IUC World Exclusive: Sayonara Jesse James; Bullock To File For Divorce Despite Worries That James Will Try To Kill Her

Posted on April 5th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

bullockjamesIt’s official – Sandra Bullock has filled out a divorce petition and will file it in the courts any second. Aside from adultry, a source close to the actress told IUC to expect claims of both “physical and mental abuse” in the petition. The source added Bullock will petition the court to get a restraining order on James from getting within 500 feet of her. “She’s terrified of him, Sandra is taking every precaution to make sure she buries Jesse,” the source said. “She’s out for blood.” The couple were married on July 16, 2005, in a sunset ceremony under a white circus-style tent at the Folded Hills Ranch in the town of Gaviota in the Santa Ynez valley wine country north of Santa Barbara, California.
The music that played as Sandra walked down the aisle was a taped aria of her late mother singing Bellini’s “Casta Diva.” “If Sandra’s mother was alive today she’d probably pick up a shotgun and blow Jesse’s head off,” a close friend of Bullock told IUC.
Meanwhile, pandemonium broke out over the weekend after IUC broke an exclusive about a sordid sex tape that James intends to release if Bullock files for divorce. Bullock’s handlers rushed to the couple’s home and searched vigorously for the tape. James abruptly left rehab to try make sure the tape was secure. A source on the scene told IUC revealing photos and Bullock’s remaining possessions were removed but the sex tape was not found. “Jesse has it hidden somewhere safe and sound. He probably has an armed guard watching it round the clock to make sure it does not disappear.”
One of Bullock’s longtime friends told IUC late last night that the Oscar winning actress has hired a top security team to protect her from Jesse. “Sandra has barely slept the past couple of weeks because she’s worried Jesse will try to kill her in the middle of the night and then kill himself,” the friend said. “Her security team will do whatever is necessary to take Jesse out if he tries to get within a block of her. They’re not playing around. Jesse better stay away if he wants to remain above ground. Sandra’s security team will shoot first and ask questions later. They’ve been hired to protect her at any cost.” Developing…

1. inOttawa said on April 5th, 2010 at 10:20 am

Based on this posting, sounds like there is/was emotional and psychological abuse in this relationship. That actually is not that hard to believe.

2. Tamara said on April 5th, 2010 at 10:21 am

Or the mental abuse was caused by the pain she suffered when it all came out in the press

3. inOttawa said on April 5th, 2010 at 10:26 am

…and physical!! Sorry I missed that part. Yikes. Poor woman.

4. Angie said on April 5th, 2010 at 10:32 am

Jeez this is sounding real scary. Sandra, you’re in my thoughts. Stay safe babe.

5. borgqueen said on April 5th, 2010 at 10:45 am

It does sound like Sandra was emotionally abused esp if she knew about the cheating but was willing to overlook it. It is probably the press fallout that has convinced to divorce him.

6. mooki said on April 5th, 2010 at 11:11 am

nice try Angie. pics or there’s no story. Bullock is gonna be taking up the front page of the rags for the next week or so.

7. Chris from France said on April 5th, 2010 at 11:13 am

wow, this man really is a catch, it was worth waiting for him.

8. Chris from France said on April 5th, 2010 at 11:14 am

@mooki:
    my guess is the paparazzi got tired of the balcony.

9. Lizzy said on April 5th, 2010 at 11:34 am

This is really sad. First off I do believe there is probably some tape out there but I’m not sure if I believe the post before. While I come here for gossip not everything has turned out to have merit. Sorry. In addition, who would tell their friends about that??

Anyways I can easily see how she is afraid for her life. Even if he has not threatened her in the past, with his temper and huge public fall out who knows what he would be capable of. I’m sure she is seeing a whole new side to him. Just a question but could the physical abuse be bc he cheated without protection? Therfore exposing her to diseases without her knowledge? Again, just a question.

10. lory said on April 5th, 2010 at 11:46 am

Just notice WHEN radaronline posted this story! World exclusive my ass! Maybe in your dreams Ian! Just

11. lory said on April 5th, 2010 at 11:50 am

ust notice WHEN radaronline posted this story! World exclusive my ass! Maybe in your dreams Ian! Just the crazy part of Jesse trying to kill Sandra and/or himself is exists exclusive in your mental brain – shudder. You don`t really expect any sane person to believe that crap do you?

