Guess Who’s Gone To Jail? Michael Busted Again – Lohan’s Pop A Total Loon

Posted on January 30th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Arts, IUC:Bits

michaelandlindsayHe’s been on a public campaign for months trying to save his beloved daughter Lilo. Meanwhile, this douche can’t stay away from mischief. Recently, he charmed Kate Major into a couple of nights in the hay and was branded “a complete nutjob” by a former colleague. Now, he’s back where he belongs – in the pokey charged for criminal contempt. (Read More)

1. mooki said on January 30th, 2010 at 2:53 pm

this whole family needs to go to rehab

2. SJ said on January 30th, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Ian, It’s Kate Major, not Kate Gosslin.

3. I'm on the bidet said on January 30th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Michael Lohan and Kate Gosselin slept together? Nice going Kate G., you managed to find someone even douchier than your ex-husband to have sex with. Meanwhile, the Lohan family is selling their clothes for money – no doubt Michael will demand the income for bail money: http://lohanhouse.com/

4. Leah said on January 30th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

It wasn’t Kate Gosselin he slept with it’s that Kate Major that worked for Star magazine.Kate G. isn’t that dumb to go after this loser.

5. Kate said on January 30th, 2010 at 7:03 pm

IAN- you seem to be the topic of conversation at FF , apparently they believe Angie is posting threads there, the latest one being-

1- Ian is my bitch ,before that was
    2- I will win
    3- It definitely seems like you want me to die
    4- I have been diagnosed as a psychopath
    5- Ian is getting sooo deseprate (this is about Lady Gaga) and something to do with her and something else
    fighting about exposing a threesome through you.

Not sure if that is all of them, but I have read a little bit there today , apparently this has been going on for a few days. lol Kind of funny since I remember many over there were screaming how stupid people here were to believe that Angie could possibly be posting here. On the psychopath one they are actually giving her advice.

This is just getting to be hilarious. Not quite sure what that new one is suppose to mean .

I know this is off topic but thought it was interesting ..

6. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 30th, 2010 at 8:26 pm

@Kate:

Kate I was reading that and I too thought it was hilarious. They have fallen for it hook, line and sinker and are talking to it like it is her and they can help her! Too funny. It’s Harikari Girl all over again! Oh and the me/well poster is back AGAIN, warning other posters of getting entangled with Angie as she will “infiltrate your family and friends, play the victim and turn them all against you” or some such thing which is really too funny. 1) Does it not occur to these people that they are NEVER likely to meet Ms Angelina Jolie so the chance of her infiltrating their famliy and friends is about as likely as Brangelina ever spending a night alone with their children. Plus can you think of a funnier concept than an A-list movie star going round trying to “infiltrate” some common or garden person’s family or friends? I mean, what does she mean by that, that Angie will start popping round to your mom’s for a cup of tea, or start hanging out with your best girlfriends and taking them shopping?! The concept of this is just too funny to me so I really hope it carries on so I can get a blooy good laugh out of it!

7. Kate said on January 30th, 2010 at 11:06 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    I thought it was entertaining too, but someone is going to alot of trouble to convince people that she bought IAN, so that is not funny, which why I posted this, just thought he might like to know that. Some of those exchanges about the glass house were so transparent , excuse the play on words. lol

8. Aleisha said on January 31st, 2010 at 5:31 am

yo people, what or who is FF? I have been busting to find out since reading this acronym several times on several blogs?? And JJ (I know its not JustJared, it’s someone else no??) Thanks for helping… :)

9. I'm on the bidet said on January 31st, 2010 at 12:27 pm

@Aleisha:
    FF = ‘Female First’ website which has an active thread devoted to Brangelina:

Some posts there are recently concluding that Ian is ‘TeamJolie’ i.e. working for AJ’s publicity schemes, and even better, that some of the regular contributors to this forum are on TeamJolie as well.

All I have to say to that is: TeamJolie, I am for sale! In lieu of cash, send me a solid gold bidet, with platinum fixtures, each week that you want me to post some plot-supporting comment. Its a bargain!

10. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 31st, 2010 at 1:52 pm

@Kate:

I didn’t read the glass house comments – what were they? Sounds hilarious!

11. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 31st, 2010 at 1:57 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

IOTB you are too funny! I too would like to put myself up for sale to Team Jolie! You can buy me for the price of a full fat latte, a packet of hobnobs and a dvd of Showgirls right now. (Yes, I am aiming high). All offers on a postcard to: Keane has a problem with shopping, must pay off credit bills, London, England. Many thanks!

12. Aleisha said on January 31st, 2010 at 10:57 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    Thanks for letting me know what FF was…. new to all these gossip sites and just learning about who is who…