IUC Exclusive: GaGa ooh la la – Will GaGa go home to Angie after Grammys?

Posted on January 30th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

lady-gaga-nipple-slipA longtime acquaintance of Lady GaGa told IUC today that the enigmatic pop star has always been infatuated with Angelina Jolie. “If there’s one person in the world she talks repeatedly about it’s Angelina,” the source who asked to be referred to as “Benito” said. “For years GaGa has had a thing for her. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they’re having a fling. I think they’re like two peas in a pod.” When asked if he had any advice for Angie regarding GaGa, “Benito” said, “tell Angelina Jolie that Gaga is the most powerful woman ever in showbiz and to check out her adam’s apple.” “Benito” added if the pair indeed have hooked up he wouldn’t be surprised if they see each other after the Grammys. “Apparently GaGa will not stay long at the after party,” he said. “She is supposed to be going somewhere that’s top secret. It wouldn’t surprise me if its somewhere to meet her someone special.” developing…

1. I'm on the bidet said on January 30th, 2010 at 2:50 am

I’m trying to get on board with this one, but I’m constantly overwhelmed by one thought . . . EEEWWWWW!!!

2. Aleisha said on January 30th, 2010 at 2:51 am

Hahaha, these stories are getting funnier by the day :P

3. alif said on January 30th, 2010 at 4:58 am

Looks like we’ve hit bottom. We’re going to give Perez Hilton and Ted Casablanca a run for the title of “The Most Useless Site”, eh?

4. pickwick said on January 30th, 2010 at 6:36 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    Yeah, me too. I thought it was really, really silly. But then I wondered if Angie might, just might, do something this over-the-top to keep people talking about her and interested in her AND keep the attention off the Brad stuff, which must hurt.
    It is bizarre, but so was that truck driver buffet of a mess Billy Bob. My guess is that at least GaGa brushes her teeth and washes under her arms.
    Still…..gag gag.

5. keane cyber queen supreme said on January 30th, 2010 at 9:10 am

Thanks ladies for a massive laugh to go with my very late breakfast – my thoughts exactly. Just “ugh” and “gross” are the only words I can think of to describe this story. But then those were the only words I could think of to describe the Angelina and Madonna story too so I guess this is not impossible. Then there was the Rosie O’Donnell thing. So all in all I think we can summarise that Angelina has terrible taste in women. Can we get back to talking about the twins, the children’s welfare and the jolie-pitt foundation now please? Ta.

6. Clearview said on January 30th, 2010 at 9:55 am

At this point I’m looking for hard news, not hearsay.

7. Clearview said on January 30th, 2010 at 9:58 am

And what’s up with the stuff at the bottom of the last thread? Is that Ian or someone trying to subvert?

8. marty said on January 30th, 2010 at 12:59 pm

This idea of Ian might not be crazy at all however I though Aj probably will have a taste for someone more like Amy Winehouse and she is not stranger to drugs. They both like the ’same stuff’, you know ‘white horse’ and they both have those ‘wild’ tattoos. Amy also has won grammys for her music and is very talented and young. So the ‘old, washed out lady would try someone like her, more ‘naive’ also. If AJ really had all those babies she claimed she did ( I don’t believe she did, I think someone else did it for her) her body is probably all grossed out and that’s why she doesn’t show her belly nowadays. I don’t mean to say all woman are like that. A lot of woman that had babies don’t go around looking for married man to rob from another woman unless they are insecure. Insecure woman who knows that their body is a flaw and that’s why they have to show the whole world that they still attracting men, specially the married kind. They don’t know another way of showing their insecurities. I pity them! and Jolie is one of them. Only people with mental deficiencies including low self steem will compare themselves to so many other woman or men for that matter so they cross the bridge gap and become attracted to the other woman also because they are insecure. So they figure they play ’safe’ if they are in the same team. Normal people don’t do that, they know that their bodies changed with pregnancy and accept their fate. They either exercise or become ‘diet nut’ or either try healthy choices, good nutrition or simply don’t care about their weight or obsessing with it. You don’t see Jolie going to the gym like JLO, Gwen Stephanie, Jessica Alba, Madonna, Jennifer Gardner, and others I can’t think of right now after they had their babies. But these woman took care of their bodies after the baby came and still do. When have you see Jolie doing that? IAN YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS, PLEASE. WHY AJ DON’T EXERCISE LIKE THE REST AFTER HAVING THE BABIES?…..and don’t tell me because she didn’t put weight on or because she has good genes, it doesn’t makes sense. ..all pregnant woman puts weight on of at least 20 pounds during and after pregnancy, ask any doc so maybe she didn’t have those babies for real, it was a total fake and Brad knows that. Go back and take a look at her pictures during Shiloh’s or the twins pregnancy. During Shiloh her ‘belly’ changed in shape so much it looked funny. One day her belly was big, the next day it was flat. And I know this happen normally but not too often specially during those last months of a pregnancy. I think we have being fooled into thinking she was ever pregnant. The story about her friend pregnant with Jolie’s child I think IMO is true. So I tell you that if she faked those pregnancies, she will probably go after GA GA since she knows her body still ‘virgin’. I mean in the maternity department only, so is not a ’streeched out vagina’. So yes is possible, GA GA or Amy Winehouse and I root for the latter. I listen to a couple of songs of both woman..the one talking about ‘bubly’ could reference Brad, in the beginning of the song of Amy. The one about ‘Paparazzi’ could be about Jolie or Brad or ‘Ro Ro Bad Romance of GA GA could be for Jolie. Also GA GA’s third name is also ‘Angelina’ I mean her real name. What do you think?..