12. KG said on April 5th, 2010 at 12:14 pm

I’m very sure that he is linked to the 1% s. She is not wrong to be scared. Wow.

13. v said on April 5th, 2010 at 1:12 pm

wow, this is getting crazy.

14. inthegray said on April 5th, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Been reading this site for months. Never commented on any site before but I feel compelled to comment on the alleged JJ/SB sex tape. Maybe there is a grain of truth to every rumor, but the description of the alleged sex tape did not have to be presented in such an offensive manner. It was referenced on other web sites. but not so graphic. As far as I am concerned, the original post by Ian was meant to incite and in my opinion he is less than credible because of it.

have read on many sites that SB’s “close friends” are quoted as saying this, saying that. Close friends do what George Lopez did. They don’t leak their opinions about what her mother would do if she was alive. One site qoutes a close friend of SB ’s stating she “…would not kick anyone when they are down” and now a source says “She is out for blood.” Funny, but it seems SB has always done her own talking in her own time. This is no longer gossip; this is malicious.

15. Coop said on April 5th, 2010 at 3:05 pm

@inOttawa:Doesn’t sound that way to me. Sounds like typical female posturing and lying in advance of a divorce case. I’m a fan of Bullock’s, too. And I don’t know either her or him. However, her claims nearly mirror the claims of my adulterous ex-wife who accused me of wife- and child-abuse, claimed she was “terrorified” of me, etc. And I never laid a hand on the psychobitch (wish I had that to do over again!). Never cheated on her, never lied to her, and I was an excellent husband and an even better father. But to cover up her adultery she made outrageous claims, had me served with a restraining order (which requires NO PROBABLE CAUSE WHATSOEVER), and even had me arrested in front of my daughters. (I did nothing wrong – didn’t even lose my temper, as the arresting officer wrote in his arrest report.)

There’s two sides to every story, but unfortunately men are guilty until proven innocent. In court and in public opinion. And you people here are lapping it up like gravy.

And even if – God forbid – Sandra Bullock is at risk, that stupid piece of paper known as a restraining order will do absolutely nothing to protect her. (Her security detail, if it exists, is another story.) Restraining orders serve only to criminalize good, decent people (usually men) in order to improve the “victim’s” position during the settlements and divorce.

16. Pattyanne said on April 5th, 2010 at 3:25 pm

It is reminding me of the game we used to play in elementary school. Whisper. Whisper a fake story to the person sitting next to you, and they in turn whisper it to the person on the other side of them, and so on , and so on until it returns to you. You will never hear back what you began this game with. Human nature? Who knows. Is there a sex tape? Who knows. If there had been who besides Jesse and Sandra would have been privy to see it? No one I can think of; it would be marrital suicide for Jesse to show it to anyone else, and if it exists it’s for damn sure Sandy wouldn’t show it off. IF it even exists that is. Okay, now we come to Sandy Is In Fear Of Her Life….why? She was on location for months on end while filming The Proposal, and later while filming Blind Side. After both she toured for publicity for both films. Never seemed to have any fear to me while on the news, in fact the exact opposite. She’s comment lovingly and glowingly about her hubby and how she would be happy to be finished so she could go home…to her family. Also, why did the mental case (as her ex claims) McGee come forward ……at this exact time……about her story ? After the Oscars? Revenge, jealousy? What would she gain? Becoming a public joke? Laughed at? This entire scenario stinks….I think someone is wanting to create a mountain out of a very small mole hill. Whoever claims to have seen this tape , imo, had better have proof it exists before Sandy’s attorney’s are finished.

17. DogBlissYou said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:01 pm

She’s boring and so is this whole tempest in a teapot.

18. alif said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:13 pm

“You’re bored, because YOU’RE boring. This is what a wise teacher used to tell his pupils.

If a lunatic is going to kill; he/she will find a way. They could hire someone un-recognizable.
    JJ posed as Hitler. That should give us a clue, right there. The outlaw moniker. The tattoos. The sex tape. Red flags, everywhere!
    She is closer to the situation than we, the public! DUH! She knows him better than we do.

