Weekend Bits – Is Kate Hudson Prego? Madonna Brings Jesus to Israel

Posted on September 5th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

- My sources insist Kate Hudson is prego courtesy of A-Rod.  Lets wait and see.

- Ex A-Rod bed partner Madonna brought Jesus to the holy land recently.  A person close to the couple says he overheard Jesus brag to friends on the phone how much sex he’s been having with Madge.  Not bad for a 50 year plus material girl.

- Finally some redemption.  Read this story about my MJ book.  (The Gate)

1. msagatha said on September 5th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

…nothing better for a healthy skin glow…. wold trade all the moisterizers in the world for getting what Madge gets …lol …BTW…saw your book in every single book store at various airports in US and Europe last week…. still high on sales list …. we are proud of you !

2. HisHighness said on September 5th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

thanks msagatha! Here’s to you!!!

3. msagatha said on September 5th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

@HisHighness:
    ..Thank you :) ….(…blowing kiss…)

4. mooki said on September 5th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

i’ve always questioned if Madge’s Kabbalah studies are all a publicity stunt. She does have one of the best publicity teams. (was it last year or early this year that she was seen in Vatican City w/ the Pope? maybe the Catholic girl in her isn’t completely gone…)

5. msagatha said on September 5th, 2009 at 2:28 pm

@mooki:

I can assure you that the pope would rather be seen with beelzebub than with Madonna…… whoever saw her with the pope needs new prescription glasses…lol

6. Astro said on September 5th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Jennifer Aniston ‘Cuts Brad Pitt Out of Her Life’

Thanks Jen, You deserve better man. God Bless You.

7. Kate said on September 5th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

@msagatha:
    Hey Aggie, safe travels.

8. Kate said on September 5th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

@Astro:
    Planted…

9. msagatha said on September 5th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

@Kate:
    :) ….thank you…having great time…Hi all…:)

10. Liz E. said on September 5th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Kate said on September 5th, 2009 at 4:51 pm
    @Astro:
    Planted…
    +++++++++++++++
    I think the word is fabricated.

11. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 5th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

@Liz E.:

You would know Liz, you’re the expert on fabricated PR stories after all! You wrote the book on them in fact! Great to have you back though, I am glad we can continue our long and fruitful media relationship!

12. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 5th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

@Kate:

Are you feeling any better my lovely?x

13. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 5th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

@msagatha:

Aggie, are you anywhere near London town?x

14. mooki said on September 5th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Jerry Lewis telethon this weekend. Didn’t he cause quite a stir a while back when he was on Larry King and said “female comics aren’t funny at all”. Well, by looking @ this list of performers who’ve been on the telethon from ‘66 to last year, I see:
    -Edie Adams
    -Kathleen Madigan
    -Rosie O’Donnell
    -Paula Poundstone
    -Caroline Rhea
    -Joan Rivers
    -JoAnne Worley

to say he’s a hypocrite would be an understatement

15. Pattyanne said on September 5th, 2009 at 7:56 pm

Go Madonna~! WoooooHooooo. This is the age of the Cougar!
    Hey Ms Agatha! Great to hear from you, hope you’re having a blast, and i know you are…lol.
    As for Kate Hudson , the woman who has many times stated that monogomy isn’t for her, and isn’t natural for humanbeings….well dear, you’re choosing the right baby daddy for your philosophy then. We ALL know about A-Rod and he ain’t no catch! hummmm….or maybe…nah, too obvious

16. Kate said on September 5th, 2009 at 11:36 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Somewhat, but no cigar :) Slept all day

17. John said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:08 am

Спасибо! У Вас часто появляются очень интересные посты! Очень поднимаете мое настроение.

18. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:41 am

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    …I wished :) ….did not forget the invite ! …Holland,Germany,France

19. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 8:57 am

@John:
    Благодарим Вас за проявленный интерес……Thank you for your interest in IUC ! :)

20. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 8:59 am

@Pattyanne:
    …haha..ain´t that a fact ! lol

21. Vittoria said on September 6th, 2009 at 10:42 am

Aggie – hope you’re having a FABULOUS time!!

22. Tamara said on September 6th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Kate Hudson preggers huh? I saw a picture of her recently and she did have that bloated face look that she had with the first one. I’ve heard gossip that she is a needy clingy chick, just what I read somewhere.

23. Tamara said on September 6th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Ags – I hope you’re having a blast hunny bunny. Eat and drink your way through Europe! LOL

24. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:11 pm

@Tamara:
    AHHH Tam !!! .You nailed it : Eating and drinking may way through alright..lol ….just recovering from BIG DINNER …..and chocolates (yes, 2 ) baked pineapple….. tomorrow wind surfing….more watching on sidelines though lol….. too cold for me….but highly entertaining….:)@Tamara:

25. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

@Vittoria:…:) glad I can follow you guys on computer lol

26. AdnovalEnelyar said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Ah Mz Agatha, our adventurous fem, i’m so glad you are thoroughly enjoying your tour of Europe! The excitement of a trip without rigid schedule is always so invigorating! I am so looking forward to the day when hubby and i can resume our travels, which should be within a few more months…In the meanwhile Aggie, have fun for both of us!!

27. Pattyanne said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:21 pm

So glad you are enjoying the good life Aggie! Have fun touring Europe, and make sure to double that for me! Hopefully hubby and i can resume our travels within the next two months…Keep in touch, and hugs to you gentle lady

28. too curious said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:27 pm

@msagatha:

I’m soooo jealous but glad to hear you are having a great time!

