Happy New Year to IUC Readers – 2010 will Rock!!!!! Here’s some previously unpublished pics from ‘09

Posted on December 31st, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Hanging out with the most powerful woman ever in book publishing[/caption]

A cake for Geraldo

A cake for Geraldo

unmaskedonsetoflegendaryMancowshowboypeeinginparislastdayatq92RIPKT - 40 Years Oldamsterdamdelightno.1bestsellerRabidHabsfaninMiamiianonswedishtvshow
me in nuthouse where AJ checked in

me in nuthouse where AJ checked in

[caption id="attachment_4108" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Me and Meredith (Today Show) at MJ Memorial"]Me and Meredith (Today Show) at MJ Memorial[/caption]

• 59 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 31st, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Congrats on a great year Ian, despite the best efforts of certain individuals!

In unrelated news, Angelina has been pictured toting another book around. She has a deal with either a major publishing house or Amazon to promote certain books in return for support of her little offering and making sure all the negative reviews of books which may be damaging to her are pushed to the top doesn’t she? I was just reading the comments under the article on Celebitchy with the latest pics of Angelina trying to look intellectual carrying a book around for the benefit of the paps again. It said Angelina had published some sort of diary and all the reviews on Amazon for it were really good. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out what is going on here does it? Another great deal from the house of Geyer and Trevor there, more outrageous media control. Angelina Jolie = C21st’s answer to Big Brother. Very dangerous, must be stopped at all costs.

2. Kate said on December 31st, 2009 at 11:11 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    I read her diary, it was good. That was pre Brad if it is the same one. That was ages and ages ago.

Happy New Year all, great pics IAN, sad one of Karen, is that her little boy, bless him.

Well last year if I remember correctly they had some violent fights and bunny and poo nights around the holidays and shortly thereafter. Wonder if this one will be very different.

I have a different theory IAN on the “would not touch him with 6 condoms” lol I think that is a bait and switch, wonder if that motorcycle accident in got into in LA (where he was suppose to be going to see Jen was at work), Plan B, Echo, just pick a name. If so it is actually brilliant if they pull it off, using the same talent agent helps, same office space, mommy in the middle, what else does one need for a conspiracy to go down and come out squeaky clean. Nice little timing on that open relationship, that placement of the “I Love You Brad” with the follow up, “I love Jennifer” with the laughter from Doug. Certainly sets a stage for a smooth exit eventually.

Ladies intuition. Wonder if Noah would agree with me. lol

Happy New Year!

3. joanne said on December 31st, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Happy New Year all.

4. marty said on January 1st, 2010 at 6:15 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR, IAN AND EVERYONE!!

5. cuze said on January 1st, 2010 at 7:01 am

Happy New Year!

6. Vittoria said on January 1st, 2010 at 8:06 am

@Kate:
    Hi Kate! I think you present a very interesting idea. I could see that happening and you’re right it would be brilliant.
    Congrats to Ian on his good year (minus poor Karin though RIP). I look forward to seeing what’s going to happen this 2010. I hope everyone has a fabulous year!!!!!!!!!

7. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 1st, 2010 at 10:22 am

@Kate:

Hm I’m not sure if this was her diaries they were talking about, it was called “Notes on my Travels” or some such thing. Sounded like a Trevor/Geyer penned account of her exploitation of humanitarian activiites for publicity to me. Call me cynical! Lol

8. Pattyanne said on January 1st, 2010 at 11:10 am

Lifetime Television channel is honoring Jennifer Aniston today, New Year’s Day, with “All Day Movie Event”….of ONLY Jen Aniston films!

9. RealityCheck said on January 1st, 2010 at 11:59 am

Happy New Year, everybody! I love this blog. Thank you for the great insights – hope to read more in 2010.

Best regards, RC. :)

10. mooki said on January 1st, 2010 at 1:24 pm

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

btw, two of the fakest couples in Hollywood celebrated NYE together: Zanessa and Robsten. were their publicists w/ them too?

