IUC Wednesday: Jen’s Friends say Ditch Brad, Blago Shampoo, Brit Big Spender, George remains in Closet, IUC Banned in Austria?

Posted on May 27th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

- Jen Aniston’s friends are practically on their hands and knees begging her to cut off ties with ex Brad Pitt (Showbizspy)

- Governor Blago Shampoo coming to a store near you very soon (Glosslip)

- Britney plows through $10 million in a few months - Please Brit save some dough for K-Fed! (Bild.de)

- George still not willing to come out of the closet.  Now he’s “dating” a Florida waitress.  (HollywoodGossip)

- I knew it was too good to be true.  After receiving a feature length story on IUC last Sunday in Austria’s prestigious publication Kurier, they wanted to work out a deal for me to blog from a Vienna hotel this summer.  Now, I’m informed that it’s off because of our story on AJ yesterday.  This from writer Sylvia Steinitz:  “Your latest story & post on the alleged rape of AJ
crossed a certain line over here that I now have to react to. I’m afraid
I won’t be able to go ahead with the media presence plan as discussed.”  Sylvia, whom I do respect, has offered to hook me up with another publication in Vienna that she says is Austria’s equivalent of In Touch.  Make it happen Sylvia and I’ll be there – Danke!

1. mooki said on May 27th, 2009 at 6:45 am

Was there any reason why there was a shortage of gay/lesbian/bi celebs at the anti-Prop 8 protests. The only ones I saw were Perez, Pete Wentz (Ashlee’s hubby), and Tila Tequila. Were the studios telling them to stay away?

2. Astro said on May 27th, 2009 at 6:45 am

Jennifer Aniston Told To Move On

I agreed with Jen’s friends….Please Jen: Stay away from a man that hurt and humilliated you. You don’t deserve to live with the phantom of Jolie in your life….you deserve the best.

3. cuze said on May 27th, 2009 at 7:01 am

Bummer about Kurier…keep your fingers crossed for the other publication. It will work out.

4. Putznasher said on May 27th, 2009 at 7:12 am

If any of this stuff about Brangelina is true and Brad wants Jen back, I say run for the hills Jen! He’ll just do this to you again.

5. mooki said on May 27th, 2009 at 7:33 am

@mooki:
    CORRECTION: Jai Rodriguez, Drew Barrymore (who’s openly bi), and director Adam Shankman were @ the LA protests as well.

There were rumors that ‘Idol’ runner up Adam Lambert would show up, but I guess homophobe Simon Fuller was holding him back.

6. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 27th, 2009 at 7:51 am

Yeah Ian. That rape story was kinda icky. If it was part of role play, then it should say it in the post. But if it’s truly rape, then there should be some discretion in my opinion. I don’t think most rape victims like the whole world knowing about being assaulted. Plus that guy sounds like a world-class shitty asshole.

7. cero said on May 27th, 2009 at 8:17 am

Does Angie really have an IQ of 149 points? I can hardly believe it

8. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 8:33 am

@cero:
    Where did you see that? Some internet IQ test ad?

9. tessouille said on May 27th, 2009 at 8:37 am

Yeah, like Sharon Stone! From fake 140 to real 80!@cero:

10. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2009 at 8:37 am

Ditto that@Angie’s Fax Machine:

11. stinky-inky said on May 27th, 2009 at 8:48 am

At this point, I have to agree with JA’s friends. Who needs those games? Just please keep moving forward and by that I mean don’t go back to JM either. Listen to Bette Midler and the Millionaire Matchmaker. Find someone rich and handsome outside the industry, or at least behind the camera.

12. Caribsmom said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:03 am

@mooki:Perez gave a shout out to the following people who showed up for support:

Emmy Rossum, Shanna Moakler, Kathy Griffin, Pete Wentz, Mark Hoppus, Kelly Osbourne, Luke Worrall, Lisa from The Veronicas, Adam Shankman, Eliza Dushku, Jai Rodriguez, Deborah Gibson, Drew Barrymore and Sophia Bush.

13. sheen said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:06 am

@stinky-inky:
    Oh I agree with you. Jen needs someone new, fresh and unimpressed with HW games. But we knows she wants cornhead Brad back. She hinted in the mags alot. Still love him etc… I think she knew cornhead Brad and evil Angie was having trouble last year, that is why she when to the oscar. JMO.

