IUC World Exclusive: Christopher Heard’s Thoroughly Engrossing New Biography, Britney Spears: Little Girl Lost

Posted on April 28th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Spears_enHollywood writer Christopher Heard needs no introduction, having penned highly acclaimed tomes on stars like Johnny Depp, Kiefer Sutherland and Mickey Rourke. His latest, on controversial pop princess Britney Spears, is another fine piece of revelations to add to Heard’s already impressive bibliography. In a nutshell, this book is neither dry nor slow reading. Through Heard’s eyes, we first sympathize, and then empathize with the the controversial pop star whose cash hunting family fights like Kilkenny cats for control over her empire during the most notorious emotional downfall pop culture has seen since Princess Diana.
Heard dished this exclusively to IUC: “With Britney what I wanted to explore was just how a hick kid from Nowheresville could set the record for the only female solo artist to have her first four albums debut number one on the Billboard charts…now, what interests me is her complete addiction to the paparazzi and to that kind of attention even though she claims to want to be left alone – she goes to the same Starbucks all the time and drives herself there knowing full well that at least thirty paparazzi would be following her there – she WANTS them to follow her – she NEEDS their attention, she cannot live without it.

“What worried me most was her misuse of the anti-depressants she is prescribed – she does not take them when she wakes up feeling good, she does not take her meds, which will ensure that she is always off kilter. No one seems to be telling her that she has to take these medications all the time to stabilize her. And the thing that fascinates me to no end is that she actually has less rights now under the conservatorship of her father Jamie Spears than she did when she was an eleven year old member of the New Mickey Mouse Club – her father is in control, in part, of all her assets yet that guy could not run a sandwich shop in Santa Monica without going under!”

1. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:14 am

If anyone buys this Sandra Bullock fake baby story then they are morons.I thought when they were trying to take Sunny Bullock told the judge this wasn’t the right time to bring a baby into Sunny’s life.That was around October,so in January she brings home a newborn infant. Right Sandra.Shame on you for bringing a black child into this Nazi mess.Now Jesse James has a black son and Sandra’s not going to even fight for sole custody.She’s going to let Jesse be a father to him.This bitch is certifiable.

2. danielle said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:19 am

@KramerVs.Kramer:

How bitter you sound. FYI. It takes awhile to get approved for adoption. Even for celebs. This was hardly a last minute decision for PR purposes. Even your hated favorite target, Jolie, had to go through the process. Once done, any subsequent adoptions go much faster. If you want to knock anyone–go after Sharon Stone. Somehow she adopted three blonde haired, blue-eyed boys–which is the hardest baby to find as this is what many adopters want. At least AJ and Sandra/Jesse have adopted those most in need. And as big a creep as Jesse is, he appears to be a good father unlike Tiger Woods.

3. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:28 am

Am I the only one outraged by this.And what about this Jewish bris circumcision ceremony she’s gonna give this 3 month old baby.Why?To prove she’s not anti-semetic,what a stupid whore.I guess like in the Blind Side she just has to cut up some black dick. Why would bring a black baby home to a Nazi loving sexual-assaulting pervert?She could easily get sole custody away from Jesse,what court wouldn’t grant that given the evidence.Unless ,UNLESS those shit tapes were real.This story is utter bullshit.

4. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:37 am

How you even call Jesse James a good father?I guess your idea of good man is one who engages in forcible sodomy,kidnapping,nazi fetish,and rides around with 666 on his helmet the day before the story breaks that his wife was leaving him and that he has a black son. Oh and he kicked out his 8 month pregnant previous wife.

5. Tinkuy said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:40 am

a friendly suggestion, Ian: try proofreading before posting, especially if you’re a journalist

6. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:41 am

It amazes me lengths people will go to defend these people.

7. I'm on the bidet said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:55 am

It’s too bad she won’t stay consistent on her meds, because that will doom her if she is left completely on her own. Just recall of the sleazy characters who made their way into her life before the medications and conservatorship. Whatever faults Jaime Spears may have (and aren’t there several people involved in the conservatorship, including business managers?), he’s a million times better than a Michael Lohan.

8. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:56 am

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    the only ignorant, classless, racist, whore is you fyi. You could not write an intelligent sentence to save your life and I have quite had it with your diatribe. Ian, SHAME ON YOU for allowing this foul mouthed, bitter, ignorant, idiot to keep posting on your page! He/she/it/black/white/brown should be IMMEDIATELY blocked from your blog. It is shameful that you have not yet done so, you are def right along the ranks of Perez, no actually, Perez is better I believe, and I am being sarcastic.

9. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:57 am

Oh and I love how they put the kid in Mardi Gras beads. “Oh look at my little N’orleans nigger” Truly sick.These celebs use these kids as little mascots. The only way to raise a lil’ nigra right is to let the white folk do it! Trust it doesn’t take FOUR years for a millionaire actress to adopt a black baby.If you believe that then you’ll believe anything.

10. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Why should I be banned because I’m the only black person here posting? Cuz I don’t kiss the ass of Sandy Bullock and her white supremacist hubby.

11. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:03 pm

I’m a woman and I’m black, deal with it.

12. danielle said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:

If you are a black woman, then you must know that there is a surfeit of black babies that aren’t being adopted because there are too few black families, single black women or men open to adopting.

Would you rather this child languish in an orphanage or in foster care until his problems are so severe that he either is on meds for the rest of his life to cool him down or he turns to violence. It doesn’t matter what color you are; the options when you are NOT adopted are rarely good. There are studies showing that children who reach 3-4 years old without being adopted have life long problems and many of them are serious threats to society and themselves.

But hey, being a black woman, you’d rather that happen than a white woman adopt a baby?

13. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:25 pm

The only think Kramer Vs. Kramer is into posting is “your a racist” “I’ve been discriminated on for years, everyone is against me, shame on all the whities out there, your all whores, blah blah blah” and these are all various quotes of HERS, now that I know she is a black woman. Honey, you are doing nothing good to improve race relations AT all, in fact, you further it along, antaganistic, and still have YET to see a complete intelligent sentence without hate spewed out at anyone and everyone. Why don’t you change YOUR attitude, learn a little class and DO something to make a positive change in re. black relations. All the negativity and name calling in the World does nothing to make any positive change….never has (as you very well should know) and never will…so grow up and own up to your own issues, and post something other than hate/anger/racist/noncesense…

14. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Again, IAN, shame on you for allowing KVK to continue race wars, name calling, et al. on YOUR page! It adds NOTHING at all worthwhile to any topic you post!

15. danielle said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:35 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:

Maybe instead of asking if those tapes are real, you should be asking the REAL question–if Ian’s source was so close to the Sandra and Jesse, how the hell did they miss a black baby in their home??? If that person was so close to them that they knew of *gasp* sex tapes–if they were truly close enough to have viewed those alleged tapes–then again, how the hell did they miss seeing a black baby that had been there since January?

16. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

I’d like a black child not to have to call Jesse James daddy if possible. I would like Sandra Bullock to say”There’s no way in hell that Jesse James will ever be a father to my black son.” She didn’t,she going to let him be in this boy’s life. And if you can’t grasp how wrong that is,then what’s the point.

17. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:49 pm

@Danielle
    How did they manage to conceal a black baby from not just Ian but the rest of the media as well? I’ll tell you how,because there was no black baby until recently.They might have started the adoption process 4 years ago but it wasn’t for a black child. I bet that decision came only recently after the scandal broke.Like I said before billionaire friends come in handy.

18. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 12:54 pm

And the reasons my post seem so ignorant is because on a mobile moron.I only notice the mispelled and missing words after I post because I’m typing to fast. But so what, I’m not here to impress you.

19. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

@Emerson
    In regards to your race war comments,how about not being so paranoid. You sound silly. And don’t call me honey either.

20. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:07 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    the ignorance has NOTHING to do with typo’s for God’s sake, and that shows the mentality that you have, and actually it’s quite pathetic. If you equate ignorance to typing on a mobile, and do not read the substance of what it is you are saying, you are a true ignorant person. Will always be. Maybe you can start your own blog and you can rage at the World 24/7? No, ignorance is not calling you names, it is the state of intelligence you lack. Make a rational statement about the actual subject Ian posts…quit your ranting, dear God, don’t you have a life? Live it! Therapy would be a GREAT start! Lose the negativity and you may just realize that there are some really incredible people on here or used to be that actually had something to say without name calling, using foul language, or crying racist on every single issue Ian posts. You are getting a little tedious and tiresome and not just to me. Hate begets hate, you know. So, all that ranting brings you only ranting, all that crying discrimination only leads to more discrimination, and so on and so on. Quit blaming your issues on being mobile stupid or the classic having PMS, dear God, you need HELP, and like pronto…go get it….fast.

21. blu said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:09 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer: You’re an idiot. Why would they say it took 4 years if it didn’t? She KNOWS her story is going to be picked apart in the media. She is getting a divorce. She said herself that the only thing she could think of when the scandal broke was to get enough clothes for her and the baby and get the hell outta of her house. What more do you want? Her to retain Johny Cochran and Jesse Jackson to parade how wrong it is what Jesse did? Why do you think she laid low? She is Jewish/German and her husband is cheating on her with a NAZI wanna be while they are adopting a child whom happens to be black.
    I don’t know why Madonna, Angelina and Sandra chose a black child. I think of all the white children in foster care and wonder why they have to languish? But then, a child has a mother, so does it matter? As a foster child myself it hurts to see any child with out unconditional love.
    You spew hate against whites and get “this close” to saying how racist we all are. Give it up. You will always live in a racist world because YOU refuse to see it any differently.

22. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:09 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    ok sweetie…

23. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:11 pm

@blu:
    well said blu

24. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Who said anything about Johnnie Cochran or Jesse Jackson?Why even bring their names up? Oohhh right, they’re black.

25. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:28 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    blu blu you should have know KVK would latch on to any “black” references!!! it’s because it’s a racist country out there, ya know, everyone is all about the blacks, the “nigga” babies (quote) discrimination at every corner!! How dare you mention Johnnie Cochran or Jesse Jackson! The aforewritten sentence in to show to utterlly ignorant you truly are KVK. Can’t you play another record? Every post is the same EXACT thing! I miss normal people like PattyAnne, Yorkshire Girl, Dawn, etc.., dear God, you can’t let go of whatever injustice you perceive to have received in your lifetime, GET OVER IT!!! We ALL have had our cross to bear, didn’t blu grow up in foster care? EVERYONE has issues, but YOU are the Queen of the “poor me” mentality and maybe you might just have some fun sometime if you could get over yourself, although I can’t imagine it, but crazier things have happened….again IAN, why are you letter KVK post all her nonesense?????

26. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:37 pm

Yep,I will always live in a racist world. Doesn’t mean I have to like it.

And if Sandra Bullock knew she was going to adopt a baby then why did she lie to the judge and say that this wasn’t the time to bring a baby into Sunny’s world. How can she say she didn’t know about who James was.How could she not know about the sexual assault settlement. The racism,cheating etc. How can she know what she knows now about Jesse James and still want him to be in her son’s life.

27. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:45 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    you are certifiable….

28. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 28th, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Ok without getting involved in this whole debate I will say that I think that piece of PR Sandra is doing all of a sudden could not be more obvious and clunky and I really think it stinks. We have already seen the pics of her taking her teenage step-children who live primarily with their mother not her and Jesse to school and carrying a child who is quite blatantly more than old enough to walk. Now we have her showing her new orphan baby to the world on the front cover of People magazine? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, children are not tools to be used to save your career or to garner more publicity. It disgusts me. And really these actions of Sandra’s just do nothing but scream: guilty to me.

By the way does anyone really believe Sandra has only just found out about all these affairs? Bombshell McGee as she calls herself was shopping her story around to the tabloids for years was she not? Do you really think they never called her people and asked for her to comment? How do people think they kept this story out of the press for all this time? Same way Tiger did I would have thought. It is incredibly naive to think she only just found out about these women and what Jesse’s proclivities are, ludicrous in fact. I think she is going to have a very hard time spinning herself out of this one to be perfectly honest. JMO

29. Tinkuy said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Interesting how this was all timed with JJ’s release from rehab & his being photographed without a ring.