9. marty said on January 30th, 2010 at 1:44 pm

I mean no disrespect to woman, mothers or like wise since I’m a mother myself but I didn’t know how else to describe the ‘woman’s body part’ physically wore out. I’m serious as a heart attack. If I offend someone I offer my sincerest apologies.

10. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 30th, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Ok my theory on this is that Gaga and Angelina both pay Perez for favourable press. Angelina needed something to deflect from all the really bad stuff out there about her at the moment (drug use, her brother, faked pregnancies, exploitation of charitable endeavours for press etc) so cooked this up with Gaga’s people. And obviously it also gives Gaga some good press which fits with her sexually wild image. Ian, do you really believe one of Gaga’s (such a dumb name) friends would call you up and tell you all that, just like that? Come on, it’s ridiculous. Let’s stick to the real stories and stop falling for Angelina’s stupid tricks (like the tribute to her mom video for example). Come on Ian, you are better than this.

11. Anais said on January 30th, 2010 at 6:14 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Im totally down with Keane. I work in HW and if there’s one thing everyone knows is you don’t get something for nothing. I wouldn’t be the least surprised if Gaga and “Santa” Angelina pay Perez HIlton to show them some love on his site. Hell, even Paris Hilton! He NEVER says a bad word about that bitch! Even Ted C. he’s got to be on Summit or KStew’s payroll because he will NOT shut up about Twilight and Robsten. NOBODY cares that much about something unless their palm is being greased in a major way. You are not fooling anyone. The only person who I think doesn’t give a rat’s ass and speaks their mind is Michael K from DListed. He’s an equal opportunity offender.

12. v said on January 30th, 2010 at 6:31 pm

anais….I agree. The commenters turn me off but MK is hilarious. You can never tell if he dislike or like a celebrity b/c he makes fun of them all.

13. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 30th, 2010 at 6:33 pm

@Anais:

Ted C is also definitely on Angelina’s payroll. He is still perpetuating Angelina’s pet lies about Brad being “smelly”, that she will be the one to dump him when she is bored (she just can’t take rejection and/or failure this dame) and that all Jen Aniston cares about is “her friends, her career, margheritas and tans”. What total BS. Oh and remember that $100,000 donation to the Jolie-Pitt foundation from e and the coincidentally timed dropping of Ted’s Fake-a-la’Ferocity blind? I think we all know who is greasing e’s palm. To be fair to Ted though I think he has to do what he is told to a degree to keep his job. I don’t think he really wants to be writing all this nonsense about Twilight or Brangelina but I guess he has to pay the rent. I’m also interested in what Angelina’s relationship is like with the National Enquirer. They have been printing her PR nonsense for a long time now but I am thinking the relationship might be somewhat different to the one she has with e and Perez. I’ve heard that the NE actually have a LOT of dirt on her (as much as Tiger Woods in fact) but she has been giving them stories and exlcusives like he did to keep them from printing any of it for some time. I know this is standard practive amongst the tabloid press and that it goes on a lot so this rings very true to me. I have no idea how she has managed to keep all the stories about her quiet for so long now, no wonder she looks stressed out of her mind and like she is about to pop her cloggs. You can’t keep the wolves at bay forever though and any day soon now they are going to decide that they will make more money from printing the dirt than they are the PR. I wouldn’t change places with Angelina Jolie for all the tea in china.