19. Tamara said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:17 pm

@Pattyanne:
    Patty I think Ian is implying that she’s only in fear of her life now that she’s actually initiated divorce proceedings. Like he will kill her and then himself before he would let her divorce him. All a bit sensational if you ask me, for instance if he loved her soooooo much that he would rather die than be without her then why did he cheat on her multiple times? What a bunch of balleyhoo, I just can’t believe that anyone close enough to her to know something like this would be singing to Ian knowing that he will post it on a blog for the whole world to see – I think Ian might be being led down a path here – and “developing” will probably hit the light before the whole picture develops jmo

20. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:17 pm

@Pattyanne:

Patty Anne – do you seriously think a man who has been happy to bang white supremacist hookers, partake in foursomes with them and another couple, father a love child and give the heil Hitler salute and wear a Nazi hat for the camera would have any qualms about showing his sex tape to a friend? Come on now, this is obviously not the type of man who would worry that showing a sex tape to a friend might endanger his marriage, he know he has done far worse already! We also know very well that the normal rules don’t apply in HW anyway, but with a man with morals like his and access to all that money? Well, I think you can throw normal moral and marital standards out of the window! I honestly am finding it really hard to understand why people are happy to believe anything Ian has said about Angelina Jolie but are rejecting out of hand any suggestion that Sandra Bullock might have a few skeletons in her closet too. We do not know these people and we really do know next to nothing about their lives. Why is it so shocking that Sandra might also be something other than she seems to be to most people? I am truly perplexed by this!

21. I'm on the bidet said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:21 pm

@mooki:
    Just got back from the drugstore (allergy season!) and at the cashier five different magazines had the same headshot of Sandra Bullock on the cover. A sixth had a Jennifer Aniston pic.

Tomorrow’s headlines today: Angelina Jolie offers to adopt Jesse James’s kids, and to act as marriage counselor in the Bullock-James marriage. Says AJ, “I’m going to sleep with them both, first separately, and then together, and then all of us in a cage filled with feverish lemur monkeys. Its what has kept Brad and me together for years.”

22. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:23 pm

@lory:

Dared to venture back then did you Mia? Thought you’d left it long enough that I would forget all about your rather gigantic error hey? You should know me better than that by now! So tell me again, what is the difference between the UNHCR and the UN Mia? I wouldn’t want you to continue living your life in such a state of ignorance after all we’ve been through together! Lol

23. Tamara said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:31 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    hahahahaha

24. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:32 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

LMAO – IOTB you are a classic! By the way, I have always meant to ask you – are you female? If so I think we should get married – for real!

25. Tamara said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Keane because its so incredibly out of character for SB thats why at least for me, not speaking for the whole board here, and AJ has made a life out of her psycho behavior so nothing anyone says about her would surprise or shock me.

26. lory said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:50 pm

There I hope that helps you freak. God you are getting more and more obsesseed. How about seeking treetment?

United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from Unhcr)
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Small Flag of the United Nations ZP.svg United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
    UNHCR DADAAB REGION, KENYA AFRICA DOD 2006.JPEG
    UNHCR packages containing tents, tarps, and mosquito netting sit in a field in Dadaab, Kenya, on 11 December 2006, following disastrous flooding.
    Org type Programme
    Acronyms UNHCR
    Head António Guterres
    Established 1950
    Website http://www.unhcr.org

The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR; established December 14, 1950) is a United Nations agency mandated to protect and support refugees at the request of a government or the UN itself and assists in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. Its headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland.

United Nations
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    “UN” redirects here. For other uses, see UN (disambiguation).
    This article is semi-protected indefinitely in response to an ongoing high risk of vandalism.
    الأمم المتحدة
    United Nations
    Nations unies
    Организа́ция Объединённых На́ций
    Naciones Unidas
    联合国

Map of UN member states
    Note that this map does not represent the view of its members or the UN concerning the legal status of any country,[1] nor does it accurately reflect which areas’s government have UN representation.
    Headquarters International territory in Manhattan, New York City
    Official languages Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish
    Membership 192 member states
    Leaders
    – Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
    Establishment
    – United Nations Charter signed 26 June 1945
    – Entry into force of Charter 24 October 1945
    Website
    United Nations portal

The United Nations Organization (UNO) or simply United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and the achieving of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions.