11. marty said on January 1st, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Guys, I read somewhere that DCS is aware of Sheen’s family situation and might be visiting. Humm. do I sense people afraid of the Jolie Pitt household? I don’t see anyone AWARE or who might visit THIS household. There is plenty of ’strange’ motives to be concern with this family such as a 2 year old with broken teeth. Humm, remember Britney got visited by the Dept. when her 2 year old fell off chair? So the Pitts claimed that the child was playing football with her brothers and that she shows signs of being a ‘tomboy’. ??? Since when a child this age is perceived as a tomboy or any other behavior. At this age the child is a reflexion of what they see. They tend to imitate their parents. And why would a child that age play football?.. weird family if you ask me. And the party nights admitted by a famous director who’s word is liable. We believe him. Why would he lied about something like that.? I don’t think he meant to get Bradley in trouble, he was more of honesty at his best. I can’t recall the network but that alleged night Pit said at the moderator of the show on TV: ” I think we appeared to smoke that night “something” ( not wanting to admit it was Hashi) in what appeared to be a smoking apparatus; they were 5 empty beer bottles on the coffe table” and quoted by Pitt himself. What does he think we are stupid? why would you put ‘fake weed in a smoking apparatus? ..the phrase he used, again not wanting to use the word ‘pipe’. We know, is pipe whoever smoke uses and we know you smoke Bradley, give it up, will you? You have children now, be a more responsible parent. I think this couple made their ‘bed with vomit’ and they are laying on it. Be careful what you wish for, BP, it might come to bite you in the rear end. Unbelievable…! the resul, he got what he wanted: laughter but I’m not laughing; this is a serious matter involving children. DCS should take notice. I don’t know Angie’s take on this so I can’t comment on her behavior; I don’t know if she approved or not. My guess would be yes but I’m not sure. What you guys think? Is been more than 2 weeks after that interview and no one has come forward, like I said unbelievable. Ian maybe your next book should include this behavior and the Hollywood Justice, only in America!

12. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 1st, 2010 at 3:13 pm

I thought this was interesting on e-online about how many nannies celebs (even minor ones) have. A good 2-3 per child to cover days, nights and week-ends/holidays. So as I had heard before that every time Brangelina acquire a new child they hire a whole TEAM of nannies I am going to guess the number they have to look after their kids is around the 20 mark, and still Shiloh ends up with knocked out teeth? And seriously, if we’re talking about a household where one or both of the parents are known to have thrown objects, possibly even knives, in anger, please may I ask what the hell child’s services are doing in this situation? It beggars belief.

13. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 1st, 2010 at 3:14 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

Oops meant to post this link sorry:

14. Vittoria said on January 1st, 2010 at 3:38 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Truly. Tiger has one altercation with his wife and the child service is called in. These people continue to carry on like wild animals and………nothing. Insane.

15. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 1st, 2010 at 3:41 pm

@Kate:

So can I just check that I got this right – Brad and Jen now have the same talent agent, Mr Kevin Huvane, Stephen Huvane’s brother? I think that’s the most explosive bit of information any of us have uncovered all year Kate – congratulations! Maybe you should take extra strong pain meds more often!

16. mooki said on January 1st, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Chace Crawford seen w/ Gossip Girl co-star Colton Haynes, whom Zachary Quinto is rumored to be sleeping with.

here’s some rather revealing pics of Colton:

17. Vittoria said on January 1st, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Can somebody explain what is the difference with agent and manager with these people?

18. I'm on the bidet said on January 2nd, 2010 at 12:51 am

LOL @ Amsterdam photo – I knew Amsterdam had a reputation for legalized prostitution and marijuana, but I didn’t know about the public Furry demonstrations. And why does Geraldo get a cake? I hope you baked a mustache comb into it. Hope you’ll get some rest in this year Ian – three books plus promotional activities plus travel plus legal issues all in one year has got to have been exhausting.

Best sign for a good 2010 – Kate is back!

