Charlie Sheen Enters Rehab – What Other Stars Need It?

Posted on February 23rd, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

charlie-sheen-wedding-vows-060808_0004This is another attempt at damage control by this out of control idiot. Would he have entered rehab had he not run afoul of the law? What other whacked out celebs need to check in with Sheen?????

1. inOttawa said on February 23rd, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I think Charlie Sheen would need to spend his life in rehab to have any chance at a normal life. Let’s see how long he stays there and then take bets on how long before his next “incident”!!

2. Pattyanne said on February 23rd, 2010 at 6:46 pm

Bingo. Charlie has been and always will be an addict to one thing or another. His brother used to orchastrate interveitions back in the day when Charlie was using drugs so heavily. Even the boys dad Charlie Sheen did his best but admitted Charlie has a very serious addiction problem.@inOttawa:

3. I'm on the bidet said on February 23rd, 2010 at 10:13 pm

What other celebs need rehab? Uhm, all of them? Except little Tommy Cruise, he needs scientological de-programming.

4. Frunkis said on February 23rd, 2010 at 10:38 pm

I think oprah winfrey GOOGLE IT

5. Kate said on February 24th, 2010 at 12:29 am

hey Ian, sorry to hear about your friend, hope things have worked out there, nice to have you back :)

it is really too bad these people who have so much can not get their lives straight. the obvious, lindsey lohan, angelina jolie, brad pitt with his drinking..there are just too many to list but these just make it hard to ignore.

6. mooki said on February 24th, 2010 at 5:01 am

@I’m on the bidet:

-Tom and Katie (not together)
    -the Travoltas
    -Kirstie Alley
    -Miley Cyrus (loves that hillbilly heroin)
    -Whitney Houston (rumors of her relapsing)
    -Jenny McCarthy (pill popper)
    -Vanessa Hudgens (drinker)
    -Juliette Lewis (cokehead)
    -Kirsten Dunst (or Drunkst)
    -Mischa Barton (another relapse case)
    -Kanye West (drinker)
    -Jonathan Rhys-Meyers (even though he’s been to rehab already)

7. mooki said on February 24th, 2010 at 6:43 am

@mooki:

i forgot Mariah Carey, who’s drinking up a storm again

8. I'm on the bidet said on February 24th, 2010 at 10:24 am

@mooki:
    Don’t forget Lindsay!

9. Pattyanne said on February 24th, 2010 at 12:45 pm

So this go round with rehab is for both drugs and alcohol. I wish him success, but highly doubtful it will happen this time any more than all the numerous other attempts at rehabilitation.

10. mooki said on February 25th, 2010 at 8:10 am

70’s teen heartthrob Leif Garrett pleads not guilty to heroin possession (lmfao)

11. mooki said on February 25th, 2010 at 8:10 am

anybody keeping up w/ the Andrew Koening disappearance?

12. Lady Jane said on February 25th, 2010 at 10:46 am

Mooki, what kind of pills is Jenny McCarthy popping? That surprises me.

13. I'm on the bidet said on February 26th, 2010 at 12:28 am

@mooki:
    Sadly, he was found dead:

14. Kate said on February 26th, 2010 at 1:45 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    sad yes. suicide is that the report?

15. mooki said on February 26th, 2010 at 7:39 am

@Lady Jane:

uppers, downers…

16. mooki said on February 26th, 2010 at 7:40 am

@Kate:

RIP Andrew. so sad. what makes me even more upset was Kirk Cameron saying “I’ll pray for you buddy”. they weren’t even close friends! (even when they were filming Growing Pains). what a prick

17. I'm on the bidet said on February 26th, 2010 at 10:39 am

@Kate:
    Suicide is what his father is stating, but I don’t know if that represents an official police finding.

18. I'm on the bidet said on February 26th, 2010 at 10:44 am

@mooki:
    Kirk Cameron has been deep into Christian evangelism, even back when he was on ‘Growing Pains’, and has recently gone around to college campuses to speak out against the theory of evolution. So, prayers are pretty much his answer for everything at the moment.

19. mooki said on February 27th, 2010 at 8:12 am

@I’m on the bidet:

“Kirk Cameron is speaking out about the tragic death of Andrew Koenig, his former Growing Pains costar. “At a time like this, we are all reminded of the briefness of life and the importance of being ready for our eternal destination,” Cameron said in a statement. “My prayers will continue to be with Andrew’s family.”

tacky…

20. I'm on the bidet said on March 1st, 2010 at 12:23 am

@mooki:
    Yeah its tacky to exploit someone’s death to pimp your favorite flavor of religion. And there is no more trite cultural phrase than “our thoughts and prayers will be with them”. No matter how sincere, it basically means you are alone, and if it comes from a politician, it usually means you are screwed too.

21. netskom said on March 3rd, 2010 at 12:27 pm