Happy 50th Birthday To A Man Who Keeps Making History – Mr. Guy Laliberte

Posted on September 2nd, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits

No one does it better than Guy.  Although we’ve been at odds, I cannot let this moment slip by without wishing him a happy 50th.  Here’s to another 50 years for a man who has accomplished the impossible and helped many others along the way.  I have to call a spade a spade – Mr. Laliberte will be remembered forever for his mystic and indivisible energy that no other person in showbiz history has been able to emulate or enforce.  He’s one of a kind.  I maintain that a statue of Guy should be erected in Old Montreal while he’s still alive – not posthumously.  If anyone in Quebec entertainment deserves such an honor, it’s him.

Meanwhile, respected journalist Dany Bouchard announced today that Guy’s much hyped collaboration with poet Claude Peloquin will not happen as planned.  Guy commissioned Peloquin to write a poem to take to space with him the end of this month.  Guy will become Canada’s first space tourist.  (READ MORE)

Having composed numerous music albums incorporated with original poems, I decided to submit this poem in case Guy needs a piece of work to replace Peloquin.  It’s called “Orbiturgy”

Ornamental art,

Not in gold and silver,

nor covered with flowers,

the seed of hope,

against all odds,

memories bouncing of Neil and Buzz,

intoxicating beats,

binaural rhythm,

transcendence of ecstasy,

flight to freedom,

baby kiss me,

on jupitar and mars,

feeling jubilant up high,

beaming like draco in the sky,

glimpse of the sounds of silence,

ill thoughts cease,

just a fraction of all possibilities,

even for the faint of heart,

streams of divine energy flows.

1. mooki said on September 2nd, 2009 at 6:55 am

can somebody tell him to give Criss Angel the pink slip in Vegas? Heard his show’s the worst….

2. ladybert62 said on September 2nd, 2009 at 11:04 am

Hi Ian aka SugarRay: well, that is indeed an beautiful poem Ian to your friend. However, to me the poem means that you are indeed Sugar Ray! I always thought you were two separate people but I dont think that now – this poem is so similar to the puzzle-posts that Sugar Ray used to post (are you feeling better now Sugar Ray/Ian – has you illness disappeared?) that I cant help but come to the conclusion that you are one and the same. Oh well, another illusion destroyed – that is what life is about though – learning and applying those lessons! Ha ha – well good one for you on me! Anyway, take care Ian/SugarRay and hoipe your promotional tour is a success and that you return soon with more Brangie news. Peace. :D

3. d said on September 2nd, 2009 at 11:14 am

@ladybert62:
    ha ladybert….i’ve been saying that forever !! I THINK it was ian’s way of testing out the more controversial “theories” and letting the clan run with the ideas, then if something good came up he could use it as his own !! Just MY OPINION of course…..

4. ladybert62 said on September 2nd, 2009 at 11:27 am

@d:
    Hi D – sounds like a good idea! Probably worked well here…. anyway, the puzzles are always fun regardless of the identify of the author! Just took some dummies like me a little longer to realize! Either Ian or Sugar Ray – more puzzles would be fun anyway! hint hint :P

5. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 2nd, 2009 at 1:34 pm

@d:

d you are SOOOOOOOOO clever!

6. Watching and Waiting said on September 2nd, 2009 at 3:26 pm

@ladybert62:
    Hi Lady B!
    I’ve been saying this forever! Seriously, I don’t know how anyone at this point can actually think Ian and Sugar Ray are not the same person. LOL

7. ladybert62 said on September 2nd, 2009 at 3:31 pm

@Watching and Waiting:
    Hi Watching & Waiting: Just call me GULLIBLE with a Capital “G”! Now my eyes have seen the light – this poem finally proved to me that Ian/Sugar Ray are one and the same. Go ahead tell me that Ms. NineCents is also part of the Ian/Sugar Ray duality or should I say trinity – ha ha! Just smash all my illusions to bits! ha ha :D :P

8. mooki said on September 2nd, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Dawn Olson on John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s breakup

9. Pattyanne said on September 2nd, 2009 at 7:35 pm

Wow~! This is the first time i’ve read that, thank you mooki, it’s a bombshell. COS is a very scarey monster@mooki:

10. Tamara said on September 2nd, 2009 at 7:42 pm

I feel so sorry for John T and Kelly P – I know they are heartbroken and finding it hard to move on, but I can’t help but wonder if some of that grief is tied up in guilt that he treated his son’s disease the CofS way and is now wondering if he made a big mistake and could have saved his sons life if he had used more traditional methods. i.e., real MD’s not CofS freaks. JMO

11. Watching and Waiting said on September 2nd, 2009 at 10:02 pm

God bless them. i can’t imagine losing a child. it must be the most horrific grief possible. i think scientology is a cult. i hope the Travolta’s do not blame themselves but take a long hard look at what their “relegion’ is teaching them.

