Talk Royalty with Highness, Tuesday Dec 29th, 8PM EST, 1 AM GMT

Posted on December 29th, 2009 by HisHighness in Talk Royalty with His Highness

If Talk Royalty does not Automatically Start at showtime, Please Press Reload Button

• 45 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Pattyanne said on December 29th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

The Newest Place to Acquire a Child

BlindGossip – While you should take the rumors that she is pregnant right now with a grain of salt, this star couple is definitely looking to add a child to their family next year. Their latest hunting ground may surprise you. It’s not Africa or Asia, or even the United States. She wanted even more publicity than usual, so she looked beyond the usual borders to … the Middle East! Mr. and Mrs. recently made a very quiet trip to Jordan to inquire about adopting a child of Muslim parentage. They were both very covered up during the trip, and she wore no makeup. As usual, this entire venture is her idea, and he is just tagging along. We’re curious about his strategy for getting out of this relationship if their family gets bigger.

““““““““““““““““““““““““““““`
    This HAS to be about Brad and Angie; how can they possibly adopt another child with the publicity about suicide attempts, being back on H, breaking up soon, etc.?

2. Tamara said on December 29th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Good question for Ian tonight Patty!

3. sparks said on December 29th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

How should I invest my money to make more money in a short amount of time? russian mp3

4. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 29th, 2009 at 5:16 pm

@sparks:

Hm, well I would say sell your stock in Brangelina and buy in Ian baby! Ha ha

5. Sue said on December 29th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

I have GMT time, hope can keep awake lol

6. Pattyanne said on December 29th, 2009 at 6:17 pm

Coffee, lots and lots of coffee….lol@Sue:

7. Kate said on December 29th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

@Pattyanne:
    I thought this had been denied already by Jordan, and I believe some reports have been put out that Brad has put his foot down about any more adoptions, (may or may not be true) but when they news cam out she may adopt a Muslim child that is when they released the story about the six children adopts (Foster style) and houses with a mother to care for them, that they visited them and played with them, remember the “Angelina has a Secret Family?” pr release story. Here is the link, or one of them, and a picture of her with them.

8. Sue said on December 29th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

@Pattyanne:

LOL you´re right

9. Sue said on December 29th, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Gosh I feel so furious about Ian´s haters. He doesn´t deserve it.

10. Pattyanne said on December 29th, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Thanks Kate, I’d hate to even think that could be a possibiility.@Kate:

11. cuze said on December 29th, 2009 at 7:17 pm

Got a cold cut sub on the way.. got my chips and dips. Will be back at 8:00.

12. Togi said on December 29th, 2009 at 7:22 pm

Grrrrrrrr. (I’m growling) I am going to MISS THIS SHOW (and all the questions and answers and FUN!). I have an appointment at 4:30 p.m. our time, which I think is 8:30 Eastern Time. Hopefully it will be recorded. Enjoy it everyone and ask a bunch of good questions. XOXOXOXOXO

13. Tamara said on December 29th, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Evening Ladies and Gents! hahaha Here we all are,,,it’s going to be a great chat I think

14. marty said on December 29th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Where do I sign in? I can ask any question…can someone show me how? I think the later picture of Pax, showing his back to us, it wasn’t him. Something is up….I think they returning him back to his country because we haven’t see much of him. And them this couple go to a second class restaurant to pretend they are having a good time and surprise there is a photographer allow with them where they are eating.. it doesn’t sound right. You know how Brad hates the papparazi and there’s one here inside. What a coincidence that Pax is not showing his face only his back. I just found that unusual. Comments….

15. Meah said on December 29th, 2009 at 9:49 pm

@Kate:
    What a beautiful story, thank you for linking it.

16. Kate said on December 29th, 2009 at 11:25 pm

Nice@Meah:
    You are welcome meah, yes I thought so too. I use to read all of Angelina’s journals and thought they were all very touching, all pre Brad days. I think she does have a place in her heart for children that are so under privileged, and Brad too. Too bad they can not do it with out using it for their own greater good. I watched a movie last week, a Christmas movie, the theme was that the the gift of giving was most genuine when done from the heart and expecting nothing in return, including recognition. I wondered why now she chose to make this public, then I remembered, ah, the book. A shame, it would gift her own heart so much more not to share it.

jmho

Great chat IAN, my apologies for the interruptions. Still clumsy a bit and muddled on all this stuff.

17. Pattyanne said on December 30th, 2009 at 11:39 am

Was a terrific chat with Ian last night, and I think he gave us a lot of new information to digest.
    Thanks again Ian for a great, informative chat!

18. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 30th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Angie and Brad still pimping out those kids like they have a 125% mortage and they’re both about to be made redundant in the new year. Hope they’re putting some of that money away in a trust fund for them, after all they’ve been working for it since the day they were born.

