Renewal On Valentine’s Day with iZO Cleanze for the Stars – Happy VDay to Everyone at IUC

Posted on February 14th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

star cleanseI’m on day 3 of cleaning and nourishing the body from the inside out with the cleansing program that has become the cleanse of choice for Hollywood’s top stars. Mandy Moore, Eva Mendes and supermodel Erin Wasson rave about this detox cleanse. iZO Cleanze was referred to me by respected Hollywood publicist Alexandra Villa, who insists the best way to get in shape in Tinseltown is through iZO CEO Tim Martin’s liquid organic juice detox cleanse. I’ll have more on this in the next few days…so far I feel extremely energized, renewed and no urgency to chow down on regular food or my favorite snack, nachos and cheese. Which stars would you like to see cleanse? Developing…

1. marty said on February 14th, 2010 at 1:03 pm

Yes Ian, please let me know since I would like to lose a few pounds myself. Hey, maybe that’s why our AJj is always thin, too much juice.

2. Kate said on February 14th, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day IAN , 3rd day you should be feeling calm, I imagine that the end of the first day you felt a bit bitch lol.

Well, let’s see, which star do I think needs to detocx their system, not really lose any pounds, but clean it out, hands down, that would Mr. Bradley Pitt. Clean all that booze and negativity out and shave off that moss and get a brand new start since his his co-parenting partner is starting her film tomorrow, at least that is the check in date.Since she would ruin that cleanse by just juicing up again wi th something that is not on the menu, I think the safer bet would be Brad.

What do you think, Cleanse rehab for Brad, shave the beard, cut his hair, put on some clean clothes, and step out, and tell the truth?

lol

3. marty said on February 14th, 2010 at 2:01 pm

@Kate:
    I definitely second that Kate! Brad’s tha’ man, let’s clean him up, juice him and sending to the closest ‘real tv news station’ to tell the truth..developing…LOL!

4. marty said on February 14th, 2010 at 2:04 pm

HAPPY VALENTINE IAN! I LOVED YOU SINCE I READ YOUR BOOK (PSSH, don’t tell anyone) ha, ha. no, seriously.
    Happy Valentine everyone!

5. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on February 14th, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Hm, exactly what aspect of this story is developing Ian?

Ok, don’t answer that question!

Detox? Uh, I vote all of them. They all look like they need a good caffeine enema to me.

6. Tamara said on February 14th, 2010 at 2:38 pm

@Kate:
    Right on the money Kate!

IAN – now I know why the mean spirited post about Scar Jo, all makes sense now, you were jonesing for nachos and cheese! LOL Bravo to you Ian, this is always a good thing to do. Happy V Day

7. HisHighness said on February 14th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    I just think that we all need to clean out at some point. Hope all is well Keane. A big Happy VDay to ya!!!!

8. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on February 14th, 2010 at 3:19 pm

@HisHighness:

And to you too Ian! Hope the cleanse goes well!

9. Pattyanne said on February 14th, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Back at you Ian~! Enjoy the pampering, you deserve it after all you’ve been through recently with the books. I treated myself to sugar free chocolates today, and you’d better believe I savored each and every morsel….slurp!! Hugs and Happy Valentine’s Day to all!

As to who needs to detox in HW? All of em imo. They seem to be buying into their phony press releases lately, and are so filled with….oh well, fill in the blank. Wink!

10. Kate said on February 14th, 2010 at 5:10 pm

@Pattyanne:
    @Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    ha ha you guys are on a roll today. okay so what is developing, do we want to know?

just teasing ya IAN!

Happy Valentine’s Day all!

11. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on February 14th, 2010 at 5:22 pm

@Kate:

Ok well I can tell you what is developing with me today and it sure as hell ain’t pretty. The norovirus does not make for a perfectly cleansed system I can tell you that for nothing! Sign me up for one of those things Ian’s doing please!

12. I'm on the bidet said on February 14th, 2010 at 8:54 pm

It looks like your bank account might get a good cleansing too:

“The iZO Cleanze Detox Program is designed to be used as either a 3, 5, or 10 day cleanse. The 10 day or more detox cleanse program is priced at $150.00 per day. A 3 day regiment of iZO Cleanze Detox is $450.00; and the 5 day is $750.00.”

13. Roses... said on February 14th, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Um, sorry but SLEAZOID marketing…C’mon Ian…Really? Even for you, this is an all time low…What’s next?
    I just met my dream girl on easylay.com let me tell you how you can too….?

14. alif said on February 15th, 2010 at 1:05 am

I’d nominate Perez-Hilton, Lainey, and the two who orchestrate the actions of the “master manipulator”!

