IUC Father’s Day: How To Be A Dad Like Brad; Prince Harry Knows His Real Father Ain’t Chuck; Wacko Jacko New Book Father’s Day Gift From IUC

Posted on June 21st, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

- People Magazine published this piece on Brad Pitt’s exemplary papa skills.  Funny how they didn’t do the same for Angie on Mummy Day.   (People)

- Don’t think Prince Harry will be sending his eccentric, queer friendly “dad” any wishes today.  A source close to his ex squeeze Chelsy Davy told IUC that Harry believes James Hewitt is his biological pop.  Btw, the friend added the main reason Chelsy and Harry split was due to Harry’s “addicition to prostitutes who look more like Charles than Diana”.

- Happy Father’s Day to one of the world’s weirdest human beings – Michael Jackson.  Speaking of Jacko, my tome on him comes out in less than two weeks.  That’s my gift to Wacko Jacko.  Preorder now here (amazon)

- An A-list hunk was not allowed to spend father’s day with his kids because he was caught having sex with a 23-year-old stripper last week.  Can you guess who it is?

1. mooki said on June 21st, 2009 at 4:45 pm

A-list hunk = Cruise. Let me guess, the stripper was a dude/tranny….

2. unknownxcat said on June 21st, 2009 at 5:03 pm

WOO HOO new thread…
    ok A-list hunk w/ 23 yo stripper – Id guess Ben Affleck.

3. Tamara said on June 21st, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Hmmm, first person who popped into my head was Mark Wahlberg

4. Tamara said on June 21st, 2009 at 5:34 pm

And BTW, I do think that Brad seems like a much better, say more natural parent of the two of them

5. Ms Agatha said on June 21st, 2009 at 6:54 pm

….would love to know, what cannon balls Jacko’s people are shooting at Ian right now …. can’t imagine, they take it laying down …. maybe one day Ian will share some, same for AJ/BP …

6. cuze said on June 21st, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Happy Father’s Day, Ian. Same to all the dads who post here.

7. unknownxcat said on June 21st, 2009 at 7:10 pm

OH yes Ian – what is going down right now ?? Post to us. Maybe give us an excerpt.

8. unknownxcat said on June 21st, 2009 at 7:17 pm

Hey, didn’t Ted or somebody have a blind item about an a-list married hunk who was actually in love with a stripper?

9. Ms Agatha said on June 21st, 2009 at 7:57 pm

….“addicition to prostitutes who look more like Charles than Diana”. …..Wow, does this mean, what I think it means ? Trannies ?

10. unknownxcat said on June 21st, 2009 at 8:59 pm

Or…male prostitutes ?

11. Ms Agatha said on June 21st, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Off Topic :

The big fat guy behind BP is Holli’s husband, Mark, and Hollie is right behind him…no wonder Hollie spends so much time with AJ…..

12. backalleyknees said on June 21st, 2009 at 11:53 pm

@unknownxcat:
    That was my first thought as well. It was just this week it came out right?

13. backalleyknees said on June 21st, 2009 at 11:54 pm

@Ms Agatha:
    I can’t believe how much he has aged in just a couple of years. Was that picture taken around the time they adopted Pax? I ask only because they are obviously in Vietnam.

14. backalleyknees said on June 21st, 2009 at 11:56 pm

And that People article was piss poor. AJ didn’t need a People article, she got that vomit inducing one from the “feminist” Naomi Wolfe.

15. Different Guest said on June 22nd, 2009 at 12:00 am

@backalleyknees:If you are refering to the above picture, no it’s recent, Shiloh was only 8 or 9 months old when AJ bought Pax. I think that photo was the photo op at The Little Mermaid on Broadway February maybe?

16. Different Guest said on June 22nd, 2009 at 12:01 am

@Ms Agatha:Really don’t think they have any left. Or they are going to use it to cancel all his shows.

Bet Harry is more worried that Charlie IS his father.

17. magnolia said on June 22nd, 2009 at 12:16 am

@Different Guest:
    I’m thinking maybe it was when he took the kids to see jolie in the hospital when she was having the twins. She has a summer dress on with summer sandals and I think they went to the theater in NY, didn’t they? I’m not sure. But if they did, and it was February, she would be dressed warmer. But the picture with her carrying the doll just makes me think of the picture in France.

18. backalleyknees said on June 22nd, 2009 at 1:18 am

@Different Guest:
    Oh thanks, but I was refering to the one that Ms. Agatha had linked.

19. backalleyknees said on June 22nd, 2009 at 1:20 am

@magnolia:
    (I have no life and a wicked ability to remember inane shit) but the picture above was taken in Cannes last year when the family was staying at Paul Allen’s place. I believe both he and AJ were out shopping with her that day. I remember because I had the thought “what a beautiful baby” when I saw these pictures.

20. benjaminbutton14 said on June 22nd, 2009 at 2:09 am

bb14. Whats this Fathers Day?????