30. WTF said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:24 pm

i disagree Keane, i think Hollywood will rally around Sandra and she will recover just fine. The reasons why and what she knew will fade away, but she will keep getting offers for movies and she will go back to living her life out of the spotlight like before. She doesnt’ court publicity- and yes this story was strategically released but i dont’ believe she’s exploiting her son, perhaps providing some deflection, but i honestly believe she wanted to adopt for a while.

31. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:39 pm

And she hasn’t raised Sunny her whole life either.They only took care of her when her mother went to prison. Not since infancy. Plus I heard James might of tipped of the tax man to get her in trouble and Sunny’s mom took a drug test and passed. This whole story stinks. I don’t even believe she’s done with James.

32. Kate said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:47 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    How do you know that, I know most of these posters, what their ethnicity is , I doubt you do..so from my standpoint that is a out and out racist thing to say.

Ian, allowing K&K to rant this is the same thing you did with Keane’s Cat when that poster slurred nasty words at all of us, homophobic among others. Since I am a admin on board by the company as this I know there are ways to control this, and it is not that hard. If you do not know how to do it, ask your webmaster. It takes five minutes to block enough words to weed out bad posters so that their posts do not go through.

By you allowing K&K to continue this behavior as you did KC is not different that how you feel you were treated on the Canadian Show.

Little surprised at this point you can not recognize that.

K&K you want to keep ranting an talking to yourself go ahead. I am not posting her with you.

33. Kate said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Ian, one more thing, what happened to your book on Britney…?

34. I'm on the bidet said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:55 pm

@Kate:
    Darn it Kate, I thought I was going to be the only one on-topic for this whole thread, and then you go and ask a Britney-related question. Well played! -IOTB

35. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Kate get off your little highorse. You are so ridiculous it’s laughable. Apparently thinking Jen Aniston and Sandra Bullock suck make a threat to white America.

36. Patty anne said on April 28th, 2010 at 2:59 pm

From what I’ve read in the People interview with Sandra, this adoption process was four years in the making, and they didnt’ know they were getting a baby until January, right before the Oscars. Adopting in the United States is a long, difficult process that takes stamina and patience as they must go through so many check points. Obviously Jesse slipped some things past the investigators, but I doubt Sandra had anything to hide. Anyway, back to the point I was making, It’s likely she didn’t know a baby was becoming available the first of the year when she wrote that letter to the judge about the custody case for Sunny , as you said, around October. Louis wasn’t born until January.@KramerVs.Kramer:

37. Patty anne said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:03 pm

Maybe that’s the reason Sandra was silent for such a long time; assimilating the information had to take time when you have loved and lived with someone who kept such a horrible secret life cloaked in secrecy. And I have no idea, but perhaps Sandy is Jewish? Or perhaps that was the interviewew/blog owner’s idea of a joke to toss in at the end, Dlisted.com wasn’t it? Seems everyone is talking about this except the one who claimed to have iron clad sources of a nasty sex tape. No wonder Sandy went rushing to her billionaire friend! That chytty story could have caused adoption problems!!@KramerVs.Kramer:

38. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

@WTF:

Using a story about your children to deflect from a story about your cheating Nazi-loving husband is exploitation hun, exactly the same as when Angelina uses hers to delfect from all her negative press. They are doing the same thing here, it can’t be one rule for one and one for another because she comes across as more likable. All celebs seem to be using their kids for publicity now to try to keep up with Queen Publicity Whore Angelina. Her and Gaga are really setting the pace for celeb PR strategies nowadays and the rest of the world’s celebs are all having to paddle like mad to keep up with them both. And sorry to say but SB is guilty of that too – what she is doing here could not be more obvious.