19. HisHighness said on January 2nd, 2010 at 2:55 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    actually, a friend of mine Viv baked the cake for Geraldo. And yes, there was a mustachio in it. Happy 2010 IOTB!!!!

20. Alif said on January 2nd, 2010 at 4:35 am

Happy New Year to All.

Off topic, but of general interest, worldwide.
    The Top 10 boxoffice stars of 2009 in the USA, are:

1- Sandra Bullock
    2- Johnny Depp
    3- Matt Damon
    4- George Clooney
    5- Robert Downey, Jr.
    6- Tom Hanks
    7- Meryl Streep
    8- Brad Pitt
    9- Shia LaBeouf
    10 Denzel Washington

Sandra Bullock is one of the very few actresses to ever top the Poll of Exhibitors, which goes back to 1932.
    The 7 others: Marie Dressler, Shirley Temple, Betty Grable, Elizabeth Taylor, Doris Day, Julie Andrews and Julia Roberts.

21. Movie? said on January 2nd, 2010 at 8:32 am

http://www.popcrunch.com/brad-pitt-jenn … um=twitter

Brad Pitt Jennifer Aniston To Star In Movie Together
    January 2nd, 2010 by Castina

Tagged as: Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston

Hollywood exes Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are in discussions to share the silver screen in a new movie.

“Jen always wanted to work with Brad on a movie,” an industry expert told Britain’s Daily Mirror on Thursday. “She had the best time when he guest starred on Friends with her and now she wants to recreate that magic.”

The claims are further bolstered by a friend of Jennifer’s, who insist the former lovers are busily looking for the perfect script for their big screen debut.

We wonder how Ange feels about this?!

22. RealityCheck said on January 2nd, 2010 at 11:25 am

@Movie?:
    Somebody’s pulling Angelina’s leg – and our legs, too. They’ll never make a movie together – not even in one-thousand years or more. I don’t believe they exchange e-mails, either – that’s another thing I call BS on because it makes no sense. Who would want to exchange e-mails with the one person who hurt you most?

23. Odais said on January 2nd, 2010 at 11:48 am

@Movie?:

I hope It never happens!!!!.

24. Question said on January 2nd, 2010 at 1:36 pm

How does one determine if what is written is true or not? It’s so frustrating. For example, while I would like to think that AJ uttered the words reported in the German paper about fidelity in her current relationship (because it supports my intense negative opinion of her) is it possibly just another tabloid made up interview or one pulled from pieces of other interviews? This doesn’t seem like the sort of publication she would sit down and talk to, but please, let it be true. The Aniston/Pitt movie thing seems very far fetched. I guess time will tell …

25. Leah said on January 2nd, 2010 at 1:59 pm

They said that article about Brad and Jennifer doing a movie together was written on a Satire site. So it’s not true-thank heavens.

26. Pattyanne said on January 2nd, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Had a wonderful Jennifer Aniston filled New Year’s Day~! Lifetime TV Network had all Jen’s films on back to back to back. I loved Management, so sweet, entertaining too. And He’s Just Not That In To You I felt was a terrific star filled film! I plan to buy the DVD if I can find it in Blue-Ray . Of coursre The Good Girl was my fav next to Derailed. Now I felt Jen was awesome in Derailed!! A real thriller and how well she carried it! Totally different side to Rachael and/or Jen!! The end was a real twist too!!

27. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 2nd, 2010 at 2:39 pm

@RealityCheck:

