Sugar Ray Ramone Catone (The Bronx Bi-Blogger) – A Holly Jolie Christmas

Posted on December 28th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

ramone-143Treading deep water like never before…arrested development…mimics trash humpers…celebrating their naughtiness…no mistletoe…no angels…fellates a tree in their own backyard…old people’s makeup…kitty pride….kitty hawk…sailing to byzantium…eating the dinosaur…giving out thank you notes…children of bodom…andkon…silversun pickup…zombieland trailer…feeling good lyrics…shoreline west…rolling in a sleeping bag…acorn prostitute…giggleberry fair…blister in the sun…shut up and get on your horse…dancer, prancer….!

Te Amo, SRRC

• 47 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Children of Bodom lyrics:

Let’s go!

Get set, where to go?
    To the place I really wanna go
    We’ll be the real motherfuckers and your the reason why
    All wilted way, I’ll show you the place where I wanna die
    We’re gonna die in pain
    Don’t hurt my eyes, I feel the flame

Sun’s going down (…sun’s going down)
    Moon’s rising high (…moon’s rising high)
    We’ll bring you Bodom Beach Terror

Aim where the fire gets life
    While pointing at the sky
    Wash your hands in the lake of your blood
    Just before you die

Bodom beach terror!

Countdown, over again so is that were you really wanna go?
    From the dark away to hit lights, to hit that human love
    One minute shape to hit time where you gonna go
    You can bet your fuckin ass I’ll take you down to a place you’ve never seen

Aim where the fire gets life
    While pointing at the sky
    Wash your hands in the lake of your blood
    Just before you die

Bodom beach terror!

*talking*
    My pain is constant and sharp
    And I do not hope for a better world for anyone
    In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others

*in Angels Don’t Kill*
    (I want no one to escape)

2. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:02 am

Snake Games by Andkon Arcade

3. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:07 am

Sailing to Byzantium a poem by Yeats, see Wikipedia for full poem but here is a synopsis:

The poem’s theme, Parker writes, is “the perfection of the human soul in a city of perfect and eternal art” yet he goes on to say “it soon becomes clear that the old man, who has but ‘come / To the holy city of Byzantium’ in the first two stanzas, merely implores in stanzas III and IV the powers of the city and imagines what will happen when his desperate prayer is answered” [1] . “Sailing to Byzantium” deals with the nature of the human soul. As Karl Parker writes, the fate of the soul of the speaker is never confirmed. His soul may never reach into eternity. The hope in his fate lies in the monuments of art that inspired his journey. Others have succeeded before him; his task is not an impossible one. If he does succeed, then his promised song may inspire others to make the long journey as well

4. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:09 am

Giggleberry Fair – a very expensive and exclusive amusement park in Pennsylvania

5. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:12 am

Eating the Dinosaur – A Book of All-New Pop Culture Pieces by Chuck Klosterman

Chuck Klosterman has chronicled rock music, film, and sports for almost fifteen years. He’s covered extreme metal, extreme nostalgia, disposable art, disposable heroes, life on the road, life through the television, urban uncertainty and small-town weirdness. Through a variety of mediums and with a multitude of motives, he’s written about everything he can think of (and a lot that he’s forgotten). The world keeps accelerating, but the pop ideas keep coming.

In Eating the Dinosaur, Klosterman is more entertaining and incisive than ever. Whether he’s dissecting the boredom of voyeurism, the reason why music fan’s inevitably hate their favorite band’s latest album, or why we love watching can’t-miss superstars fail spectacularly, Klosterman remains obsessed with the relationship between expectation, reality, and living history. It’s amateur anthropology for the present tense, and sometimes it’s incredibly funny.

6. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:14 am

Trash Humpers is a 2009 American drama film directed by Harmony Korine. Using a visual style that mimics a worn VHS home video, the film features a “loser-gang cult-freak collective”[1] and their whereabouts in Nashville, Tennessee. Despite its fictional character, the film won the main prize at one of Europe’s largest and most adventuresome documentary film festivals, CPH:DOX – Copenhagen International Documentary Festival – in November 2009.

7. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:19 am

Silversun Pickup – and Indy band from Silverlake CA:

The first single released was “Panic Switch”, which quickly aired in heavy rotation on VH1 and MTV music video shows. The song also received worldwide rotation on the radio airwaves. Silversun Pickups is confirmed to play the 2009 Voodoo Music Experience Festival over the Halloween weekend.[6]

In 2009, the band performed “Catch and Release”, “Panic Switch”, “Lazy Eye”, “Well Thought Out Twinkles” and “Kissing Families” for MTV Unplugged.

Also in 2009, bassist/vocalist Nikki Monninger provided guest vocals on the song “Two Can Play” on the album Here Anonymous by fellow Dangerbird Records band Eulogies.

“Growing Old is Getting Old” was featured in an episode during season seven of the CW television show, One Tree Hill, and “Sort Of” was featured in the pilot episode of the TV show The Vampire Diaries.

8. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:19 am

Tamara = serial poster! LOL

9. Pattyanne said on December 28th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

A HOLLY JOLIE Christmas
    Holly Goline
    Angelina Jolie

10. Pattyanne said on December 28th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

fellates a tree in their own backyard

Angie or Holly or both going down on whom?

11. Pattyanne said on December 28th, 2009 at 12:14 pm

acorn prostitute
    Someone to do with “Oak” , or the Acorn project now under investigation?@Pattyanne:

12. Pattyanne said on December 28th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Zombieland Trailer

13. too curious said on December 28th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Hmmm…”Holly Jolie Christmas” could either refer to Holly and AJ or just be a riff on “holly jolly Christmas” and be pointing out this is about AJ.

It is going to take a while (and let’s face, big time help from Keane and Kate) for me to get very far on this riddle…

14. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 1:12 pm

I think the most telling clue is the Children of Bodom lyrics, to me it sounds like AJ talking with her penchant for death and pain

15. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 1:28 pm

@too curious:
    Ha! Im with you, but Patty has some good ideas too! Sugar has mentioned the horse before, I was wondering then if the horse had to do with a “stud” but I’m back to thinking the horse has to do with the heroin, the dancer prancer is just thrown in for Xmas I think. Okay, Im going to make a big pot of chili so I will be back later and hopefully Keane will be here then to lend us a hand!! xoxoxo

16. Pattyanne said on December 28th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Several of the clues point to music. Death and sadness, failure. Boredom of voyeurism. I think it’s about the end of Brangelina. The boredom of what was once new, exciting, forbidden and thrilling at the same time. The party is over, the debauchery is so beyond what anyone not mentally ill could stand.

17. Togi said on December 28th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Tamara … you’ve been a very busy beaver this morning! LOL. This is an EXTREMELY CREEPY thread. Very, very dark and scary. I don’t think I want to go there on this one. But I’ll be reading along.

18. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 28th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

@Tamara:

Not much chance of getting much sense out of me today I’m afraid. Had a long day visiting family out of town and then met some really interesting people on the way home and talked non-stop with them about global terrorism, government corruption, the bbc, film-making, stupid people who think they can get paid to do a job without doing anything and where to get a really good sari. Finished off day with trying to advise other cousin on how to deal with a broken heart and how to get through his first xmas without his wife. He is older than me too! Brain functioning now at level of amoeba. And before you say it d etc, no this is not my normal level! Lol

19. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 28th, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Ok so some very basic thoughts: I’m guessing the “kitty pride, kitty hawk” bit refers to her liking the cat i.e. Holly and is sometimes out and proud about it, at others maybe watching this site and others which may out her like a hawk? The “feeling good lyrics” I thought may just be a reference to Nina Simone rather than the song i.e. this:

“Within one album or concert she could fluctuate between exuberant happiness and tragic melancholy. These fluctuations also characterized her own personality and personal life, worsened by bipolar disorder with which she was diagnosed during the mid-1960s, but was kept secret until 2004 after her death.”

Here’s a link to a synopsis of what Zombieland is about:

So SR is this post about Holly and Angie Jo as a pair of lesbian Thelma and Louise type characters trying to outrun the long arm of the law and their respective misdemeanours?

20. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 28th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

Yeah so she is treading dangerous waters like never before (she has upped her misdemeanours and is getting deeper and deeper into trouble). Has their been a development in a criminal case and someone (possibly not her, but an associate) has been arrested? She is like a piece of garbage. F*ckable garbage but garbage nonetheless. Mistletoe is associated with good fortune and was said to have once been a tree which formed the holy cross. Angie Jo and friends do not have any of this and they are no angels either. Fellates a tree in their own backyard sounds like they are blowing someone for favours who is very close to them, within their own family etc. Is this metaphor for how she is now using Jon Voight to try to save her ass? Old people’s make-up – does this mean she is making up with old people, people from long ago in her life to try to save herself i.e. Voight and old school HW? She is a lesbian and has turned into a battleship which should win awards for its commitment to fighting it’s enemies:

(”Kitty Hawk was awarded the Navy Unit Commendation for exceptionally meritorious service from 26 November 1965-14 May 1966 while participating in combat operations displayed undaunted spirit, courage, professionalism and dedication to maintain their ship as a fighting unit under the most arduous operating conditions to enable her pilots to destroy vital military targets in North Vietnam despite intense opposition and extremely adverse weather conditions.”)

I think “sailing to byzantium” means it is trying to achieve the powerful status of that great city but is doing so only by the blindness of others (legend has it that the Oracle told Byzas to build it “opposite the blind”). Think this is the most relevant bit from Tam’s post on “eating the dinosaur”:

“why we love watching can’t-miss superstars fail spectacularly, Klosterman remains obsessed with the relationship between expectation, reality, and living history”

Too tired to think about the inbetween bit right now.

“Acorn prostitute” – she is a fraudster.

“Shut up and get on your horse” – get back on the H? Not sure about this one yet….

21. Kate said on December 28th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    better than I can do, on something stronger today. sorry, can type though lol just can’t think.

22. Tamara said on December 28th, 2009 at 7:51 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    I think the one common thread in all of these is “getting old” – so is the relationship getting old or is Bradley getting older by the day mired in the muck of his own making??

23. Vittoria said on December 28th, 2009 at 8:31 pm

@Pattyanne:
    Hi Patty and thanks! That is the first thing in this post that I’ve understood! Damn I’m getting old! Trash Humpers? Could we have a little Bon Jovi (or Chopin or Paganini) now?….hahahahaha

24. Vittoria said on December 28th, 2009 at 8:37 pm

@Tamara:
    Hi Tamara! Clearly I don’t possess the intellect or “coolness” to figure this shit out. I am clueless and I’ve never heard of anything here but Yeats. Wish I could help. Maybe it doesn’t actually mean anything and he’s just jerking our chains. It surely doesn’t make any sense to me, except for the whole gloom and doom stuff. that seems like the dark lady to a T.

25. Vittoria said on December 28th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

@Togi:
    Hi Togi! I’m with you! A full day with my boss was dark and creepy enough for me. What a jerk.

26. Vittoria said on December 28th, 2009 at 8:43 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Hi Keane! Wow! You’ve been a busy girl! I’ve just been thinking of ways to make my boss’s heart explode with mind control! Hope you’ve had a good holiday.

27. Kate said on December 28th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

The show focuses on the tension that developed among the members of the Bluth family, primarily from their diminished spending power. Each show pulls from a serpentine mix of sibling rivalries, unresolved oedipal conflicts, sexual incompatibilities, personal identity crises, adolescent trauma, aging, pride, miscommunication, lying, guilt, subterfuge, determination, immigration, manipulation, mutilation, social status anxiety, incest taboo, alcoholism, narcissism and a wide variety of other themes.Treading waters, like never before, then arrested development- the show was based on this-

sounds like them doesn’t it?

28. Kate said on December 28th, 2009 at 9:27 pm

Sorry, that was for arrested development. the show. If she is getting in deeper, that next line explains how. The show I think was filmed with a hand held video style , like trash humpers. so does that indicate they were video taping something. celebrating their naughtiness, is that Brad and Angie or Angie and Holly? no mistletoe, no good forturne, no angels watching over them, blows a tree in their own backyard, so they give someone a blow job close to them, who would that be? Trevor ? for what reason, was it filmed? maybe Clint? Old people make up, did she make up with Daddy? kitty pride and kitty hawk, that sounds like Angie proud but indestructible ?

the rest all sounds like spiraling into darkness and wanting to take everyone with her, hurt everyone in her path.

just guessing no idea really. my mind is muddled. sorry.

