what is important. And she mentioned she didn’t realize how much money could be made off a person’s pain. Class act. Hope she keeps it up.
    There were enough in the articles and pictures that proved to me at least that the baby has been in the household since January.
    Regarding the necklace that many have criticized–she stated that Sunny made the necklace for him to represent “all the kids.”
    And yes, it is a typical People photo spread and article Sandy in virginal white like Jolie, hugging Louis etc.
    As a media professional, I am totally blown away by this marketing/PR coup! And as I said before I get attacked by everyone, I hope Sandy continues to be a class act and keeps him out of reach of the cameras.

23. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 29th, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Clearly Ian has been paid off. No one I know believes this adoption lie. The bigger the lie the better. Maybe Ian with the new CASH you can buy some new suits! LOL.

24. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 29th, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Even the divorce papers claim there was no child adopted or born entitled to financial support from their marriage. They never adopted a baby! It’s just a lie. This is a foster kid they just got off the streets! Unbelievable.

25. danielle said on April 29th, 2010 at 6:11 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    Adoptions are generally not finalized until the child has been in the home for a couple of months.

26. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 29th, 2010 at 6:52 pm

What a lie this is. The Jewish bris ceremony,the black baby, the secret adoption,no knowledge of the nazi fetish,no sextape,no knowledge of James’s sexual harrassment/assault payoffs, no knowledge of his whoredom, how convenient Sandra. Maybe all your dumb hick fans will buy this but anyone with a brain can see what B.S. this is. After all the Hicks want Sarah Palin for president.

27. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 29th, 2010 at 7:11 pm

@danielle:

Oh good we have another media professional – excellent! What do you do?

And can I just conclude from your post that you think any type of act of media deflection, lie or outrageous piece of spin is acceptable as long as it sounds slightly like it could be genuine to you? Basically, if you’re going to tell a lie, tell a good one – is that what you’re saying? And can you explain how in any way this would make SB a “class act”?!?

28. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 29th, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Wasn’t the “big lie” strategy Hitler’s idea. Lie. Keep repeating it an eventually everyone believes it. What a crock of shit this is. This black kid is nothing more than a press release.

29. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 29th, 2010 at 7:26 pm

More like a crass act.

30. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 29th, 2010 at 7:42 pm

Movieline.com had a funny fake photo of Roman Polanski on the cover of Sheeple carrying a kid. I think it said meet my new baby. Either way it was funny.

31. inOttawa said on April 29th, 2010 at 7:58 pm

My spidey senses tell me there is something cooked up here. It is just too convenient so I agree with your skepticism but we will probably never learn the truth unless Louis writes an auto-biography!! @KramerVs.Kramer:

32. Boot Goot said on April 29th, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Gosh! Ian has nothing to offer, but you guys sure do! Kramer, why are you so furious? And so adamant that you know everything about the James/Bulloch household. I think YOU should go to work for Ian, or start your own blog. You seem to KNOW more than anyone else, including Sandra. And, I was surprised to learn you had been reading Hitler’s “Big Lie” thesis. Was that an exerpt from Mien Kamph? (I didn’t read it. I don’t like Hitler, so I don’t read or quote him.) Keep up the good work. I’m very amused.

33. Alif said on April 29th, 2010 at 8:53 pm

@Boot Goot:
    The term, “Hitlerian Lie” became popular after WWII. The orig source was not cited, because people were more familiar with Htler and it could register much easier.

34. Alif said on April 29th, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” also referred to “The Big Lie”. It has been used by other popular authors, such as George Orwell.
    I think it was Goebbels, who said that it was a lie so outrageous that the general public would not believe anyone who told the truth could tell a lie so preposterous. Well, not exactly those words, but the idea is there.

35. Wolfette said on April 29th, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Like I said Ians’ info is not coming directly from the staff,or anyone even close to the staff this is third hand gossip.like I said in a previous post you know he most likely got it from a friends babys daddy,that knows a girls whos mom works in one of the homes,total bullshit! like a fish story the damn thing is bigger than it actually is.BUT kudo’s to SB for fooling everyone and protecting the baby.As for JJ lets see how much he actually changes,I mean he is not better and no worse than anyone else,and forgivness has never been so hard as to be to high priced,everyone deserves it.~~~~also If SB or JJ actually read this post,peice of advice,find out how loyal your staff is kids or replace every damn one of them.