In other news, Ian I was interested to hear what you were saying last night about Bennifer being a fauxmance but I still can’t figure out quite how it works. He is now with Jen Garner and has two children with her, so if he is gay I take it that that is a fauxmance or a faux-family too? It’s just that his career hasn’t exactly been doing too well out of it has it so I can’t quite understand what is in it for him? Or when you say he is gay do you mean he is bi? And what about JLo? Is she into men or women or both? Is Skeletor (Marc Anthony) and her a real relationship or are these all just publicity-based relationships and they are secretly in relationships with other people? It is all fascinating to me, I think this should be the subject of your next book!

19. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Ben had a long relationship with GP , remember, I have always heard he is bi, and Matt also. Jlo also. There was a rumor she wanted to do a threesome with our lovely Brange and mamasan nixed it. Again rumor. I think IAN means bi when he says gay most of the time, or maybe he is of the opinion these gays are gay and need to just come out, IDK, I agree about John Mayer, but I think Affeck is bi. Maybe IAN can shed more light.

20. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 30th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

@Kate:

Crikey so they are literally all bi then? It’s strange because I don’t actually know that many bi people. I can think of maybe 3 or 4 and most of them do have a preference one way or another. I know a lot of gay people and a lot of closeted ones who are in straight relationships but are blatantly kidding themselves, and a lot of straight ones, but not many who like both. Seems like they have all congregated in HW though! The JLo thing is hilarious, so AJ was too threatened by her to take her up on it? How funny! JLo does well at keeping her preferences on the downlow I think, I always took her as being way too uptight to be bi, like Posh Spice – but maybe I’m wrong there too! Wasn’t JLo interested in forming a power couple with Brad Pitt at one point too? Not so sure she would be now though. Honestly you think you’ve heard it all and then you hear some more – it is endlessly fascinating!

21. Sue said on December 30th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Please report that group, they say that Ian is a liar:

22. Sue said on December 30th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

@Kate:
    Yeah, some people think that bi are just gay.

BTW, I missed most part of the Live Chat because of my lazzy connection, did Ian say something interesting?

23. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

@Pattyanne:

According to this for them to adopt it would only be a legal guardianship, can not take their last name, they both have to prove they are infertile, go through all the screenings, and be a couple. So it is really more of a Foster program like she has with the “secret family” already.

Then the State Dept web site states this-in addition to US Requirements..(Hague Convention, which I doubt with all her admissions she could ever pass, the drugs, the violence, the moving around)

#
    RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS: Adoptions of Catholic orphans do not require residency in Syria for prospective parents.

#
    AGE REQUIREMENTS: The prospective adoptive parent(s) must be a minimum age of 40 years old. The age difference between the prospective adoptive parent(s) and the child must be at least 18 years.

#
    MARRIAGE REQUIREMENTS: One person of a married couple may adopt, or both spouses may adopt the child jointly.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Adopting a Syrian orphan is a difficult process and, often, an impossible one unless one of the adoptive parents is originally a Syrian citizen. American citizens who are not also Syrian nationals must secure a court order from a Syrian court granting them custody or guardianship of the child. As a cautionary note, this approval is very rarely granted. In the case of a Catholic child, at least one of the prospective adoptive parents must be Catholic, unless the church authority makes an exception for the prospective adoptive parent that is from another Eastern Christian denomination, i.e. Greek Orthodox. The religious courts will also pursue an investigation to determine whether the prospective adoptive parents are of good behavior and high moral reputation before deciding on the case.

That is just some of the requirements-(there are some strong faith based requirements as well)

It sounds like to apply for adoption there Brad could not be on the application IF they are not married. I don’t see a provision for a single woman to adopt, and it does not look like she is old enough to adopt from Syria.

This was updated April 2009.

So if the rumor is true she is adopting a baby girl she can not be going through legal means.

I wanted to mention last night IAN, that if Brad and Angie are not married, I don’t believe there are too many, if any countries that will allow them to adopt as co-partners. Maybe a few, but not this one from what I can see.

Does anyone know of any country that will allow two people to adopt together that are not married, normally there is a waiting period after you are married even, sometimes 1 year, 3, or up to 5 years.

He can’t do much to stop her from adopting as a single woman, or so it appears. I of course, have no idea, unless he decides to become a decent human being and put the goodwill of the other children first and just leave her cold to stop her. At some point Brad has to decide what is more important, the Brand, or his children. That I think is what makes me dislike him right now, his priorities are definitely in the wrong place. If he is so miserable and concerned about his children, a good father would do something about it and forget about how it affects his numbers.

jmho.

24. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 2:53 pm

Read that wrong , she is obviously old enough, just not married enough, I suppose she could convert.