29. Kate said on December 28th, 2009 at 10:10 pm

just wondering, SUGAR RAR going to ever join us again for comments..

30. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 29th, 2009 at 7:01 pm

So “children of bodom” is a death metal band, think that tells you all you need to know. Andkon is a video game site so I’m thinking this is something to do with them role-playing or acting like they’re in some sort of alternate created universe. Silversun pickups have a song called “Growing Old is Getting Old”. The Zombieland trailer has a guy holding a placard which says “The End is Near”. Ok I’m going to take the “feeling good lyrics” as being this bit: “it’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new li-i-ife for me, and I’m feeling good” – has to be Brad although he doesn’t look it right now! Shoreline west seems to be an area with not too much going on so I am going to guess that SR means the West Shoreline Correctional Facility instead. They have a programme which aims to assist the re-entry of prisoners into society so I’m going to guess that refers to Brad. “Rolling in a sleeping bag” makes me think of those rehab facilities in places like Arizona where they make them go out and rough it in the wild. Though the rolling part sounds like Brad got lucky while he was there! The acorn prostitute bit sounds like Brad has been coached on how to lie to cover his ass to the public. Make it all sound like “Giggleberry Fair” maybe? Does “blister in the sun” mean that the facade may break and his lies will be exposed when he starts talking about it openly though? And “shut up and get back on your horse” – is that SR saying to Brad, enough with all the “i’m devastated about my situation” stories, get back on with your life and with your career and get the hell over it already?

Thoughts please!

31. Kate said on December 29th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Sounds good to me, it is obvious it is about death and destruction, there is something in there that made me think she is intent on hurting all those in her path, first in line, Brad, not just hurting but destroying. I wonder if that infidelity comment was a warning to him, “take either a open relationship or if you wall I will talk bad about you” sounds somewhat like a threat doesn’t it. She said the first was better that if one left and then talked bad about “him” after wards.

32. IRUK said on December 30th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Just googgled Treading deep water and it came up with the apostle Paul as follows, he experienced much trials and tribulations, he was arrested, beaten, plotted agains’t, imprisoned for years. Yet he gloried in his trials. Trash humpers is a film about anti social but not poor people. celebrating their naughtyness, no mistletoe, no angels= no christmas celebrations or presents for them, Kitty pride is a X-men character that developed a brother/sister relentionship with wolverine. Byzantium is an ancient greek City, Greek maybe the clue here. Eating the dinosaur, a book that was described as being about the way media perceptions construct a fake reality that ends up becoming more meaningful than what actually happens. Giving out thank you notes, maybe to media that have helped her and her fake stories. I don’t know why but Bodom to me is Brad and andkon is her brother., silversun pickup had a song titled tap tap revenge3, acorn prostitute is on internet to do with a sex scandal and the Acorn charity or society and how the media has ignored the Acorn prostitution scandal. I don’t normally participate but wanted to write my thoughts down incase it helps. Keep up the goodwork your Highness.

33. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 30th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

@Kate:

Yep I think without a doubt she was trying to future-proof herself with that statement, and it really does show how desperate she is getting IMO. “I doubt that fidelity is essential in a relationship, it is worse to leave your partner and talk about them badly afterwards” – really Angelina, in whose universe? I think Angelina is the C21st’s answer to Henry VIII in that she thinks she can change the rules and moral codes by which we live to suit herself! Except she is not a King or a Queen and she is most definitely not a leader! I find it hard to comprehend how arrogant someone has to be to think they can change the fundamentals of western thinking simply because it suits them! And no Angelina, cheating on your partner is most definitely worse than leaving them and dissing them afterwards, I don’t think you’re going to win too many supporters there! And of course that was a warning to Brad, but we all know he’s too lily-livered, vain and faux-gentlemanly to do it anyway. He’ll roll over and make like it was all a bed of roses and picket fences like he did when he lied about their “dastardly affair”. Brad more than anything cares about not losing face IMO. He is weak. Not a fan really!

34. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    At some point he will have to put the children first. They will not be little always, and he will not be able to contain it. I find it hard to believe he is selling them out for his career and image frankly, has he really sunk that low?

35. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 30th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

@Kate:

I’m sorry but I don’t believe Brad has ever had any intention of putting those children first and being the father he is supposed to be to them. I think he is a spoilt HW pretty boy who became the world’s golden boy without a great deal of effort (relatively) and has no concept of the idea of sacrificing some of your own personal happiness or satisfaction for somebody else’s (i.e. the children’s). If he did he would have left that unstable, f*cked up, evil Disney Queen for their sake a long time ago. He hasn’t, he is letting them suffer through their instability, their violent arguments, their sordid activities and their selfish pursuits day after day after day. Every day he allows this situation to go on he is letting them go one step further down the road of no return in terms of their psychological well-being. He could have left that crazy woman and taken those innocent young lives out of this toxic situation and tried to establish a stable home for them years ago, but he has not done so. He has endangered their emotional and possibly physical well-being to try to save his own sorry ass movie career which is entirely unforgivable IMO. A real man would say screw this HW BS I would rather see my career die a sudden and painful death than risk those children experiencing one more day of potential harm. But what has he done? Why show up for a photo opp with one of those children and the cause of all this trauma and smile weakly for the camera of course. Sometimes a facial expression says a thousand words and the look in his eyes that night said “I know what I am doing is wrong and I am ashamed of myself but I am too weak and shallow to do anything about it” IMO. Not a great look.

This reminds me somewhat of a situation I have been in recently work-wise where some very wrong things were going on. Some of the people there were so essentially corrupt and immoral that they seemed to have no concept that what they were doing was so wrong. Others did know it but they put their head down and turned a blind eye to it so as not to risk losing their jobs. It has occurred to me recently that these people were in fact worse than the other group as they were not only doing wrong, but were doing so in the full consciousness of their wrong-doing. And I’m afraid that this is now also my opinion of Brad. Angelina is f*cked up IMO, she does not have a heart that can be hurt and I think she probably has no concept of the emotional pain she is inflicting on others. Brad on the other hand, is a normally-functioning, sentient, feeling being. He knows what pain he is inflicting on those children and he is doing nothing to stop it. And that for me is utterly disgraceful and unforgivable. If I were Brad I’d be getting back to that Baptist church, getting down on my knees, asking for forgiveness and leaving HW behind for good. He won’t though, and he will have to take his culpability for the damage that is being done to them to the grave. He is a sorry excuse for a human being.

36. joanne said on December 30th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    I think you are right about sad sack Pitt. Two spoiled brats who will do anything for fame and enough money to do it. What a crappy world we made for our kids, they see behavior like this being rewarded.
    Kate I hope you feeling better.

37. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 6:11 pm

@joanne:
    Thanks Joanne, working on it. On a stronger painkiller which allows more flexibility but not nice side affects. :)

I agree with both you and Keane but if Brad’s own parent’s have threatened to disown him (did IAN say that?) and that did not work I have to believe there is more to this. If Brad was part of this fraud with the twin, (and since he held up Knox’s B.C. imo he was) I do think it is possible he is doing things somewhat against his will to keep from being totally destroyed, not just his career. Someone in his family should do him a favor and out them both and then just trust that God will restore all later. If he were my brother that is exactly what I would do. Martin Sheen , to his credit, turned his son in years ago. He at least tried. Jane and Bill Pitt may love Brad and threaten but they also enable when they stand up for him and with her at awards. They should force an intervention for those kids, assuming that Brad does have some legal rights to them, and that she has nothing illegal on him. If she had a video of Brad with men, women, and orgy and threatened to leak it so his parents knew all, do you think he would chance it? I don’t. Say what you will, no matter how much he doth protest, those values are deeply instilled into him. He probably thinks, just a little more, and I can fix it or get out. Hopefully it does not take the humiliation of his worst fear of the safety of his children severely compromised to give him the strength to walk away. Foolish foolish man. jmho

38. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 30th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

Hm it is not the physical well-being of the children that is concerning me so much at this stage to be hones Kate (we know they have 24/7 care from a team of professionals which I think means they are reasonably safe and have their physical needs taken care of), it is their emotional well-being that I am extremely concerned about. It is widely accepted that the bond between a parent and their child in the first 3 years of their life is crucial to establishing their sense of emotional security and happiness in their later years. Children who have been adopted into loving and secure homes at the age of 2 or 3 often continue to experience feelings of anxiety and insecurity well into adulthood despite the best efforts of their devoted parents to make them feel loved and wanted. (I witnessed this at first hand with a childhood friend and neighbour). To put it simply, this situation with the Brangelina children has gone on for far too long now for it to be fixed. Brad Pitt cannot undo the harm he has inflicted on his children, it is too late. Even if he snatches those children up and takes them away to a secure, stable and loving home tomorrow he will not be able to undo the years of psychological damage that has been done on them. And every day it goes on it gets worse and the problems those children have and will have in the future become harder and harder to remedy. And he is going along with it and smiling weakly at photo opps and trying to keep up his image at all costs like the shallow, selfish little pin-up boy he has always been. And it is unforgivable, unforgivable, in my view. I don’t care what he’s done, what she’s got on him, whether it’s criminal, whether he has to do time for it, whatever. Nothing justifies the irreparable harm he is doing to those children, NOTHING. And if he can’t see that now or in this life then I’m sure he will be held accountable for it should there be a next. Doing knowing harm to another individual is the worse sin in the book IMO and he is most certainly guilty of it. Shame on you Brad, shame on you.

39. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 7:11 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    In light of how he has rambled on about being a daddy since he was 22 years old I agree.I tend to think that Brad probably has a close bond with the girls, for some reason, just strikes me that way. There are many daddies though Keane, my own included that were never home, ever. Their work took precedent, that was just how it was when I was growing up. My mom was always there, but Dad was always traveling. We always knew how much he loved us, but I think (in my generation at least) there are lots of kids that grew up with a absentee daddy, men were what they earned and the status they achieved. As for the one month they did not see the twins, I don’t think that is so odd. There was a time we did not see our daughter for that long when traveling, but she was safe grandparents. Of course the rest of time it was hands on, and I doubt very much that Angelina or Brad spend much time with their kids. However, they probably are not all that different than many other Hollywood kids. I think the worst is the fighting, the physical, throwing things, what does that teach the kids? Do they see the drug use? Knowing the parents have a open relationship? That has to make the kids feel unstable. but it is possible she put that out there not just as a threat to Brad, but as a first step in the break. After all, the hardest part is telling the kids that mommy and daddy are no longer “sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g” lol

right? after that it is just a matter of the details. custody, living arrangements. This sounds like the first step in getting people use to it. I can’t imagine a announcement like that and then “Yes,I’m’ pregnant” because the next headline will be “Who’s your daddy now?” and we have come full circle as Sugar said. :) She calculates all these little announcements, so you know it is much more than a warning to Bradley.

What a mess.

40. Kate said on December 30th, 2009 at 7:19 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    agree completely though on the emotional bond if they have made no effort, but I hope that it is there and they definitely seem to have made one with Mad and Zee, and many have said that Brad doted on Shi and she resented that so who knows. Pax may be the one who is affected the most and the twins, and then of course now all of them as she keeps adding to the brood. That spoof of Brad was so spot on, he is living in his private hell if that is indeed how he feels. He has gone from “having the best sex ever” to realizing he lost “the best wife ever.” shame really, Jen would have been a good mother, remember that comment, “she is the warmth that everyone flocks to, the center of our home” something like that, very nurturing. Foolish foolish boy.

I bet Mama Pitt could kick his butt.

41. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 30th, 2009 at 7:48 pm

@Kate:

Yes I have to say that I had the opposite of that, my dad was always home in time for tea and was home with us all week-end. But then my parents were genuine saints who had nothing for themselves and gave everything to my brother and I both in terms of money and attention/support/love. There was not a moment of my childhood life that both my parents were not 100% there for me, I never knew what it felt like to say where is my dad or where is my mum? Every tiny little stage of my development was supported by them and assisted in every way possible. And my grandparents were exactly the same. It was a dream childhood and I consequently have very high standards with regard to how children are cared for. And I do know what you mean about people having dads who were always at work but them still knowing that they were loved. I actually have friends where both parents were always out at work (both doctors) but they knew they were loved by them and are happy and secure adults. My problem with the Brangelina children is that I don’t think those children do feel loved by Brad and Angelina. When you see them in photo opps they are being toted around like accessories, not like loved children. Brad especially doesn’t even look like he knows how to hold their hands, let alone parent them. And if you loved your children would you allow them to be paraded to the world day after day after day for money? No way. These children have rights and one of those rights is the right to privacy. I feel particularly strongly about this today because I met the children of one of my cousins who I haven’t seen for a long time for the first time this week and they were genuinely the most innocent, inherently good, delightful beings I have ever met. They reminded me of how my brother and I were brought up. I feel incredibly protective to them as I do all children and I would never in a million years put them in the position the Brangelina kids are being put in. My parents wouldn’t have toted my brother and I around for publicity like Brangelina do for all the tea in china. And if anyone ever said or did anything to hurt us they would have practically killed them. I can’t get over the way the Brangelina children are being treated and I never will and I feel sorry for all the HW kids who are raised in similar circumstances. It is not the way it should be, there is no justification for it at all to me I’m sorry.

42. brad's family in new york said on December 30th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Brad ’s brother and kid(s) were with brad and the boys today at a video game hall (or how do you call that)
    So brad’s family is in new york

pictures of his brother are here

43. BigApplette said on December 31st, 2009 at 9:10 am

Of all the children in the world, I think the Jolie-Pitt kids are OK. They have a ton of nannies and the eyes of the world are on them. There are millions of children in the world in desperate situations who have nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep. That said, I still feel sorry for the Pitt kids because they have no stability. I think the one of the worst karmas a child can have is a mentally ill mother. If a child has a mother who is incapable of forming a normal, healthy bond with her child, that child’s future relationships will, most likely, be unhealthy,

44. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 31st, 2009 at 1:45 pm

@BigApplette:

Yeah I have to respectfully disagree to be honest. Even children with the most well-intentioned and loving parents can be easily damaged and can have irreparable harm done to them by things that happen early in their lives which either can’t be undone or need a lot of therapy and support to help the child through. I see children like this every day at the place I am currently working in, all with different issues manifesting themselves in different ways. Children are very fragile little emotional beings who can be damaged very easily by what others may not see as significant or serious events. A child’s physical welfare is not the only thing we should be worrying about, it is their emotional welfare too. Some of the Brangelina children (who can say exactly how many if you get what I’m saying at this stage) come already scarred by these events. They are likely to need very careful and sensitive assistance and probably therapy to help them cope with the things that have happened to them early in life. These things do not just go away. And when I look at the Brangelina kids I do not think they are right, I really don’t. A nanny or multiple nannies is no replacement for a parent, they are paid staff and can’t be expected to love them unconditionally like their parents should. One of Ian’s early sources was a nanny or friend of a nanny and she said her motivation in talking to Ian was concern for the children. And I don’t blame her at all.

45. BigApplette said on December 31st, 2009 at 6:00 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Very good points, Keane, and great that you help out with children. It’s just that a starving child has zero chance whereas the Brangie bunch will have all the money in the world for therapy. I agree, however, that mental and psychic pain can be worse than any physical pain.

46. jfeydg said on January 14th, 2010 at 10:36 am

mF2f2d jfjpnvczvzog, [url=http://cotejdahcmvj.com/]cotejdahcmvj[/url], [link=http://sqmekofzdcit.com/]sqmekofzdcit[/link], http://gpustydnyeuy.com/

47. Palus Infigo said on January 26th, 2010 at 10:17 am

@Pattyanne:
    I think Jolie and Holly getting down on eachother. I actually think they were lovers for years…and I believe Holly mothered the twins…now that they broke up neither Holly nor twins are seen anywhere.