IUC World Exclusive: Deja Vu All Over Again; Pitt Closely Following Ritchie and Madonna’s Script

Posted on January 25th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

brangienewAccording to my Brangelina sources, Pitt will follow the script of his buddy Guy Ritchie during his own impending divorce to Madonna when the couple repeatedly denied the story until they made the official announcement. Here’s the way it will play out. They will appear in public, probably in the next week, sending the public the message that the rumors are false. The couple isn’t married so Angelina can’t get herself photographed in public without her ring as is customary in these Hollywood breakup scenarios. But as I predicted in my book, you will soon start to see an escalation in stories, some even in the mainstream press, citing unnamed sources, that Brad’s drinking and pot-smoking has gotten out of control. Angelina is worried for the kids. Then, when the time is right, the story will be leaked to a credible outlet like the L.A. Times that Angelina has hired a divorce attorney. Within a week to ten days after that, the couple will issue a joint announcement that they have come to an amiable split. The only question is when this will happen. Nothing’s been decided yet on that score. “Brad’s worried about how they’ll break the news to the kids,” a source told me. “And I’m sure Angie is as well. She’s That’s why this didn’t happen sooner and why they’re not quite ready to make it official. They’ve maintaining the farce for the sake of the kids. Which, let’s face it, at the end of the day, makes them just like any other unhappily married couple with children. They used to love each other, they don’t any more. It’s as simple as that. They’ve both been seeing other people, nothing serious, but it’s not cheating because they’ve been over for a long time.” Developing…

1. marty said on January 25th, 2010 at 8:44 am

Well, was about time…!

2. pipi said on January 25th, 2010 at 8:46 am

brad SpLitt and angRy jolie…

3. Tamara said on January 25th, 2010 at 8:56 am

@pipi:
    hahaha! Good one pipi!!

4. JinxieGal said on January 25th, 2010 at 8:59 am

That doesn’t really follow. Guy Richie broke the news before Madonna was ready to release it and, once the news broke, the two each went their own ways. Very clean break.

Why would Brad continue with the show? What does he get out of prolonging it any further with appearances together in public? It will only serve to make both look silly if the split is announced soon.

I don’t understand why a they would continue with the show and I don’t understnad why they would be advised to.

5. Lizzy said on January 25th, 2010 at 9:03 am

I have been looking at some old pictures of this couple because of the surge of press they are getting. AJ honestly makes me want to throw up. Her attitude just radiates out of the pictures and she completely acts like she is better than everyone. I can’t for the life of me remember when she stopped being crazy and started to pretend to be a classy human being. She disgusts me and it’s probably not the right thing to say but I Don’t care. After reading all of the posts from FF that someone posted on the other thread everything seemed to make perfect sense. If she really had Shiloh just to keep Brad it just makes me sick. THey were never going to last forever, anyone with a pulse should have known that. UGHH!!! I just had to get part of my frustrations out. I really think he and Jen were great for each other and he just had a blindfold pulled over his head and by the time he realized it – it was too late. Brad is a laid back traditional guy who had a chance for a normal stable happy life and he screwed it all up. But I still think that AJ is the devil.

6. joanne said on January 25th, 2010 at 9:04 am

In other words we will pretend they are both great parents to those poor sad kids. This sucks.

7. Lizzy said on January 25th, 2010 at 9:05 am

@JinxieGal:
    Just a thought but Brad probably knows the manipulation Jolie is capable after being together for 5 or so years. He may just try to make it as amicable as possible so he can get away cleanly once the whole thing is done. He’s already lost 5 years, a large portion of his fan base, his wife, and probably the respect of his parents for this woman – what is an extra month to get away free…again, JMO.

8. joanne said on January 25th, 2010 at 9:15 am

He probably had to promise his soul to her before doing the deed, and of course she had him worked up in a sweat like that meatloaf song, paradise by the dashboard light. They found out all they had was cheap thrills. sad.

