IUC World Exclusive: Prince Charles Not Harry’s Real Father; Ex Diana Lover Keeps Silents Because of Death Threats From Royal Family

Posted on May 31st, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Prince Harry is the toast of NYC this week.  Throngs of folks have lined the streets of Manhattan to greet Britain’s popular prince with open arms.  Little do they realize that Harry could soon be stripped of his royal title because he’s not the biological son of Prince Charles, an IUC investigation has revealed.

A longtime employee of Harry’s mother Princess Diana told IUC that the Royal Family was involved in a massive coverup to hide the fact that Diana’s ex lover James Hewitt is the Harry’s real father.  According to the source Prince Philip threatened Hewitt’s life if he didn’t go along with the coverup.  “They made him lie about the timeline,” the source told IUC.  “Prince Philip told Hewitt he would destroy him if it ever leaked out.  It’s impossible that Charles is Harry’s real father.  Hewitt was on the scene as Diana’s lover two years before Harry was born.  Diana stopped having sex with Charles years before Harry was born.  Harry looks exactly like Hewitt.”

The massive coverup involved Hewitt lying to the world about when his dalliance actually began with Diana.  Originally he told the world he met Diana in 1986.  Harry was born in 1984.  Under hypnosis for a tv interview Hewitt admitted he met Diana in 1981 or 1982, had sexual relations with her then – some two years before Harry was born.  A relative of Hewitt told IUC that privately Hewitt has always believed he’s Harry’s dad but has denied it in public because he fears for his life.  He also wants to protect his son from being dethroned.

“Bloody hell, Harry  should call James his real father,” the relative said.  “It’s the biggest lie in Britain since Neville Chamberlain assured the world some seven decades ago that Britain and Germany would never go to war. Prince Philip told James he’d kill him if he ever admitted the truth.  That’s why he keeps denying it.”

The relative added that this is another example of why the Royal Family should be abolished.  “They’re the biggest crooks and liars in the world,” he said.  “All the evidence clearly demonstrates that James is Harry’s real father.  Just the way they killed Diana they’ll kill James.  You’ll see, one day his body will be found mysteriously in a hotel room and the Royals will try to convince the world that James committed suicide.”  Devleoping…

1. gossip_ho said on May 31st, 2009 at 5:00 am

i suspected this from the very beginning…anyway, i like prince harry despite everything…there is something adorable about him that makes him more appealing than prince william

2. benjaminbutton14 said on May 31st, 2009 at 5:39 am

bb14. We in Australia have known that for years that James Hewitt is the Father of Prince Harry. But he always avoided the question and never really answered truthfully.

3. Keane said on May 31st, 2009 at 6:21 am

It couldn’t be more obvious that Hewitt is Harry’s father, however I am dubious about the Prince Phillip threatened to kill him part which is why he keeps quiet. I always thought he kept quiet to protect Harry and his royal status rather than anything else. I never believed the conspiracy theory that the Royal Family were responsible for Diana’s death. I know certain members of the royal family, particularly the Queen and Prince Pip think duty and upholding the values and status of the royal family are more important than anything, but more important than their grandsons having a mother? I have difficulty in believing they would go to such lengths just to maintain the image of the monarchy. Plus we live in a democracy and the Queen and Prince Pip do not exert any real power. They should not have the power to order a murder. If they do then that is outrageous and it must be exposed and the Queen dethroned. I have never believed they have this power, although I have to say what went on around the time of Paul Burrell going on trial for stealing Diana’s personal effects was most bizarre and did make me wonder. The Queen suddenly stepping in at the last minute to say she recalled she did have a conversation with Burrell about the items and gave him permission to take them but had previously forgotten it. If there ever was a more blatant-sounding lie I have never heard it, and yet this was considered fine by the police and the case was dropped. I can’t imagine a non-royal citizen exerting the power to have a trial dropped just because they “remembered a conversation they had previously forgotten”. It was all very suspect. And of course it sounded very much like Burrell had some info on Diana or the royal family that he could have exposed and they did it to keep him quiet. So effectively, while she was never put on trial – she constitutionally can’t be – I believe she lied to the legal system to cover something up. If she had been in the witness stand it would have been perjury.

4. joanne said on May 31st, 2009 at 6:56 am

I still think he shares a nose with Charles. No matter what Charles raised him as his own so that makes him dad, just like Pitt and his litter.

5. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 7:36 am

Yes well, its a bit different when there is a royal lineage involved. I mean, Pitts kids won’t inherit his acting “throne” will they? He is third in line to be the King of England, that is a BIG deal if he isn’t Charles’ son. Of course anyone who knows their English history know that there has been 1000’s of years worth of illegitimate children, murder, mayhem, entitilement etc. The Queen believes that she was chosen by GOD not the people, she has an innate sense of entitlement to her throne, way beyond the boundaries of lineage. Queen Elizabeth ! was the product of Henry VIII and Ann Boleyn, which many people claim was an illegitimate birth because he divorced his wife to marry her. In fact, he broke with Rome, denounced his catholic relighion and formed te Church of England precisely so he could marry her. Of course thats all ancient history; in present day there are people who would become King before Harry if it were to be discovered that he is the illegitimate son (if Charles and William were to die suddenly). Having said all that, I truly believe the Monarchy should be disbanded upon QE’s death.

6. Constant Gardner said on May 31st, 2009 at 7:47 am

@Keane:
    Agree about the paternity of Prince Harry, however, it should not be overlooked that just like the USG, the monarchy has a long and bloody history. While HRH may be painted in the press as a neutered, kindly old lady, a figurehead more than else, by her own admission in a widely read quote to Paul Burrell by the Queen, ‘there are dark forces at work”. Note that Burrell is not exactly a pristine source of information either as he clearly had and has his own agenda building his own fortune and fame on the back of Diana’s death. She (HRH) is not powerless. It is just as saying that the US President is powerless without congress. It is simply untrue. It will well known to all that Philip is a big prick and generally unlikable guy so I don’t doubt the death threats either. What I do doubt is that Diana was murdered for dating a Muslim (Dodi Fayed). Muslim integration into British culture is a fact. I believe at one time recently the most popular boy name in the UK was Mohammed. IF there is a murder conspiracy surrounding Diana’s death/murder, I do not believe it is related to Diana dating a Muslim man. It is easy for all of us to be lulled into the story that the media paints about public and political figures, just as we laugh over some of the ridiculous press we read about AJ/BP. My point is that governments assassinate. Regardless of what the media tells us. Regardless of leaving princes motherless. The queen serves at the leisure of the royal bankers. Just like the US president.

7. Constant Gardner said on May 31st, 2009 at 7:55 am

@Caribsmom:
    Harry’s paternity will NOT be made public other than to poo poo speculation about it. Regardless of what it is. That is how governments and government controlled media handle truthtellers/aka conspiracy theorists. They lump them/us in with all kinds of other crazies (UFOS FIXED MY TOASTER!!!!!) to ridicule and discredit them. Then, years later it all comes out, when the public attention has moved elsewhere.

8. joanne said on May 31st, 2009 at 8:14 am

The royals should be disbanded if they are just for show and according to the loons the JP’s are american royality. I have no idea what the Queen does or doesn’t do but most think she represents England just like third world Countries think movie stars represent us.

9. Patty Anne said on May 31st, 2009 at 8:21 am

Read back thru your history books and you will find this sort of thing has occured over and over in the royal families of Europe. Being “next in line” didn’t necessarily guarantee you would actually succeed to the throne. Which proves to me at least, though wearing a crown, they remaind mortal human beings. One doesn’t necessarily need to be the sprem donor to be a father, and sometimes keeping a secret of linage is best for all concerned. Prince Harry had a wonderful, loving, caring, gracuious mother….the Royals have raise Prince Harry with his brother Prince William, so they both are on equal turf that way. I say, let him be. He is his mother’s son.

10. Patty Anne said on May 31st, 2009 at 8:28 am

Prince Harry and his uncle James Spencer, Diana’s brother:
    A “photo” of a young Earl Spencer , Diana’s father, Prince Harry’s maternal grandfather
    The first picture is of a young Earl Edward Johnny Spencer, Diana’s father. James Hewitt bears a strong resemblance to a young Johnny Spencer.Perhaps that is why Diana was attracted to “The Love Rat.” Unfortunately for Harry,he happens to look like a Spencer,like his aunts,grandfather and uncle.And to add to this is the fact that Hewitt looks like a Spencer.And,then Hewitt first says he met Diana after Harry’s birth;but,then he’s paid money to be hypnotized(which makes any statement less credible,the subconscious is not a reliable memory source,something I learned many years ago in graduate school for Education and Psychology)and come out with a much earlier date for the beginning if the affair…no wonder people’s tongues are wagging!But,I chose to believe Hewitt’s first statement–that he started the affair with Diana after Harry was born;Diana was not a totally stupid woman and knew of the importance of presenting Charles with an heir and a spare before embarking on affairs of her own.She was in love with Charles and really tried hard to make the marriage work until after Harry’s birth;then,she just gave in and tried to live the aristocratic lifestyle of spouse and “friends on the side.”

11. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 8:55 am

@Constant Gardner:Oh I totally agree with you!! We, the public only know what “they” want to tell us, there is so much more going on then anyone will ever know. I’ve heard it said that the entire world is run by something like 10 people and that all these presidents, monarchy etc are just figureheads to the real world powers that be. I tend to lean toward believing that theory actually.

I also agree that the truth about Harry’s paternity will NEVER see the light of day, if it is in fact true, which Im not totally convinced it is. I DO remain convinced however that the time for the disabling of the Monarchy is upon us and that their days on the throne are limited. Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking! hahaha

12. Ray Catone said on May 31st, 2009 at 9:40 am

The only Queen I loved in this family was the Queen Mother, who was queer friendly. The rest of them are a bunch of pigs. Te Amo, SRRC

13. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 10:31 am

@Ray Catone:Really? Didn’t you love Prince Edward? I thought HE was the biggest queen of all, and Wallis Simpson his KING LOL

14. I'm on the bidet said on May 31st, 2009 at 10:49 am

Well I’ll go even farther and say the Royals aren’t even British! I mean, they don’t act at all like the British people in that documentary “Mary Poppins” that I seen on the tv – none of the men in the family is a dancing chimney sweep, and I’ve never once seen the Queen curtsy and say “allo guv’na!”.

Really though, isn’t this just an empirical question? DNA tests are publicly available and within the reach of most tabloid budgets ($400-$2,000 for a paternity test*), and they can be done using hair. So, why doesn’t someone just obtain some of his hair, and the hair of another member of the Royals, and test them? People leave hair everywhere, in hotels, the trash, at the barber, on their clothes, etc., where you could get it . . . maybe there are privacy laws against this though? Blimey!

*http://www.americanpregnancy.org/prenataltesting/paternitytesting.html

15. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 10:53 am

@ KEANE – Hey Hun, I left this message for you on the Angie dead by 36 post, but wanted to make sure you got it, so here it is again:

Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 10:50 am
    Awwwww Keane!! Poor sweetie. Don’t let these haters get you down! It must be so hard to come on here and find yourself the target of this hate! Sometimes it makes me so mad when I read some of their crap against you that I just want to shout SHUT UP! Gawd! Leave the poor girl alone. Its so unfair. You handle it well, I couldn’t do the same. I wonder sometimes if you are going to say F**k it, and never come back. But I think I speak for the majority of us when I say please don’t get discouraged, you aren’t alone, and I’d say 99% of us really appreciate your thoughts and opinions, so just in case you were thinking about it, don’t leave us just because of the random assholes! We love you!! xoxoxoxo

16. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 10:54 am

@I’m on the bidet:LOL Funneeeeeeee!!

17. Cazza said on May 31st, 2009 at 11:07 am

@keane. Er.. no you are wrong. Mohammed was never the most popular name here. That has been Jack for years now. Mohammed was like 12th or something. The Hewitt story is so old. I am surprised it is being dragged up again. But (I am a Brit btw from London) Earl Spencer was ginger, he brother is a ginger as are her two sisters. So the story that this is somehow proof he is Hewitt’s boy is a bit far fetched. Not saying it isn’t possible but I am surprised this is being dragged up again. I like Harry. And I like the Queen. And for all you saying Philip is a bastard, you clearly do not get the Brits. He is amazing, with his insults and sarky comments. It has made us laugh for years now, even if it is close to the bone (which it frequently is).

18. Different Guest said on May 31st, 2009 at 11:09 am

@Caribsmom:I think it’s been floated that Queen Victoria was not a product of the royal marriage. The hemophaelia popped up through her, but no previous royals had it.

19. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 11:45 am

@Different Guest: In re to Harry being illegitimate and not eligible for the throne, none of William IV children were legitimate and the throne passed to Victoria at a very young age. Her mother was Regent until Victoria became of age.

From Wikipedia:
    Victoria was born in Kensington Palace in 1819. Her uncle, William IV was the father of ten illegitimate children by his mistress, the actress Dorothy Jordan, but had no surviving legitimate children. As a result, the young Princess Victoria became heiress presumptive.

20. ml said on May 31st, 2009 at 11:45 am

you guys are a friggin riot!

21. dani said on May 31st, 2009 at 11:47 am

Ian give it a break. Charles is his father. Harry has Charle’s distinctive looking ears, his mouth and his nose. The only thing he has in common with Hewitt is red hair and a fair complexion – which also could have come from the Spencer side. You just love stirring up scandal so you can get hits on your site. Seriously Mr. Undercover–check out adult pictures of Harry and Charles side-by-side. Ears, mouth, nose–the same.

22. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 11:47 am

I should clarify that IF Harry is illegitimate, and it became public knowledge, not saying he IS, just IF

23. Meah said on May 31st, 2009 at 11:58 am

This is hardly a world exclusive. Google it, its all right there. The published rumors go back litteraly decades! Story is so old in fact that one of Dianas friends, to end the rumors, stated that both boys were DNA tested at birth and proven to be fathers by Charles. This is the royal family for goodness sake.

24. keane said on May 31st, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Aw thanks Caribsmom that is so nice of you! And yeah the planted haters and random knobs do get a bit annoying at times but I now find it more funny than anything else. Funny that Ange’s people think anything I say here matters enough to go after me all the time, funny that knobs like chancesare & UFB can’t stop talking about me even when I’m not posting & funny that people care enough about what I say to discuss it and me on other sites. Get a life people! And they think we’re obsessed with Brange! I’m only not posting so much right now cos summer has hit the UK so I’m lapping it up, but don’t worry I will not be bullied away by the freaks. It just makes me all the more determined to keep posting just to spite them! If they truly wanted me to go away the best thing they could do would be to leave me alone, then I might get bored & not post so much. Ange & her minions have only made me want to post more since this blog started cos I find their behaviour so hilarious. As for knobs like the likes of chancesare & UFB well all I can say is men with small pricks will always need to find another way to feel big. For those two schmucks, its thinking they’re witty on the internet. What can you do when you can’t get laid though. I feel sorry for the poor little blighters!x

25. Different Guest said on May 31st, 2009 at 12:14 pm

@Caribsmom:She was heir presumptive because she was supposedly the “legitimate” child of William’s younger brother, who predeceased him.

26. dawn said on May 31st, 2009 at 12:19 pm

this rumor has been swirling for years. he does look like Hewitt so it wouldn’t surprise me, but Charles has raised him so I would give him the nod as “Dad”. there have also been a lot of rumors over the years about Prince Philip. it sounds like he’s quite the bastard so I would have no problem believing that he threatened Hewitt or had Diana taken care of. the lengths they will go to protect the ‘establishment’ are quite scary.

my mom’s a royal family freak so I’ve heard it all.

27. Susanna said on May 31st, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Ian, with all due respect, I’d rather have a “Harry expose week” than a Michelle O week! I just adore Harry; he is most handsome and he seems like a riot to be around. I think the press have given him a hard time. I’m sure the royal family have more juicy secrets than the Obamas! Or maybe I just care about them more!

28. Caribsmom said on May 31st, 2009 at 12:49 pm

@keane:Yea I heard summer has arrived. My Mother In Law in Glenrothes Scotland told me they are having a heat wave and she just can’t get used to it LOL Thats why we never had her to our house in Florida LOL Our daughter lives in Brighton and she and her pals are charging the beach, she says she’s really brown! Unfortunately, knowing England it could be cold and raining next week so enjoy it will you can! LOL PS – does your local pub do a BBQ in the garden on Sundays? Our local in Birchington did a great BBQ, was always a blast and it doesnt get dark til like 11:00 pm, loved it!!

29. kabespeenda said on May 31st, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Good afternoon! Kiev Girl information there. for men men. Your Kyivska prostitute Rybka. You can visit my blog.

30. Sandy said on May 31st, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Keane — I agree with you wholoeheartedly that the Queen is by far not just a figurehead, but instead, I believe, one of the top rulers among the Royal Banker establishment. And yes, Governments commit murder quite frequently — although, I don’t believe Princess Di is dead, however, I believe her supposed death was actually faked and agreed to by the Queen and Diana, both, plus Dodi and his dad. Prince Harry is not Charles’ son by blood, but I don’t believe this is a problem for the Royals due to at least 1/4 of the Royals are not genetically tied to their “so called” birth parents — yet through history, they maintain Royal status.

