Talk Royalty with His Highness, Oct 6th, 8PM EDT, 1AM GMT

Posted on October 6th, 2009 by admin in Talk Royalty with His Highness

If Talk Royalty does not Automatically Start at showtime, Please Press Reload Button

• 8 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Z said on May 13th, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Great show Ian! And cool tunes! I don’t have Skype…but I was listening. ; )

2. Z said on May 13th, 2009 at 7:23 pm

I also agree about Noah’s hands being tied and not being able to say much (negative).

3. Patty anne said on May 13th, 2009 at 7:26 pm

I did appreciate Noah’s comment that Brangelina recognizes the twins as a valuable commody ( cash cow) The twins will be viewed publicly when they want money again ( sell more photos) Sure dosen’t sound like good parenting to me

4. Jillian G. said on October 6th, 2009 at 8:11 pm

I really liked the judge – can you get him back on soon Ian? Also, what is his age – I’d love to meet a man like that. He’s a darn hottie!!!!

5. Tamara said on October 6th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

Ian you absolutely ROCK!! Love ya love ya!! I just want you to know how much I appreciate all you do and all the hard work you put into keeping this blog going for all of us to enjoy!! We really appreciate it and we admire you so much, so keep up the good work Ian!! It’s all worth it! Hugs, xoxoxoxoxo

6. Kate said on October 6th, 2009 at 11:26 pm

@Tamara:
    Hi Tam, I came into the show a little late, had an appointment so I had to go back an watch it from the beginning. IAN looked tired a little and I thought The Judge pulled the rug out from under him a bit when he said he had looked at the blog and then he announced he was not going to reveal anything , that he wanted to hold it back. That seemed a little dirty to me.

Speaking of, I suppose that is about how we all treated Erin as well, and that has to be hard to come on here after not being around for months, putting out a article and then getting bashing over and over. Apologies to Erin, we are a crazy bunch here, don’t write us off yet! We bounce all over the place and then some.

To echo your sentiments also, love ya IAN, thanks for all your hard work and it can’t be easy in times like that, let us alone with all of our pissy attitudes. We do appreciate you even we act like spoiled brats!

You guys all rock, despite the naysayers, and The Judge is right on about your big heart IAN, I agree, you are a sweetie.

Love and hugs, Kate!

7. too curious said on October 7th, 2009 at 7:16 am

Hi Ian! Sorry I missed the show, haven’t been on much past couple of days…dealing with my allergies and so far they seem to be winning LOL.

Glad you are back around these days, hope you are getting some good writing in – looking forward to your new book!

8. Pattyanne said on October 7th, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Happy to see you back IAN, and really looking forward to reading more of your great expose’ material on the celebs around the world. Your book on MJ made quite a splash, and many people i know purchased the book and gave it highly favorable reviews. Really anticipating the release date of your last book, Brangelina.

I certainly miss SR’s wonderfully enlightening , and entertaining puzzles though, wish him well, and hope he returns soon~! It was amazing how many people followed your blog just to work in cooperation on his clues and puzzles. SR has quite a following~! Gossip blogs abound on the Internet, but yours has/had such a unique quality that managed to reach out to people on several levels. Looking forward to those fun filled days again now that you are back from your book tour.

I heard on CNN this morning that the FBI announced it had investigated ANS for a possible murder plot aimed at J.Howard Marshall’s son who had been fighting ANS on late hubby’s will. So much fighting, over money. And here it is years later, and nothing has been settled about the will yet. Poor Dannielynn, what a legacy her mother left the poor child.