25. Odais said on December 30th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Brangelina, second place for the best couple of the decade!!!!

26. Pattyanne said on December 30th, 2009 at 6:07 pm

More likely than not Angie will just buy another child. She has never been one to play by the rules. Poor child, to be thrown into that mess.@Kate:

27. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

@Odais:
    What a surprise, she has a contract with them for interviews.

28. Pattyanne said on December 30th, 2009 at 6:38 pm

This is hilarious!

What Celebs Will Look Like In 20 Years

Brad Pitt will look the same (haha)
    The photo of Angie Ho is so funny!

29. aniston paparazi law said on December 30th, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Report this postReply with quote Jennifer Aniston makes presence felt in Capitol
    by Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:33 am

Jennifer Aniston, other celebrities make presence felt in Capitol
    Aniston (paparazzi crackdown), Paul Rodriguez (water supply) and Sean Penn (gay rights) were among A-list actors who helped craft or promote new laws.
    By Patrick McGreevy

December 30, 2009

Reporting from Sacramento – Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn’t the only Hollywood celebrity shaping legislation in the state Capitol this past year. Jennifer Aniston, Paul Rodriguez and Sean Penn were among the A-listers who took on starring roles in crafting or promoting new laws.

When state lawmakers enacted a measure cracking down on the paparazzi, Aniston played a key part in shaping the legislation. Landmark legislation to improve the state’s water supply was pushed through under pressure from a group of Latino farmers led by actor and comedian Rodriguez.

When tax incentives were passed aimed at keeping filmmakers in California, “Iron Man” director Jon Favreau had promoted the cause. And Sean Penn stood front and center when gay rights legislation was introduced.

Hollywood celebrities have long cast themselves in activist roles on the national political stage: Oprah Winfrey and Matt Damon were among those who supported Barack Obama for president, while Jon Voight and Pat Boone backed GOP presidential candidate John McCain.

But recently some stars have become more visible in the state political arena, according to Ben Austin, a political consultant who has worked with actor/filmmaker Rob Reiner.

“They see the chance to have more meaningful impacts at the state and local level,” Austin said. “Celebrities have a unique ability to shine a light on an important issue.”

“We live here,” said Aniston, a Los Angeles County resident who parlayed a run on the popular “Friends” television sitcom into a successful film career.

Assembly Speaker Karen Bass (D-Los Angeles) said Aniston’s activism was instrumental in the success of Assembly Bill 524, which takes effect Jan. 1. The law allows for civil penalties of up to $50,000 against members of the paparazzi and media outlets that sell and buy “unlawfully obtained” photos and video of people, including celebrities and their families.

The law focuses on photos and video taken in a way that violates privacy laws, featuring people “engaging in a personal or familial activity” where they have “a reasonable expectation of privacy.” This includes photographing people in their backyards or on other private property.

Bass said she wrote the bill after hearing horror stories about the paparazzi from Aniston, who assembled a group of celebrities and entertainment security experts to describe the problems for the Assembly leader.

Aniston recounted having 30 photographers charge her on the sidewalk and instances in which she was followed through Los Angeles streets at night by photographers in SUVs who ran red lights and blocked her car so they could get a shot.

“There have to be some boundaries,” Aniston told The Times. “When you have children in the car and the photographers are rushing you, it’s just absolutely out of control.”

“It’s become a public safety issue. Somebody’s going to die if we don’t do something,” she said.

The measure was signed into law in October by Schwarzenegger. Later that month, Schwarzenegger signed into law Senate Bill 572, which designates May 22 as Harvey Milk Day, to be observed by public schools in recognition of the slain gay rights leader.

The bill was introduced earlier this year by Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) at a news conference attended by actor Penn — who won an Academy Award for his portrayal of Milk in a film.

“It is important that we remember Harvey Milk for his spirit, his courage and his activism,” Penn said in calling for the Legislature to act.

Rodriguez also said personal reasons helped propel his involvement as volunteer chairman of the California Latino Water Coalition.

Rodriguez and the group frequently marched on the Capitol and lobbied legislators for passage of a package of bills to improve the state’s water supply to help drought-stricken farmers. Rodriguez and Schwarzenegger appeared together several times calling for passage of the bills

The actor said he got involved three years ago after seeing his mother and siblings struggle to find enough water to maintain a 120-acre farm of oranges, lemons and olives that he helped them buy near Fresno from his earnings as an entertainer.

“It hit home. I’ve lived through this,” Rodriguez said of the water shortage. “I’ve had to cut down 100-year-old olive trees because there was not enough water.”

Bill Magavern, director of the Sierra Club California, criticized Rodriguez’s coalition for pushing the agenda of “big ag interests” and “trumping up a water crisis” for farmers when the situation was not so dire. Rodriguez himself faced fire on blogs for having a personal financial interest in getting more subsidized water for Central Valley landowners and for, at one point, shoving a critic in Fresno.