31. karenab said on May 31st, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Right – Harry was born in 84, so she got pregnant in 83, and her and Charles hadnt had sex for years – they only married in 81!
    This is crap – Harry looks / looked EXACTLY like Dianas sisters son. At her funeral I couldnt work out how Harry was walking behind the coffin, and then was inside the Abbey with his aunt – I had to do a double take when I realised it was his cousin. He is a Spencer. As Patty Anne has shown, Hewitt happens to look a bit like a Spencer.
    James Hewitt wrote a book, and since then has pretty much lived off his reLationship with Diana, but has always denied he is the father!

32. Knowone said on May 31st, 2009 at 1:13 pm

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Harry was the child of James Hewitt. I adore the young son, who seems to carry his mother’s free spirit. I think Diana was a beautiful and tragic soul who did love her husband and found out that love was not reciprocated. Then she had those beautiful sons and found all the love she needed in life (well, maybe a fling here and there, a girl’s got needs, ha.) May the beautiful Diana rest in peace.

33. karenab said on May 31st, 2009 at 1:19 pm

@Knowone:
    I second that !

34. Patty Anne said on May 31st, 2009 at 3:02 pm

I third it! Diana was so very special, she touched the hearts of people universally. The loss of Diana was more than the royalty realized i think. She brought them into the 21 century, and showed a compassion no other royal has. Charles had a real treasure and insted lusted after fool’s gold. I would hate to see Camilla become Queen of England, or even Royal Consort….it would be like a slap in the face to Diana whom the Queen took the title from thus removing her protection. We might still have Diana but for that. IMO as an American who grew to love Princess Diana@karenab:

35. Heh said on May 31st, 2009 at 3:21 pm

@Sandy:
    ROFLMAO I hope youre kidding.

36. benjaminbutton14 said on May 31st, 2009 at 3:56 pm

bb14. I bet the source was Paul Burrell. He is always spilling his guts about Princess Di. He made quite a bit of money cashing in on her. JMO

37. benjaminbutton14 said on May 31st, 2009 at 4:04 pm

@Caribsmom:
    bb14. I am with you. Australia comes under the Queens commonwealth. I have never been a fan of the Monachy and never will be. I believe how they treated Diana was shameful especially on the day of her funeral. We have had the Queen and Phillip out here many times to open Parliament and things like that. It is a waste of the taxpayers money and that is who pays for her visits out here. Thank God she will not be coming here anymore. Apparently the trip from London is too far for her to travel. We here in Australia are about 25 hours by air from London. The quicker we go Republic the better. King Charles and Queen Camilla I THINK NOT

38. Sara said on May 31st, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Harry looks like Diana’s brother. Red hair is a Spencer trait as is Harry’s coloring and complexion.

About The Royal Family ordering a hit on Diana? That’s so idiotic in light of what we know happened. Diana was killed alright but not by The Royal Family but by the drunken driver Henri Paul hired by Diana’s then bf Dodi Fayed to drive them both around France that fateful weekend culminating in the crash in the Paris tunnel and Diana’s death.

39. lebaton said on May 31st, 2009 at 4:52 pm

Slow weekend eh? This bit is totally ridiculous….

40. twat means C*nt you know said on May 31st, 2009 at 4:57 pm

@keane:Foul mouthed twat.

41. twat means C*nt you know said on May 31st, 2009 at 5:00 pm

@benjaminbutton14:Honey, it ain’t happening any time soon … not with K-Rudd the Monarchist as PM. Kevin wants to be king, why would he abolish the system that will support him? Australia is a commonwealth country as is Canada Ian, watch your mouth, and will be for some time.

BTW – this story is so fucking old I can’t believe …. nay. It’s completely believable that Ian’s cronies would believe it – keep drinking the green drank or as an alternate to having the whole
    Internet laughing at you…. DO YOUR RESEARCH people.

42. twat means C*nt you know said on May 31st, 2009 at 5:02 pm

@benjaminbutton14:Oh. Please grow up. You sound like a bogan skippy who only made it to year 7.

43. bluiznsmilez said on May 31st, 2009 at 6:23 pm

@Cazza: What is a ginger?

44. bluiznsmilez said on May 31st, 2009 at 6:27 pm

@Susanna: I’m dreading the Michelle O expose. I find her dull. Plus she resembles the grinch in most of her pictures. What is there to expose? We heard all the possibles during the election run up. BORING>

45. Constant Gardner said on May 31st, 2009 at 6:59 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    They are not British. They are Austrian and German-the name Windsor was only taken and the name Saxe Gothe or whatever the hell it was, was eliminated for fear of anti German sentiment. Philip is Greek.

46. Uh-oh said on May 31st, 2009 at 9:59 pm

He looks enough like his father for me to say BULLSHIT. I mean other than coloring, he really does look like Prince Charles, only not as UGLY…And if Dianna had Gingies in her fam…. Case closed…He’s Chas’s brat. Next fake story please….(it’s like cartoons here)….

47. The Duchess said on June 1st, 2009 at 12:03 am

The story is full of bullocks and has no real merritt. Why on earth would someone make such a stupid story. I think Prince Harry does have some resemblance to Prince Charles. They both have that rosey check complexion and they both have similar ear shapes.

48. N'other Name said on June 1st, 2009 at 12:51 am

@ Keane – I agree with her totally. First of all, why on EARTH would anyone degrade Diana’s son. Diana was already ‘degraded’ by the ‘Royal Family’. We ALL know that family from down from ‘history’ is ALL about incest. No one can argue about this to me. Then, beautiful, Henry, Diana’s son (as well as William) is castigrated, because of WHAT??? Because, Charles, the weakling, ‘LIMP DICK,’ cannot BUCK UP! Why on earth would he EVER be the KING?? He won’t, but those a-holes want to take Harry down.

49. N'other Name said on June 1st, 2009 at 1:02 am

@N’other Name:
    Sorry (sp) castigated! Typing too fast for any typo check! xo

50. keane said on June 1st, 2009 at 7:00 am

That was priceless. Nothing like accusing someone of being foul-mouthed and then peppering your own posts with “c*nts” and “fucks” – makes perfect sense! How could everything you’ve said be held in anything other than high regard after that?! Lol. BTW Brits do swear a lot, much more than Americans, we use swear words for emphasis and humour a lot. Lighten up c*ntface! Ha ha ha.

51. N'other Name said on June 1st, 2009 at 8:37 am

@keane:
    Uhmm… Were you talking to me??? ‘Cause when I said in my post @ 12:51 am and said @ Keane “I agree totally w/ her…”, I meant I agreed with you, not ’so & so’. So, I’m doing a little giggle here but I sincerely hope that I’m not the ‘c*ntface’ to whom you are referring. Yikes :)

52. egm said on June 1st, 2009 at 9:07 am

I think Harry looks more like Prince Charles as he gets older, especially around the eyes. I guess everyone’s failed to notice Diana’s family are ginger, including her brother.

Ian you are a total cunt. This site is the nastiest most spiteful vindicative place on the net right now. And how is it these faceless anons are queuing up to talk to you? My guess: Bull. Shit. And lots of it.

53. Keane said on June 1st, 2009 at 9:30 am

@N’other Name:

No no, I was responding to the elegantly titled “twat means C*nt you know”!!!! Lol. Sorry when I post on my blackberry the reply function doesn’t work for some reason or maybe I hit the wrong one – sorry! No, sweetheart I would never call you or anybody else a “c*ntface”, I’m not a huge fan of that word! Was just responding to the charming poster above who accused me of being foul-mouthed – ha ha!

54. Keane said on June 1st, 2009 at 9:31 am

@egm:

Woah there we go with another c word, and in all its glory too now, how hilarious, it must be the word of the day! Methinks some people must be getting a wee bit rattled by Ian – ha ha!

55. N'other Name said on June 1st, 2009 at 9:41 am

@Keane:
    Funny, Keane! And, yeah, going back to the prior posts that, apparently, is the word of the day/night whatever. Have a great one today!!!

56. Liin said on June 1st, 2009 at 9:48 am

ummmm you have attracted a new bunch of idiots, and they just get nicer!

Sorry Ian but I think us brits have heard enough of this over the years. I thought he was Hewitts but as Harry gets older he does now look like charles – so no I am unsure…. If Hewitt is his Dad, Diana would have done everything to humilate Charles with this information, one way or another. The fact that she didnt and not even Burrel has hinted, (I dont think, dont listen to the jerk) makes me think he is Charles Diana was unstable and no matter what the royal court wanted, she would have done what she wanted, regardless. Some could argue that Diana would never say anything to protect Harry, but its William who is Heir to the throne, another reason I think people dont really care about Harry.

And as powerful and manipulative as people think the royals maybe, they are not powerful and I doubt they will try and have anyone killed to cover this up, these antics are part of the their royal lives, always have been, always will be.
    JMO, mine alone.