There are currently 192 member states, including nearly every sovereign state in the world. From its offices around the world, the UN and its specialized agencies decide on substantive and administrative issues in regular meetings held throughout the year. The organization has six principal organs: the General Assembly (the main deliberative assembly); the Security Council (for deciding certain resolutions for peace and security); the Economic and Social Council (for assisting in promoting international economic and social cooperation and development); the Secretariat (for providing studies, information, and facilities needed by the UN); the International Court of Justice (the primary judicial organ); and the United Nations Trusteeship Council (which is currently inactive). Other prominent UN System agencies include the World Health Organization (WHO), the World Food Programme (WFP) and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). The UN’s most visible public figure is the Secretary-General, currently Ban Ki-moon of South Korea, who attained the post in 2007. The organization is financed from assessed and voluntary contributions from its member states, and has six official languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.[2]

27. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 4:56 pm

@Tamara:

But I think that that’s the point: none of us actually know this woman. As I’ve said time and time again, the reality of what a celeb is like when they are on camera often has next to no bearing on the person they actually are off it. Seriously we can’t assume we know Sandra because of what she has said in her interviews – it is the same as the loons assuming they know who Angelina is from her’s. And the one thing I can tell you from the celebs I’ve worked with or met through work is that it always seems to be the ones who are most liked who turn out to be the worst kind of people, and in ways the public would never dream of too. I just don’t think we can pre-judge this Sandra business when we all know next-to-nothing about her. I am really just waiting for Ian to reveal more and see what gets picked up by the rest of the media. But from what we have seen in the public realm so far I have to say it does not look like good news at this point. JMO

28. Meah said on April 5th, 2010 at 5:20 pm

I think the pain began when people started writing stories about their private lives and other people believed those stories.

29. Pattyanne said on April 5th, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Yes, I do. And let me tell you why – Jesse is a self made millionaire businessman, so he knows how to play the game to keep status quo. Fame, money, status. If there was such a tape, and If Jesse showed it around, he would be cutting his own throat. I’ve read that he’s been holding it over his wife’s head….so why let the secret out and reduce it’s shock value? In HW people talk, maybe not to the press about such things, burt surely to one another, and Jesse is street smart enough to know once it’s shown, it’s going to be all over the airwaves. I also doubt that he’d consider killing his wife and then himself because she filed for a divorce. The man’s got a truckload of women anxious to take Sandy’s place, and if you truly treasure something, you never risk losing or damaging it. He’s just a cheater who screwed one too many mentally damaged, stripper, hos….and all it took to bring him down was for one to start talking. Stupid move for a man who wanted to keep his marriage intact. …. I don’t think Jesse even cared, he’s been independent since he sued his parents for legal independence when legally possible. He’s a rogue, a bad-ass who loves only himself. He plays the game society requires in order to maintain his status, but other than that….he’s a bad boy.@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

30. Pattyanne said on April 5th, 2010 at 5:29 pm

LOL, that’s a good one! thanks for the laugh@I’m on the bidet:

31. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 5:42 pm

@lory:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you now understand that the UNHCR is a part of the UN, not the entirely different entities you so stupidly thought they were, and admit you made a spectacularly large error as you do with virtually 90% of what you write then?

Oh and weren’t you going to tell me when you last met a President (ideally from the most powerful country in the world) and for what reason? I was so looking forward to you trumping my silly little old Clinton story. Now let me guess: was that you on the grassy knoll after all? I knew it! Lol

32. mooki said on April 5th, 2010 at 5:53 pm

can you imagine? “hi this is Angelina Jolie, can we use the island for easter tomorrow? thanks” I doubt that they actually RENTED it. you can’t do that…

33. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 5:55 pm

@Pattyanne:

Why would he though? I genuinely don’t get your point. The man has been risking upsetting the status quo with everything he’s done, in fact, showing a sex tape to a few friends would probably be one of his more honourable duties! I don’t get how you deduce that he would have been happy to have done everything he has done and been so reckless as to not wear condoms and allow himself to be photographed giving the Nazi salute, but would start getting really sensible and cautious when it came to a sex tape of all things. Plus, he quite clearly is someone who thinks he is untouchable, that’s why he’s done it all. He is wealthy, he knows Sandra was besotted with him and he has therefore been able to do exactly what he likes and with whom he likes. And how do you know he treasures her? Just because they got married. Sorry but that doesn’t mean a thing. A presenter I worked with has been shagging women left, right and centre for years but constantly talks in the press about how much he loves and values his wife and family. Hasn’t stopped him cheating on her with anyone and everyone since though. Also, the thing you said about no friend of Sandra’s or JJ’s would have spoken to Ian – how would you know that? Look at some of the people he associates with! And that is the sort of thing loons say about Ange but we all know very well that that is not the case, there are plenty of staff members, business associates and supposedly genuine friends who will blab about you if they want to. By the way, the bombshell McGee story – she had been trying to sell that for quite some time I think. I imagine deals were done with Sandra’s people to keep it out of the press but once she got her Oscar it became too much of a seller to say no to. Hence all the fracas now. JMO

34. Pattyanne said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:20 pm

I feel that because it would have been in his best interests to keep his behaviors outside the marriage vows secret, and that would include letting the boys see a video of man and wife doing their thang. Remember, Sandy had the vision to have a pre-neptual agreement which gives Jesse nada if he cheats on Sandy in a divorce. So he knew the risk. I doubt he was willing to take this risk too. I think McGook blindsided (lol) Jesse when she outed him. The rest is just fringe hangers on making it sound much worse in an already bad situation. Sandy’s reaction is reflecting her emotional state before she risked marrying such a bad boy. She thought it would never happen….and when it did…she was destroyed. People love to make a bad situation worse most often, and I personally feel for Sandy, going through so much now. As for Jesse, he’s just pissed off that the world knows him for being such a Dumb-F*ck.@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

35. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:32 pm

@Pattyanne:

He had a foursome with bombshell and another couple – I don’t think he was trying that hard to keep it private! And showing a sex tape to a friend would really be small potatoes in comparison to that! Plus, how do we know that Sandra wasn’t showing that tape to people too? How do we know they confined their sex like to just the two of them? In HW, it would be very unusual wouldn’t it? I’m not sure why Sandra Bullock is some sort of special exception to the rule all of a sudden when we know next to nothing about her. Plus on what evidence do you base the idea that the only woman who is telling the truth about this and the others are all liars? Do you really think a man like him only cheated with one woman and he picked that tattoo-ed to the max white supremacist stripper? Come on now, she is nothing special, I highly doubt she could tempt an otherwise faithful man away from his wife. And in reality there are usually way more women in the background than ever come to light in affairs such as this – I bet he has managed to silence more than his fair share of them by this point. I genuinely don’t get why people think this situation is any different to all the rest!

36. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:37 pm

@mooki:

Egad the hair extensions – gross! And why the hell are their photo opps always so damn cheesy? Angelina carrying a basket full of Easter eggs and Vivienne with a baby version of it – seriously can this stuff get any more vomit-inducing? Vivienne looks like she is thinking: WTF am I holding this for? Ridiculous! And seriously can’t Angelina let one day go without another public promenade? It is like she is addicted or something. Oh and there’s our Bradley out again playing the dutiful husband while he has been getting his bouncer to leak stories about what a wicked witch she is to IT magazine. What an utter hypocrite, it is nauseating.

37. Pattyanne said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:43 pm

LOL, Okay, you can have your opinion about this and I will continue to hold true to mine until something substancial comes forward to prove me wrong.

Those poor kids on that island for Easter look so confused. Pax looked as if he thought he’d been given a pardon and was free at last!!! Shiloh is just naturally a happy child I think, it would take more than Jolie can dish out to bring that little girl down, although it does appear that Jolie is doing her best to accomplish just that. @Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

38. bluiznsmilez said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:50 pm

@inthegray: Totally agree with your post.