14. Anais said on January 30th, 2010 at 6:53 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    The story I’ve heard about her relationship with the National Enquirer is that she owns a stake in the company and that’s why they don’t print damning stories about her. I could be wrong, but it seems likely. I mean, the National Enquirer has better investigators than maybe even the CIA. If there is a story, they will find it. Many people claim the tabloids have fake stories but the Enquirer has broken some MAJOR stories. John Edwards love child, Tiger Woods cheating scandal et al. But they CAN be bought. Like Ian has mentioned, Angelina has always been a master at misdirection and at creating her own photo ops to place herself in a positive light ie out being a “real” mom with children taking them to the park blah blah blah.

15. Anais said on January 30th, 2010 at 6:58 pm

@v:
    I know! That’s what I LOVE about Michael K. He is sooo not going to kiss anyone’s ass and he calls it like he sees it. He is awesome and I hope he never gets corrupted by the Hollywood machine. Maybe it’s the combination of being gay and Latino. I’m part Latino, and we’re blunt, loud, eccentric people who are straight shooters.

16. Clearview said on January 30th, 2010 at 11:14 pm

@Anais:
    Dlisted is just plain hilarious. No one is spared so I think even the people who are skewered could read about themselves and have a laugh. Well … maybe.

17. keane cyber queen supreme said on January 31st, 2010 at 7:53 am

@ Anais – I must have some latino in me too somewhere, as I am also blunt, loud, eccentric and a straight-shooter! Can’t stand people who try to sugar coat things or kiss somebody’s butt. I just like to tell it like it is, and if someone doesn’t like it well they don’t have to read it! Lol

18. Andy Deluxe said on February 10th, 2010 at 2:05 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

You are well imformed!

19. Andy Deluxe said on February 10th, 2010 at 2:08 pm

sorry, mean “informed”

20. Jane said on February 16th, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Ian, it looks like you will be running around naked in times square. Are you ready?

21. borderlinesanadaline said on April 20th, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Hi all, I am new here. I have been reading the brangelina threads obsessivelly for 2 days now. Oh, F.Y.I my username is directed at brangie, not in reference to my self. Anyway, I think there is a lot more going on here that truly is ’stranger than fiction’ and due to numerous clues in other threads and the info ’supposedlly’ being leaked (which due to having met someone–dated–in HW-PR in ‘the business’ as they call it, who are handlers and paid to protect their images (stars) and asking about the real deal on the HW lifestyle and drugs, and bi-sexuality etc; , I believe about 90% of what Ian is saying. Where there is smoke, I’m sorry there is fire.

But getting around to Lady Ga Ga, it is well known and it’s not really something that her handlers are trying to hide (whether it’s true or not…it adds mystery and appeal to her audience) that she is into BDSM, as well as Sun (Ra) Worship or to make it easier for those who do not believe there is any distinction between ….HERE WE GO….. the two……Satanism….(and any type of Luciferianism.) Luciferianism is what (Ra) worship and supposedly originated during the time of “Babbel.”

If Ga Ga is obsessed with Angelina, I could see why. She is part of what these crazy people believe to be part of (a crucial part) of ushering in the supposed New World Order. Also, now I know all of this sounds like a crazy stretch, but there were many clues from past threads, even about JA, that made me wonder if Bradley…lol…is into Angie literally, being his Domme—Mistress–her slave. It is extremely common in the BDSM community to use strap-on’s–sorry–on your male submissive. Remember the ‘mounted picadillo’ and the ‘continue training at home’ about Brad and JA. Maybe JA could not/would not do that to him. Wanting to meet Ga Ga is NO stretch. JMO.

22. [...] – in einem Hotel! Dieses Gerücht setzte nun der Michael-Jackson- und Brangelina-Biograph Ian Halperin in Umlauf. Eine Quelle habe ihm erzählt, dass es im exklusiven Beverly Wilshire Hotel ein geheimes [...]

23. Angelina Jolie und Lady GaGa: Geheimes Verhältnis? said on January 30th, 2010 at 11:01 am

[...] – in einem Hotel! Dieses Gerücht setzte nun der Michael-Jackson- und Brangelina-Biograph Ian Halperin in Umlauf. Eine Quelle habe ihm erzählt, dass es [...]