9. Tamara said on January 25th, 2010 at 10:11 am

@Lizzy:
    Lizzy – after all the really negative press she got from kissing her brother she went into a relationship with BBT that was based on PR too BTW – then when that relationship was ending after she adopted Maddox in Cambodia she was so struck by the plight of the orphans that she once again changed her image to that of Goodwill Ambassador for all the misplaced and orphaned children in the world, this was her metamorphis into Saint Angelina, bagging Brad was just a way to cement her new persona, and the beginning of the acquisition of every child she could buy. But now that happy family image is crumbling so she is on her way to a new metamorphis, don’t know which way she will play this out, but I imagine it will go something like the Brave Single Mom Angie persona. She doesn’t really have an identity, she acts out her life as if she were in a movie, she really is an empty shell, totally aided by her manager Geyer Kosinski. Who is the REAL Angie ?? No one knows, she is who she portrays to be at the moment depending on what the public persona of her is at the moment, if it’s negative she will do something to re-invent herself. She needs adultaion like the rest of us need oxygen, so she doesn’t want to come out of this split looking bad – she needs time to create the perfect exit strategy. Obviously her relationship with Brad is no longer helping her career or the publics perception of her so she needs to come up with a new shtick.

10. Tamara said on January 25th, 2010 at 10:13 am

@ Mooki – I hear you want me to quit harping on you. To that I say You First!! You quit harping on the COS and I will quit harping on YOU! Sounds like a win win to me.

11. emma said on January 25th, 2010 at 10:15 am

@JinxieGal: Well, I think it’s simple: Brad is afraid of her. I mean do you think she’ll behave in the same classy manner as Jen? She’d mean, evil, cunning and emotionally unstable. He has to tread very carefully and unlike how he ended things with Jen ha can’t be nearly as hasty and reckless. In this instance Brad is actually going to have to look before he leaps. This is a chick who threatens suicide when she doesn’t get her way for Christ’s sake.

12. Reality Check said on January 25th, 2010 at 10:25 am

I think that no matter how carefully Brad treads, he’s in for a lot of trouble. She’s emotionally unstable, so she’ll limit his access to the kids on a whim, after which she’ll spread stories about “how neglectful Brad is”. She’s always been a psycho and she’s really good at spreading stories, isn’t she? She did this to Jen once – is there anything that can stop her from doing it to Brad? I’m sure Brother James will help her again – that’s the guy’s only function in the world anyway and she’s always been closer to him than to any other man.

13. Lizzy said on January 25th, 2010 at 10:52 am

@Tamara:
    Thanks for that refresher! It just seems so crazy that there are people who buy into her changes. I really hope her ex-bodygaurd Mickey comes out with his tell-all. Does anyone know anything about the status/reality of that? I would love for some real solid facts to come out from someone who worked with them. I guess there is no way for that to really happen today with confidentiality agreements.

14. Bells Hells said on January 25th, 2010 at 10:53 am

This doesn’t make sense. Why would Brad, ever the media manipulator, agree to all this? The UK press is still pressing ahead with the split which makes me think they are pretty sure. Also note: Guy rang the Sun and told them about the divorce as he was fed up with Madonna manipulating the story. Brad should learn from that

15. Tamara said on January 25th, 2010 at 11:07 am

@Bells Hells:
    He is either a) afraid of what she will do, i.e. suicide threats, slaughter him in the press etc. or b) she might have something on him that she can use against him and he has to play the game her way or she will expose him. At the end of the day I don’ t think its the kids they are concerned about I believe it is mostly their reputations and their careers. The kids are already used to them being apart, I don’t think an official split is going to change the family dynamics all that much. And, I don’t think it’s money either. When you have 300 million dollars in assets, what difference does it make if you end up with $150 million a piece and unlimited future earnings each. Nope,my opinion is that she is just trying to figure out the best way to go about it so that she comes out of it looking clean.

16. seabee said on January 25th, 2010 at 12:16 pm

So the evil bitch will have her lover/brother leak stories that Brad is a drunk and unfit father. The Angeloonies who think she is Mother Theresa will belive it. For the sake of the children Brad will not expose the obvious that she is a heroin and/or meth addict. I hope child services pays close attention to those kids.

17. US WEEKLY said on January 25th, 2010 at 12:18 pm

US WEEKLY SAYS ANGELINA WAS NOT SHOOTING IN NY FOR VF ACCORDING TO A REP FOR THE MAGAZINE

THEY ARE LYING

Credit: Jeff Kravitz/MTV Hope for Haiti Now via FilmMagic; JFXONLINE.COM
    Brad, Angelina Spend Weekend Apart?
    Monday – January 25, 2010 – 9:20am

Comments (56) »
    ShareThisAs split rumors swirl, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spent the weekend apart.

