Sugar Ray Ramone Catone (The Bronx Bi-Blogger) – GaGa Caught in a Bad Romance

Posted on January 31st, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

ramone-1434She wants your love and revenge…do you want her disease…I want you horror…I want your design…Gaga and Angie could write a bad romance…fear is the lock…the atrium to new phases…no bottomless Pitt…soul is sleeping…crazy, nervous breakdown…La La ooh La La…bad romance…focus changs forever…better than Billy Bob…worse than brother James…another bad romance…LaLa ooh la la…off on a journey…six little munchkins…more on the way…ooh la la…sod progression…raspers repository…xenadrine and xelement boots…ooh la la…tracfone…true blood…ben 10….sixtyforce serial…brainpop….ooh la la…a blissful bad romance.

• 18 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Jalyn said on January 31st, 2010 at 11:45 pm

that’s where i’d put my money..angie & gaga.

2. mooki said on February 1st, 2010 at 6:51 am

were the Grammy honchos (i.e. Clive ‘corpse’ Davis, etc) scared that Gaga would make a pro gay rights speech and scare off everyone? it’s not 1955 anymore.

3. joanne said on February 1st, 2010 at 7:27 am

Are they going to allow her to adopt again? These adoptions need to stop. Isn’t Clinton in charge of this adoptions now? I hope the hag is staying away from drugs if pregnant.

4. BigApplette said on February 1st, 2010 at 7:53 am

She wants your love and revenge… Jolie wants GaGa and revenge on Pitt
    do you want her disease… mental health, physical
    I want you horror… S&M?
    I want your design… GaGa’s sense of style
    Gaga and Angie could write a bad romance…
    fear is the lock… S&M, again, fear of being alone – Pitt stays by her out of fear
    the atrium to new phases… Jolie moving away from Pitt
    no bottomless Pitt… Pitt’s money? Pitt’s ability to put up with Angelina is over
    soul is sleeping…
    crazy, nervous breakdown…either of Brangelina
    La La ooh La La…bad romance… France, L.A. – Jolie & Pitt or Jolie & GaGa?
    focus changs forever… Jolie completely done with men – Pitt is not focused on Jolie
    better than Billy Bob… sex, fake romance?
    worse than brother James…incest? Relationship?
    another bad romance…
    LaLa ooh la la…off on a journey… Jolie leaving country
    six little munchkins…more on the way… adoption, pregnancy?
    ooh la la…sod progression… man who as anal sex, pitiable man, ground covering
    raspers repository… ? course sharp shavings?
    xenadrine and xelement boots… weightloss drug with ephedra – xelement boots are for motorcycle riding
    ooh la la…tracfone… a prepaid phone that one uses to avoid detection
    true blood…
    ben 10… animated series about a boy who can become an alien
    .sixtyforce serial… a number that allows one to play a video game (nintendo)
    brainpop…. An animated educational site for kids
    ooh la la…a blissful bad romance.

Seems like Jolie is off with others and Pitt is escaping on his bike using a tracfone to hook up with someone else?

5. cuze said on February 1st, 2010 at 7:58 am

true blood.. the bio children

6. stinky-inky said on February 1st, 2010 at 8:43 am

ben 10…Brad + Jen in 2010?
    true blood…isn’t that one of those vampire shows? Could one of them be seeing someone from that show? Maybe that hot Skarsgard that TC is always raving about.

7. cuze said on February 1st, 2010 at 8:56 am

brainpop.. possibly something to do with Jon Voight??

8. stinky-inky said on February 1st, 2010 at 9:02 am

Off topic: Did anyone see Pink’s performance last night at the Grammy’s? Lady Who?

9. Jalyn said on February 1st, 2010 at 9:13 am

pink is AWESOME…the more i see of her the more
    i like her. watched a bio on her and it was really
    interesting and gave me a new appreciation for her.

i agree…lady who??

10. stinky-inky said on February 1st, 2010 at 9:58 am

@Jalyn:
    It was my second favorite grammy moment. My first favorite is Aretha subbing for Pavarotti with about 15 minutes notice.

11. Tamara said on February 1st, 2010 at 10:58 am

Pink rocks! And the GagGag?? hahaha Not one little grammy except for best dance song! LOL Soooooo funny! She wasn’t a happy camper either, Eonline says she didn’t show up backstage after, guess she was in a hurry to get to her ladylove? hahaha Taylor Rocks! Whooooo Hooo I notice Perez hasn’t commented on the Grammys, he must be soooooo pissed that his “wifey Gagalito” didn’t win! LOL

Also – OT – did anyone see Katy Perry with Russel Brand on the red carpet? The more I see of her (Americon Idol, Grammys) I am convinced she is one major biotch!! She shut down Brand last night when he was talking and he shut right up, I thought Ooooooo – Russell is Katy’s bitch!! Poor guy……….

12. Tamara said on February 1st, 2010 at 10:59 am

@cuze:
    I’m thinking brainpop might have to do with that drug people take during sex, what is that stuff that you sniff – can’t remember

13. Vittoria said on February 1st, 2010 at 11:17 am

@Tamara:
    I recall you referenced her appearance on Idol. I didn’t see the show, but wow you weren’t kidding. Afterward, they were showing clips of it on other shows. She was awful. Terribly ungracious and just rude. Awfully rude.

14. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on February 1st, 2010 at 2:13 pm

@Tamara:

Lady Gaga truly has some of the worst songs of any pop artist I have ever heard of. Not one of her songs is remotely noteworthy to me, and the majority of them are absolutely cringeworthy (that Bad Romance, Abbaesque nonsense for one). Oh and they all sound the same. Her best one was the first single but even that didn’t ever really set the world alight, it was just average, pedestrian even. I cannot understand how so many people have bought her record and think she is worth listening to. What does it say about the state of the music industry in the C21st that utterly banal garbage like this can be such a smash? I mean I thought things were getting bad with the advent of Rihanna, but Gaga now? No thanks! At least Madonna and Britney had some good tunes. I can’t believe this numner of people have been hoodwinked by a bunch of wacky outfits into buying that lame ass record.

Oh and Angelina hooking up with Gaga? I take it she is trying to appeal to the Twilight market then. Nice try Angelina, you got to get some bums on seats somehow I guess. And old Bradley sure as hell ain’t bringing them in lately is he. Give her 5 years and she’ll be after Justin Bieber or Dakota Fanning. Whatever sells hey Ange? She is so desperately transparent.

15. Vittoria said on February 1st, 2010 at 7:01 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Couldn’t agree more Keane. gaga makes me want to gag. Its like chalk on a chalkboard and I can’t change the channel quickly enough when it comes on. She is just a complete Madonna wanna be.

16. guest said on February 2nd, 2010 at 12:41 am

Found these interesting:
    FACTBOX-What is Zoe’s Ark?
    FROM ANGELINA (TO MADONNA) TO ZOE’S ARK: WHAT ARE THE ‘A–Z’ LESSONS FOR INTERCOUNTRY ADOPTIONS IN AFRICA?
    Angelina Jolie Visits Refugee Camp in Chad

17. cuze said on February 2nd, 2010 at 6:04 am

@Tamara:
    Never heard of it. But I can see where that would fit here.

18. guest said on February 2nd, 2010 at 9:13 am

Read about Dr. Ron Federici. Look at bottom of article about AJ.