39. Patty anne said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:10 pm

I feel so sorry for you K vs K. You must have a truly dreadful life to be so filled with racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, misogynistic existance. I’m stunned by your rant, truly. To be so filled with hate must reflect upon your health as well as daily life. I’m not being facetious when I say I feel sorry for you, I truly do. I hope you find it in yourself to get help.@KramerVs.Kramer:

40. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:11 pm

I think Sandra Bullock is a racist there I said it. I also think many people on this board are racist too. You think because you don’t use the N’word you’re not a racist but yet you get a kick out of calling me classless,ignorant,racist and full of rage. All of the stereotypes still there in plain view. You just hate me because I defend myself and I’m not some passive little negro. You can’t handle being confronted by someone who is black.Not my problem.

41. Patty anne said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:11 pm

CG is that you?@KramerVs.Kramer:

42. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:12 pm

@Tinkuy:

Yeah you’re bloody good when it comes to talking about someone else’s PR strategies aren’t you, not so forthcoming when it comes to your own/your sister’s though are you? James this is lame, give it up!

43. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Umm what have I said that was anti-semetic,homophobic,misogynistic or racist?

44. Patty anne said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble K vs K, but I don’t judge people by their color, size, nationality or whatever. I know there are people such as you describe out there, but I also know they are in the minority. The internet opened the world up so that we are all neighbors, all nations, all peoples. You are not better/worse than anyone else for those reasons but for how you choose to live your life and the manner in which you choose to interact with other people. In short, what you perceive in others is only a mirror reflection of your self. How dare you claim you are the only black person posting on this blog! How do you validate that statement? Can you see everyone who is sitting before their computer typing here? Hell no! You choose to believe you are the only black woman on the internet and you choose to claim racism against you. My dear, people type back to you in reaction to the abuse you spew at them…..for not being black, for not being a woman, or for what ever your logic tells you is the cause of your day. Thank God I am not you!!

45. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:22 pm

As for Britney well I have always felt sorry for her. For someone who has lived every little girl’s dream life she has always looked pretty damn unhappy and she doesn’t seem able to find a way out of that for herself. I see her as a pretty tragic Marilyn Monroe-esque type figure to be honest. I think it will probably end young for her, as it did ANS before her.

46. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:23 pm

I’m not the one calling this Nazi-lover a good. My whole point has been is Sandra letting this sicko be a father to her baby.

47. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:24 pm

I’m not the one calling this Nazi-lover a good Daddy. My whole point has been is Sandra letting this sicko be a father to her baby.

48. Patty anne said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:26 pm

I’m sure that will follow, you seem to have no boundaries of decency.@KramerVs.Kramer:

49. Patty anne said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

With that posting I’m safe to assume you decided not to be a mother then?@KramerVs.Kramer:

50. Lizzy said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Without getting into an arguement with anyone…

I find this whole thing incredibly well timed however, for everyone looking at the negative there could be a very easy explanation for all of this. I do believe that she was in the process of adopting for a long time, with Jesse. Adopting from the US I think is a long process and picking out different parts of the proccess probably took an extremely long time. I think she is genuine that she wanted to adopt from New Orleans and I think it is admirable that she is bringing attention to the children in need within the U.S. In the interview she stated that they were able to take Louis home in January and didn’t want to subject him to the media circus surrounding her before the Oscars…once again considering how private she is this is extremely admirable. This is UNLIKE Jolie would would have jumped on the chance to pimp out her children for an oscar. With the cheating scandal breaking this obviously put a wedge in the plans to announce that she had adopted. I think now, with Jesse out of rehab, Sandra filed for divorce, it was the perfect time to announce her child so that she can move on and start living her life normally. By putting it all out there once she won’t have to be subjected to media scrutiny about who the new child with her is and so on… if she wanted to milk this for press she would have done it differently. I honestly think she just wants to move on with her new child and to me the whole timeline seems extremely believable.

Now…
    @KRAMERVSKRAMER…
    Because Sandra and Jesse planned to adopt together, I am sure she is still looking at him like the man she thought she knew in some way…the one who wanted to adopt (no matter what the race). She wants a father figure in his life HOWEVER she did not say that it was going to happen now. I’m sure she would never put her baby in harms way. And the only racist person on this blog is you…you think racism against blacks is the only form however it is not and you are clearly showing that.

51. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:36 pm

PattyAnne aren’t you the one who told me you are a wasp?