Pitt, 46, reunited with ex Jennifer Aniston at Friday’s Hope for Haiti Now telethon in Los Angeles.

Look back on Brad and Jen’s days together!

Where was Jolie, 34? Her whereabouts remain unknown. Though some reports claim she was in New York City shooting an upcoming Vanity Fair cover, a magazine rep tells Us: “The reports from this weekend are incorrect.”

See Brad and Angie getting VERY cozy on the red carpet

Pitt and Jolie – who have six kids together – haven’t been photographed together since Jan. 2 when they shared a romantic dinner at the NYC French restaurant Le Perigord.

See Brad’s cutest moments with his kids!

But sources tell UsMagazine.com the two are fine – for now.

18. RealityCheck said on January 25th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Hey, Tam, I’m sure she’ll threaten suicide over and over again to terrorize him into staying. She’s never had a problem cutting herself to let some blood out of herself because she did this many times in the past and is not afraid of doing it at all. However, that will be enough to scare the lights out of him and make him wonder what will happen to the kids when he’s not around anymore.

Right now, he might be torn between the desire to dump her ass and take his kids to his family’s home, where they will be safe and raised in a really healthy atmosphere, and the desire to avoid the public bashing from women’s groups that will attack him for “not only leaving the mother of his kids but also deprive a mother of her biggest happiness – being with her kids”.

If he wasn’t such a wuss, he would confirm the story about her emotional and physical aggressiveness before the public to show that he has every right to go – but he’s a wuss, so he won’t do it. He strikes me as someone with a low courage factor – so low that he wouldn’t speak in defence of his own ex-wife when the entire world ripped her apart for “not wanting to be a mother”.

I must admit I somewhat feel sorry for him, though. It’s true he’s done his bed, so now he has to lie in it but nobody deserves the plight of sharing his kids with a woman who has a long history of self-mutilation and weirdness.

19. joanne said on January 25th, 2010 at 1:15 pm

This woman should not have been allowed to adopt children. She didn’t adopt them, she bought them. Pitt stood by and watched. Everyone praised her. Is the most wonderful mother in the world actually threatening suicide? Is she going to place this large black spot over the heads of the children she so adores? I see they are still blaming her weight lost over losing her beloved mother. They need to lock her up for her own good, thats what they would do with us if we were in this situation. Money can buy you anything you want.

20. Tamara said on January 25th, 2010 at 2:01 pm

IMO the ONLY thing that can save Jolie now is for her to fade away for a few (like 10) years, raise her children and then come back later after she has earned some respect from the paying public. If she goes solo and does movie after movie after movie she will lose whatever fan base she may have left, people are sick to death of her and her lifestyle, and it shows at the Box Office and the Award shows. She needs to disappear and take care of her kids and her life. She needs to put her money where her mouth is and get out of Hollywood, build something good in Cambodia, get back to nature, stop with the botox and the plastic surgery, gain some weight, gain some perspective and be a mother. IMO if she does it, she will be able to come back, not as the most beautiful woman in the world but as a serious actress who takes on serious, low budget parts, then she will get the awards again, and the respect of the public. JMHO

21. Monique said on January 25th, 2010 at 2:14 pm

I won’t buy into any of this until Brad or Angelina say it’s so. This could be some stupid publicity stunt just to get their names in the paper. Lord knows they both love the attention.

I’d like for it to be true for Jenny’s sake. She’s such a class act, and Brad is such a bum.

I’d love to see Brad go crawling back to Jen and then out of nowhere Gerard and John start fighting over her but neither win because the HOT George Clooney professes he has been in love with her the whole entire time she was married to his pal Brad. The headlines read, George Clooney gives up his bachelorhood for Jen Aniston the love of his life. Okay, okay, big fantasy. Brad dumping Angie will do just fine…but I’m not gonna believe it til my eyes see it.

And I don’t hope that Jen will take the stinky loser back, she’s way to good for likes of the ex-Mr. Jolie.