Here in Houston we just had a storm so the temp dropped from 10,000 degrees to 9,999.

29. Kate said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

@msagatha:
    Sounds highly entertaining. Hope you plan to share photos Aggie :)

30. Kate said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:38 pm

Have any of you taken a look at the website GossipCop.com

Interesting, suppose to seperate fact from rumor but they do not offer anything really to support it really other than their opinion or the rep said it is not true. lol and..what else is the rep suppose to say? Neat idea though. I like the concept. If they offered better support behind the debunking it would be awesome site. Maybe if the actually had a quote from the star themself , a twitter or something.

31. Vittoria said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:50 pm

@msagatha:
    me too!!!!!!!

32. Vittoria said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

@too curious:
    And I am down on my knees saying thanks for that solitary degree!!!!!!

33. Vittoria said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:52 pm

@Kate:
    No I’ve not heard of that Kate. I will check it out.

34. Pattyanne said on September 6th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Sounds to me that you are having the same weather pattern as we are here. Too hot and Too Humid the past week, with a cooling front due to drop us to Not As Hot and Not As Humid…..i wish Autumn would hurry!@too curious:

35. Pattyanne said on September 6th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

@Kate:
    Thanks Kate! I just checked this site out and it seems to be credible. ” Gossip Cop founder Michael Lewittes appeared on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” . He touched upon his background, the rationale for the site, etc.” It would be nice to know there is at least one site that shoots straight, even though they say the rumour of a split between Brad and Angie is “just gossip”…… I’ll keep checking them out, just in case….wink!!

36. Kate said on September 6th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

@Pattyanne:
    I read through some of the other stories, some of the way they clear the stories are based on their own experiences, and while he may be credible that is not good enough. One can not say that a magazine is trash talking it they do not know what the truth behind the story is. I noticed that on the NE story where Angie tells Brad to get out or go to rehab,they ignored , but they decided instead to check out Mariah Carey. The truth is they probably have no way to get a response because if they call up Brad or Angelina they certainly are not going to get the truth. Brad and Jen’s both denied they were not splitting all the way up un til they announced it, as did Madonna’s. They all do that, so how can anyone say it is a rumor or not?

37. ladybert62 said on September 6th, 2009 at 8:29 pm

To TAMARA and BACKALLEYKNEES: In case you check here, I just wanted to let both of you know that I just finished one of the most perfect books I have ever read (and that is saying a lot!). It is called The Borgia Bride: A Novel by Jeanne Kalogridis. If either of you care, it is highly recommended by me! It concerns the Borgia Family (Pope Alexander, daughter Lucretia, sons Cesare, Juan and Jofre) and all the tumult of that famous family as seen from the eyes of Sancha, the wife of Jofre and the sister of one of Lucretia’s most famous husband Alfonso. If you are at all interested in 15th century Italy, and love historical novels like I do, please read this one! You wont be disappointed! Peace. :P :D

38. Kate said on September 6th, 2009 at 10:50 pm

@ladybert62:
    Speaking of books, I see that IAN’s has pushed his book on Brange back to Dec 09 and dropped the “Behind the Fairy Tale” and now it is just called “Brangelina”. Wonder if that means we are going to have a long stretch here.

39. Tamara said on September 7th, 2009 at 6:41 am

@ladybert62:
    Alas, I have never been into the 15th C Italian stories. But I know how you feel when you’ve just finished a book that you absolutely LOVED so Im happy for YOU Lady! Thank you so much for the recommendation. xo

40. mooki said on September 7th, 2009 at 8:21 am

whenever I see pics of the guys from Gossip Girl and their couples – it screams ‘beard’ (Penn Badgley and Blake Lively; Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohor; Chace Crawford and any blonde from a club)

41. ladybert62 said on September 7th, 2009 at 10:15 am

@Kate:
    I think so. :D

42. ladybert62 said on September 7th, 2009 at 10:16 am

@Tamara:
    OK! Hope you are enjoying the holiday! :P

43. Togi said on September 7th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

@ladybert62:
    Hi Lady. I know you’re a big reader (so is my hubby, but he mainly reads war history and spy stuff) — I am going to have to check out your recommendation on this one. I read a book on Brion, the Lion of Ireland (I know that wasn’t the name, but darn if I can remember it at this time) and I love that early time period. So I am going to try to find that book and give it a read!!!!!!!!!! I prefer the early history pieces to the more recent history. Thanks for your suggestion, though I realize you weren’t talking to ME! LOL. How’s SF by the way??? My daughter and I took the ferry from Larkspur to SF for a visit this summer. The new renovations to the Ferry Building are AMAZING! It is an enormous improvement from the days I used to ride the ferry into work.

44. Togi said on September 7th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

@Kate:
    Thanks for the tip, Kate. I checked it out and thought it was a pretty “decent” place to check out. I agree that personal “experience” is not good enough to make an absolute claim. It’s more a matter of opinion, interpretation or belief in some instances. In the site’s defense, the do have that meter on the left that does give room for rumor to be true. But it is a good source, in my opinion.

45. I'm on the bidet said on September 8th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Hey Madge, if you are so interested in checking out your ‘roots’, why not pay attention to the ones on your head, they need a touch-up shicksa! Oh, snap!

46. Different Guest said on September 25th, 2009 at 6:44 pm

I thought Madge loved the two toned look

47. Different Guest said on September 26th, 2009 at 2:34 pm

@I’m on the bidet:I thought Madge liked the two toned look.

48. Different Guest said on September 26th, 2009 at 7:54 pm