Here are my guesses-
    Ian Halperin -Jewish
    Pattyanne-white
    Dawn-white
    Kate-white with mixed family
    Emerson -white
    Danielle-white
    Keane-white
    KvK-black
    I could be wrong you could be asian,hispanic but I’m guessing you’re not black. Am I right?

52. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

@Lizzy:

There is no way SB did not know about JJ’s Nazi’s memorabilia collection – no way. This is spin.

53. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Ooh,so now I have no decency either. Awesome.

54. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:44 pm

It is spin. I beginning to believe the sex tape existed. That’s why it took days to deny it so it could be found.

55. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 28th, 2010 at 3:54 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:

Correctamundo – I’m white, but bizarrely have often been asked whether I am mixed race, Jewish or from somewhere related to the Hare Krishna faith (by one of the chanting orange-clad guys doing their thing on the streets of London in fact – you don’t see them so much any more). It turns out my roots are Germanic and not Jewish to my knowledge. But does anyone ever really know what they are racially? I don’t think so.

56. KramerVs.Kramer said on April 28th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Can’t wait for the update.

57. Emerson said on April 28th, 2010 at 5:19 pm

@Patty anne:
    Patty, we have all tried so hard, but personally I think KVK is mental, perhaps already in an institution, or shortly needs to be, or perhaps we will be reading about her storming an all white community senior center because they done her wrong….the girl is nuts. I think IAN is even WORSE in my book because he lets her rant and rant and rant and no normal opinion as so many of us have desparately tried to give makes any headway. YEP, I’m white and proud of it, and I am proud of the way I have lived my life and how I have treated others. I do not smell conspiracy anywhere, and try to give back to society by being active in many causes….I am saying this to hopefully give KVK some ideas on how to get rid of her anger and insanity. Perhaps it is just too late. In my opinion as well many others, why has IAN not blocked this lune who cannot put an intelligent sentence together and cries “racist” and I had PMS…who the hell cares if you suffer from PMS KVK? If it’s that bad, God Bless your family who have to live with you. IAN NEED TO GET HER OFF THIS BLOG SO THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THE SUBJECTS THAT ARE POSTED
    !! Is that so difficult Ian? Because it seems to be….you took off one of my posts??? The girl is deranged, is that what you want your blog to be about? “conspiracy this, racist that, I hate everyone, I’ve been treated the worst way my whole dang life” KVK life is what you make of it, so if you are so unhappy MAKE A CHANGE or get some good meds, you need them DESPARETELY!!!

58. backalleyknees said on April 28th, 2010 at 5:50 pm

@Emerson:
    Ian isn’t going to tell KvK to go anywhere. That’s not Ian’s thing. Take a look back at the archives and you’ll see way more heated disagreements than the one you’re having with KvK right now. ” I think KVK is mental, perhaps already in an institution, or shortly needs to be, or perhaps we will be reading about her storming an all white community senior center because they done her wrong….” That just sounds fucking stupid and the rest of your points fall by the wayside.

Upon reading the baby adopting story this morning, my stomach rolled. Too perfect and too cutesy. There’s something not right about the situation.

59. N'other Name said on April 28th, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Hmmm. Didn’t we all get along about a year and a half ago? What happened? – Keane’s Cat, K&K, whatever.

Not going to get into all the blather here about Sandy, since this is about Britney. Poor Britney, she is a cash cow for her parents and have been totally exploited by them. If you cannot trust your parent’s, who can you trust? Just hope she gets the help she needs. She really needs someone in her life that she can totally trust – and that may never happen because she has been betrayed over and over again by everyone in her life. Wish her the best.

