IUC World Exclusive: “He spanked me and nuzzled my chest” – Bulgarian Actress

Posted on April 26th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Steven-Seagal--C10056290
A Bulgarian actress who worked on a film in 2007 with Steven Seagal is next in the line of women to come out of the woodwork with lurid sex stories with the disgraced film star. “Stefka” told IUC that when she worked on the film Submerged with Seagal she had a “raunchy” affair with the actor but bailed on him after she caught his entourage bringing high class hookers to the hotel where the actor was staying. “He had these runners working for him to round up the most expensive hookers in Sofia,” “Stefka” recalled. “I thought we had something serious but behind my back he clearly was having a wild time. Bulgaria has a big sex industry and Steven was taking full advantage of it. I can’t recall a foreign actor filming in Bulgaria who was having such a wild time off the set.”
When asked about how wild Seagal was in the sack, the actress replied: “Steven is a sex maniac who is quite perveted,” she said. “He spanked me and nuzzled my chest. His private parts were at least 10 inches. The sex was hot and amazing. He was able to unload over and over, all over my body. I was shaken when I heard he had so many other women on the side. Tiger Woods is a saint compared to Steven.”
A Bulgarian film industry veteran named Slavi contacted IUC with more info about horndog Seagal. “He’s made several films in Bulgaria, he’s huge here,” Slavi said. “He comes here and spends more time with the ladies than he does on set. He spends big money on getting the sexiest women our country has to offer. Many of the leading political and entertainment figures here help him out, setting him up hot, young women who will do anything he wants for satisfaction.” Developing…

1. Tinkuy said on April 26th, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Yeah, Ian, spanking is just so lurid & perverted. ZZZZZzzzzz.

2. keane cyber queen supreme said on April 26th, 2010 at 12:14 pm

I read a similar article in the NOTW yesterday about some idiot in an r&b group in the UK. They always go the same: he has the nost enormous cock in the world; we did it up to 15 times a night; he was so kinky he even did me with the lights on etc! Whoopee, another celebrity stud muffin – just what the world needed!

3. Reality Check said on April 26th, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Sorry, Ian, but from what I’ve read, Bulgaria is quite a small country in relation to many others, so how would it have such a big sex industry? USA and Canada are much bigger.

I’m joining Tinkuy on this: ZZZZZzzzzz.

BIG YAWN.

4. Tinkuy said on April 26th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

And chest-nuzzling is really out there, too. I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you.

5. Tinkuy said on April 26th, 2010 at 12:19 pm

RC: I think there’s a lot of sex-trafficking in Bulgaria — a major source of income in an underground economy.

6. bluiznsmilez said on April 26th, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Again with the raunch. I think it comes from your perversion and not your sources. You type what you think will get you the big hits and put “quotes” around it and source in front of it.

7. Reality Check said on April 26th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Oh, good! And the supposedly original article on that Bulgarian website actually cites Ian as a source. That’s what I call “good sources”. Are we playing ping – pong here? No, thanks.

Besides, I have a real problem understanding why the latest entry is about Steven Seagal. He’s simply not interesting. He’s not talk-worthy. He’s not even exciting to look at. NEXT!

8. Patty anne said on April 26th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Exactly what I am wondering also. So sad watching the downfall of what I had believed to be a credible investigative celebrity gossip site. All the raunch lately with shotguns, 10 inch privates (supposedly), nuzzling chests….oh my! Someone seems to be rather sex starved at the moment. Seems to me there are two paths to success; the higher road and the bottom of the barrel. How sad Ian is selecting the later pathway. @bluiznsmilez:

9. Kate said on April 26th, 2010 at 1:58 pm

The only reason this is of interest in the year 2010 is because of the sex trafficking allegations that have been made against him. His career is already over. Did anyone really watch his reality show in A&E. How the mighty arrogant fall. Is Marty Singer going to spin this into gold, I really doubt that Mr. Segal will ever have any kind of comeback. Who knows, maybe one day he will be in an adjacent cell with his buddy Anthony Pellicano. Here is a copy of the lawsuit that was filed against him awhile back, this happened in Feb 2010. I think this filing shows exactly how well some of these arrogant stars think these confidentiality contracts work. This is an amusing read.