22. Kate said on January 25th, 2010 at 2:15 pm

@Bells Hells:
    Have to agree, the longer this goes on the more of a fool he looks, the less respect people have for him, and does anyone believe the kids do not know already? They fight in front of them, they do not live in the same quarters, they don’t sleep together, Mad is a whiz on the computer we hear, so what is there to break to the kids. Calling bullshit on that, just another excuse for whatever reason. My guess is psychomom threatened him she was not ready, probably wants to have a lover on her arm first to parade around, or at least her next gig in place.

Brad is not the man Guy is. As strong as Madonna was he did not let her run him into the ground. Brad does not need any advice on this, he has done it before, he knows the game. If the contract is signed he had the perfect opportunity to walk. Seriously, how much time do you suppose that either of them spend with the kids? She will be taking them all with her soon to Europe anyway.

I would bet he is far more miserable than she is. Of course she will get more attention if they wait until the awards season is over to do this. Besides the fans, no one would care all that much right now.jmo

23. Natalie said on January 25th, 2010 at 2:48 pm

I hope Brad gets the kids….or atleast his own. Therres something about Angie that makes me think of Joan Crawford!!!!!

24. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 25th, 2010 at 3:03 pm

I’m sorry but Brad is just an idiot. One of the weakest, most lily-livered wastes of space I have ever heard of. He seems to have no principles, no guts, no courage and probably can’t even spell the word ethics. His behaviour over this long sorry saga has been utterly lame, if I were him I would be embarrassed to call myself a man. Angelina has bigger balls than him, way bigger. He is just an embarrassment right now. At least Guy Ritchie had the guts to look pissed off and annoyed at the photo opps, Brad just shows up and smiles weakly along like the utter wimp that he is. Oh, and did I mention the man is dangerously irresponsible too? Oh good, now I did. Spoilt idiot has led the life of riley all his life and has never had to upset one of the perfect little hairs on his golden head. Time for payback. You don’t behave like this and expect to dance off into the sunset with your “one true love” and all is forgiven. He has been irreparably damaged by all of this IMO and it is all his own fault. Way to wreck a perfectly amazing career Brad. At least Angelina managed to move a few steps up the celebrity ladder through this. You managed to slip a few notches down yours. Poor show.

25. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 25th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

I was also pretty disgusted today to read that the rumours were true about Angelina rotating her nannies every few months so the children never got too close to them. There are no words to describe how disgusting this is there reallly aren’t. Oh and apparently Brad and Angelina take it in turns to “get away from the kids” so they can hang out with their friends or kick back by themselves. Absolutely fricking disgusting. You made/bought those kids Brangelina, now stay the f*ck home and look after them. If you don’t want to do that do not have/acquire them in the first place. These people sicken me.

26. sid said on January 25th, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Why will jolie hire a divorce lawyer when she’s not even married to Pitt?? Doesn’t make sense !

27. jan/sa said on January 25th, 2010 at 3:24 pm

it has always amazed me that people ever thought peewee was anything special from the start of his career, he was always a average looking joe that has the looks of a boasting beach bum that paraded around and though his shit does not stink. his career has never been that good a few average films it is just that he picked a classy woman and a well known as well as well loved jen all over the world. he never had balls to start with and always blamed the women for his lame hash smoking and lazy life because he is just plain stuuuupid and lazy which u can see by his dirty and unkept appearance , i am sure he does not even have the brain of a pea. but once again IF they part he will be the one walking away with the poor him image. cannot stand this balless pea brain never could and never will at least jolie has her own crazy bio- polar personality but he has nothing lookswise as well as btain wise

28. Lizzy said on January 25th, 2010 at 3:44 pm

@sid:
    Because they have children and a large fortune together they had a contract written up about how to proceed with a split. Custody of children, etc.

That’s what I’ve been reading at least.

29. v said on January 25th, 2010 at 4:29 pm

@sid
    I think it is because they brought property together and have kids. It would involve legal work to decide who gets what and there is the matter of who gets the kids. So, I guess a divorce lawyer would fit. IDK, but that is my guess.

30. too curious said on January 25th, 2010 at 6:52 pm

By another name, DIVORCE lawyers are FAMILY LAW lawyers so if you look at it that way it makes perfect sense. But saying DIVORCE lawyer is much splashier/attention getting.