Because they’re all still connected together in a business sense. Kevin Huvane is actually the man credited with creating Brad Pitt’s career. His brother is Jennifer’s publicist. Unless these brother were involved in a long-standing family fued there is no way they would work in a way which might damage the business of the other. I would say the whole thing PR/career-wise to do with Brad and Jen has been negotiated and master-minded between the two of them for quite a long time now, the negative stuff about Jen would have been coming from Angelina’s camp I would say (i.e. Geyer/Trevor). I also now think that this is another reason why Jen has really held back on dissing Brad or Angelina in public. The restraint she has shown has gone beyond merely being a class act (which I’m sure she is) and treating her ex-husband in a dignified and kind way, I think it was also to do wtih business. What’s the worst she has ever said about Brad, that he “lacks a sensitivity chip”? I think that’s about as far as she ever went. She could have said something about one or both of them which would have been much more damning but still come over as acting in a dignified way. When I think about it now I think there is no question but that the connection she retained with Brad was in a business sense. She did not want to hurt his career, and not just for his sake, but for her business associate’s sake too. Everyone helps each other out. If you remember what Brad said after Jen’s “so uncool comment”, he was talking in the present tense, not the past. He said “I think she was mislead into saying that, Jen’s a sweetheart”, is, not was. There had to have been some current communication there, if not through them in person than through his agent and her publicist who happen to be brothers – pretty close link! And from what Brad said it was obvious that Jen had spoken to Brad or someone on his behalf to explain and possibly apologise for what happened. Notice she criticised Vogue magazine for “going tabloid” on her after that. There is no way this eternal triangle PR stuff goes on without their people having a lot of communication with each other, no way. And if they’re having that much communication then it is highly unlikely that Jen and Brad have no communication with each other whatsoever. I think Brad and Jen’s people are very much playing this break-up out together now for the mutual benefit of their clients and the mutual benefit of the Huvane brother’s business interests. Doesn’t necessarily mean they will get back together I don’t think, but put it this way it wouldn’t surprise me. And if they don’t I think there will be a lot of working together to help each other out image-wise so Jolie’s people don’t get to brand Brad the bad guy. Wonder if this is what this “desperately-seeking-help sartorial/image choices of Brad’s have been all about lately? It would help with spinning it from their perspective wouldn’t it? And I think Jolie’s people know what they are up against and are worried. Hence that “it is worse to leave your partner then talk badly about them afterwards” comment. Oh and the reason they granted that interview to a German mag was because if the public responded badly to it (which they have), they can always claim it was lost in translation and she never really said that. Oldest trick in the book.

28. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 2nd, 2010 at 2:56 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

BTW meant to say that there is no way all the hundreds of stories that have been leaked in the past year about Brad and Jen having secret meetings and telephone conversations have happened without the consent of both Brad and Jen’s people. The odd one or two maybe, but if one set of publicists had been leaking that number of stories without the other set’s permission then the mags who published them could easily threaten legal action to stop them printing lies about their client. Those stories have to have been leaked as a planned strategy from both of their legal teams in order to prepare the way for the end of Brangelina. And whether this is because Brad and Jen are planning to reunite or whether it’s just to help each other out in a business sense I don’t know, but I would tend to lean towards the former. Time will reveal all though obviously! Oh and forgot to say as well that Jen is well-known to still be very close to Brad’s family. There’s no way she would retain this close relationship with the people closest to Brad and never, but never have a word of communication with the man himself. And besides, people often stay friendly or maintain occasional communication with their ex’s, even when they are in new relationships, ties are rarely completely broken. I doubt Brad and Jen are any different.

29. RealityCheck said on January 2nd, 2010 at 3:53 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Thank you for shedding some light on this. That was a fascinating insight into how things work in that business. It makes a lot of sense. It actually makes me happy to live in circumstances that have nothing to do with so many complications. LOL.

30. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 2nd, 2010 at 4:01 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

Sorry just realised there were about half a dozen typos and mistakes in those two posts! I meant to say “the mags who published them could easily be threatened with legal action from Jen’s people”, not that the mags would threaten legal action. And I meant to say the “planned strategy” comes from their PR teams, not their legal teams of course! Sorry, not concentrating too well today!

