Sugar Ray Ramone Catone (The Bronx Bi-Blogger): Slick Willy Does Dallas

Posted on October 20th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

ramone-143slickwillyCool and trendy…deflation fears persist…digital sensation…skype erection…change of perspective…accumulates with winter air…search endures…faulty heart…fabulous drive…makes Letterman look like Lassie…where the wild things roam…buffoonish bloke…Hilary melodrama…death of a salesman…tiny amoebas…navigating old waters…Slick Willy style.
Te Amo,
SRRC

1. mooki said on October 20th, 2009 at 6:06 pm

Bill seeing a member of the Bush clan? not surprised….

just curious, I know Ian has had conversations w/ both Nicole Kidman and Mimi Rogers about their notable ex, but I would loooove it if he interviewed/talked with Katie Holmes [I know they had that one incident in the airport]

2. Astro said on October 20th, 2009 at 6:11 pm

HaHaHa, SRRC. Bored Subject….But, at last No more wear on the topic about Brangie’s Break Up, your theory about the break up fell by itself. Bye

3. Canuck said on October 20th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

He’s having cybersex with the Canadian lady he was rumoured to be having an affair with? He also has heart problems that make it difficult to get it up, even though he’s still a horndog? Caught something contagious?

4. Ms Agatha said on October 20th, 2009 at 8:04 pm

I am glad he is entertaining himself on Skype with young chicks …. and stays away from you know whom :)

5. Pattyanne said on October 20th, 2009 at 8:27 pm

He’s become a joke. He should have slacks tailored with no zipper, just an velcro flap so he has easy access. LOL. So he’s worse than Letterman? I honestly believe he is worse than most preditory males after he seduced an intern while president and participated in (” I did not have sex with that young lady”) oral SEX Bill, it was SEX~! Poor Hillary.

6. Ms Agatha said on October 20th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

@Pattyanne:
    haha…Patty ..like the velcro flap lol…. I think Hill is frying her own fish … if you know what I mean…. not missing out on anything…:)

7. keane cyber queen supreme said on October 21st, 2009 at 11:20 am

Hm I really don’t know what to make of this one. Is it about Bill Clinton liking the punani in some way? Jeez these SR riddles are just so hard to make heads or tales of these days. Sigh!

8. pickwick said on October 21st, 2009 at 11:49 am

Ha! This one doesn’t even have to make sense to make sense. BC may have found a good use for skype.

9. Pattyanne said on October 21st, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Cyber Sex? Oh My, what a huge come down for BC. Someone needs to gift him some duct tape for Christmas to hold that thing down! Well sthe body fails, there’s always fantasy..samcc

10. Alif said on October 21st, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Many men who have oral sex don’t consider it sex. Sex to them is strictly between man and woman. That is a universally held belief system. They consider oral sex on a level with masturbation.
    Now, we know that many clergy people are against that viewpoint. They consider it wrong at all levels. Their faith holds that sex is only allowed for man and woman after marriage, with the intent of procreating.

But the former view is notably held in the south, in the hispanic cultures, and also when women aren’t available to men; in places like prison, seminaries, the military service, etc!

So I believe Clinton is in the southerners’ belief system category. jmo!

11. Floost said on October 21st, 2009 at 6:14 pm

I really like your blog and i respect your work. I’ll be a frequent visitor.

12. Liz E. said on October 22nd, 2009 at 11:12 am

Well, to make a perhaps unnecessary fine point, the CDC (Center for Disease Control), an official US government agency, does not categorize oral sex as “sex.” They categorize it as “foreplay.” Sex to the CDC is sexual intercourse. So, of course, as President he would have been guided by his own agency’s definition. ;)

13. Alif said on October 25th, 2009 at 1:22 am

@Liz E.:
    Also by being a southerner. Bill Clinton is from Arkansas. His earliest yrs being the most formative.