Rodriguez said the water crisis is real, and he is glad his celebrity helped draw attention to the issue, even if it meant that his acting career has suffered because of time spent campaigning for water legislation.

“My agents and managers told me I didn’t pick a sexy issue,” he said.

Rodriguez is gearing up to lend his skills to the upcoming campaign to pass an $11-billion state water bond that is a key part of the legislative package.

Aniston said she probably would stay involved in state government as well and believes that laws should be toughened against stalkers, and that paparazzi should have to register with law enforcement and undergo criminal background checks.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me … 1266.story

30. Tamara said on December 30th, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Why are the words in the box above in Spanish???

31. sickitten said on December 30th, 2009 at 8:48 pm

Shouldn’t they at least be in French? He is from Montreal after all…

32. Pattyanne said on December 30th, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Ah French, the language of love. Reminded me of The Addams Family and how Gomez would come undone when Morticia muttered a few words in French……@sickitten:

33. joanne said on December 31st, 2009 at 8:19 am

Yesterday aol say Pitt is joining the cast of the sequel of Sherlock Holmes, I hope this is not true. Everytime I see a picture of the JPs I think she gave a president herpes, was this ever written anywhere? Its always the first think that pops in my head when I see them.

34. Pattyanne said on December 31st, 2009 at 9:30 am

Lawdy I certainly hope this isn’t true! I’m an avid Sherlock Holmes fan; with Pitt in the film, it would be ruined for me.@joanne:

35. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 31st, 2009 at 1:58 pm

Was just reading the comments on the livechat above and saw someone said I posted a link to a photo of Kate Moss pre-nosejob. Just wanted to say that definitely wasn’t me as I had no idea she had had a nosejob, but I would be interested to see it. I know she was thinking of having a boob job before her career took off and her brother has quite a big nose I think so it is possible I guess. If she had she had a good one as it looks pretty natural to me!

36. joanne said on December 31st, 2009 at 2:30 pm

Now I read the rumor was false. Thank goodness, he would have ruined it.

37. mooki said on December 31st, 2009 at 6:04 pm

@aniston paparazi law:

Penn is so anti-US right now, and buddy-buddy w/ dictator Hugo Chavez (who’s anti-gay btw), he should just pack his hypocritical/delusional self up and move to Venezuela.

38. mooki said on December 31st, 2009 at 6:04 pm

@Sue:

who the hell set up that group anyway? must be a rival site.

39. Sue said on December 31st, 2009 at 8:07 pm

@mooki:

No, it´s a facebook group, there are some more…it´s stupid, Ian is on Michael´s side but some people don´t understand that.

40. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 31st, 2009 at 8:46 pm

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen of IUC – woo hoo!!!

41. jenny said on January 1st, 2010 at 6:53 pm

@Pattyanne:
    So, I do wonder though…how many of you have ever recovered from ANY type of illness, or even “CHANGED”?

Pattyanne – I guess you never did. If you did then maybe you’d know there’s “HOPE” for all of us.

HOPE and CHANGE…we now have a President, like it or not, who campaigned + won on those two beliefs, mainly because more than half of the country believes we can, and do.@Pattyanne:

42. jenny said on January 1st, 2010 at 7:05 pm

@marty:
    Hi there,
    My late husband adopted my daughter shortly after our marriage. We were both suprised by length of time the adoption took to complete: Especially since he was already her stepfather. One of the main reasons, was and still is this – Once a child is adopted; the adoption can never be disolved. Never. The child becomes and has the exact standing as if he/she was biologically born.

43. jenny said on January 1st, 2010 at 7:46 pm

@aniston paparazi law:
    WOW!!! shouldn’t the title of this article shed a bit more light on Rodriguez and the reason for a water shortage? Without a water supply…well, the next thing would be our farmers out of work, no crops from Ca. to sell or export, then we as a country,may lose big by way of selling OUR gross national products. Instead, we’d have to buy or import, our fruits and veggies from China. They’d get all our money!!…NO! We can’t let that happen!! It did, didn’t it “folks”. Time to wake up and smell the coffee!!!

44. joanne said on January 2nd, 2010 at 8:28 am

http://www.popeater.com/2009/12/29/brad-pitt-coming-to-sherlock-holmes-2/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl2|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2F2009%2F12%2F29%2Fbrad-pitt-coming-to-sherlock-holmes-2%2F :( .

45. xielbytgkrh said on January 14th, 2010 at 10:23 am

E6ZuuE bljqevhpjgpn, [url=http://seyofpntftjb.com/]seyofpntftjb[/url], [link=http://qcpmztsgpily.com/]qcpmztsgpily[/link], http://spxlxdixrjmn.com/