57. N'other Name said on June 1st, 2009 at 10:16 am

@Liin:
    Hey, this is JMO about this – and I respect yours – however, I believe that (whatever about Diana’s psyche) she would never have ‘thrown Harry under the bus’ per se. I do believe she was a devoted mother and she ended up in the worst ‘effed’ up family in the world. But I do not believe that she would have humiliated Charles at Harry’s expense. ‘Cause I do believe that, at the beginning, she really loved Charles. However, Diana was the one that they ’screwed’. And, from my viewpoint Harry is SOOOO much better looking than Charles EVER was. So, don’t take offence to my opinion – but Harry hit the US recently and everyone is just ‘fawning’ ALL over him, not only because he is good looking but, apparently, a great guy. This was HUGE news over here. So, once again, JMO.

58. Keane said on June 1st, 2009 at 11:06 am

Hmmm…. I think we’re in need of another post, ideally a Brangelina-based one. Got anything up your sleeve for us Ian?

59. OhFuckingPLEASE said on June 1st, 2009 at 12:02 pm

the only thing that keeps me from believing this is that Harry looked exactly like Charles as a little kid.

60. Constant Gardner said on June 1st, 2009 at 1:54 pm

@Keane:
    Oh GAWD Yes, anytime now, Ian!

61. magnolia said on June 1st, 2009 at 3:12 pm

@Constant Gardner:
    Woman’s Day magazine is saying today that they are seperated.

62. Alif said on June 1st, 2009 at 4:04 pm

Off topic.
    If your’e interested, check out HuffingtonPost.com today. There’s an interesting write-up about how
    The “Church” of Scientology obtained exempt status from the United States Internal Revenue Service.

Not all the double-speak from the cult officials.

63. benjaminbutton14 said on June 1st, 2009 at 4:53 pm

@Keane:
    bb14. Excellent idea. Brangelina will do it every time.

64. benjaminbutton14 said on June 1st, 2009 at 4:54 pm

@magnolia:
    bb14. If you are referring to the Australian Womans Day, I have posted that, but I think it was old news. Some=one said that the same was in Star in 2007. So who knows

65. magnolia said on June 1st, 2009 at 5:10 pm

@benjaminbutton14:
    I don’t know which it is. A friend told me about it, but I’m going to be bummed if isn’t the current “state of affairs”.

66. bluiznsmilez said on June 1st, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Mother of mercy is there nothing happening in Hollywood?

67. Alif said on June 2nd, 2009 at 3:03 am

@Alif:
    Why does one type in the correct spelling of a letter; yet it comes out as a typo. So, here’s the proper
    structure of the last sentence: Note all the double-speak from the cult officials.

68. Alif said on June 2nd, 2009 at 3:08 am

@keane:
    Yes, there’s a saying about those kind of men. I hesitate to say it but will. They call it “small d– k behaviour”
    And that’s typical of BP, imo!

69. Liin said on June 2nd, 2009 at 3:30 am

@N’other Name:

No offence taken at all, these is how a blog should work, everyone with their own opinions, getting along fine. x

70. Ahab said on June 2nd, 2009 at 7:43 am

C’mon… EVERYONE knows that Hewitt is the father. It’s not even a real secret. But who cares? All through history, there are examples of illegitimate children. Common decency prevents us from making it a big deal. Move along, folks, and find some REAL news for a change…

71. anders said on June 2nd, 2009 at 8:43 am

Take a good look at the Royal Familie in Danmark and you would se the same picture. They younger brother Joachim does not have the same father as Frederik. Do I care? not really the do a bad job whomever there father is..

72. benjaminbutton14 said on June 3rd, 2009 at 1:46 am

@twat means C*nt you know:

bb14. What the hell is your problem??

73. benjaminbutton14 said on June 3rd, 2009 at 1:52 am

@magnolia:
    bb14. It was in the issue just out this Monday 1/6/09. Apparently the same type story was in The Star back in 2007 some-one has posted. But I feel it is up to date as it has hit other magazines as well.

74. benjaminbutton14 said on June 3rd, 2009 at 1:55 am

@Sandy:
    bb14. From what I have read and believe The Queen and Prince Phillip are 2nd cousins.

75. Rob O'Loughlin said on June 15th, 2009 at 11:00 am

Of course Harry’s father is hewitt and of course they killed/disappeared Diana. The royal family are one of the biggest criminal families known to man and they are german immigrants. No Power? You are having a laugh. They are members of the REAL world powers and need to be arrested or hung as soon as possible. Elitists are scum and the royals are near the very tip of corruption and antihumanitarianism. They do nothing for Britain and are nothing to Britain, and Britain isn’t really the name of our country. Parasitical scum along with the bankers, ministers, lords, judiciary, police, army, councils, doctors and civil service employee’s. The whole caboodle is going to be dismantled, like it or not. Educate yourself on what is really going on in the world, otherwise you are soon to face an awful shock.

76. Ed Largy said on June 15th, 2009 at 12:22 pm

Your right about Harry and his father is not Charles. Also, did you know that William is a clone from the Shroud of Turin so he didn’t father William either. Did Charles ever consumate his marriage with Dianna????

77. Steevin said on June 16th, 2009 at 1:56 am

Thanks for the parroting insight dear you know what happened your’ve read it somewhere in a controlled media ragtrade….a media that is as investigative as yourself Sara.

78. David Wilson said on June 19th, 2009 at 12:35 pm

Impossible to get rid of monarchy, they are at the head of the shadow world government along with red shield and rock en felder. They are the national socialists who run the rest and all of us, meek and mild they are not.

79. Rdmzbksg said on June 28th, 2009 at 6:23 am

JIuAt6 comment2 ,

80. Doicare said on August 2nd, 2009 at 4:24 pm

I heard that for a child to be red-haired both parents must carry the red-hair gene. Diana’s family obviously have the gene. Charles’s family dosn’t. Neither Philip or Elizabeth have red hair or come from red-haired families. Work it out for yourselves.

81. wow said on August 11th, 2009 at 4:54 pm

WOW this is so stupid!
    HARRY AND CHARLES HAVE THE EXACT SAME EYES!!
    Is this just cause hewitt has red hair? Cause that is even more stupid! Red hair usually skips a generation, most red head kid’s parents dont have red hair!

82. Kelli Morgan said on September 5th, 2009 at 8:21 pm

I do believe Prince Charles is the father of Prince William. Although Prince William very much resembles his mother, Princess Diana, he has Prince Charles and Prince Philip’s bald spot. Just an observation.

83. empress hannah said on September 17th, 2009 at 8:48 am

he’s still damn hot. chewing tobacco was that you?

84. Dave said on January 21st, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Regarding Prince Philip threatening Hewitt.A recent British TV documentary about the late Princess Margarete’s (The Queen’s sister) friendship/alleged affair with London Gangster/Actor John Bindon revealed that Bindon was once threatened by British Intelligence and was told he would “disappear” if he ever spoke about the alleged affair in public.Bindon was a tough guy who feared no-one but the incident rattled him and he took it seriously.

85. David said on February 15th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

@Constant Gardner:
    If you want to refer to the title of the Queen you should use the correct one! Royal princes are given the title of HRH – His/Her Royal Highness. The Monarch has the title of HM – Her/His Majesty. I am tired of these titles being used incorrectly. It probably indicates how little these people know of royalty. Probably they are republicans. I am a New Zealander and Queen Elizabeth remains our monarch. We have recently re-introduced royal honorary titles of Sir and Dame so rightly or wrongly, we will remain a monarchy for some time yet. Certainly, I won’t see New Zealand as a republic. Personally, I am a royalist.

86. Ian Williams said on April 1st, 2010 at 7:17 pm

Prince Harry was born in 1984, seven years before Diana met James Hewitt – such lack of due diligence simply makes a mockery of the real deal and gets people off chasing white rabbits.

87. Ian Williams said on April 1st, 2010 at 7:27 pm

What is far more fascinating is that Williams was born on the Summer soltice in 1982, hailed as the year for the return of the Christ by Creme. Some of my Jewish friends tell me that the Rabbi’s know the identity of Messiah but are waiting for the right time – maybe 2012 when Wills reaches 30, or 2015 when he is 33. What really makes me giggle is that he will in all probability become both head of the Church of England, and 13th member of the cash coven of the City of London, and head of world Freemasonry. The press, especially Murdoch, has anointed him King of the World – it is only a matter of time before the situation comes to its fulfillment, but never fear, that is about when a counter revolution of Christ carriers will bring the kingdom to earth in the most powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit ever.

Remember, there can never be a counterfeit without an original.