31. RealityCheck said on January 2nd, 2010 at 4:10 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    It’s OK. It was very interesting nonetheless. :)

32. Kevin said on January 2nd, 2010 at 5:36 pm

thank you, and i will try do keep them coming

33. car-reviews.ru said on January 2nd, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Such an enjoyable read, and fantastic comments

34. Pattyanne said on January 2nd, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Lol Keane, we aren’t so pretentious here to have the need to edit everyone’s post, we’re intelligent enough to comprehend the intent of it after all….wink!!! Yes! Fantastic take on the entire scenario! I do believe you figured this one out quite well!! Thanks.@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

35. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 2nd, 2010 at 6:45 pm

@Pattyanne:

Thanks! BTW that was a funny link to the msn site you posted on the other site, maybe you should re-post here? I just can’t figure out how Angelina and her people don’t understand that those 6 children she has acquired have tied her down and boxed her into a corner with regard to her career which she simply cannot get out of. People are already noticing that she hasn’t stopped working since she had them, how do they think they will explain it away in a few years time? They will be the millstone around her neck career-wise, rather than enhancing it as they were supposed to do. No wonder Brad hasn’t applied for full custody, neither of them want to give up their career to be a stay at home parent.

On a completely different subject, watched some of The Good Shepherd last night. Was interested to see La Jolie in action as I never watch her films. It was a pretty small part and didn’t require much acting so I was surprised she did it really. Or maybe it was bigger initially but she wasn’t good enough in it so they cut it right back or something, who knows. She was ok in it at the beginning as all she had to do was the “Angelina is a seductress” bit (in which she was exactly the same as she always is in all the other seductress bits of all her other films, just Angelina basically). The end – where she had to play the lonely wife, welcoming the husband she didn’t know back home after 5 years apart – was no quite so successful. From this and Changeling seems like portraying emotion is her major limitation as an actress (can’t think why this is!). Thus she can only really do one of three things: vamp (aka her), psycho (aka her) and two-dimensional cartoon character (aka her). No wonder the only things she books these days are action flicks! I also thought it was incredible how good she looked in the first part and how bad she looked at the end. It was like you were looking at two different people really. Amazing what make-up and lighting can do for someone hey?

36. Pattyanne said on January 2nd, 2010 at 8:19 pm

“We’re fine with Angie (and Brad) rescuing the children of the world and donating their millions to charity. It’s seeing her name in movie credits that we’re tired of. Take a break and stay at home with the kids until a few of them are ready for high school.”

SOURCE: December 31, 2009Ten stars we hope to see less of in 2010
    Angelina Jolie

37. Pattyanne said on January 2nd, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Posted~! BTW, we got a new Bravia High Defination television for Christmas, and I saw Wanted on the listings, so I put it on just to see if what I’d heard about High Def showing every wrinkle, mole, and flaw….Holy Cow! Angie had Racoon Eyes! Totally black rings around each eyeball – very deep “laugh lines” (seemed strange for her, can’t imagine her ever laughing) – crows feet, several on each eye corner, and deep ones at that – the beginnings of jawls on her man-jaw. I was floored! She was actually looking like 40+ at least, and such horrible facial expressions as the bad-azz assassin! The Racoon Eyes with the Jolie Bad Azz Scow was hilarious, in fact I laughed out loud! Poor Jolie, she’s been ridden hard, put away wet, and is now foundered.@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

38. mooki said on January 2nd, 2010 at 10:14 pm

can’t tell if Vanessa H. is wearing panties or not. either way….

(just got word from a trustworthy source that she was drunk as hell @ a NYE party she held w/ Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale)

39. Kate said on January 2nd, 2010 at 10:36 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

I agree Keane, Kevin works for both of them as their talent agent, Jen also has someone else, and they of course have other people, but to think that both Plan B and Echo Productions share the same office space and they don’t talk, they have the same address, same suite number. We knew that Jen still had some real estate with Brad. It appears that somewhere in 2007 they must have come to some business understanding in order for them to work that closely. It is said they help each other option scripts. Jen has more clout in the biz than the loons want to believe, and she has helped Brad also, they may not think so, but she is well liked. Kevin was instrumental in The Good Girl, so no surprise really for Brad to choose him later on after cutting Cindy loose. Still with CAA. Jimmy Darmody and Jon Levine along with Kevin Huvane are the talent agents for Jen, while just uses Kevin, or so listed.
    Aleen Keshishian is her Manager( Brillstein Entertainment-use to be Brillstein-Grey until he went to Paramount) , which is really still same address as PLan B and Echo. Stephen Huvane is has now moved over to PMK, (Pat Kingsley). Still her publicist. Often though we hear Kevin doing the , “not true” and it was Kevin who accompanied Brad to Washington to see Nancy Pelosi. One thing they do not share though is legal representatives. lol.