10. Patty anne said on April 26th, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Thank you Kate for posting the link to the actual law suit against actor Steven Seagal. I’m shocked that any celebrity would conduct himself and perform such heinous illegal activities against young women with the mistaken belief that a confidentiality agreement would keep this quiet. I’m disgusted by his behavior, and have no tolerance for those who knew what he was doing yet kept silent. It must have been very frightening for this young woman to take this heroic step. @Kate:

11. Kate said on April 26th, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Par for the course in smut town. There are far worse stories too. That is why Angelina works these photo opps so hard, she knows that she can be derailed so easy. Remember that film with Panda, and her big twin belly right about the time the Drug den tape came out. The Studio executives were running like mad on that one, and she suddenly was not the front in center in the ads, that would have sunk that film. All this humanitarian stuff she does helps her get parts. There was a quote in Ian’s book where someone compared her to Mother Theresa, remember that, except the said Angelina actually does good. I wish I could have slapped that man. I am not Catholic but how offensive, and not only that if some of the aid workers revelations had been included with his comment, or if he had really done his research (no Ian, the other guy) he would have found out just how untrue that is. What good does she actually do by visiting these places besides getting some pictures taken and a movie role, because the aid workers in these camps say otherwise. Not only that, what exactly has been achieved by her showing up? Sudden rush of donations, no. In fact in Pakistan it was a political problem when she opened her big fat mouth, ok off my soap box.

Lory need not reply, and please people do a little research ,(dig deep) before you argue. Look at her adoptions alone , ask people in the adoption community about how she has frucked that up for them..

no sugar coating this, Trevor did a good job of that, and everyone bought it, but not now, they do not anymore.. people now are beginning to leak the truth.

Have a nice day! Going to lunch!

12. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 26th, 2010 at 3:23 pm

@Kate:

That Seagal story is shocking – it’s time the roof was blown off the whole of Smut Town. These are the people the entire world are paying their hard-earned dollars to watch perform in dumb action movies? Time for an expose. And yeah I totally hear you on Angelina’s adoptions and how the only person her humanitarian “work” helps is herself, it amazes me that no-one ever questions what she is actually doing there. What was she doing in Haiti – “listening and learning” – so it was an educational exercise for the princess was it? What has she done with that “learning” pray tell? Dined out on it? Because I can’t see how her “listening and learning” helped anyone in Haiti. And what was she doing in Bosnia? Because that conflict was a long old time ago and it’s refugees are either settled in other parts of Europe or have returned, which she would know if she actually knew any. That was war-zone tourism at it’s very worst that visit, there was absolutely no reason for her to be there. And the fact that she is just turning up at these places and grinning broadly for the cameras like she is there to save them is unbelievably patronising to the people who were imprisoned in the concentration camps or were forced to flee their homes as the friends and neighbours they had known their whole life came to take them over. Does Angelina know about the suffering these people endured and how damaged they are psychologically to this day because of it? Because I do, and I do not appreciate shallow little flibberty-gibbets like her showing up there to get their picture taken to try to hide their sordid little proclivities from the world. It is disgusting.

Oh and I did not know Zahara had a mother in Ethiopia who was alive and well – I thought Angelina said she was an AIDS orphan and they did not know whether she herself might have AIDS when they adopted her? Which of course they did know as no child would have been allowed to be adopted without that knowledge. And Maddox has a living mother too does he not? That adoption was illegal too wasn’t it? And Pax – is he really a orphan? I guess when you only spend 30 minutes in the orphanage before taking him away it is pretty hard to tell anyway.

The problem with stupid people telling lies is that they are too thick to realise how easily they can be caught out by someone who isn’t. It’s a shame neither Angelina or James ever finished off their education.

13. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 26th, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Looking more and more like Joan Collins every day now:

Check out her arms in the pic with her in the cream dress too. THAT is why they won’t let her take off the gloves!

14. Kate said on April 26th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Yes, too bad Ian did not go into her shady adoptions in his book, none of those children were orphans, and she has not done much to help any of their families. I say much because I don’t think anything other than pay off someone to shut up. Wonder if AM will touch on this, have my doubts. Thinking his book will be pretty pass the kool-aid please. Seems that she has managed to get to In Touch , the last lone wolf. lol

15. Patty anne said on April 26th, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Yes, but just think what a coup it will be when the right author does choose to dig deeper and print the facts as they truly are. What a brouhaha that will be! And it will happen, perhaps not immediately, but eventually. No one manages to keep a strangle hold on truth forever. For one thing, a book co-authored with the families of Zahara, Maddox, and Pax would be most interesting – and profitable to all involved. @Kate:

16. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 26th, 2010 at 7:01 pm

@Kate:

Yeah I suspect it will be a kool-aid drinker’s tome too. I actually can’t believe that the adoptions are not being covered in these books, it is all already out there and documented in the press, all anyone has to do is connect the dots – why is no-one doing that? As for me, I personally always loved that game – didn’t you? And I hear what you’re saying about running out of wolves, but I think we both know what you have to do in situations like this: why, make more wolves of course. Wink wink!