88. Ian Williams said on April 1st, 2010 at 7:31 pm

oops, I of course meant WILLS – or WILLIAM WALES, or WILLIAM MOUNTBATTENBERG or whatever his name really is – the one who will serve the Red Dragon of Wales

89. Ron said on May 24th, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Plenty of guys, royals and commmoner get cuckolded, and they pretend that the love children of their Jezebel wife are their own. Nothing different here, Prince Charles has raised the son of Captain James Stewart, as his own. Harry will never be king, however.

90. john said on June 1st, 2010 at 10:02 pm

@bluiznsmilez:
    i just have one comment on the subject. for the longest time i would watch michele o and wonder you or what she looked like.
    the grinch it is. thank you

91. laura miller said on June 21st, 2010 at 8:20 am

All of you need to get a life I don’t care who the Father is. He also might look like you . Prince Charles as been his dad all his life.and Yes Prince Charles needs to grow up. Camilla she is another story she is not a mother to the boys and she will never be.Diana never treated William or Harry bad and never talk bad about the boys dad.Remember Charles was her first love.And for all your gossip magazine you need to stop the lies and try the truth for once in you life. that is why I won’t buy any magazines when I go shopping I won’t even pick one up. So in ending get a life. leave Charles William and Harry alone
    and as for Camilla You need to pack it up and go after some who cares Charles should keep his pants on and you should just leave. The only reason you married Charles was you wanted to Be Queen . Let me set you straight you are NOT Queen will NEVER be QUEEN. And as for Queen Elizabeth you have made up your mind and Never Change it . Charles is not ready he wants to play around and England doesn’t need a player they need a man and that looks to me like Prince Wiloliam is it

92. laura miller said on June 21st, 2010 at 8:21 am

and as for Camilla You need to pack it up and go after some who cares Charles should keep his pants on and you should just leave. The only reason you married Charles was you wanted to Be Queen . Let me set you straight you are NOT Queen will NEVER be QUEEN. And as for Queen Elizabeth you have made up your mind and Never Change it . Charles is not ready he wants to play around and England doesn’t need a player they need a man and that looks to me like Prince William is it

93. Webboffin said on August 21st, 2010 at 6:06 am

And I am the father of Prince William.

94. Margo said on September 11th, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Intresting aricles you public here.
    It will be intresting to read anything
    more concerning this article.
    Thanks for tell that information.
    Margo
    Kiev escort models

95. mike hunt said on October 21st, 2010 at 5:27 pm

who gives a shit

96. kell said on November 10th, 2010 at 10:10 pm

well, prince harry, if he has doubts, can always get a partenity test and check it to his father’s dna to see what the evidence concludes. unfortunately, prince harry’s father probably has advisers who would make sure that the results indicate charles is the father to avoid a scandal. i would go to the other man- the supposed red headed father who is afraid to speak out and test him to yourself. but the question is- who is getting the results for you? a home kit? or are you going to a facility? you might have to ask another country to help decide. when your dad is practically king, i am not sure you can find out these things unless he WANTS you to know the truth. does it matter who’s DNA you have? well, not really, unless you are a heir to a throne it might…..

97. gallagher said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:01 am

Amazing stuff.

98. StevenX said on March 9th, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Kinda hard to believe this is an “exclusive” when I first read the story about a year after Harry was born. Sheesh.

99. Cat said on March 11th, 2011 at 8:45 am

A REDHEAD

100. Farida said on March 18th, 2011 at 1:32 am

Wew… shocking… I was born in the same year with William, but how could I’ve just known this ’stuff’ about Harry????? Where have I been?? LOL
    Anyway, I prefer Harry than William :p
    Redhead…. :D

101. ally said on March 29th, 2011 at 5:54 pm

i don’t beleive this, even though harry looks a bit like james hewitt, he looks more like the queen if you look at pictures of her when she was closer to his age, they have the same nose and similair mouths! and he has close together eyes like charles, looking at me and my sister we look nothing alike and i don’t look like my mum and my sister does however i do look like my grandmas and aunties on both sides, not all kids look the spitting image of their parents, and looks often skip a generation, as do other traits like ginger hair! i hae lots of ginger friends that are the forst in their family! it’s common!

102. ally said on March 29th, 2011 at 6:10 pm

@ally:
    i also think harry looks like prince phillip, especially if you look at pictures of him when he was younger!

103. WildCat said on April 2nd, 2011 at 4:10 am

All the information in the above article disgusts me. If this is true, then how does the royal family get off having people killed for their cover ups? Besides, Charles and Camilla were all the fault of Diana’s failed marriage right from the start of the marriage, Charles would not let Camilla go. It seems that Charles’ constant dallying with Camilla all the time he was married to Diana was condoned by the rest of the royal family and that Phiilip did not like Diana. That whole marriage was a total disaster and such a tragedy for Diana that rubbed off on Harry, who is a total charmer. It is not his fault who his real father is. This whole story resulted in Diana’s early untimely death. So tragic.

104. anna said on April 3rd, 2011 at 10:19 pm

I have looked and looked at photo’s of Hewit and Harry and yes they look a little alike but it’s only the colouring. Harry’s uncle has red hair and if you look at prince philips photo when he was young you will see Harry all over again. Prince Harry is his dad’s son. He has windsor stamped all over him.

105. anna said on April 3rd, 2011 at 10:30 pm

I think one of the reason’s the public will not let Diana go is they don’t accept the official cover story of a simple car accident. And come on guy’s.. we all hate being lied to so blantently and taken as gullible with a sheep’s mentality. So many thing’s stand out..the fact that their car wouldn’t start and they had to use one that had been previously stolen and the only thing missing was the ‘chip’ (you know the chip that controls braking etc) The too long drive to hospital..the police radio’s ‘blackouted’ all over France. The ’sucide’ of a photographer.(yeah rt..one can shoot themselves twice and then set fire to themselves) All the witnesses disregarded as well as hassled. The white fiat..the cars speeding out of the tunnel..and on and on. Diana was assassinated. I wish for once those who killed her would be brought to justice. These ppl. not only killed Diana..they killed 2 other’s as well as ruined a man’s reputation leaving heartbroken parents to grieve the rest of their lives.

106. mak said on April 4th, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Hewitt being the father of harry is not impossible but on the mother’s side, they do have flaming red hair. Next, for those of you who doubt the stories about threats and deaths at the hands of the Royals or the establishment who has the broader “national interests” at heart, clearly you poor babes do not know anything about how dirty politics is. To protect the future of the throne, perceived or real, Dinah could not have married a Muslim. Diana was threat to the establishment and for that she had to go. It does not necessarily mean that the queen wished it to be so, but her advisors, would convince her of the best option to deal with the threat and voila! murder for hire is born. It did not really matter that two boys would be without their mom long term. In their eyes that is short term pain for long term gain. In their mind- imagined or real, they have done what is in the best interests of the stability of the Royal Family and Britain in the long run. and if any other woman/man comes into the Royal Family and commanded the kind of world attention like Diana did and was dtermined to live life on their own terms, I can tell you murder/apparent suicide would be considered appropriate ways to deal with this person and either of the two would be carried out, make no mistake!

107. Paxil without prescription medication said on April 6th, 2011 at 8:28 pm

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

108. Anthony said on April 12th, 2011 at 3:05 pm

@bluiznsmilez:
    a Ginger is a red hared person are u simple r something?? Everyone Knows wat a ginger is

109. Keflex said on April 15th, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

110. penis enlargement said on April 18th, 2011 at 7:33 pm

I would like to thankyou for such an enlightening post. I dont by and large reply on blogs as I wish to lurk and read. However your style of literature is uncomplicated to understand, I love the fact that it is clear and to the point. I will make sure that I mail your blog to my acquaintances as I am certain they will not only like reading your post but also find it extremely instructive.

111. James said on April 22nd, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Of course, if this story is true (and a simple DNA test would give us the truth) Harry could never become king, because he would not be related to the current Prince of Wales or the present monarch, the Queen.

The best way to keep the lid on this scandal is for William and Kate to have a child as soon as possible and that child would be in line for the throne, ahead of any uncle.

112. mark said on April 25th, 2011 at 3:45 am

Harry has that same horsey, in-bred appearance as Charles

This is sleight of hand.

William looks nothing like Charles.

A double-blind paternity test conducted by an independent lab should be demanded and obtained.

113. fred said on April 25th, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Charles, Diana and even Camilla are all related anyway and so as a consequence regardless of who is Harry’s father they will have common ancestry that allows for some common similarities in appearance.

That all being said and basic facial characteristics aside, the shape and arrangements of a persons teeth are a very good and often more direct indicator of parental decent as their form tends to be very strongly influenced by a mother or father but not a mix\combination. This is true much more so than other sometimes more obvious factors as dental genealogy tends to be dominant in all offspring of a couple with there rarely being a change unlike height, eye\hair colour etc.

In the case of Diana, Charles, William and Harry, William has Diana’s teeth (indicating that her dental genes are dominant over Charles) where as Harry doesn’t. As a result it is very unlikely that Charles is Harry’s father as if he were Harry too would have Diana’s teeth.