12. Astro said on September 2nd, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Brad Pitt And Angelia Jolie Hate ‘Constant Assault’ On Privacy

Brad Pitt has spoken of his and girlfriend Angelina Jolie’s disdain for the media’s intrusion into their private lives.

13. msagatha said on September 3rd, 2009 at 12:17 am

Hi Tam :) …tried to call home…but too complicated…all well here lol ..

Rather do two parallels find their point of conjuction than the indignation of those serial dual- posting posters re Ian sound anywhere close to believable ..lol…..

14. msagatha said on September 3rd, 2009 at 12:26 am

@Astro:
    …and don´t you hate it …. when they don´t hate to call the papps for every little fart they are about to do? ..lol

15. d said on September 3rd, 2009 at 5:48 am

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Why thanks Keane …aren’t you sweet to recognize that !!

16. mooki said on September 3rd, 2009 at 7:33 am

@Tamara:

I think that Kelly is more into the cult than John is/was and is more to blame for Jett’s death (remember when she was hawking the Scilon purif rundown on Montel?). Thank God he’s left those UFO crazies!

17. Vittoria said on September 3rd, 2009 at 8:37 am

@Tamara:
    Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20. I cannot imagine living with myself knowing that my child was likely dead because I didn’t properly care for them. That’s the bottom line really, isn’t it? They didn’t do the right thing by the kid and now he’s dead. What a horror. I hope he does come out against it and in so doing, keeps another person from suffering unnecessarily.

18. Watching and Waiting said on September 3rd, 2009 at 9:12 am

@Astro:
    Seriously, if they don’t like the intrusion then they should stop selling pictures of their kid’s to the magazines. Seems like they only have an issue when they are not controlling the shots or being paid for the photos. They made a ridiculous amount of money for the pictures of Shiloh and the twins….

19. Tamara said on September 3rd, 2009 at 10:59 am

@Astro:
    That is BS! They only resent the intrusion when they haven’t orchestrated it to their benefit. There are tons of stars out there who NEVER have pap following them. AJ and BP can afford the security and if they didn’t want the attention there isn’t a pap alive who could get close to them!

20. Tamara said on September 3rd, 2009 at 11:01 am

@d:
    Keane is super sweet!

21. keane cyber queen supreme said on September 3rd, 2009 at 12:04 pm

@ Tamara – yes I meant to say thanks to d for remarking on how sweet I am, I know she has long been my number 1 fan! Lol

22. Tamara said on September 3rd, 2009 at 12:27 pm

@keane cyber queen supreme:
    hahaha! I’m so glad you’ve got fans you lucky girl!

23. d said on September 3rd, 2009 at 12:27 pm

@keane cyber queen supreme:
    well i wouldn’t say “fan”….but since you recognized my brilliance good manners dictate i say thank you !!

24. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 3rd, 2009 at 1:24 pm

@d:

Come now d, you are being coy! Your true feelings have always been more than obvious!

25. Togi said on September 3rd, 2009 at 2:12 pm

@mooki:
    Wow … I just read that too, mooki. My head is sooooooo in the sand about CO$ … it’s virtually impossible for me to understand or believe! Thanks for the link.

26. Togi said on September 3rd, 2009 at 2:15 pm

Hi ladies! Tis a beautiful day, n’est pas? :-)

27. Pattyanne said on September 3rd, 2009 at 2:20 pm

In Touch magazine today says the “Jolie/Pitt Twins Haven’t Been Photographed Out And About Because It’s Been In The 90 degree Temperature Range”….for a YEAR?

28. Pattyanne said on September 3rd, 2009 at 2:22 pm

oops~! Change that to Live and Style magazine

29. MickeyB said on September 3rd, 2009 at 7:42 pm

@Astro:
    Thanks for the link! I found that article interesting.
    Braddles and Whoralina cant have it both ways, they need the media to promote their “humanitarian” causes and pimp out their kids so they can rake in the dollars but dont like the intrusion? Whoralina was the one who started the obsession when she contacted the media at the beginning of their relationship when in Kenya. She did this to rub it in Jen’s face cos she is a nasty excuse for a human being. IMO.

@Pattyanne:
    LOL – but its ok for the other kids to be dragged out like show ponies? and 90 degrees everywhere? USA, France etc Wish these two would just split up already!!