36. Wolfette said on April 29th, 2010 at 11:27 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    Sandra is the only one on the adoption papers so why would the child be listed in the divorce papers?maybe you folks should read up on adoptions inside the US there is a long period of wait some people have waited as long as 12 years so I see no reason why it took this long for us all to hear about it.some folks just want the boogie man.others want the happy ending.

37. Wolfette said on April 29th, 2010 at 11:29 pm

@Patty anne:
    lol!! like any sane person believed that tripe to begin with!

38. Alif said on April 30th, 2010 at 1:18 am

From what I”m seeing in the news media, Sandra Bullock has many supporters in the biz. So that should reduce the stress level all this is causing.
    Phew! People like her, and so many others, have a tremendous amt of pressure when they choose the business called “show”. No wonder so many turn to the booze to numb themselves; to take away the pain, if just temporarily.

39. Emerson said on April 30th, 2010 at 8:59 am

@Alif:
    seriouslly, look at the likes of Britney, Lindsay, Courtney Love, RDJ, the list is endless…

40. Emerson said on April 30th, 2010 at 9:00 am

@Boot Goot:
    I like your style Boot Goot

41. curious said on April 30th, 2010 at 6:00 pm

DAMAGE CONTROL adoption. How can u be married to a neo-nazi and not know it or maybe be part/share the view??? unless she lived under a rock. In the last month, questions started to appear on the net as to ”did she or didnt she know her hubbie’s nazi interests? I think her PR machine got scared..After all, she is an academy award winner now..Can’T mess that up. Humm , I like how it is said that they (her and her hubby) planned to adopt this baby 4 years ago ..Isnt the baby is now 6 month old? Also, I know adoption takes time but celebrities have it easy when it comes to it. Does not take them 4 years. It is harder to have the adoption granted if you are single which in this case seems to have been no issue….Great PR behing her…What better way to divert the upcoming questions she was going ot get on her husband and his nazi interests then to adopt a baby…a black one on top of it…Anything to show she is not a racist and is not associated by near or far to her husband’s interests. When you read her german family history, it is pretty interesting..especially about her grandfather who was a scientist at Nuremberg…I am tired of these medias and PR co. thinking we are stupid and cant put 2 and 2 together. Before going for an adoption, would you have not tried to get over this first then adopt right away? Great plan by her PR Team..no wonder it took weeks for the divorce to go through and all….

42. curious said on April 30th, 2010 at 6:05 pm

To clarify: when i say ”hat better way to divert the upcoming questions she was going ot get on her husband and his nazi interests then to adopt a baby…a black one on top of it”’ I do not mean this in any racist way. I meant to say that her choice at the moment for a black baby seems very appropriate to the current situation. I feel every children , from every race or country deserve a good and happy home to have a good chance at life. The problem I have is babies used for marketing purpose. This will not better their life but rather do the opposite in the long run. There seems to be a trend in celebrities.Some in order to look good to the public eye. This is sad.

43. danielle said on April 30th, 2010 at 9:05 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

I can deplore the exploitation of children (like you), but as a person who has worked in continuity, traffic, PR, and research with radio, television, ad agencies etc. I can admire what a tremendous PR move this was. It is unprecedented in the current media climate. Having done PR for ad agencies, consulting companies and radio stations I can tell you that, speaking totally from a PR level, this is just about the best it gets for a PR move.

And everyone in Hollywood and the media lies, spins etc. You have taken on Brangelina as your own personal vendetta. Mine is TomKat, who is much much worse than Brangelina any day if you look below the surface.

Since you seem to want to be the voice of truth and justice on this blog, name me an actor or actress, a television personality, or sports figure that doesn’t lie, spin, or gloss over facts, figures, actions.

44. Boot Goot said on April 30th, 2010 at 11:25 pm

My grandfather fought in the Indian wars out West. God. I feel guilty, now. I hadn’t known that if your grandfather did something odious, that YOU were guilty by DNA. You learn something every day. And danielle, I am with you, on the thing about no actor being clear of cleaning up their image…but I will take it a big step further. Who among us does not attempt to cast himself in the best possible light? Especially if his ability to earn a living is at risk. I still see no material basis for assuming that Sandra Bulloch is guilty of Jesse James’ “crimes”. (After all, there is no DNA involved.)

45. Wolfette said on May 1st, 2010 at 2:49 am

@curious:
    where does it prove he is a neo nazi I mean really all they got on him is a questionable collectables and a stupid picture WHICH I might add came out a week before the Bullock ,james explosion and folks were ok with it then,accepted his explanation was,nt until trashy media started spinning it.so prove to me he is neo nazi any pictures of him at supremisist rallys or are you simply damning him because he is a male whore and works on chopper.