Harry’s dental make-up being different to William’s is an indicator that they have different parents. If it’s acknowledged fact that Diana is Harry’s mother then there is no other explanation than Harry has a different father than William. Of all the candidates for that role the most likely does appear to be Hewitt.

Some have said that William has Charles teeth but this point is also moot as regardless of the father if both children have the same mother and father they should both have the same dental genes and so have similar teeth (which again they don’t) so regardless of which parent William inherited his teeth from if both sons have the same parents their dental arrangement, form etc. should be the same.

114. nick said on April 26th, 2011 at 3:38 pm

COME ON HEWITT HAVE THE BALLS TO AY THE TRUTH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIVE FOREVER IF IT WAS MY SON I WOULD SCREAM IT,SO SAD SO PATHETIC,LIKE I SAY YOU WON’T LIVE FOREVER SO WHO CARES STOP BEING A FAG AND SAY THE TRUTH,LETS GET RID OF THIE DISGUSTING FAMILY OF LYING RACIT BSTARDS

115. vimax said on April 27th, 2011 at 7:17 am

Great blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? Id really love to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

116. Jyl said on April 28th, 2011 at 7:06 am

Patty Ann, the first link you have provided is to Harry and James Hewitt, not to Diana’s brother, the Earl. Harry and Hewitt definitely look similar, which is what all the ongoing bruhaha is about. So, by being on the all for Harry side, you have, instead, provided evidence against him! You will read on the internet, should you do a search, that both William and Harry were DNA tested, during Diana’s time. I don’t know how true this is, though everyone and their uncles knew that both Charles and Diana had liaisons with other interests. I’m quite sure there are piles of illegitimate “royals” running around the UK.

117. cindy marks said on April 30th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

@bluiznsmilez:
    To the person who asked what is a Ginger ? It means someone with Red Hair.

118. cindy marks said on April 30th, 2011 at 4:06 pm

@Anthony:
    How rude are you? To ask if someone is simple because they don’t know what “a ginger” is. I didn’t know until a short time ago when I asked my 31 y/o daughter. I am far from “Simple” , I just had never heard that expression before.

119. CAROL said on April 30th, 2011 at 9:00 pm

THERE’S VERY LITTLE DOUBT THAT JAMES HEWITT IS HARRY’S FATHER. NO ONE CAN LOOK THAT MUCH ALIKE AND NOT BE RELATED.
    ALSO WHY ISN’T THE MONARCHY IN ENGLAND DONE AWAY WITH? THEY ARE A RIDICULOUS WASTE OF MONEY. THEY RECEIVE SALARIES FOR DOING NOTHING LIVE IN WEALTH BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION AND WHY? I THINK ALL OF THEIR BELONGS SHOULD BE SOLD AND THE MONIES DIVIDED AMONG THE ENGLISH PEOPLE. LET THEM GET REAL JOBS AND LEARN HOW TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES!
    IT IS UNFORGIVABLE THAT THE MONARCHY LIVES SO VERY WELL AND LAVISHLY WHILE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN ENGLAND WALES AND IRELAND THAT ARE STARVING AND HOMELESS. THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH…THE PEOPLE MUST END THE MONARCHY AS IT IS TODAY.

120. Grahame McLachlan said on May 1st, 2011 at 6:55 am

what a load of american claptrap drivel.

121. maryann said on May 2nd, 2011 at 3:24 am

Yeah sure, it’s not Charles and Elvis is still alive and Armstrong & co did not land on the moon.
    What gossipers will do to keep themselves busy!

122. Kgerrard said on May 2nd, 2011 at 6:27 pm

@dani:
    Harry´s ears are more the shape of James Hewitt´s than of Prince Charles. Study the sideways pictures and you will see

123. Aunt Marcia said on May 3rd, 2011 at 7:52 pm

@Keane:
    It’s very ‘chancy’ to try and kill someone in a car accident; unless you’re making them run off a cliff into the ocean. Diane’s car accident, was just that – - ‘an accident’ and she could just as well have survived it. NO, I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE WAS ‘KILLED’.

124. viyility said on May 6th, 2011 at 8:14 am

Check Out This Article
    Next King William Arthur PHILIP Louis… WHO’s Your Daddy ???

125. viyility said on May 6th, 2011 at 8:17 am

@mark:
    Next King William Arthur PHILIP Louis… WHO’s Your Daddy ???

126. Mitsubishi Van Engines said on May 18th, 2011 at 6:34 am

Thanks for the helpful content. It is also my opinion that mesothelioma has an incredibly long latency period, which means that the signs of the disease might not emerge right until 30 to 50 years after the initial exposure to mesothelioma. Pleural mesothelioma, and that is the most common type and is affecting the area about the lungs, will cause shortness of breath, breasts pains, plus a persistent cough, which may bring about coughing up our blood.

127. Jada Crane said on May 23rd, 2011 at 8:12 pm

I REALLY liked your post and blog! It took me a minute bit to find your site…but I bookmarked it. Would you mind if I posted a link back to your post?

128. faye dolan said on June 2nd, 2011 at 5:59 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I say, “Let it Be”. WIlliam and Harry are most likely half brothers, so they are blood. And they obviously adore each other. They got each other through all that horror with the mother being..”murdered”..(I say).
    The Royals, real name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha of Germany, and not the madeup Windsor, have Nazi affiliations..study your history. They are nasty when they need to be.
    Back when I was a teen in the Sixties and Seventies I remember rumblings about Prince Andrew not being Philip’s son, as well as Edward having another daddy. And Princess Anne had that fling with her current husband while married, and the BIG rumor was that her daughter, Zara, was not the first husband’s kid, even though she was married and living with Mark Phillips, the husband, at the time..

Zara looks like Anne’s lover and current husband..and Zara was sired when Anne was still married to No. 1, Phillips. All through the history the Royals have interbred, married cousins, butchered each other and had liaisons with lots of people other than their spouses. Philip is an old rake from way back, having many, many mistresses..one whom he fell in love with and probably still sees.
    Princess Margaret, Elizabeth’s kid sister, was the toast of swinging London in the mid 60s…she partied with the Stones, had numerous lovers and had a ball when married to Anthony Armstrong-Jones. The Duke and Dutchess of WIndsor…WHEW. That was quite the scandal of the civilized world…The Dutchess used to spank her hubby..and he loved it. She was a dominatrix decades before the rest of us knew what the word meant! So, you see…it goes way back..even thousands of years. So, if Harry’s daddy is Hewitt, who cares? He is an adorable young man, wild as the day is long, having the time of his young life. If Saxe-Coburg-Gotha blood doesn’t course through his veins, who cares. His mother was the future King Charles’ wife and would have been Queen, so that’s good enough for me. God bless both those nice boys..they’ve endured hell, so let them enjoy the life left to them.

129. Georgia Beatrice Gartrell said on June 22nd, 2011 at 10:06 pm

I think Prince Harry look a lot like Lady Sarah McCorquodale. The red hair, the eyes, the nose and the mouth. Sarah is Diana’s sister and the resemblance is remarkable. Harry does not look anything like James Hewitt. James Hewitt and Prince Harry’s eyes are not the same. James eyes are slanted down and the color of their eyes are different; James’ nose is more pointed than Prince Harry; the smile is totally different from Prince Harry. So Diana had an affair with James Hewitt. Whose business is it? It is over! I believe Prince Harry is the biological son of Prince Charles. If future revelations prove otherwise, I give honor to Charles for being a father to Prince Harry. Let this rest with Diana and leave Harry alone.

130. John Black said on July 8th, 2011 at 6:55 pm

What about William? He looks more like Prince Edward than Prince Charles. Did Edward fuck DIana and give her William, followed by Hewitt, who gave her Harry? Can someone file a civil claim demanding paternity tests, lest the crown pass to just (literally) any old bastard?

131. taysider said on July 17th, 2011 at 2:15 pm

@John Black:
    Edward is more likely to fuck William than father him ,he is as queer as a nine dollar bill.so is prince charles that whole family is one fucked up bunch of inbred fucking retards.

132. Russel said on August 20th, 2011 at 11:45 am

The truth is never going to be released by the royal house about Harry’s paternity – it should be a relatively easy process for someone to obtain a hair or something from Hewitt and Harry and do their own investigation. An undercover thing – there are agencies that can be hired with pretty girl decoys – I’m sure it can’t be that difficult to do (maybe some newspaper would fund that?)…then let the truth out once and for all. I don’t care if nothing changes thronewise – but the truth should be out there.

133. Ensure Plus said on August 21st, 2011 at 4:18 am

It seems that you’ve got put a number of effort and laborious work into your put up and I require far more of those on the web in recent times. I sincerely acquired a kick out of your post. I don’t really have significantly to say responding, I solely wished to comment to reply amazing work.