30. Vittoria said on September 3rd, 2009 at 7:54 pm

@MickeyB:
    Show ponies indeed. I love that! Perfect description. Take them out for the show and put them back in the paddock with the nannies when they’re done. Well somebody else there is looking like they’ were rode hard and put up wet.

31. MickeyB said on September 3rd, 2009 at 8:02 pm

I got these links from ff, hope they work! Scroll thru the first one to the article about Whoralina’s tattoo of BBT eww!!!

32. Pattyanne said on September 3rd, 2009 at 8:21 pm

Since that was the first reported response to the BIG question, “DO The Twins Exist?”, i was rather UNderwhelmed! What a pathetic excuse for keeping the so called born of Angie’s and Brad’s loins twins, oh sainted ones, no photos since the Tokyo airport due to the constant, around the globe, indoors as well as outdoors….ninety degree temperature? Gimme a break! That excuse is laughable@Vittoria:

33. Pattyanne said on September 3rd, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Tina Fay should make a pair of cardboard cut-out Jolie/Pitt twins to carry around for paps to shoot…..that would be funnier than her elk hunting in alaska thing

34. MickeyB said on September 4th, 2009 at 2:58 am

Since its friday I thought others might like something to look at. Yeah I was trolling again but hey Im not hurting anyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Miss Ladybert – crack open the Baileys!! We are going to look at a house tomorrow and it just happens to be literally 5 minutes from my favourite winery! woo hoo! hope the house is good cos I have already mentally moved in! lol.
    Kate – hope all is well for you – hugs for you and your Mum.
    As for the rest of you MWAH! (kisses) and take care x x x x

35. mooki said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:04 am

Jacko’s funeral…. elaborate and over-the-top I must say. Poor Liz Taylor, I dunno if she’s gonna last the rest of the year. Lisa Marie lost it halfway thru the services (she’s left the Co$, so I’ve heard). Why the hell was Barry Bonds there? Where was Liza and Diana Ross?

36. mooki said on September 4th, 2009 at 7:04 am

@mooki:

full guest list (from what I’ve read and seen): Liz Taylor, Lisa Marie Presley, Corey Feldman, Gladys Knight, Quincy Jones, Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis, Berry Gordy, Suzanne de Passe, Tom Mesereau, Kenny Ortega, Clifton Davis, Al Sharpton

37. LavondaFaylene said on September 4th, 2009 at 7:48 am

@Vittoria:
    Blame the victims, how elegant.

38. Tamara said on September 4th, 2009 at 8:12 am

@LavondaFaylene:
    Victims of their own negligence you mean??

39. ladybert62 said on September 4th, 2009 at 9:59 am

@mooki:
    Excellent article Mooki – thanks for sharing that with us. My heart goes out to John Travola and I hope he finds the strength and courage to renounce COS and start his life anew! Peacful thoughts to you JT! :D

40. ladybert62 said on September 4th, 2009 at 10:03 am

@MickeyB:
    Hi MickeyB – good luck with your house hunting! Baileys this weekend for sure as hubby is in oregon again (new manufactured house is now on the lot, water well is in, sewer is in – now for electricity!). Another long lonely weekend for me! Guess I will check in here a lot for company! Talk to you then. :D

41. LavondaFaylene said on September 4th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

@Tamara:
    That is a presumption not a conclusive fact. Completely inappropriate to blame grieving parents esp as much as you all have protested what I pointed out earlier regarding the mockery of Cindy Sheehan. Who would side with such a horrific, ill conceived position, that it was the parents’ fault at the end of the day? What, is that supposed to make them feel better that the internetz and IUC, home of all that is kind, fair and compassionate blame THEM for their dead kid? Deplorable and downright evil. If anyone here has really buried a child they already know how brutal the self doubt can be regardless of the circumstances. So for all of the folks on this board who claim to have buried a child, exactly how would it make you feel to be told, it’s too bad but it WAS YOUR FAULT you know.

42. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 4th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

@LavondaFaylene:

Probably quite similar to how it feels to have buried a child and be on the receiving end of a vile attack on the internet from some annonymous, clueless, vile and stupid bitch like you. Or something like that. Just a guess.

43. Pattyanne said on September 4th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

You said it all right there Keane. Some people can’t see beyond their own over inflated egos, and ASSume way too much as fact when it’s selfish conjecture.@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

44. Pattyanne said on September 4th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

I read in the papers today that Lisa Marie Presley fainted at MJ’s funeral….i wonder if that is true. They’ve been divorced such a long time i’d be surprised if it were. Poor Liz Taylor had blood shot eyes from crying, she was very much a mother figure and friend to MJ during his sad life. May he rest in peace …. finally!

45. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

@Pattyanne:
    that would be great. Tina Fey is so funny. also Chelsea handler does so pretty funny stuff on that topic.. here is a funny clip below.

This is very funny too.

46. Bitsey Mae said on September 4th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

@Tamara:
    “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view – until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” spoken by Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
    Wonderful book, I recommend you read it if you haven’t already. Oh and the next quote just seems to scream your name as well as some others on this board………
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
    – Wayne Dyer (Psychotherapist, Author and Speaker)

47. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

@mooki:
    Wow Mooki, Lisa Marie left that cult? That is awesome and good for her. Apparently they brain wash their people into denying the existence of illness and then there are tragedies. Good article. Thanks for the links.

48. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 4th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

@Vittoria:

I never knew Lisa Marie was a sciento. Guess that’s what the marriage to Jacko was all about then. Crazy people.

49. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    No doubt. What a group. I wonder how that’s going to be with her mother Priscilla Presley being deep into it.

50. Tamara said on September 4th, 2009 at 3:03 pm

@Vittoria:
    Lisa Marie left the CoS? I can hardly believe that she was such a huge supporter for soooo long! Lets see, who else is CoS – Jenna Elfman, Kirstie Alley, The Cruise of course, whats her name from the King of Queens, and I hear but don’t know for sure Jennifer Lopez, her dad is a member for sure. Who else? There are rumors that Will and Jada are members but they deny it, their new school is CofS based.

@ Lavonda – oh get off your high horse, Im tired of your death of a child snobbery. The fact is, they did not treat Jett with conventional medicine but rather “teachings” and “vitamins” prescribed by the CoS. If it was ME I too would be wondering if I’d made a big mistake and even if I thought I was doing the right thing I’d still feel guilty that maybe I could have done more. It came out in the press that his disease was treatable with the right medications, so yes, they might have something to feel guilty about.

51. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

@Tamara:
    I don’t know, but that’s what our Mooki, who knows a lot more than me, said. I hope so. Run Lisa Marie run!

52. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

@Tamara:
    Lisa Marie was one of the ones out protesting medications and psychiatry. I hope she’s seen the light.

53. Tamara said on September 4th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

@Vittoria:
    Totally O/T but had to tell you: Violetta di Parma is in the house!! OMG – heaven!! LOL

54. Tamara said on September 4th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

@Vittoria:
    Thing is, I thought it was virtually impossible to leave the CofS, but maybe thats just for the regular folks not the rich and powerful, I know they don’t like losing members, especially as she probably contributed heavily to their coffers.

55. Tamara said on September 4th, 2009 at 3:25 pm

Oh yea, there are some surprising names too like Rob Thomas, Sonny Bono and Isaac Hayes (RIP)

56. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 4th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Think that told her! Lol

The Pinkett-Smiths are defo scientos and JLo is also pretty well-rumoured to be one. I think they go for people high on ego but low on brain cells so all the aforementioned people really fit the bill. And then there’s the “something to hide” element too. Anyone selling themselves as a clean cut type probably doesn’t want to have done one of those audit thingummys during or after their misspent youth. It’s the dumb ones who are ripe for the picking where sciento is concerned I think. I believe Lavonda has been targted, natch!

57. Pattyanne said on September 4th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Juliette Lewis

58. Pattyanne said on September 4th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Oops….haha…continuation:
    Pricilla Presley Lisa Marie Presley Brandy (singer) Chaka Khan (singer)
    Karen Black Isaac Hayes Anne Archer Leah Remini
    Nancy Cartwright Mary Bono
    and many more influencial persons in the URL listed above. I was amazed at how many well known people are Scientologist. Authors, Producers, Directors, Sports Figures, etc.

59. mooki said on September 4th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

@Pattyanne:

Brandy isn’t a Scilon. Chaka Khan left after Isaac’s death for reasons too long to list (she was also briefly a member of the NOI in the 70s)

Juliette Lewis is a tough nut to crack (no pun intended), she’s in $cientology because her dad is a higher up in the “church” and she’s basically brainwashed. Juliette’s a cokehead and she’s been to non Scilon rehab and back tons of times.

60. mooki said on September 4th, 2009 at 5:05 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

aren’t David and Victoria Beckham rumored to be Scilons as well?