39. Tamara said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Keane – really I think it’s just because the public really loves Sandy. She’s down to earth – she lives in Texas – she’s got a three legged dog, she serves regular folks at her sisters bakery – she consistently puts out good movies – there has never been any scandal attached to her, she has never stolen anyones man, she doesnt fall out of nightclubs, she doesn’t seem to be on drugs, she is always funny and self effacing in interviews, she’s the kind of girl most people feel they would be friends with, she gives a lot of money to charity and yet she doesn’t broadcast it, every guy she’s ever been with has nothing but great things to say about her, she waited a long time to get married and when she chose Jesse James of all people the public said Awwww it must be true love otherwise why would she marry HIM? She gave him a cache that he didn’t have just because she married him, she was a lovely mother to his children in total opposition to his former porn star wife – she went out in jeans, ponytail and make up free – and now people are really pissed at Jesse and all of that is the reason why, no one thinks she deserves it. And whether she was into it all or not, she kept it private if she was, so this would be the first hint at any kind of scandal and that is almost unheard of in Hollywood!!!

40. bluiznsmilez said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:52 pm

@I’m on the bidet: Hilarious!

41. Tamara said on April 5th, 2010 at 7:07 pm

LOL the Cruella family dresses all in black for an easter egg hunt! hahaha Only Shiloh is wearing an orange jacket. What a couple of freaks -

42. P said on April 5th, 2010 at 11:28 pm

IF this is true, she’s going to have a very hard time proving that she fears this man, seeing as she was publicly gushing and pining over him during awards season.

43. lory said on April 6th, 2010 at 12:50 am

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

When did I CLAIM to have met a president? Why would I even WANT to meet a president freak? Maybe you got some selfassurance out of that but other then that I don`t know why anyone would look forweard to such a meeting!

44. DV Advocate said on April 6th, 2010 at 6:44 am

@Coop:
    And I never laid a hand on the psychobitch (wish I had that to do over again!).
    Yeah, you’re a gentle soul who would never do violence. Your quote right there proves it.

45. keane cyber queen supreme said on April 6th, 2010 at 6:52 am

@ lory – sweetheart (please note I am not lowering myself to your level by calling you names too), because you said no president would be so foolish as to meet lowly old me when in fact that was absolute rubbish (i.e. you were wrong again), then you continued to belittle what I said as if it meant absolutely nothing whatsoever. So obviously one can only assume that you meet presidents on a regular basis, just like your idol Angelina, and only for the most elevated of reasons of course!

Oh and by your silence I take it you are admitting to your glaring ignorance over what the UN and the UNHCR actually are, and that this is indicative of your ignorance of pretty much everything else in life, correct?

46. Emerson said on April 6th, 2010 at 8:58 am

@Pattyanne:
    I’m with you Pattyanne, there is just too much to respect about Sandra….and if she did make a “sex tape” with her husband, ya know, let’s just keep it in the vault and quit speculating as to what could be, may be, should be on it. While I would not doubt Jesse is trying to put things he knows out there, in order to slow down the divorce, the rest I won’t even begin to speculate on….he’s a freak, she’s a freak, Bombshell is a freak, whatever….the level of support for Sandra is actually interesting to see, whereas the Jolie-Pitt’s get crucified, Sandra remains well respected. AND, it is very similar territory….a “sex tape” hidden to blackmail a spouse with so he/she doesn’t leave him….sounds quite familiar. Obviouslly, Jesse is a freak, or thinks he needs to behave in a certain way to keep that “image” of him out there. I see him losing in a BIG way if he proceeds with putting it out there, or selling to the highest bidder…not to mention the children, which I keep coming back to. I do not at all see the tide turning against Sandra, she’s too well respected in many different ways….actress/humanitarian/producer/businesswoman/philanthropist…she’s paid her dues, has had her share of heartbreak and as Pattyanne has said, remained out of the public eye throughout it all, garnering her even more respect…no shaving of the head, or drugs, or public clubbing. She is a class act. Here is my advice for the “aspiring sex tape makers”…there is something that works even better than tape, you can view it again and again and again, and take from it what you will each time! It’s called MEMORY…now if only Hollywood would take note, we would not have these issues to think about :)