Still I highly doubt they share a an actual office, but just the fact they are in the same building and have many of the same contacts and she is still very close to his family make it possible to believe that at the very least they do discuss projects and they are friends.

Whether they ever reunite, who knows. If she is still struggling with her feelings , having a hard time getting past it, and he still loves her, and wants her back, anything is possible. It is natural to be angry while he is still seen petting Angie publicly and kissing the top of her head like a little two year old, that shows some affection whether real or not. I certainly would not waltz back into that, not until he made the public announcement that they were done, and then it would be very very slowly and carefully. She is after all, now a strong business woman.

I thought it was interesting she made a donation to that particular charity as a gift to her friends, because that is one Brad has supported for a long while. Her comments regarding the bill passed for paps , esp regarding the children sounded much more like Brad than Jen. For a moment I wondered if they had discussed it. He hates the paps, and since he courts them it would make more sense for her to be involved in it than him, especially with the book out.

Brad always tends to align himself with someone he feels he can be proud of, and Jennifer is quickly there. She is coming into her own. Healthy, happy, strong in her opinions, much more secure than she was before, she loves LA, and family. If she remains close to his family and he walks from Crazathon, I don’t doubt that at the very least they will be good friends and business associates.

Just some New Years’s thoughts.

40. RealityCheck said on January 3rd, 2010 at 5:45 am

@Pattyanne:
    Didn’t she make that movie shortly after she lost her mother? That would explain the worn-out look on her face. I wouldn’t laugh at that – it’s horrible to lose your mother.

41. joanne said on January 3rd, 2010 at 9:15 am

Losing your mother is horrible, no matter how you get along. Its just odd walking away from a loving family to make a flopped movie. Did she need the money or the attention? Yes its horrible but life goes on. I really doubt Pattyanne is laughing at the loss of her mother.

42. Tamara said on January 3rd, 2010 at 9:51 am

@Pattyanne:
    I watched the Jen fest too! LOL I only saw the Break Up (again for the third time haha) and Management. I had never even heard of that one before so was a total surprise. Such a sweet movie and Aniston Executive Producer. Looked like it was done during the “Rachel Look” years.

43. RealityCheck said on January 3rd, 2010 at 10:37 am

@joanne:
    I didn’t mean that Patty Anne was laughing at that. I just asked a question.

44. Pattyanne said on January 3rd, 2010 at 10:54 am

Well RC, Marcia Lynne Bertrand died January 27, 2007 without Angelina nor her brother being with her. They both stayed away for who knows what reason, but I would not think of doing so personally. It’s not like they were tied up with business and could not take a day off imo. The film Wanted was released June 27, 2008, a year and a half after her mother’s death, so i’m guessing the shooting began about half a year after Marcia Lynne passed. I understand what you are saying about losing one’s mother; I was devistated when my mother passed from cancer after a year long battle with the horrid disease, in fact I flew from Florida to Pennsylvania six times that year to spend two weeks at a time with her – I quit my job and took “on call” work to make enough money to keep my home (supporting a teen son) going all the while as well. So I know Angie with all her resources could have done at least this much.@RealityCheck:

45. Tamara said on January 3rd, 2010 at 3:15 pm

@Pattyanne:
    You are an Angel Patty! Muah!!! xoxoxoxoxo

46. Pattyanne said on January 3rd, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Just doing the “right thing” Tamara. There are plenty of mothers and daughters, including yourself sweetie, who would do no less than what I did. :-) @Tamara:

47. Kate said on January 3rd, 2010 at 5:23 pm

@HisHighness:
    Hi IAN, any more clues to the Biscotti and knife story on Brange that happened at Christmas? Give us something to think about.