31. barbie said on January 26th, 2010 at 5:26 am

You people are disgustting, you don’t know her yet you say things that are horribel…lock her up, get the children away from her…she’s evil and all that…
    Just disgusting :(

32. VickiS said on January 26th, 2010 at 7:41 am

Given that their relationship is public, and that no matter what I do or don’t do I still have to see and hear the going’s-on of their lives, I must say that, despite my I-don’t-give-a-shit attitude in all matters outside my little world, I knew the first second that I heard the scandal that it would not last. I couldn’t stand the sight of them together, how angelina was involved in rumors spread about jennifer, how brad let that happen… I never bought the “I’m classy now” position angelina tried to shove down the public’s throat, rather I realized just how devious and malicious she truly is underneath all that pretense. I’m still mad at brad for being with a woman who so deviously spread horrible rumors about jennifer. Someone needs to inform angelina that sex is not love, and that it cannot replace love. I don’t think anyone needs to reveal this to brad, because I think he’s figured it out.

Yes, I’m still a little angry about the fall-out that was dropped on jen. She’s an all around good woman, she’s genuine, and she has always been welcome in my home on my television screen. Conspiring and making up lies about another human being is nothing short of sociopathic. I wish angelina the best of luck.

33. Northern Lights said on January 26th, 2010 at 9:48 am

Angelina should have never been allowed to adopt. She is unstable mentally and never would have been able to adopt in the U.S. It is a shame when people use children to change their image or to manipulate someone. I’d like to think Brad will be the A lister and Angelina will wither due to her inability to actually act and Angelina has no relationship with any professional what so ever in the acting field. Manipulators generally don’t… they are busy playing their puppets.

34. Sissy said on January 26th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

@Lizzy:
    GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!!!!!

35. Deni' said on January 26th, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Didn’t Brad know what a “man-eater” this woman was~ What, did he think he was special~ All she was looking for was another conquest~ Too bad for all those kids – Just another bunch of kids from another broken hme~ Way to go, you two celebrities~ I’m sure she already has her eyes and those big lips on another man ~ Married or not ~ here she comes ~ I feel sorry for the next bunch of kids that she will see the need to “save.”

36. Bobo said on January 26th, 2010 at 1:32 pm

I’m in the AJ camp here. Angelina didn’t leave her spouse for him, HE did. Brad Pitt was NOTHING without her, let alone with milquetoast Jen Aniston. She made him; she gave him a reason to get up in the morning. If anyone should be upset here, it should be her. Finally we can place the blame where it lies, with Pitt.

37. Deni' said on January 26th, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Sissy says, “You all need to get a life and just leave this couple alone! My goodness don’t you have any thing better to do than sit around and bad mouth these people. After all they are human beings who have feelings too.
    GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!!!!!” ~ I say, “this couple” would be just another couple if everyone just left them alone. They have made a point of putting their whole life, public and private out there for all to see ~ so deal with it! Yes, they are “human beings” and they have “feelings too” just like Brad’s ex-wife had when he and Angie went public. As for “GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!!!!!” Hey, you’re here too, reading and commenting! Happy Tuesday!

38. Deni' said on January 26th, 2010 at 4:24 pm

“Bobo” you might enjoy this book about “AJ” – “A new book has disclosed some sinful secretive desires of Hollywood’s dazzling beauty Angelina Jolie that, hitherto, had lain buried in the inner chambers of her heart. Ian Halperin who has penned the tell-all book ‘Brangelina: The Untold Story of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’, reveals that the sexy brunette was a hooker and before meeting Brad Pitt on the sets of ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’, she was contemplating dating other big names of the tinseltown.

The Lara Croft star who is extremely sexy and seductive, also is flirtatious and has a fetish for married men. The 34-year old drop-dead gorgeous lady likes to hook up with older and married men. “She said she wanted to go after either Bill Clinton or Johnny Depp,” writes Halperin in his book that hit the bookstores recently.

This is a shocking revelation as it puts a question mark over her character. The actress with ‘A Mighty Heart’ who adopts orphans and grabs the limelight and people’s blessings for her generosity and charity-oriented heart; how can she justify her actions when she goes about wrecking families, as in the case of Brad-Jenny.”