134. Ryan Norseth said on August 26th, 2011 at 9:48 pm

I was just having a conversation over this I am glad I came across this it cleared some of the questions I had.

135. F Sidebottom said on August 30th, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I think they’re all a bunch of dirty sluts / bstds.
    I think that they would also probably shag anything, even if it was a hole in a bucket or a nobbly cucumber.

136. Michael Higgs said on September 1st, 2011 at 10:54 pm

@Russel:

Exactly Russel. How much bullshit do the royal family expect the public to believe. We’re all still trying to digest all the other crap that’s been fed to us for the last 30 or 40 years. Sounds like they’re even more out of touch with reality than we realised.
    It doesn’t really matter exactly WHO Harry’s father is, but it certainly wasn’t Charles. Harry’s not that ugly!
    Most people in Australia suspected Charles wasn’t Harry’s father from the beginning. Why hasn’t something been done to clarify this nonsense?
    This needs to be sorted out, ASAP. The Queen’s not getting any younger, and when William is crowned King, this will make Harry next in line to the throne.
    How ridiculous – the distinct possibility that a person with no blood relation to the royal family whatsoever, next in line to the throne.
    I’m surprised that with DNA testing having been available for so long, this avenue hasn’t been pursued.
    Tip: Even though DNA labs can do definitive testing to determine paternity from hair, they need AT LEAST 5 STRANDS.
    I hope the public get the opportunity to know the truth – before ANOTHER 20 years passes.

137. Michael Higgs said on September 1st, 2011 at 11:07 pm

@Georgia Beatrice Gartrell:
    No, Georgia. I don’t think Lady Sarah McCorquodale would be Harry’s father.

138. Pattie Dampier said on September 9th, 2011 at 1:18 am

I’ve been checking your blog for a while now, seems like everyday I learn something new :-) Thanks

139. Danny Sheppard said on September 11th, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Thanks for posting. Good to see that not everyone is using RSS feeds to build their blogs ;)

140. jordan said on September 17th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Why the secrecy….on way to lay this to rest is SUPPY a DNA test and show the world the truth. For some reason the Royal Family is AFRAID to do this…TALK about a red flag….hmmm what are they afraid of ….I say Hewitt is the father of Harry for his reason alone

141. jim said on September 17th, 2011 at 10:48 pm

@gossip_ho: not at all

142. Jordan said on October 20th, 2011 at 12:24 am

There are a lot of sad individuals on this site. Unless anyone has proof of this damaging and insulting claim, they should refrain from writing such crap. Go get a life and worry about your own father being your biological parent. I’m not a great fan of the royal family, but I think it’s cruel and sad to spread this shite.

143. Magaret Likar said on October 20th, 2011 at 12:13 pm

I’ve just started off a blog, the knowledge you give on this site has aided me extremely. Thank you for all your time & work.

144. Liza Westfahl said on October 21st, 2011 at 7:14 am

Awesome post. I so good to see someone taking the time to share this information

145. Hai Goring said on October 22nd, 2011 at 10:31 am

Interesting read, perhaps the best article iv’e browse today. We learn everyday cheers to you!

146. Yulanda Teuscher said on October 22nd, 2011 at 9:10 pm

I would like to say “wow” what a inspiring post. This is really great. Keep doing what you’re doing!!

147. Silas Sverchek said on October 28th, 2011 at 10:34 am

Intriguing post. I have been searching for some good resources for solar panels and discovered your blog. Planning to bookmark this one!

148. James Frankcom said on January 31st, 2012 at 9:34 am

You are all so wrong. If only you foreign ignoramuses understood his background a little deeper than the ill-informed tabloid garbage you read.

1) The only “evidence” you have is the fact James Hewitt and Prince Harry both have red hair. Actually, Prince Harry is no relation to Hewitt and gets his looks from the Spencer Family – his mothers family. In particular, he has a very strong resemblance to his uncle Charles, 9th Earl Spencer (a ginger) who was Princess Diana’s brother. Check out this link: http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/wp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/351-Charles-Spencer.jpg

2) Prince Harry was born on 15 September, 1984. Princess Diana did not even meet James Hewitt until the summer of 1986 by which time Harry was already walking.

The ginger hair is a Spencer family trait. All this “he is illegitimate” bollocks is wishful thinking by the enemies of the English state. Off with your heads.

149. ola said on February 23rd, 2012 at 7:45 am

Harry enjoy yourself………..even me I was told that am a bastard. Allow God to judge everything, the problem everywhere is that, men don’t allow pretty lady/ladies/woman/women to rest whether they are married or not.

Take care

150. mitchie420 said on March 11th, 2012 at 5:52 am

wow whats the big?Its well known through history that Royals are scandalous I imagine there are many hundreds of these types of situations in the bloodline..and then of course there IS the in breeding. i mean so wheres the news here?

151. simon said on March 12th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

This is just another conspiracy theory with no evidence what so ever to back it up! Prince Harry bares a passing resemblance to James Hewwit and looks more like a younger Earl Spencer (Diana’s Brother)

152. Laredo bars said on April 2nd, 2012 at 4:55 pm

However, your article seems to be written of perfect quality. I see such issues for the first time!

153. Ed.R-B said on April 20th, 2012 at 4:29 am

Such a lot of inane gossip-talk by the masses, in the main.
    Foreigners (that’s anyone who is not British by birth) ought to keep their opinions to themselves, thus saving them the trouble of invention of royalty-commissioned murder and drivel of that sort. Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh are upright, British citizens, who are respected by the level headed members of the British race. As historians know, there have, throughout history, been indiscretions by various members of families royal; there will be in future time.
    Leave Prince Harry, James Hewitt, Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall and our heads of state to work out their own family affairs, just as they (sadly) don’t interfere with the bizarre behaviour of the idiot masses on their housing estates.

154. NMac said on April 24th, 2012 at 6:30 am

This has been the subject of sniggering jokes for decades now – ever since Harry was born. It is well known that Diana and Charles Windsor had been living separate lives for some years prior to that. As Britain chooses its Head of State purely on accident of birth this is a very serious subject. We have been conned for years time to rid ourselves of hereditary power and privilege forever.

155. Anita said on April 27th, 2012 at 11:50 am

@Keane:
    My friend dated James Hewitt for a short time and couldn’t get a single word out of him about Harry, the subject was out of bounds. She would say ‘come on James, is Harry yours?’ and he would just wave his index finger at her and say ‘Now.Now’ so I believe he has been well and truly silenced.
    Harry is the double of him. Philip looks very capable of being an evil old cretin.
    I know so many people who believe Diana was murdered as instructed by the Royals.
    Diana wrote a letter to a close friend stating that she did not feel safe, she suspected that something nasty might happen to her, she even went as far as saying she thought it would involve a car.
    Get rid of the Royals I say. They epitomise the deplorable class system in Britain. Henry VIII started all the ‘doing as you like and bending the rules’ and we have all grown out of fairy stories with princesses and princes. They need to grow up and get into the real world. Liz looks like a wicked old witch, I’ll give ‘em that.

156. pgabriel said on April 30th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

@Keane:
    Democracy? No power? oh my someone needs a serious realty check.

157. Monteen said on May 1st, 2012 at 7:05 pm

@Keane:
    Keane – You are incorrect about the Queen not having any ‘real power’. She has stopped Parliamentary proceedings in Canada more then once because things weren’t going like she wanted.

158. marlio said on May 7th, 2012 at 1:14 am

Even if Prince Harry is Hewitts son, Harry has more Royal blood in him, from Diana, than Queen Elizabeth. Im not sure he is Hewitts son but he bears a strong resemblelance to him. However red hair runs genetically in the Spencer family so he could be the son of Charles. I dont think it makes any difference because he still has Royal blood in him.

159. pip said on June 5th, 2012 at 7:20 am

Prince Harry has Charles eyes and red hair from spencer side I call this muck raking of the worst kind

160. pip said on June 5th, 2012 at 7:23 am

this is muck raking of the worst kind

161. Cal said on July 31st, 2012 at 12:43 am

Have any of you seen a photo or painting of Earl Spencer- Dianna’s father in his 20’s. Harry is a twin of his mothers father. Spend the time to look up Earl Spencer and his children apart from Dianna Spencer before you make such comments.

162. Jenny Darren said on August 22nd, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Hello there: I have read through all of the above with avid interest.For the record. I have my own views on Harry’s paternity.
    However, It has not escaped my notice that generally both the grammar & spelling used within is much lacking; gross spelling mistakes, lack of punctuation & grammatical errors are apparent in most of the articles listed here. Surely this matter is not so difficult to address? An online spell check is available; also it can’t be that difficult if one takes ones time in writing( plus a little thought) that most people should be able to write a fully coherent short article.
    This is not conducive to this site only. I come across inept writing skills everywhere, from EBay listings to Ebooks. Bad writing seem to be a national pastime. If all & sundry wish to continue having online debates, it would be more advantageous & more of a joy to read, if our points could be put across in the correct intelligent written manner.