61. mooki said on September 4th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

@Tamara:

yep, Rob Thomas was briefly a member as were Demi and Bruce. The Scilons are targeting Miley Cyrus to join the cult , but I doubt she will for one of two reasons: 1) she’s a devout Baptist (they proclaim Scientologists as “heretics”) and 2) Disney

62. msagatha said on September 4th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Keane : … This feline cat is a German cat…. she\he made a mistake I picked up …..many Germans are strongly opinionated, especially on matters of war and peace. A factor of history and education, most Germans are ingrained with a sense of disdain toward war and the death penalty for example. Over the years, and I think unfortunately, that healthy disdain has developed into a sense of arrogance that creates sparks when it collides with opposite opinions. Anti war posters on this blog are appalled by this posters unintelligent dogmatic stance …… Holy Inquisition ! ..and a ridiculous attempt at censorship…!

63. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:18 pm

@Tamara:
    Lisa Marie has always struck me as somebody who doesn’t give a care what others think. She’s also rich enough to not need to care, which comes in quite handy. Good for her. Go girl go!!!!!

64. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:20 pm

@Tamara:
    I am intrigued. I’ve got to get some quick! That was the most sensuous description I’ve ever heard.

65. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

@Pattyanne:
    That’s too bad. Hope none of them have sick kids.

66. Tamara said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

@Vittoria:
    LOL I’m in love! haha

67. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:39 pm

@mooki:
    Yeah!!! I’m glad Chaka Khan isn’t!!!!! Love her and she will make you want to dance!!!!

68. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:40 pm

@Tamara:
    i should think so!!!! It sounds beyond wonderful and let me tell you…I could use a little wonderful my dear!

69. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:42 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    hahahaha. I think you pegged it. I do see a bit much protesting there, don’t you?

70. Tamara said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:46 pm

@Vittoria:
    phone home

71. Vittoria said on September 4th, 2009 at 6:48 pm

K

72. Different Guest said on September 4th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Lisa Marie was raised in the Co$, if i recall correctly the rumors around the marriage to MJ were that the C0$ wanted the music publishing rights he held. Elvis is probably spinning in his grave, I think he was a baptist too.

73. Bitsy Mae said on September 4th, 2009 at 10:33 pm

Tamara,
    Please, your ignorance is really showing through everytime you talk about things that you don’t understand.
    I am not a fan of Scientology, IMO it is nothing more than elaborate cult. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a tragedy to make one see through the fog, so to speak. Blaming the parents who are devasted by the death of their child is shallow, simplistic and callow. There are several relegions that do not believe in medicine. Christian Scientists do not believe in modern medicine. They believe in healing through prayer.
    Jehovah’s Witness do not believe in blood transfusions although they will use synthetic/plasma.
    There are also many people who believe in alternative medicine that takes a holistic approach.
    Also, thought I’d mention for shits and giggles that cannibus is used in a few relegions. I’m sure this is obsurd for allot of people. Drugs for relegious purposes! Oh my! The Rastafarians use pot as a part of their worshiping of God, bible study and meditation. In closing i feel sad for the Travolta’s. I wouldn’t dream of pointing my finger at them. i have no idea what it is like to walk in their shoes. Their religious beliefs did not recognize certain conditions. i am sure the magnatude of the decisions they made will stay with them forever.
    “Doubt comes in at the window when inquiry is denied at the door.”

74. mooki said on September 5th, 2009 at 6:46 am

@Different Guest:

now w/ her more than likely out of the cult, she can grab the reins of her father’s estate

75. mooki said on September 5th, 2009 at 9:07 am

Scilons get shut down by Hemet, CA local gov.

76. Bitsy Mae said on September 5th, 2009 at 10:13 am

Cowards, hypocritical cowards

77. msagatha said on September 5th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

@Bitsy Mae:

I detect this particular tone in your writings .. this rigid “holier than thou” tone…nothing but semantics….Like a cat scent-marking its territory, the zealot eagerly sprays his message as far as possible because doing so makes him feel powerful and wise ….feeling soooo bad for you, wished we could help you to self create a healthy worth…..

78. Bitsy Mae said on September 5th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

@msagatha:
    Nope, I am not a holy roller. Far from it. I believe in accepting that we are all not alike. I love diversity.
    I have friends of all nationalities and religions. There’s nothing more I love than a good debate. Problem is you can’t debate people that are narrow minded and so ridgid in their beliefs that they become tone deaf.
    That’s how i find some of the people on this board. So eager to be right that you can’t even express compassion. If someone does then they are “self riteous” or “zealous”. There are a few people that do have interesting things to say. Unfortunately most of those people have left this board. Guess they were sick of the mob mentality. Wasn’t the reason you created the Gull Dang was to keep out those that didn’t agree with you, Keane and the rest of the gang? This is a public board. If you don’t like people disagreeing with you or calling you out on something you wrote then you should go back to your private site where you all can agree on agreeing with each other. I’ve been reading this site for a long time and you use to be really nice, respectful of other peoples opinions. When did you turn into a hypocritical follower?

79. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 5th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

@Bitsey Mae:

Oh Bitsy tell us something we don’t know – you have summed up our Lavonda there to a tee! I am so grateful to you for pointing this out to her and in such an eloquent and cultured manner too (although I have to say I find To Kill a Mockingbird a wee bit high school, but whatever floats your literary boat my dear). Thanks so much for your trouble, it was very community-spirited of you. In fact I’d call it virtually a public service. All the best from the ladies of IUC!

80. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 5th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

@Bitsy Mae:

Yep, I would whole-heartedly agree there. I was particularly fond of the intelligent, sensitive, judicious and elegant musings of the learned Keane’s Cat. I rue the day she left our fair shores for the dark and wild shores of FF. How we have coped without her all this time I do not know. But at least now we have Lavonda and other great intellects such as yourself to keep us going through the long, cold winter of Keane’s Cat’s absence. It warms the very cockles of my soul I tell you, with all sincerity!

81. Pattyanne said on September 5th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Discussions are invigorating, especially in social context with non-inflamatory rhetoric, or stooping to judging those who’s lives we do not know. I can not accuse another of actions i myself may be guilty of, but it seems many in debate resort to that tactic. In debate, attack is the best offense; which is why i much prefer discussions over debates. I doubt many persons are here for fighting. Some of us have resorted to our own private blog, GullDang, thanks LadyB, where we can keep out those who wish to stir the pot for the excitement of fighting, over “dull and boring” blogs. We don’t need to fight to be content with chatter, shared opinions and information.
    “There’s nothing more I love than a good debate. Problem is you can’t debate people that are narrow minded and so ridgid in their beliefs that they become tone deaf.” How pretentious of you to assume that everyone here has to feel the exact same way you do. Perhaps you “can’t debate people” who don’t wish to argue, fight, insult, and name call others unjustly. Tone deaf is your term for civilized discussions i suppose. What a shame you don’t realize what a bore, bully, and absolute idiot you come across as. Go to FF if you want “debates” i understand they thrive on that sort of thing there.

82. Kate said on September 5th, 2009 at 4:54 pm

Like the energizer bunnies huh? lol

83. msagatha said on September 5th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

@Bitsy Mae:
    …you proved my point…sadly you will never know how much…

84. Kate said on September 5th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

@msagatha:
    What are we being accused of this time?

85. Bitsy Mae said on September 5th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Here comes the mob. You people are so predicable………
    Seriously, have you wondered why So MANY posters have left this board.
    Seriously, there is a whole thread on another site dedicated to the hostility on this board.
    Thanks for the compliment Keane, I do think i did a public srvice for other posters on this board who are not part of the Dull Gang. All for one and one for all! I bet you boys even have a secret hand shake……

86. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 5th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

@Bitsy Mae:

No really?????!!! That is another totally brand new revelation – AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a whole thread on some mystery other blog totally dedicated to us? That is like well totally earth-shattering, gob-smacking news my friend thanks so much for the heads up!!! And where oh where could this incredible, never-heard-about-before thread be my friend??? No wait, let me guess: um….. eonline? Dlisted? Perez? Have I hit the nail on the head yet? Please do tell me as I am falling off my chair in anticipation…. don’t keep me waiting itsy bitsy mitsy please now. Oh and yes of course you are right, we do have our very own handshake which we use every time we need to gain entry to our top secret, mysterious private blog. It goes like this: 3 waves to the right, raise both hands in the air and gesticulate as if signalling a plane in to land, touch thumb tips with another member of the blog and hey presto, it is open sesame!!!!! We obviously all use webcams to engineer said secret handshake policy and it is only known by a very few Gull Dang elite members. Next week: Gull Dang initiation ceremonies 2008-2009. Oh and re: bitches wot left this site and reasons there to fore, was just wondering – is it cos they is crap? Just a thought!

87. Pattyanne said on September 5th, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Just goes to prove; if they can’t fight (debate is how they refer to it) then we are the bad guys, the mob, the secret society who has no need for an adrenalyn rush of battle, Oh woe is me! Wot am i missing? And here i thought i lived in a free society where anyone could go to any blog and post they wished , i had no idea that simply because some felt they needed more “agressive” chat/discussion than we prefer here, that it is a bad thing. Sorry, i know a few who felt they needed a different form of “discussion” than we do have here, so they went to another blog, but do return to the fold once in awhile with updates….what is wrong with that? Not one thing! You need to stop trying to make it Them vs Us who ever that may be, and just let people chat/discuss without inflamatory and/or derogatory/ insulting personal commentary. Relax for Pete’s Sake! It’s CHAT, not war!….LOL….Gull Dang y’all are silly sometimes

88. Kate said on September 5th, 2009 at 11:32 pm

@Bitsy Mae:
    Why do you keep asking if anyone wonders why people left? That was several months ago, we have all be in touch with one another, there is no big mystery. They are happy at FF , I read there as well as other places, so, no problem that I can see. Doesn’t bother any us on either side . You get a F for trying to stir things up.

