IUC World Exclusive: Did James Try To Arouse Bullock by Reading Her Nazi Literature in Nazi Garb?

Posted on April 5th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

jessejames_nazigarbAnother source close to the troubled couple who has known Jesse James for almost a decade spoke to IUC this afternoon. “Jesse often gets an erection by reading women Nazi literature,” the source revealed to IUC. “He reads them Third Reich stories, as well as writings from notorious fascists like Hitler, Mussolini and Franco.” The source added James has a penchant for dressing up in Nazi garb during lewd sex acts, wearing Nazi Party apparel with slogans like “Sieg Heil!” and “Ein Volk”. The source confirmed that Sandra Bullock participated in numerous of these acts but chose not to confirm if she dressed up in Nazi garb. When pressed furher, the source refused to provide proof Bullock was involved, pressing doubt on whether Bullock was really involved. “I don’t want to piss Sandra off,” the source said. “Now’s not the time to reveal everything. She’s been through a lot.” Developing…

1. Christina G. said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

I don’t believe this story.

2. Pattyanne said on April 5th, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Yano, if this is a true story, then the man is certifiably psycho. But then that would be a simple matter to confirm…..especially for an undercover investigator…right?

3. inOttawa said on April 6th, 2010 at 7:02 am

Well Radaronline.com is a few days behind you. Good job and keep digging!! :)

4. romano bannetta said on April 6th, 2010 at 7:46 am

very interest a wiew the exclusive video james-bullock

5. Hmmm said on April 6th, 2010 at 10:14 am

I have been reading these stories and it just seems like one almighty smear campaign to me. I don’t really buy it. I don’t buy the “sex tape” story and I don’t buy that SB would be down with the Nazi stuff. JJ who knows?? But when you look at the kind of projects SB has worked on I just can’t see someone who has Nazi sympathies taking them on. I may just be being naive but to me the disparity is just too extreme.

6. Pattyanne said on April 6th, 2010 at 10:33 am

Bingo~! I am in agreement with you on this. It smells highly of a very irrational, vengence seeking Third Party to me. @Hmmm:

7. KG said on April 6th, 2010 at 10:50 am

@Pattyanne: I agree with you. Anyone, so-called friend or tattooed stripper trying for their little 15 minutes can now say that they witnessed this and that. Doesn’t make it true. That being said, Jesse James is a scumbag, who seems to like to wade in shit.

8. romano bannetta said on April 6th, 2010 at 11:07 am

@Christina G.:

9. Maga said on April 6th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Sandra Bullock gave a million dollars to Haiti, the blackest, poorest people in the Western Hemisphere. She also gave a staggering amount to New Orleans (Chocolate City) relief. She is very good friends w/ the darkest Mexican American in the country. Why believe strippers when we have all this evidence of her anti-racism? This is too personal. It should be left alone. Human sexuality is very complex. Bullock speaks through her deeds.

10. Steve C. said on April 7th, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Sandra Sex Tape or her wearing Nazi stuff while having sex. It’s possible. You never know. Women do all types of things when they are with a dude that turns them on. It’s hollywood. Lets wait and see.

11. Wolfette said on April 14th, 2010 at 5:04 am

Gawd!! this is really reaching isin’t it? Ian hun you need to start looking at your source’s I think they are making you look totally of key here,and you need your rep doll.and I,m with Mega on this one there is no proof SB is racist.Maybe you should look for who has an axe to grind with her and why hmmm! imagine being the one to crack that story,bet there is a pissed off hooker at the end of all this,thought she had James wrapped and found out she was just another hoe!

12. Wolfette said on April 30th, 2010 at 12:23 am

well as you can see by the date of this post and my last one still no tapes,and no nude photos of JJ popping up anywhere that I have heard or can find.So what this tells me is most of the storys on this Blog and others pulled the trigger way to fast turns out JJ is not a nazi ,just has tasteless collectables in his keeping,wonder what kinda bullshit we can find in our neighbors closet.it also tells me there is no tape of SB,which means that aside from JJ’s piggish wominazing this was all there was,and he/ we gave the sluts that came forward their 15 mins of fame helped them get that new car,home,possible reality show,whatever.and in the process totaly trashed someone that did not deserve it.

13. Wolfette said on April 30th, 2010 at 12:25 am

PS the picture of him you label JJ in his nazigarb,its a god damn hat! thats it a hat a regular white t-shirt and more than likely jeans not nazigarb!phffft!!!!!!