163. Lovey said on September 7th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

@joanne:
    yes….i always thought Harry looks like his daddikins, Prince Charles…..there are many lookalikes in this world, and when photos are photoshopped anything goes….but i do not think for one moment that Harry’s father is this James Hewitt…….us human’s can be soooooo hurting and mostly stupid…..we can always put 2 and 2 together and get either 3 or 6…..so…..as for Prince Charles, and his darling son Prince Harry…i think they have done just fine…..Harry is just practising his “wiles”….i say, let them be…..there are lots of things we wish we would have done differently……Queen Elizabeth should have let Charles marry whom he wanted to marry in the first place…..but ….when you think of the “but’ and the “ifs”….we would not have had Dianna for people to love, and neither would we have their 2 beautiful Son’s to love……it is all a part of God’s Will…….and speaking about will….i would say in a few months he will be a father and Charles will be a wonderful grandfather and Harry will be the best of uncles, along with a beautiful Mom and Dad….William and Kate…….they are meant to be….wait and see……………………………and Harry?? let him be….he’s Charles’ son……there is no hanky panky stuff there people….!! treat them all with respect…like you would want to be treated in the same circumstances………Lovey

164. Lovey said on September 7th, 2012 at 12:30 pm

165. lukebandit said on November 21st, 2012 at 11:17 pm

@Keane:
    Why do you not believe the House of Windsor would not have Diana killed? She was dating Dodie Fiad and Diana became pregnant with his child. He was taking her to the apartment and he was going to ask her to marry him. Pip and Company knew this was going to happen that night. Pip flipped and said this can’t happen because Fiad is muslim. I believe he had her and the baby killed. Out of 5 people in that car, the driver, Dodi, Diana, the baby, only the bodyguard survived. Harry’s bio dad is James Hewett. Pip said he would have him killed. If he told James that, look what Pip accomplished with Diana.

166. Mariette said on April 11th, 2013 at 4:32 am

@gossip_ho:
    It’s because he doesnt have all the dirty royal blood in him. May God give that he get saved from becoming what the rest of them are.

167. Sam said on August 20th, 2013 at 8:40 am

@joanne:
    Your commit about Pitt is ugly, nasty, and uncalled for.

168. Sam said on August 20th, 2013 at 8:46 am

@gossip_ho:
    Prince William has known since he was a toddler that he is going to be king one day, so he has carried himself in such a manner. This is why he has been mature and responsible.
    You should understand that. This does not make Harry better.

169. roadrunner said on December 11th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

@benjaminbutton14:
    Diana simply followed the Queen’s lead-It is known in royal circle that Prince Andrew is not Prince Philip’s. Bastards have been on the throne already. Prince Philip and Prince Charles have so many illegitimate children running around it is possible Hewitt is related anyway.

170. GIna said on March 16th, 2014 at 3:20 am

@Lovey:
    Lovey, you sound like you just ate a big bowl of CRAZY for breakfast. A brainwashed sheeple if ever there was one, get your head out of the sand and have a good look around.

171. vidéo d'éjac féminine said on May 17th, 2014 at 8:49 am

Encore un poste assurément passionnant

172. sexe said on July 9th, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Sujet vraiment attrayant !!!

173. Ai said on July 27th, 2014 at 12:25 am

Prince Harry looks like his grand father prince Phillip and certainly his hair colour takes after his uncle earl spencer, Diana,s brother,s red hair. So people stop all your malicious gossip

174. gold 401k rollover said on August 1st, 2014 at 8:29 am

It’s a good way to the 15th century when the Fed continuing to stabilize her spine.
    Have you heard about the future. Flash flooding is very strong as that decline threshold:
    24. There are also quite easy and finest installation methods with your trustee.
    However, when he was silver in effect. For Huizenga,
    collaboration was the first column and their third straight conference title in Montreal with Brinks.

Here is my weblog gold 401k rollover

175. Don Thomason said on November 2nd, 2014 at 12:41 am

I knew Diana as a little girl. I also knew that late Earl Spencer, her Daddy. I was in contact with the late Princess right up to the day before her death, when she Emailed me a Happy Birthday card from the south of France, on my August 30th birthday. Diana disclosed to me long before her untimely demise that Prince Harry was definitely James Hewitt’s baby son, because she had refused to have any relations with Charles whilst she was involved with Hewitt.

176. [...] Source: ianundercover [...]

177. [...] More here [...]

178. [...] drivel: Another disturbing IUC "exclusive" about Angelina Jolie IUC: Brad Pitt in rehab IUC World Exclusive: Prince Charles Not Harry’s Real Father; Ex Diana Lover Keeps Silents Beca… IUC Exclusive: Sudanese Model Travels to Cannes to Confront Brad Pitt IUC Exclusive: Champ Tyson [...]

179. Royal Weddings and Royal Infidelities | DNA Testing Now said on April 29th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

[...] In an article from Ian Harperin, reports indicate that Harry is actually the son of the late Princess Diana’s ex-lover, James Hewitt.  Just take a look at Hewitt and you can see without a doubt, that Harry is not Charles’ son. [...]

180. [...] who behave anti-socially. The mother of the Groom (Diana) was a wanton whore who had a bastard son (Harry Windsor) who the family still try to pass off as their own – it was in her genes so she can't really be [...]

181. Pehmer said on September 16th, 2011 at 7:27 am

Great…

love your blog, http://www.hotccc.com/blogs/reginac/ ,Thanks again….

182. David Lerner and Associates said on October 9th, 2011 at 11:29 am

Recommended websites…

[...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]……

183. computer speakers said on October 13th, 2011 at 2:33 am

Sources…

[...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]……

184. http://www.modelhorsemarketplace.com/auction/ said on October 19th, 2011 at 3:26 am

Websites you should visit…

[...]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[...]……

185. auto fussmatten said on October 21st, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Sources…

186. chocolate and zucchini said on January 27th, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Sources…

187. pregnancy test accuracy said on February 14th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Great website…

[...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]……

188. how does a reverse mortgage work said on March 4th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Related……

[...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]……

189. healthy hair shampoo said on March 5th, 2012 at 4:44 am

Websites you should visit…

190. motorcycle hitch hauler said on March 17th, 2012 at 4:38 pm

You should check this out…

[...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]……

191. [...] Diana) and James Hewitt, a young army officer, horse trainer and polo player. More here (31.05.09). And a picture of Diana Spencer and James Hewitt together can be [...]

192. Diana was Murdered for Seeking Love said on May 1st, 2012 at 6:07 am

[...] [...]

193. Diana Was Murdered for Seeking Love | said on May 4th, 2012 at 4:25 pm

[...] Prince Harry not Charles’ Son [...]

194. [...] Diana) and James Hewitt, a young army officer, horse trainer and polo player. More here (31.05.09). And a picture of Diana Spencer and James Hewitt together can be [...]

195. GOSPEL OF MATTHEW « David Anson Brown said on January 15th, 2013 at 11:37 am

[...] A longtime employee of Harry's mother Princess Diana told IUC that the Royal Family was involved in a massive cover-up to hide the fact that Diana's ex-lover James Hewitt is the Harry's real father. According to the source Prince Philip threatened Hewitt's life if he didn't go along with the cover-up. "They made him lie about the timeline," the source told IUC. "Prince Philip told Hewitt he would destroy him if it ever leaked out. It's impossible that Charles is Harry's real father. Hewitt was on the scene as Diana's lover two years before Harry was born. Diana stopped having sex with Charles years before Harry was born. Harry looks exactly like Hewitt." — The massive cover-up involved Hewitt lying to the world about when his dalliance actually began with Diana. Originally he told the world he met Diana in 1986. Harry was born in 1984. Under hypnosis for a TV interview Hewitt admitted he met Diana in 1981 or 1982, had sexual relations with her then – some two years before Harry was born. A relative of Hewitt told IUC that privately Hewitt has always believed he's Harry's dad but has denied it in public because he fears for his life. He also wants to protect his son from being dethroned. … The relative added that this is another example of why the Royal Family should be abolished. "They're the biggest crooks and liars in the world," he said. "All the evidence clearly demonstrates that James is Harry's real father. Just the way they killed Diana they'll kill James. You'll see, one day his body will be found mysteriously in a hotel room and the Royals will try to convince the world that James committed suicide." [link] [...]

196. Prince Charles Not Harry’s Real Father - A Sheep No More said on February 15th, 2014 at 4:27 am

[...] SOURCE:  (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [...]