21. backalleyknees said on June 22nd, 2009 at 2:20 am

@benjaminbutton14:
    A celebration of Fathers. We have mother’s day as well. You are supposed to honor/celebrate a mother/father/aunt/uncle/grandparent on these days. Oh and thanks for answering my question about Australian weather (I know it was a few threads ago). I will completely use the dumb yank card for that one. I still have the naive idea that it is constantly warm in Australia, even though that idea is ridiculously wrong.

22. backalleyknees said on June 22nd, 2009 at 2:22 am

@backalleyknees:
    Do you know what happened to the Koala that had her feet burned in the fire? And how are the survivors of the fires faring? I live in California and the fire season here is getting into full swing. The pictures that came out of Australia looked like a war zone.

23. Hale said on June 22nd, 2009 at 3:05 am

So Prince Harry believes James Hewitt is his father, according to a close source to Chelsy Davy.

What a load of tosh.

24. unknownxcat said on June 22nd, 2009 at 6:53 am

@backalleyknees:
    Yes, it was a throwaway article. Rehashed stuff. Did People have an advertiser that backed out, and they needed to fill space ? lol

25. unknownxcat said on June 22nd, 2009 at 6:59 am

For being AJ haters, you guys have the pics memorized, lmao. Just an observation…
    And on the prince harry thing – you KNOW he’s had to have picked up a mag or two and seen the speculation – my god, he looks JUST LIKE HEWITT – hes got a great wild card: if the royal family become a royal pain in the ass, he can just say … OK IM DONE. NOT MY DAD, NOT MY PROBLEM. lol. COME TO AMERICA, HARRY.

26. Ms Agatha said on June 22nd, 2009 at 7:09 am

@backalleyknees:
    Not sure when it was taken, but you are absolutely right, he aged fast ….. looks very bloated now, bags under eyes…

27. unknownxcat said on June 22nd, 2009 at 7:14 am

To me, THIS is evil…

28. ladybert62 said on June 22nd, 2009 at 8:30 am

testing – as I have had trouble posting this morning. :D

29. mooki said on June 22nd, 2009 at 9:00 am

@unknownxcat:
    no, this is:
    (pt. 3 coming tomorrow!)

30. ladybert62 said on June 22nd, 2009 at 9:16 am

@mooki:
    HI Mooki – thanks for these articles which I am going to read. I dont know if you say my thank you on the other thread. But thanks for the info you provided re COS – I did indeed read the book Hollywood: Satanists, Scientology & Suicide by Jerry Staton. What an eye opener that was! and it backs up everything you and the other posters told me re the “Church” of Scientology – scary stuff! Thanks again. :D

31. ladybert62 said on June 22nd, 2009 at 9:16 am

@Tamara:
    Agree, agree, agree. :P

32. unknownxcat said on June 22nd, 2009 at 9:19 am

@mooki:
    OH yes, I read that yesterday – I agree. Lots of evil disguised as “good”.
    Slow board this morning.
    I watched a good movie yesterday, if anyone is interested – Insomnia. Its an older one, with Al Pacino. NOT the Stephen King book.

33. mooki said on June 22nd, 2009 at 9:22 am

did anybody see Angie on Anderson Cooper? MORE KIDS!??!?!!?!?!?! Where next Lara Croft, Womb Trader?

34. ladybert62 said on June 22nd, 2009 at 11:32 am

Just read the People article that Ian mentions above re hapless Mr. Pitt. Laughed out loud about hapless giving his costar in Inglorious Basterds, personal hygiene clues in light of the many posts/articles we have had here about hapless’ own personal hygiene defects! Funny ….. made my day with that one Ian! :P

35. Patty Anne said on June 22nd, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Still fighting the flu, but had to comment on the news today that Columbia Pictures has pulled out of making Moneyball, and Pitt and someone, sorry, i did say i’m ill, are shopping for new company to film this. It was mentioned that this is rare to happen to an A-List Star…lmao

36. Patty Anne said on June 22nd, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Okay, i found the URL to the story about Columbia Pitcures pulling out of making Moneyball just days before it was to begin shooting…..awww, poor Braddy

37. unknownxcat said on June 22nd, 2009 at 2:20 pm

From what I understand, the financier did not like the script – when it was presented, it was nothing like she had expected. This is why she pulled out. I don’t think it had anything to do with Brad Pitt.

38. lizzieb said on June 22nd, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Busy with Father’s Day so made no comment but here’s a belated, heartfelt thought. Dear ol’ Bradley, don’t you worry your empty little head. Soon someone will invent ‘Orphan Purchase Holder and Sperm Donor Day’ and you won’t feel so alone.

39. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on June 22nd, 2009 at 2:26 pm

@mooki:

I also thought it was hilarious that she said she thought it was such a wonderful thing to be a journalist! Except when they’re asking you questions or publishing stories about you that aren’t quite on brand right? Ha ha!

40. Kate said on June 22nd, 2009 at 11:26 pm

A list hunk. That could be anyone, except whose babymama is only going to slap daddy’s hand and say not chocolate cake for you on your special day and ice cream with the kids? I can only think of a handful that would let it go that easy.

41. Different Guest said on June 23rd, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Does this mean that People has decided to choose sides and Brad won?