By the way, did you see that nonsense BS in OK magazine? The story, just the typical brand PR fare of course, but I nearly choked on my spaghetti reading the bit about “Brad and Angelina are so humble they never waste money and would never blow thousands of dollars on a beach-top wedding or anything”. I could not believe what I was reading. Yeah right, bitch don’t travel everywhere by private jet, own numerous multi-million dollar properties around the world or stay in all the world’s most luxurious hotels at all does she? She’s at home licking her food stamps and saving up for a night at the bingo with her other mother-on-a-budget pals. Yeah right. Seriously – the nerve of these people! And James, next time you take a PR-101 from me you better watch out – I will be f*cking billing you!

17. Patty anne said on April 26th, 2010 at 7:01 pm

She’s standing rather strangely. I’ve noticed she always has her elbows pulled as far backward as she can manage which gives her an unnatural stance. Speaking of this link, she certainly does resemble Sophia Lauren in her middle years. @Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

18. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 26th, 2010 at 7:05 pm

@Patty anne:

Look at the arms though – look at that huge vein wrapping itself around the bone of her forearm, it is worse even than Vadge’s. What do you have to do to yourself to get veins like that I wonder?

19. Kate said on April 26th, 2010 at 7:25 pm

You know what I thought of when I read that, about her little humble bode in Cambodia that she claimed back in 2004 (when she was already banging Brad) that she wanted to take Mad back to and raise him one day, how she was not sure who the proper father would be, but she would rather he not have any father than one that would come and go (hear that Brad, or at the time BBT) and he had plenty of male figures in his life around so it did not matter (yeah we know darling definitely more than four) ..but here is the punchline, you think she stays in that humble live love shack when she goes there, hello no, she stays in swanky diggs, just like she does everywhere, just like she does when she goes for her photo opps. Rolls out a new carpet that fits in with the culture, (forgets to use an old one , at least she takes the price tag off even if we cans still see the crease from where it was folded from Walmart or whereever) and she sits, looks concerned , dons Audreys digs, (thief) and all in a good days work. Back to her five star for a nice dinner and some wine. Think she ever spends the night with the aid workers, rolls up her sleeves and gets dirty, ha, not according to the ones who work in those camps she does not. She does take some nice photos for Brad though doesn’t she? samcc or sorry, the UN and the Studio of choice.

20. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 26th, 2010 at 7:31 pm

@Kate:

Where have you heard the aid workers discuss her visits hun?

21. Tinkuy said on April 26th, 2010 at 10:26 pm

Look, BP & AJ supported Wyclef Jean & his shady Yele Haiti before all the facts became public about his dubious charity. Apparently they were snowed by his celebrity cachet & didn’t research or fully understand his socio-politico-economic perspective (i.e., that of the dominant elites). Anyone on the left (i.e., anyone who is truly socially conscious) who does Haiti relief work repudiates WJ & his upper-middle class “activism”.

22. keane cyber queen supreme said on April 27th, 2010 at 6:37 am

@ Tinkuy – ooh hit a nerve did we? Sounds like you have a bit of a vested interest there Tinkuy/James!

23. keane cyber queen supreme said on April 27th, 2010 at 6:40 am

Oh and was AJ also “snowed by his celebrity cache” when they were both horizontal? Curious that because she likes to think she is the most “famous woman in the world” doesn’t she? I’d be amazed if she was “snowed by the celebrity cache” of a man who has made a record in recent years with Brian Harvey of E17 fame. Thanks for the heads-up about the Haitian mess though, definitely an angle worth pursuing…!

24. jan/sa said on April 27th, 2010 at 7:06 am

to have a big wedding she would need friends and not paid lackeys to attend. as for the beach wedding and expensive wedding another dig at jen by peeeeshitt and his dracula bride. but maybe if they get married the press and the mags will report on real people and not these two morons as they will then be boring married pensioners and we will not have to hear about their humble living and how frugle the are with their money as they give it all to the poor.
    and the day these two possers do any real charity and stay in a camp and really get down and dirty to help the poor HELL WILL FREEZE OVER. i have never felt such despise for any couple as these two and i hope that some day they get their karma even if the kids are the ones to deliver it. as for segal that ass hole was in South Africa and nobody was interested as he is a grade one asshole and falls in the same mould as peeeshit and jolie and a few other stars who i think should just fade away. it amazes me that the american press and some people think these morons are role models for people they are the worst aholes out there. jmo

25. I'm on the bidet said on April 27th, 2010 at 10:57 am

I’m declaring the Seagal story ‘NSFL’, i.e. “Not Safe For Lunch’ for myself because no matter how safe the language, the thought of ole Steve engaged in sex act makes me nauseous.