47. pickwick said on April 6th, 2010 at 9:22 am

I think some of the information about sex tapes is coming from the exes—not “friends”. It’s these exes who know what he is into in bed.
    And I think it’s Jesse himself who leaked all this sex tape stuff to radaronline today—saying the tapes weren’t for sale but they did exist but they weren’t in a secure location and could be leaked to the internet at any time. That’s nothing more than a very ugly message from Jesse saying that he has the tapes and he’ll “accidentally” leak them if she does anything.
    Lots of married couples have private tapes or photos or something. He obviously has a fetish and she may have participated in it because it seemed to turn him on so much.
    I really, really feel sorry for her on this one. To have something like that hanging over your head and to have the person who is supposed to protect you threatening to humiliate and destroy you in this way.
    I also kind of think she’s beginnning to build a case that she was abused by him into participating in these kinds of things—kind of greasing the wheels for the defense. But I just think the guy was into it and people explore different things sexually and lots of people do this or that for their partner. I’ve known professional, really conservative type people who have group sex and open marriages. That’s just their thing. I’m just afraid that her husband was into and filming things that are going to be very embarrassing. This nazi stuff is alll about him having the ultimate power in his fantasy and the girl being at his mercy and helpless.
    He’s horrible to do this. Horrible. Way way worse than the cheating. The ultimate betrayal.

48. pickwick said on April 6th, 2010 at 9:28 am

@Emerson:
    I really hope you’re right—that most people will see him releasing the tapes as far worse than what is on them. But he’ll do it by releasing them and then not admitting he did it—like radaronline said—they aren’t in a secure location and could be leaked by someone at any time. Yeah…..right Jesse.
    Maybe people will believe she was abused into doing some of these things and afraid of him.
    Oh….it’s horrible. I really like her and he’s being a real sleaze. When my marriage split up I was mad but I wouldn’t have done something that hurtful to my ex no matter what he did. Sandra doesn’t deserve this.

49. laura said on April 6th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

@inOttawa:

50. laura said on April 6th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

Sounds like Jesse is emotionally blackmailing Sandra with the threat of public humiliation. This has probably been happening for quite sometime.

51. benjaminbutton14 said on April 6th, 2010 at 3:53 pm

@mooki:
    bb14. Why is it that these kids never look happy, first time we’ve seen brad with his so called beret off, god, he looks old I wonder if he ever looks at himself in the mirror?

52. babyjane said on April 6th, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Sandra has just denied that any sex tape exists. THere never has been, never will be, she says in an official statement. So if that’s to be believed, those incredibly knowledgeable sources claiming there is a filthy, sordid sex tape – they must be the same sources IUC uses re Brangelina. Still no split in Brangie Land that I’m aware of – but maybe everyone missed the huge announcement?

53. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on April 6th, 2010 at 5:09 pm

@babyjane:

Nope, I just think people are past the point of caring. Oh and by the way your name is so appropriate!

54. Klownfist said on April 12th, 2010 at 1:02 pm

WOW Tam… I am impressed with how you summed up how you see SB/JJ in a nutshell. Kudos to you. Maybe everything I’ve just been reading about you from others on these comment pages are untrue after all….@Tamara:

55. gycfertqmp said on May 1st, 2010 at 4:14 am

dabalksidmatusr http://aytaxwitwqfqnff.com [url=http://gqqraethleojnnn.com]lvjuvxkkyyjtcdn[/url]

56. Joe Barlock said on April 6th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

What did she expect? She married an egotistical, self centered psycho in Jesse James to begin with. Play with fire and your going to get burned!

57. Jayson Breitling said on May 30th, 2011 at 7:43 pm

I would like to say “wow” what a inspiring post. This is really great. Keep doing what you’re doing!!

58. Curtis Tanaka said on August 27th, 2011 at 9:06 pm

I was just having a conversation over this I am glad I came across this it cleared some of the questions I had.

59. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Bill's Cow, dixie_patriot. dixie_patriot said: Sayonara Jesse James; Bullock To File For Divorce Despite Worries That James Will Try To Kill Her: http://bit.ly/ca3zer via @addthis [...]