60. purdy said on April 28th, 2010 at 11:08 pm

61. N'other Name said on April 29th, 2010 at 1:05 am

@purdy:

Yep!!! Thanks Purdy for keeping on track about THIS story! XO

62. jan/sa said on April 29th, 2010 at 7:44 am

morning hi. i really do not think this story is about race or colour just that she has now announced that they adopted a african american baby and i have to agree with some of the posters that she kept it quite till now, why bring a photo op now instead of just being dignified and silent without the kids photo and the whole speel about the adoption. a bit ang jolie to me and althought i like her as and actress and think her a kind person she should not have done this now maybe later when everything had blown over.
    i wish the stars would stop adopting the ho and goatboys stratgety as it is dispicable and makes them look like fake adopting parents and exploiting their poor kids. jolie and goatboy have really lowered the standards in holywood and brought a new level of disgust with stars, i think that this is the reason Jen is not adopting as she will be written about as coping the two morons and it makes it hard for her to even have a bio kid as a signel parent as the tabs and loons will rip her apart, these two morons have really put her in a box and she has to be so carefullhowshe acts and what she does. i say go Jen adopt or have a bio even if single forget the tabs and loons as well as not letting the adams family rule your life. jmo
    sorry for the spelling and rambbling but i am a real gemini and think quicker than i can write.

63. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 9:12 am

@backalleyknees:
    lol I see you like to use “fucking stupid” as well as KVK, and yes if you look back all KVK does is attack, attack, attack using illiterate words. It would be a wonderful world if we all weren’t called racists, bitches, whores, et al. Grow up–both you and KVK. Not everything in this World is a “conspiracy” not everyone is a “bigot” I like to see posts that are anti attacking, that are intelligent, and that don’t rage on and on and on. There are many many people on here who write about the subject at hand ie Britney Spears, without going on and on and on about Sandra Bullock, Sheeple, and the “nigga” baby with the Mardi Gras beads oh that were made by Sunny. And YOU take a look back at the names KVK has called virturally everyone on here, they were disgusting and uncalled for. If KVK wants to make an intelligent statement about any subject at hand, I’m all for it….but it’s “I’m typing fast on my mobile” or “I have PMS” PALEEZE Give me a break But being called fucking stupid did give me a laugh so thanks for that, I’ll pass it around the office so we all can chuckle….

64. purdy said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:06 am

Added to my post above that said:

“I believe she is a mind control victim. If you are not familar with that Ian, please research it and you will see that I am not the only one who believes that. Little country girl who made it big, it all makes sense on many other levels too. She is not the only one who got into the business via mind control. That topic in itself wold make an excellent research project for you. I’d love to see that.”

A result of mind control is multiple personality disorder (MPD). Remember when Britney was speaking with the British accent out of nowhere supposedly. I believe this was on or about the time they hauled her off to the hospital for all to see. She was also laughing and acting otherwise odd under the circumstances. And, she has always had handlers close by to make sure she stays in check.

Except for a while when she rebelled, I’m sure she was closely watched over by these handlers. Interesting how she has been “dating” her manager for a while also. Now this would be “hands on”, wouldn’t it? And then there’s the time she shaved her head. I really find all of that to be quite in line with what I’ve read about mind control when the programming gets messed up.

I find her to be terribly heartbreaking. So very sad. I have always prayed for her, esp. when she was the subject of media attention not so long ago. She seems to be nothing except a lunch ticket for some at the top. Release her, I say. Release her!

65. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 10:09 am

@purdy:
    don’t forget she had the grandmother who committed suicide too….that all ties in.

66. Lisa said on April 29th, 2010 at 12:35 pm

I get a little tired reading all the infighting bs from everyone. I enjoy the speculation, additional rumors, etc., but the minute someone says something offensive to someone else…off we go on rants. KVK doesn’t offend me. How can someone you don’t know personally truly offend you, sicken you, etc? We see/hear a small portion of each other on these type sites, but it is not the entire picture. If we don’t agree with each other, why not ignore the offensive comments and move on? I don’t get the attacks to prove one opinion/group is better than another.

I will also add that racism exists in all cultures/all forms: black against black; black against white; white against black; white against white…it becomes more of a class war than race war in some areas. Yes, KVK blacks can be racist too against their “own” and against whites. Call it reverse racism if you will, but it exists. I’ve actually enjoyed your view point in previous posts and only recently noticed the fighting that seems to go on between you and some of the “long term” readers. I usually lurk. But the regulars who provide input/viewpoints/additional gossip are also what make this site so interesting.

my two cents for what it is worth.

67. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

@Lisa:
    I agree with everything you say, but can you honestly think that calling people “fucking stupid” or “whore” or “racists” and I could go on and on and on leads to any type of insite? Once a story is posted regarding something completely different and KVK is the first to bring up Sandra Bullock and “racism”?? There have been many, many names called to really really cool people on here, people I miss seeing, like Dawn, and PattyAnne and Tamara and Yorkshire Girl, and why do you think they aren’t on here? Once anyone says ANYTHING KVK is calling names, quite viscious if you go back and read them. Then, to list everyone’s name with what color they are or may be? What exactly good does that do? In terms of racism? Or more importantly, in terms of humanity? It used to be fun to be on here and read everyone’s point of view, but then there the names are, and how can you NOT be offended by someone calling you a “whore” “racist” or “fucking stupid” …. I mean that IS offensive. As I said, I like your post, but am just trying to show you another point of view…

68. Lisa said on April 29th, 2010 at 1:30 pm

No, I get your point @Emerson I just don’t get why she isn’t ignored when she starts that rather than adding fuel to her fire. I’m not sure why she is able to stir up such emotions/offense when she doesn’t know any of you/us and you don’t know her. Her opinion shouldn’t really count when the name calling begins. Talking at her only gets her more heated. That’s all I’m saying. Laugh off the ignorance or ignore it. People can call me what they want all day long, it doesn’t make it true and it doesn’t lesson my self-worth. Now, maybe in my face – in person, it might be “on”, but not via reading. It’s OK if others are offended, I just don’t see how giving her “power” over our emotions by trying to employ reason helps. When she’s mad, she’s mad and there seems to be no reasoning.

I personally enjoy the F-bomb myself, but I recognize the time and place and just because I think it is a noun, verb, adjective, adverb, doesn’t mean others would agree with me dropping it in every day conversations.

69. Emerson said on April 29th, 2010 at 2:28 pm

@Lisa:
    the problem is there is no ignoring it, and God forbid any of the really cool people on here post anything, it starts and goes on and on and on, and I guess I personally do not like being called a racist, as I am not, whether it be via an online forum or not. I certainly do not like some of the things that had been said (going back a little now) to other posters. It’s as if KVK FORCES herself onto this type of behavoir. As I said before, I MISS those people who rarely post anymore :( but really, who will when you are called names or sworn at? I mean seriouslly blaming it one day on PMS? Posting who is what race/color/creed? It’s over the top and I cannot believe Ian allows it.. Yes, it’s easy to ignore, but if you read back, it’s almost impossible to do, and I don’t like bullies, and when they bully someone I like on here? I stick up for them. Her ignorance does not affect me, I’m not losing sleep at night, BUT you know some people just may not be as strong in their convictions as you or I, and THAT is VERY dangerous…..

70. backalleyknees said on April 29th, 2010 at 5:31 pm

@Emerson:

pull up your big girl panties Emerson. your little comment ” I think KVK is mental, perhaps already in an institution, or shortly needs to be, or perhaps we will be reading about her storming an all white community senior center because they done her wrong….”, is just as bad as what KvK is putting out there. The fact that you don’t see that your words are in the same vein as hers, makes you sound just as ridiculous.

I said your statement is ‘fucking stupid’, not “you’re fucking stupid”. Reading comprehension 101.

71. Emerson said on April 30th, 2010 at 9:06 am

@backalleyknees:
    i iz gunin reed com prihinshion 101 tuday

72. SLAVE OWNER said on April 30th, 2010 at 3:20 pm

GET THAT ASS BACK IN DEM COTTON FIELDS KRAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73. Hedoesntcare said on April 30th, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Oh yeah, before I hit send I noticed a very hateful racist comment right below Emerson’s last comment. Hmmmmmm now it is missing! So why isn’t KvK’s gone too? Makes you wonder doesn’t it?

74. Hedoesntcare said on April 30th, 2010 at 6:31 pm

@KramerVs.Kramer:
    When did Jewish become a race???? You sound like Ian!

75. pharmacy technician said on May 9th, 2010 at 3:55 am

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

76. forex robot said on May 17th, 2010 at 9:58 pm

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

77. cna training said on June 13th, 2010 at 9:43 pm

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!