89. Shopper premier mystère said on September 6th, 2009 at 1:16 am

@Kate:
    Vous Kate, obtenir un A pour en contournant la question. Bien que je ne suis d’accord à ce besoin constant pour une affiche IUC de remuer le pot (comme vous dites) est juvénile.

90. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:24 am

@Shopper premier mystère:

Mais quelle est la question Kate est en contournant? (Colleen is that you? How I have missed the frogs!)

91. Bitsy Mae said on September 6th, 2009 at 9:20 am

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    you sound like a spoiled child. nanny nanny boo boo
    As always thanks to everyone for being so open minded and welcoming. That’s why I post here.
    Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and a great Labor Day for those who are celebrating it.

92. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 6th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

@Bitsy Mae:

Can’t you tell when someone is ripping the piss out of you Itsy? Obviously not! No boo boos from Keaney baby, just a lot of laffs at your expense! Us open-minded and welcoming folk as always give a big IUC welcome to another such open-minded and totally unaagressive or inflammatory poster as your good yourself. Chin chin! (That’s a secret GD slogan BTW, tomorrow: GD philosophical teaachings or “The Way of The Dang” – to be continued!).

93. Bitsy Mae said on September 6th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Rip the piss of of me, um I don’t think so. Your idiotic ramblings are a bore. Been doing some more reading. Past threads, threads from another site. Man, people really despise you. Wow! More than I originally thought.

94. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 6th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

@Bitsy Mae:

Shame because I was such a fan of them, and you! And yes, I was most definitely ripping the piss out of you and continue to do so. Much love to you and your kind Itz! x x x

95. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 6th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

@Bitsy Mae:

BTW keep depserately trying to stir up that boring old pot Bitters (appropriate!) and we will continue to have a good laugh at your expense!

96. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

hahahahahahaha…..if stupidity could hurt….our itzy bitzy teeny weeny mini Einstein …would need permanent pain management ..lol…..at least our posts\ blogs provide for her literature needs….. though proving too challenging …..lol

97. LavondaFaylene said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

@Vittoria:
    Yes, because Vittoria would blame them for it if they die, right, Vittoria?

98. LavondaFaylene said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Euro Trash. I knew it.

99. LavondaFaylene said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

@Kate:
    People left because of Keane’s bullying. There, I said it.

100. LavondaFaylene said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

@Tamara:
    Then get of the internet and go to your own site, freeper. Here is a good one for you:

101. LavondaFaylene said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

@Pattyanne:
    Precisely, genius. Debates, by definition, do not occur here. This is strictly a BULLY and TROLL site. Don’t you get that by now?

102. LavondaFaylene said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    It’s not your fault Ian left drooling idiots to the internet vultures. That’s what happens when you create a cult of personality around a loser. He leaves you high and dry every time and all there is left to do is beg, threaten and cajole him to throw you some bait. Classic abused wife behavior. Face it. He dumped you. I am sure that is not a new experience for you to be dumped, Keane. Your faux intellectualism is tedious and boring. Why don’t you find a forum where a real debate occurs? Not up to that, I am sure. There are some places on the internet where you would be called out for the fraud you are and duly dispatched. Luckily for you, this isn’t one of them.

103. LavondaFaylene said on September 6th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    You were not invited to this you cockney bitch.

104. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 6th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

@LavondaFaylene:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it! Well all I can say to those little gems is: 1) people left because of my bullying so you have decided to come here and spread peace and love to all mankind? Uh huh, makes sense. 2) Sorry sweetheart but there isn’t anything “faux” or fraudulent about me, I am made from 100% natural materials and they do exactly what they say on the tin! 3) If I am “Eurotrash”, then that makes you what exactly? A descendant of the trash that the Eurotrash sent packing to the colonies then? Well, if you want to couch it in those terms Lavatory who am I to disagree with you. Nothing like calling yourself out is there! Unless you want to tell us you are actually the decsendant of some noble elite race of course. Maybe you could make one up. 4) Do you actually have any idea what the word “cockney” means? Um, nope, didn’t think so. Otherwise you wouldn’t be so stupid as to say I am one. (Hint: the vast majority of the millions of people who live in London are’t cockneys, if you had half a clue about Brit culture you’d never be so stupid as to say something like that, but well, you know the rest!) Anyway why not spend the rest of your day reading up on it, it may make you a much happier lavatory. A bientot!

105. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 6th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

@LavondaFaylene:

Obviously otherwise why would you be here? You are hilarious Lav, you and Bitters have been a riot today and for that you have my heartfelt thanks! Have fun being bitter together while we go off and live our lives. Try not to take it out on those closest to you though!

106. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Neo Nazi marching …….. taking over the world didn´t quite work out…… taking over Ianundercover…? HA HA HA…

107. Kate said on September 6th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    To stir up trouble between the two boards, and she is not from either. Ignore the troll. Let’s not make her day .

Why is she here? Hmm on second thought, considering she has basically said that IAN has dumped you, and she has called IAN a loser that has left you “high and dry” I would say that she is calling IAN out.

What do you think? Sounds to me like she is more pissed off at IAN than she is with us.

IAN isn’t taking the bait, why should we. Dump her Keane.

108. Bitsy Mae said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

@Kate:
    First intelligent thing I have read on this board in days.
    Too bad Keane won’t be able to follow your advice.
    She enjoys bullying too much.
    It makes her feel superior
    Like a queen, a supreme queen……..roll eyes

109. Bitsy Mae said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

@LavondaFaylene:
    You got that right Lavonda. Keane would never last in a debate with true intellectuals.
    I’m sure Keane will respond with some pompous remarks and throw in some cute little nick names for us. I just love itsy, it’s so cute. So, predictable…..so boring

110. Bitsy Mae said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

@msagatha:
    WHAT? You are delusional. Go take your meds MS. Agatha

111. msagatha said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:47 pm

@Bitsy Mae:
    Jawohl Frau Einstein

112. Kate said on September 6th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

@Bitsy Mae:
    Bitsy, can be just bury the hatchet please? Put this to rest, there really is no point in this going on and on and on, there are no hard feelings here or there.Do you want to chat about something else? Are you a fan for Brange, yes, no,maybe, are you more interested in talking about Kate and Tom, what suits you? Can we find something that works?

113. jan/sa said on September 7th, 2009 at 6:58 am

LONDON – Hollywood actor Brad Pitt has spent more than $80,000 building a place for his children’s gerbils.

Pittt is fascinated by design and construction and personally oversaw every step of the project at his family’s French estate, reported thesun.co.uk.

It features a maze of tunnels, seesaws and platforms for the pets.

“Pitt had so much fun putting the place together with his kids Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh and Pax, said a source.

“It’s incredibly complex and cost a lot but Brad’s more than happy with any activity that can combine his two passions – his kids and architecture, added the source.

does this hapless pee brain know how maney poor and hungry children he could have helped and fed in his own country of birth with this ammount of money this ass hole moron spend on gerbils or hampsters what ever. yet the loons still worship and the mags still praise this man and woman?what has the usa come to when these are the role models they up lift as the role models of the usa young. there are people who are loosing their homes and cannot feed their kids and he spends this money. jmo

114. keane cyber queen supreme said on September 7th, 2009 at 12:16 pm

For someone who finds what I say so boring bitters you do seem to spend an awful lot of time reading and responding to it? Curious no? And as for what you say about having a debate with true intellectuals all I can say is “bless” and “shame”! And just FYI the Queen Supreme thing is a joke you total dumbass! If you and lavatory want to stir the pot you’re “both” going to have to do an awful lot better than that!

115. d said on September 8th, 2009 at 10:33 am

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    well its true keane…..you know i don’t care for you…i know i don’t care for you. That makes me one of thousands who think you’re a pompous ass….does it really need to be said …oooops guess i just did

116. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 8th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

@d:

And as I just said my lovely, the feeling has always been more than mutual. Hope that makes getting through the day in your boring office job just that little bit easier. I only aim to please. Pompous enough for ya? Let’s hope so hey. Just think of the money d, that’s what I always say.

117. BluRayOriginalSound said on September 25th, 2009 at 6:50 am

Вы всегда публикуете только лучшую информацию. У вас просто супер блог. Спасибо

118. Marta said on September 25th, 2009 at 7:10 am

Блог просто замечательный, порекомендую друзьям!

119. Лоурайдер said on September 25th, 2009 at 9:52 am

Взял себе :)

120. Search said on September 25th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

супер оригинально

121. Abeniel said on October 12th, 2009 at 3:29 am

Very interesting site. Hope it will always be alive!,

122. Slentbleall said on June 21st, 2011 at 10:26 am

head body ratio fashion illustration http://luxefashion.us/grey-pink-color128.html historic fashion dress 5510