46. Wolfette said on May 1st, 2010 at 2:59 am

@Boot Goot:
    Hey Boot ,, I,m willing to go so far as to let jesse off this racial hook,I mean where are the so called pictures that were coming out,as i stated above all this guy is guilty of so far is whoredom and a bad choice in collectables,are we not racial profiling this guy simply by what he collects and what some whore has said?

47. Boot Goot said on May 1st, 2010 at 3:19 am

Wolfette, I don’t know if there ARE any nazi colectables. Maybe I missed them, but all I really saw implicating Jesse was the picture with the hat and salute. There was Ian’s big promise of tons of, (I think, 17) videos of Jesse in Nazi regalia, and various “sources” that had witnessed his piles of memorabilia. But did anyone ever really produce anything, other than the one picture? (And his association with the nazi ho, of course.) I thought the discussion about her having the baby circumcised to ward off suspicion of her being a neo nazi, and that she was German, so she was nazi, and that she adoped the black baby AFTER the break up, to deflect charges of racism, were a little scary. I wonder if she ever reads this stuff and what the hell she thinks, if she does.

48. Wolfette said on May 1st, 2010 at 4:02 am

@Boot Goot:
    I m assuming she has an assistant that would do that,weather they would look in here is unknown.I do believe she already had the child ,maybe that was what he was going to “use ” agianst her in his desperation to keep her.Honestly I think alot of this os over blown,did he cheat on her,yes! is he a pig,yes! is he a racist jury is still out on that one,after all there are no pictures surfacing all thats out there is the words of a bunch of slutty woman and some “unknown” source.s these girls saw a chance at some money and took it,look how soon it came on the heels of tiger woods I,m betting thats what made Bombshell decide to do what she did.JJ will have to pay for a long time over this mess,I don,t think the (choke) ladies should get a pass.I,m tired of it always being “just” the mans fault,these woman knew he was married and saw only dollar signs not caring about who got hurt long as they got theirs,they are not innocent by a long shot after all look at what they all do for a living these woman could pick a married man out of a crowd of hundreads its their livelyhoood after all.

49. keane cyber queen supreme said on May 1st, 2010 at 9:37 am

@ danielle – so you deplore the exploitation of the life of a human being to further/save the career of a stupid celebrity but you think it is just fine with you if it constitutes a “brilliant PR” move and that all concerns for the child’s welfare are thereby wiped out?! That makes a lot of sense – you are obviously a very sensitive and deep human being!

And you say I have taken on exposing Brangelina as my personal vendetta – you must have been reading this blog for some time then as I haven’t commented on them much lately – and yet you have only now decided to comment – how curious! And I see why you would want to talk this action of Sandra’s up as a “brilliant PR move” and in no way an exploitation of an innocent and vulnerable young child’s life considering what light it throws on Angelina’s deeds – if I were in your position I would do that too as it’s going to raise some rather awkward questions for her isn’t it? Just like Octomom all over again! And no matter how much you tell her to pad her bra and stick out her stomach for the paps, no-one is going to buy that she’s pregnant. But even if she is, sadly, no-one will care. Oh and I can also see why you would want to divert me to TomKat as my main target, but sadly I know my own mind and I know which are the greater sinners of the two. Yes TomKat pimp out their child, but at least it is only one child and she has not been ripped from an orphanage at 5 minutes notice and been sold to the highest bidder the very next day. And at least Suri looks like she has a bond with her mother and is vaguely happy when photographed. The same cannot be said for the Brange kids can it? And yes I 100% agree that no celebrity out there does not employ spin, but it is the lengths the celeb is prepared to go to to get there, the people they are prepared to exploit(including vulnerable children, orphans and refugees) to achieve it, the hate campaigns they are prepared to wage against other individuals and the fallacious, sexist arguments they are prepared to use to achieve their ends which is the issue at stake. And for that Brangelina are the numero uno offenders par excellence. So if you wanted me to reinstate my case with more vigour than there you have it. Have a good week-end!

