Only One Of These Stars Does Not Swing Both Ways – Who?

Posted on February 4th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Gay

Britney-Spears-101gomerpylebillyboymarlon_brando_leo_fuchs_119cobainlilolohanatpartygeorge_clooney_swimming_mid_air_jumpjakefidel-castrodavid-hasselhoff

• 28 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. borgqueen said on February 4th, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Castro is straight?

2. Lizzy said on February 4th, 2010 at 12:55 pm

We know LL, BS, and Brando go both ways…my guess is Billy Bob

3. Kate said on February 4th, 2010 at 1:26 pm

Billy Bob

4. BlueSkies said on February 4th, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Cobain or Billy Bob. Castro??

5. vic said on February 4th, 2010 at 1:49 pm

i saw cobain kiss dave grohl back in day, so its not him, he was freaky with it! i wanna say billy bob. i didnt know about britbrit or the hoff but neither suprise me one bit. re: castro, dont all dictators enjoy the company of young boys since like cesar? just sayin.

6. Clearview said on February 4th, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Billy Bob

7. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on February 4th, 2010 at 2:27 pm

@vic:

You saw Kurt Cobain snog Dave Grohl? Where were you at the time if you don’t mind me asking? That is one strange mental image!

8. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on February 4th, 2010 at 2:27 pm

@Kate:

Is he straight or gay think you?

And how are you – any better? xx

9. Online Degree said on February 4th, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Thank you very much for that great article

10. marty said on February 4th, 2010 at 3:55 pm

You have to be able to swing both ways if you are w/AJ and he married her. That’s why I think Brad is also bi. Only one here that doesn’t IMO is David. Don’t hassle the Hoff!

11. Pattyanne said on February 4th, 2010 at 4:37 pm

I have to say that I agree with marty here. Brad has to be bi or he’d not have lasted this long with bi-jo-the-ho, and BBT, well, nuff said about him, poor sap got used majorly by la jolie. As for The Hoff, well, he’s never even given a glimmer of not wanting puzzay, so I’m saying he’s the straight one @marty:

12. Canuck said on February 4th, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Castro is not bi.

13. vic said on February 4th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    it was at a nirvana concert i believe, i was in high school so it had to be around 90-92.

14. mooki said on February 4th, 2010 at 6:50 pm

bisexual:
    -Billy Bob
    -Britney
    -Lohan
    -Cobain
    -Brando
    -Castro
    gay:
    -Gyllenhaal (duh)
    -Clooney
    -Hasselhoff
    -Jim Nabors

15. ladybert62 said on February 4th, 2010 at 6:50 pm

I have a very hard time picturing castro as bi! Just does not work for me!! :D

16. Canuck said on February 4th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

@mooki:
    Mooki, then who is the one?

17. joanne said on February 4th, 2010 at 7:08 pm

I would say Jim Nabors only liked men.

18. mooki said on February 4th, 2010 at 7:20 pm

@mooki:

Billy Bob might be the answer, but i wouldn’t be surprised if he’s bi.

19. paul said on February 4th, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Fidel Castro.

20. I'm on the bidet said on February 4th, 2010 at 8:01 pm

Fidel is most likely the non-bi – in a previous IUC item it is stated that Fidel “has an insatiable appetite for women” with at least 35,000 victims . . uhm, I mean ‘partners’ . . over his lifetime. If IUC was going to out him as gay or bi, it seems likely it would have been in this article:

Using the dates of his presidency, December 2, 1976 – February 24, 2008, is 11,407 days. Dividing 35,000/11,407 = 3.07, or basically three women a day. That almost sounds manageable, given the right pill and access to the women, an apparently nothing else to do, but remember if he misses a day or two, say due to illness, that’s 6-9 women to have sex with in one day to catch up. Sorry Fidel, I’m not buying it. I Fidel must have gone to the Wilt Chamberlain School for Counting Your Hook-Ups, where the numbers go ‘1, 2, 3, 4, 15,000, 20,0000 . . .’.

21. joanne said on February 4th, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Fidel Castro isn’t a star.

22. Vittoria said on February 4th, 2010 at 10:25 pm

@joanne:
    I think that’s it. Its a trick question. Everyone is searching out the straight one, but in reality there is one not BI – Jim Neighbors is only gay. You solved it Joanne.

23. mooki said on February 5th, 2010 at 7:49 am

@Vittoria:

and Gyllenhaal and Clooney aren’t?

24. Vittoria said on February 5th, 2010 at 8:34 am

@mooki:
    Well they have girlfriends, real or not.

25. ladybert62 said on February 5th, 2010 at 10:13 am

Ian posing a trick question? ha ha – well, that was a perceptive insight Joanne and Vittoria that as usual completely passed me by! I still dont think Castro was bi or gay – I even have a hard time picturing him as straight! ha ha :D

26. marty said on February 7th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

@mooki:
    Have you ever hear of the saying: where there’s smoke, there is fire. All the people you mentioned have the ‘rumors’ except David. Quite the opposite, he was been a womanizer but lately he’s showing signs of slowing down’ his ways perhaps due to his age. I’m not sure about Castro either. He sure acts ’straight’.

27. marty said on February 7th, 2010 at 3:41 pm

@Vittoria:
    You sure are smart! You’re both right, we should have been looking for the ‘gay’ not the ’straight’ one. Definitely is Jim Nabors-gayest of them all.

28. artemesia said on April 20th, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Hey let actors, actresses do their thing They are paid for acting. Technically not for being sex symbols. OTOH people love to speculate how they are behind the screen.