Watched the Nordic Combined and the Biathlon, today. Was in seventh heaven! Thought the american announcer was gonna p-ss in his p–ts when the american almost won!
    Seems they ran his story into the ground, and ignored the actual winner. NBC (NOTHING BUT COMMERCIALS) always does that. Very jingoistic!

15. mooki said on February 15th, 2010 at 9:18 am

HBO remaking Joan Crawford’s ‘Mildred Pierce’ w/ Kate Winslet. great, another classic destroyed

16. alif said on February 15th, 2010 at 5:25 pm

@mooki:
    I had an acquaintance, who happened to be an oscar buff. He told me that Ann Blyth, (Veda, MP’s daughter), was robbed of the Best Supporting Actress oscar.
    I found out that the winner was Anne Revere, (”National Velvet”); and that Ann Blyth was probably canceled out by fellow nominee, Eve Arden, from the same film.

On that topic, I was researching the suspicious death of Russ Colombo, a very talented crooner from the thirties. (He preceded Bing Crosby.)
    I talked to a person of that era, and who was in the area, when Colombo was shot by his male lover.
    This man who had worked in the industry, told me that he was still outraged that Marlene Dietrich didn’t get an oscar for “Witness for the Prosecution”. (Miss Dietrich wasn’t even nominated!)

17. mooki said on February 16th, 2010 at 9:13 am

@alif:

Judy Garland was robbed of the Best Actress for A Star Is Born because the producer of Grace Kelly’s film The Country Girl was also the president of the AMPAS. when Grace’s name was announced, according to my source, half of the Panatages Theater emptied out (included Judy’s former boss L.B. Mayer, Jack Warner, Lauren Bacall [who was going to except the award for Garland, who was giving birth in the hospital], Frank Sinatra, Mickey Rooney, Kay Thompson, Roger Edens, June Allyson and Dick Powell, Harold Arlen and Ira Gershwin [whose "The Man That Got Away" lost Best Song to "Three Coins in the Fountain" [wtf?]) they all visited Garland in her hospital suite champagne and all, where all the cameras set to capture her reaction of her win had been dismantled. perfect example of rigging the vote….

18. alif said on February 16th, 2010 at 3:50 pm

@mooki:
    Any others; bear with me, please!

On the other side of that coin, the late playwright/actor/composer/author/renaissance man, Noel Coward, said the most nasty things about Judy’s performance. Said that it should be sent down to the deepest depth of the ocean, or something similar.
    But then, Groucho Marx opined that Garland’s loss was “The biggest robbery since Brinks!”; and sent her a telegram relating such.

Yes, there has been tampering with the oscars, and the oscar nominations from the start.
    If you have a chance to read “‘TIS HERSELF!” the autobio of Maureen O’Hara, you will find that she was among the five nominees for Best Actress of 1952, (for “The Quiet Man”). I’t’s a long story, so I’d suggest you read why her name was removed.

Back in the day, I taped the noms because I didn’t want to wake up early. In the announcements (which I still have on tape), there’s the name of Paul Scofield as a Best Supporting Actor nominee, for “The Crucible”.
    It was removed, later on. The new nominee was Armin Mueller-Stahl, for “Shine”. (Well-deserved, imo!)

My oscar knowledgeable friend says that Barbra Streisand shouldn’t have been nominated for “Funny Girl”.
    I had to agree with him.
    How she won, we believe, is due to entitlement. Normally, it takes some time for an actor to be granted the opportunity to vote for the oscars. Someone has to sponsor them, etc! It takes time!
    She was immediately given that privilege even tho she was a newcomer.
    Columnist/Author, James Bacon revealed that he voted for her. A legitimate voter gave him his ballot to fill out, (A not un-common occurence; even hired help have been given ballots to fill out), and just as an afterthought, James Bacon checked Barbra’s name.
    So, that’s two ballots, (Barbra, given the entitlement ballot; James Bacon given a legit voter’s ballot) to culminate in the “tie”.

Mary Pickford, was one of the biggest powers in the industry at the time she won for “Coquette” over Jeanne Eagels, for “The Letter”.

It was reported that the power-weilding studio heads dictated who their employees should vote for.

The main reason for Walter Brennan’s 3 oscar wins, was because he came from the ranks of movie extras.
    The overwhelming majority of voters at the time also came from those beginnings.

But still, the actors seemingly would give their eyeteeth (I’m saying the less crude, usual saying) to win one of those door stops.

19. Ilias said on February 17th, 2010 at 6:04 am

Super post, tienen que marcarlo en Digg
    Have a nice day

Ilias

20. lyndipope said on March 9th, 2010 at 11:33 am

least due revolution anthropogenic scale [url=http://www.ietf.org]1960 forcing[/url] http://www.wildlifeextra.com