IUC Exclusive: Madonna Would Rather Get Hit By Train Than Get Married

Posted on October 1st, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

madonnaSounds like the Material Girl is completely worn out. (Read This) Do you think Madge is worthy of finding love?

1. Togi said on October 1st, 2009 at 3:22 pm

I believe EVERYONE is worthy of finding love — even Madge.

2. mooki said on October 1st, 2009 at 3:58 pm

“Revoking the Church of Scientology’s tax-exempt status garnered three times more votes than raising funding for childhood cancer.” in an article about the Citizen’s Briefing Book IN THE NEW YORK TIMES!!!!

Also look at this flyer advertising a Scilon poker event, featuring mostly non Scilons (i.e. Mickey Dolez, Sinbad, Camryn Manheim, Brad Garrett, Bryan Cranston):
    note the Travoltas listed on the flyer, they’ll still be in the Bahamas for their trial)

3. Ms Agatha said on October 1st, 2009 at 4:34 pm

….she will find ‘love’ when she finds a partner who is willing to serve as a doormat …lol

4. Pattyanne said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:05 pm

I think it’s a natural yearning for us humans. We feel a need to have a companion to share our lives with. Sometimes a person will mistake that need for “love”, sometimes they are fortunate enough that it truly is reciprocated love. My ex used to say to me, “I love you as much as i am capable of loving anyone”. I didn’t understand that at age 18….boy would i like to go back in time now!….lol Hit The Road Jerk!

5. Ms Agatha said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:08 pm

@Pattyanne:
    hahaha… I’ve heard that one before somewhere …haha… can’t even remember the guy anymore…. called himself my husband ..haha

6. Pattyanne said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:20 pm

@Ms Agatha:
    Thank gawd~! I am NOT alone in having married a total idiot!…lmboooo. Thank You Aggie!!

7. Pattyanne said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:24 pm

Hey Aggie, i hear Madonna wants to be run over by a train….lol. I dated some men younger than I, in fact one was 14 years younger, but to date a child such as Jesus? Good Grief Madonna! I think i’d have to draw the line on that one. What would they have to talk about ……. after sex? He wasn’t even born when she first became famous. No way she can say, “Honey, do you remember when?” Ell No he won’t remember, he wasn’t even in his daddy’s eyes yet….lmbooo Some celebs are so afraid of getting old. Sort of like Angie Jo…she’s not the age she claims either. I’ve said it months ago, and i repeat it again. Liar, liar, pants (oops! bet AJ doesn’t wear panties) on fire!!

8. Ms Agatha said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:32 pm

@Pattyanne:
    I think this is part of the male tribal law …. something to do with their gene pool …which got stuck LOL

9. Ms Agatha said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:34 pm

@Pattyanne:
    ….. what they talk about after sex ? ….. she says ‘ more ! ‘ to him…… LOL

10. Ms Agatha said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:35 pm

@Ms Agatha:
    Ian says she is ‘ worn out ‘ wink wink

11. Ms Agatha said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:37 pm

Like that photo much better …. wouldn’t kick him off my bedside either …. LOL

12. Pattyanne said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:38 pm

@Ms Agatha:
    Lmboooo, i bet~! She worked her azz off just to stay all sinue and bone! How, ah, unattractive in an elderly woman…yes, YOU Madge.

13. Pattyanne said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:40 pm

I first look at a man’s eyes. MUST have direct eye contact. Then if i like what i see, i look at his hands; must be strong, masculine and look used (get your mind out of the gutter here…lol). After that, it’s all about his inner beauty. Kind heart, good to his mother, treats me well….and there are some danged good men out there. Mine found me nearly 8 years ago. :-)

14. Ms Agatha said on October 1st, 2009 at 5:43 pm

@Pattyanne:
    If you know any give me a ring :)

15. Layla said on October 2nd, 2009 at 7:41 am

I have trouble believing jesus is straight. If anyone pings my gaydar it’s him and we know how madonna loves hanging around pretty gay boys.

16. ladybert62 said on October 2nd, 2009 at 8:20 am

What does it say about a person who has his own name tattooed on his back? So that absolutely no one forgets who he is even when his face is not showing? Interesting question for you psych majors out there – is it inferiority or narcissism? ha ha :D

17. CI said on October 5th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

<a href=”#comment-47815″ rel=”nofollow”>@Pattyanne:</a>
    If you know any give me a ring :)