50. curious said on May 1st, 2010 at 11:11 am

@Wolfette:
    To answer your questions, I myself have been interested in reading and learning about the different good or evil characters that were part of our history. This includes Hitler, Gandhi, Cleopatra, Einstein etc. I understand that someone can be interested in learning and reading about these people. People who, good or bad, scarred history. For me there is a difference between reading and and learning about world war II and its leaders and having my pictures taken in the specific Nazi attire, doing the mimic, having swastikas on my surf board or a collection of nazi memorabilia and..being surrounded by people known to be white supremacists. Has for him being a man whore = let’s look at the news lately..I think we can name many people with that title..Him working at chopper = As a personal response, being the owner of one, love choppers and did watch his show on many occasions. The point of my message was that I have a hard time with how some celebrities are elevated to almost god like figures, made to be perfect with no flaws and the PR machine behind them to cover up the mess. For PR to do damage control , It’s ok..That’s part of the job but to use children in the process…That is unacceptable..That was my point.
    As for Jesse James, maybe being a neo nazi, what makes it not possible? because he is a celebrity? how many people do we know in our entourage that have views and beliefs we do not agree on?! The difference is, it is not broadcast for the world to know.

51. Mememe said on May 1st, 2010 at 7:06 pm

@keane cyber queen supreme:
    WTF? The Great Keane is calling you out on your claims quote: “And you say you have worked in PR for a lot of different organisations and were also a Researcher in TV and radio? That is an interesting and quite confusing career path – how did that come about?” Why would someone intelligent be threatened by anyone else’s claims??? Every damn time!!! She did it to that poster SZ (who btw is exactly as she claimed to be) Great fail there Keane! No I am not SZ before you go and accuse. I have been here since Ian started this blog. I have had many intelligent conversations with lots of people here. I don’t trey and throw my seniority around like some of you. I find Kate’s comments to be refreshing, she doesn’t attack every poster that claims to be in your “career area” and she has lots of couth imo. Honestly Keane you are not the only person in the world that has a career. The way you act it’s like you are bitter about something. Wonder what that is??? Do tell us why you are threatened? If you aren’t then why don’t you run along like a good little troll and quit pestering people. Looks like Ian has tried to take this blog in a new direction and you keep on with the same old drivel. I don’t have to divulge my career but I can tell you that I see right through you. Do Ian a favor and piss off!

52. Wolfette said on May 1st, 2010 at 9:52 pm

@curious:
    what makes it not possible at this time is no one has proven a damn thing,read up on how JJ came across the hat.and any one that knows the history of the Iron cross knows it was around long before hitler showed his ugly mug, descrating it by adding a swastica to the center of it.During King William Fredrick the III ’s rein the Iron cross was only given out in the highest of regard when battling Neapolan,and not that many were giving out,it was resureccted agian in 1870 and used agian By Emperor william the I during the franco-Prussian war,since then till Hitler it was over used in some historians opinions ,and was definately tainted by hitler who also recieved one second grade.What I,m getting at is this Cross does not signifiy Hitlers rein it is however always paired with it,Bikers like it because of the design and symbol it means strength courage and honor The Iron Cross,Hitler tainted the cross not the other way around,and I counter with just because he is a celeb does not make him guilty it just makes it harder for him to be judged fairly and your right that is our fault.as for the swastica on his board I say so what Hitler is dead and long gone,Speaking from the victims stand point I refuse to give anyone or anything that much hold on me ever!As for SB and when and how she got her beautiful child there is always going to be the conspriosy therorist won,t there Just like Dilinger .look how long it took to convice folks it was actually him that was killed that fated day outside the movie theator.I guess my real point here is no matter what happens these two will always be hated and destrusted or loved and trusted in the end ,that’s how it is,that’s how it always is.

53. HisHighness said on May 2nd, 2010 at 9:18 am

@Mememe:
    Keane is always welcome here.

54. keane cyber queen supreme said on May 2nd, 2010 at 10:56 am

Thanks Ian and does that answer your question Mememe? Maybe you could try your luck with Kate instead – maybe she will indulge you! Lol

55. forex robot said on May 3rd, 2010 at 10:06 pm

nice post. thanks.

56. Boot Goot said on May 6th, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Ian, is that story about JJ and SB’s “peace accord” still gestating? Did your “sources” dry up? Where are the JJ nazi videos and the (most awaited) SD shotgun film? If you can’t produce them, please issue a public apology to JJ and SB. It is the only gentlemanly thing to do. (You don’t wanna be called a liar, a shit spreader, and someone who kicks others when they are down, do you?)

57. Massive Conversions In Active Niche. said on April 30th, 2010 at 8:46 am