Also, I’ve no problems in general with Jennifer Lopez, but would you carry a child up steep stairs while wearing stiletto heels like shown below? I know she has dancer training and wears high heels a lot, but really why risk it?

26. keane cyber queen supreme said on April 27th, 2010 at 1:24 pm

@ IOTB – ah I believe that is known as the Power Mummy Fable a la Angelina Jolie. Except Angelina doesn’t just wear impossibly high heels and impossibly tight dresses to carry her kids on to a plane, she flies the plane too don’t you know? I think their PR strategy is 99.9999% likely to have been devised by a man don’t you?

27. inthegray said on April 27th, 2010 at 4:52 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

28. inthegray said on April 27th, 2010 at 4:54 pm

@Keane
    The aid worker story is on IUC April 9, 2009 (I think) under the heading of Brad apologizes to Jen’s best friend (Cox). It is also at FF with a link but the link is no longer valid. It was a copy and paste.

29. I'm on the bidet said on April 27th, 2010 at 5:49 pm

@keane cyber queen supreme:
    Angelina’s PR strategies have titles now, like “Power Mummy Fable”!? I have just got to see a list of those! If there isn’t a list, we must compile one . . .

And I’m trying to imagine the reaction of airline passengers to an announcement of “Sorry to interrupt your flight, but the captain is deathly ill. But not to worry folks, Angelina Jolie is flying the plane.”

I would probably check the stewardess cart to see if the peanuts and soda had been replaced by heroin, and then pray the in-flight movie wasn’t “Cyborg 2″.

30. pickwick said on April 28th, 2010 at 10:53 am

There used to be a magazine—years ago—in the U.S. called “Spy” and they would occasionally mess with famous people. I remember they sent a note to Garrison Keillor’s hotel room with the photo of a very pretty girl and pretended to be the girl wanting to meet him. He took the bait. They did it to some others—some did, some didn’t. I just remember Keillor.
    Whether it was true who knows?
    Anyway, I think I remember them doing a long story on Seagal. There was all kinds of creepy stuff. It read like a really thorough journalistic piece. The point was “This guy is lurid and probably criminal and even had some kind of attachment to criminal gangs and how does he get away with it”
    “Spy’ eventually went under—I was sad to see it go.
    It was before the real age of the home computer and was more blog-like than magazine-like.
    But all these years, even though I didn’t remember the details, I did remember that Seagal is a really scary guy. I was surprised he was hired to do police work on camera anywhere. I guess that article is long gone.
    So I’m surprised he hasn’t been in trouble long, long before. That guy is creepy times ten.

31. pickwick said on April 28th, 2010 at 10:59 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    I’m having trouble with the new ‘rebirth’ of Jennifer Lopez’s career. She is back to the front of the magazine covers and frankly, I’ve already lived through Lopez fever once. I don’t really want to do it again.
    It bored me then and it bores me now.
    I suspect I’m in the majority on this one. She’ll be able to get the public relations going but I don’t see how it’s going to stick. Eventually the magazines will be dreading the sound of her publicist on the phone wanting another cover story because the last three mags failed to sell at the racks.

32. limewire said on April 29th, 2010 at 11:20 pm

shoot nice story bro.

33. Boot Goot said on May 7th, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Good Lord, Keane, here you are, in a blog-section relating to Steven Seagal, ranting, YET AGAIN about Angelina Jolie. You need to have your head examined! Move past this, bro. Find something more constructive to do with your time than focus on that woman 24 hours a day.

34. Boot Goot said on May 7th, 2010 at 8:53 pm

By the way, it is not Angelina Jolie’s job to haul shizz, roll up her sleeves and “get dirty”, etc. She is a UN ambassador. Not a janitor. She is a figurehead. That’s what she is supposed to do, and she does it well. Her presence, and the media’s focus on her presence, draws attention to the situation at hand. She isn’t there to do anything but what she does. It is easy for you guys to judge her, malign her, make fun of her, but you come off as a bunch of mean spirited, hate filled people who really don’t know anything about her (or any other celeb) except what you read in the GOSSIP columns. What’s your payoff? I really do not get it. I’m no fan of hers, but geeze, your negativity is such, it inspires me to stand up for her. And, you’ve just RUINED Ian’s whole attempt to rally people to despise Steven Seagal, with his alleged seman spewing, woman oppressing, leacherous ways. You missed your chance to broaden your hate base.

35. anuta_gubka said on July 31st, 2010 at 4:20 pm

I would like to exchange links with your site ianundercover.com
    Is this possible?

36. physical therapist said on January 12th, 2011 at 8:43 am

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article

37. [...] See original here: IUC World Exclusive: “He spanked me and nuzzled my chest … [...]