A “Career Comparison” between Jolie and Pitt was conducted in 2008. You may find this interesting since you wrote, “Brad Pitt was nothing without her(Jolie).” And, Jennifer Aniston “milquetoast” ?! Aniston does not remind me of a timid, shrinking, apologetic person. Perhaps you confuse those qualities with style, good taste and class. Ok, the following is the career comparison between Jolie and Pitt:
    “Both stars’ careers are evenly matched in terms of financial success and critical acclaim. In fact, the highest grossing live-action film for each of them is the one they made together: “Mr. & Mrs. Smith.” Both have generated Oscar buzz for their upcoming films. However, while Angelina has many projects in development, she is not currently at work on a film, nor is she committed to start on one in the near future. She in a recent interview she said, “The kids are my priority, so it’s possible that from now on I will make fewer movies.” Meanwhile, Brad has finished filming “The Tree of Life” with reclusive director Terrence Malick, and has just started work on Quentin Tarantino’s “Inglorious Bastards.” He also has several projects as a producer, including the recently wrapped “The Time Traveler’s Wife.” So, with his future prospects more certain, Brad Pitt was declared the winner.”

Whether women like it or not, men as a general rule, just happen to “mature or age” better. Given time, Pitt will continue as the handsome, “sexiest man alive” actor and Jolie will will offered the more “mature, seasoned” actress roles.

I really “place” no blame on either one of them – Jolie or Pitt. They were all adults at the time they met and made their decision to live together. I do however, have a problem with bringing so many children into the situation – I don’t care who they are – how wealthy or poor they may be – what kind of “better life” they can give to 3rd world children – these children – all of them, will now be products of a broken home. If Jolie’s “main concern” as she has always said is the children, it’s too bad she didn’t concentrate more on them and not bringing a man – any man – into her life and that of the children. Given time, I wonder what the children will remember about their life growing up. I hope they will have happier memories than what Jolie does of her father – but then, who will they (the adopted ones) think of as their father~

39. Deni' said on January 26th, 2010 at 5:08 pm

” Pitt Closely Following Ritchie and Madonna’s Script” – Does this mean Brad will also follow Madonna’s “script” and “adopt” a child who is at least “somewhat” closer to his age? I believe the child’s name is Jesus Luz and he is 22 years old. At least with this child Madonna doesn’t have to totally support him, he’s a model! lol!

40. pickwick said on January 27th, 2010 at 12:30 pm

@Deni’:
    I’m too lazy to look this up, but wasn’t she about to start filming something or other in Europe in the next few months?
    And the Kay Scarpetta thing.
    She’s still re-doing scenes from “Salt” so it doesn’t exactly look like a break to have things in production while you are finishing up your film. She appears to enjoy making movies and has lots of paid staff for the kids.

41. pickwick said on January 27th, 2010 at 12:32 pm

@Deni’:
    I know. I want Zahara or Pax to write a book. I bet one of them will.
    Then we”ll probably get to weep over the ten year anniversary film of Marcheline’s death.

42. Carrie said on January 27th, 2010 at 1:56 pm

I was thinking the other day about Madonna and Guy and how the Brad/Angelina thing seemed very familiar in terms of how it was being “played out” in the press. Interesting. I’m also skeptical about the timing of the video Angelina & her brother released for their mom. It’s great to do something to remember your loved ones, but to put it out in the public like that…it’s a good diversion tactic. Now all the media’s attention is on the video and not the impending split. I hope they announce it sooner or later so people can focus on something else.

43. Northern Lights said on January 27th, 2010 at 4:13 pm

hmmmm….. You are really good.. I like your posts. @Deni’:

44. bert said on February 3rd, 2010 at 11:48 am

Angie is in London right now preparing for doing the Tourist and shagging Lady GaGa. I believe Johnny is in London too with Vanessa Paradis super glued to him.

45. forex robot said on February 5th, 2010 at 2:02 am

What a great resource!

46. jrzvkvuaex said on February 16th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

CMNrtr rahyzaqkgbon, [url=http://aksjdqnuhmec.com/]aksjdqnuhmec[/url], [link=http://ouwwaaettmiy.com/]ouwwaaettmiy[/link], http://fqtkgfswwrsl.com/

47. [...] to the well being of the children and I think that's a commendable way of dealing with it. On your blog, you report a likely timeline that will precede their split. Break that down for us. Either they [...]

48. [...] your blog, you report a likely timeline that will precede their split. Break that down for [...]

49. [...] made the public appearance IUC predicted they’d make a few days back. My sources inside their Los Feliz home insist the couple is [...]