Happy New Year!

48. Mili said on January 3rd, 2010 at 9:46 pm

Angelina won the honor of being the Favorite Female Star of 2009 (http://www.popsugar.com/6768266), and people thinks that in 2010 the Jolie-Pitts will add to the family.

49. mooki said on January 4th, 2010 at 9:01 am

celebutard socialite Jason Davis leaves rehab AFTER ONE DAY, gets famewhore lawyer Gloria Allred…. only after Tom Arnold (of all people) attempts an intervention

50. Pattyanne said on January 4th, 2010 at 9:22 am

Best of 2009: The Year of Twilight and New Moon! That’s the competition now for rapidly aging Brad and Angie. The younger crowd isn’t into the antics of has beens such as they.@Mili:

51. RealityCheck said on January 4th, 2010 at 10:07 am

@Pattyanne:
    My mother spent several months next to her mother’s bed when she was dying from cancer. She took a leave from work to be able to do it, so we have something in common. I have had cancer myself but I was much luckier and could beat it. It’s one of the diseases I want to see gone from this world for ever and never to return again, honestly.

52. mooki said on January 4th, 2010 at 10:09 am

@Pattyanne:

fake couple (Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart) vs. fake couple (Brangie). talk about substance…

53. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on January 4th, 2010 at 3:04 pm

@mooki:

If you ever happen to stumble upon any loon site such as Just Jared you may be interested to see that they also now love Robsten. I am thinking that one delusion will help to compensate for the loss of another – what do you think? I will also be interested to see how they cope with the Brange split announcement. And at the moment I would have to say – on the basis of recent experience – I would bet on total denial. It will be hilarious!

54. mooki said on January 4th, 2010 at 8:02 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

the Just Jared folks also luuuuv Zac and psycho Vanessa (another of the fake couples)

55. Alif said on January 5th, 2010 at 2:18 am

The most popular star among moviegoers in 2009 is Sandra Bullock!
    In fact, she is in an elite club: i.e. female actors who reigned as the #1 boxoffice attraction of a given year.
    Down the list, as the second most popular female actor is Meryl Streep.
    All the rest are males.

So one would have to find out who did the poll regarding the “most popular actress of 2009″. Were only certain segments of American society polled? Etc! Etc!

56. kbnsmp said on January 14th, 2010 at 10:40 am

oB3PCv rloasrdksfek, [url=http://npvfyumdrlvx.com/]npvfyumdrlvx[/url], [link=http://claedypdcvit.com/]claedypdcvit[/link], http://ajjpvmbntnte.com/

57. hutqqmvw said on January 14th, 2010 at 10:47 am

5RCTKa glvlcqtgwpzd, [url=http://cyojvnffhegz.com/]cyojvnffhegz[/url], [link=http://gmtadkcgcbfm.com/]gmtadkcgcbfm[/link], http://ccmpjxugqonc.com/

58. ClineAgnes said on November 10th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I would like to propose not to hold back until you get big sum of money to buy all you need! You can just take the credit loans or just college loan and feel yourself fine

59. penis enlargement said on February 19th, 2011 at 12:08 am

RE: It’s so hard to get backlinks these days, honestly i need a backlink by comments on your blog / forums or guestbook to make my website appear in search engine. I am getting desperate Now! I know you’ll laugh while reading this comment !!! Here is my website vimax|bigger penis|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement|download youtube videos|penis enlargement pills|Vimax|penis enlargement I know my comments do not relate to the topic, but PLEASE HELP ME!! APPROVING MY COMMENT!
    So what is the problem my friends, I’m collecting backlinks to make my website vimax|bigger penis|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement|weight loss program|penis enlargement pills|Vimax|penis enlargement appear in the search engines!! whether are the comments look like a crap!
    BH2011titit