14. too curious said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:11 am

Good morning all,

Link from my local newspaper this morning, reminder why we all need to continue to state if our posts are just speculation, our humble opinions, etc. I’m not familiar with the blog or what was said about Anna Nicole’s Mom (heard way too much about Anna Nicole as it was).

15. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:20 am

Thanks for the reminder to post In My Opinion as a disclaimer.
    IMO Jennifer knew about Brad and Angie’s break up late last summer/early autumn which is when her appearance suddenly improved greatly… glowing, very happy, almost excited looking all the time. Then the appearance at the Oscars during which she more or less confronted Angie and Brad by walking directly withint spitting distance from them in first row, and directed a huge smile only at Brad. I hate to see her back with Brad though as i don’t think he is good for anyone but himself. Any woman who takes Brad on now, will be getting the excess baggage of Angelina Jolie craziness 24/7 for a great number of years. IMO wink!@too curious:

16. sheen said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:24 am

went not when. edit button please HH.

17. too curious said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:31 am

@too curious:

Oh, and for all of you wondering why Ian has to get confirmation, signed releases and runs things by his attornies.

RE: the RS story (from last December ) saying Ian was sued in college, I know enough about academia (worked in a Dean’s office while getting my degree) to know many if not most schools would not hesitate to do whatever necessary to make something like that story go away. You know, fear of not graduating or losing a scholarship/job offer could certainly convince students to recant. Institutions of higher learning are businesses, after all, and rely to a large degree on fundraising/the generosity of alumni and other donors. Athletic departments are notorious! Heck, I had a roommate one summer who flat out said she was illegally recruited – and this was in the mid 1980’s for the women’s tennis team! And don’t get me started on the football players with brand new sportscars! This wasn’t a big sports school or anything. IMHO, just general speculation, I have no actual details of the situation Ian or anyone else was involved with, just my opinion on how many of these institutions function. After all, they are run by humans and we know about human nature.

18. too curious said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:33 am

@sheen:

ITA. IMHO. Wouldn’t want to get sued for imaginary matchmaking ;)

19. Constant Gardner said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:35 am

@cero:
    LOL did that show up on the Facebook IQ test scam? If her IQ is over 100 I would be shocked.

20. sheen said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:37 am

@too curious:
    LOL… Do you think I’ll get sued for calling him cornhead? I’ll be careful after this.

21. Constant Gardner said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:44 am

@Putznasher:
    If she takes him back then she deserves what she gets. Hard for me to have a lot of sympathy for a woman (or man) who knows what they are dealing with and willingly walks right back into it bc they are in “lurve”. Being in love is about the lamest excuse for going back into toxic damaging relationships yet people get more invested in their dreams of how it could be than in facing reality. There is an old saying, “When a man tells you who he is, LISTEN!” I don’t care either way but it wouldn’t be the first time someone walked back into a damaging relationship thinking things will be different and not realizing that they are not and that they never will be.

22. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:51 am

@Constant Gardner:
    Maybe that’s precisely what she needs to do to get over him once and for all. Another dose of the Pittster to remember all of the things that weren’t so great. IMO, as always.

23. Constant Gardner said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:55 am

@Canuck:
    Presactly.

24. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 9:59 am

@Constant Gardner:
    What a great word! lol

25. tessouille said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:09 am

would be happy if they were getting together. Don’ know why. May be for the golden couple they used to be. They looked so sweet, both gorgeous and really in love. In another way, i understand what you mean and i’m ok with canuck. If she takes him back, don’t know what would happen to her. But Love doesn’t mean nothing but Heart…………… @Constant Gardner:

26. cero said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:12 am

@canuck, @constant gardener
    Following the link to the Kurier article, I was reading the interview with Ian-and he said she has an IQ of 149 ?
    If correct, what a waste of human potential!

27. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:15 am

@tessouille:
    I know exactly what you mean.

28. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:18 am

@cero:
    I have a hard time believing that she has that sort of IQ.

29. Constant Gardner said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:25 am

@cero:
    tortured genius that AJ.

30. cero said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:26 am

@canuck

I don´t believe it either

31. Vittorio said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:30 am

@cero:
    It seems you may be refering to an advert. there are many of them using different celebs. There was one with Jessica Simpson just like that. I don’t know if our non-US friends know her, but she is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

32. Caribsmom said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:34 am

In case anyone is interested, here is the translated version of Ians interview with Kurier:

COURIER: On your website you distribute incredible stories: A Sudanese model was pregnant by Brad Pitt. Angelina Jolie was suicide and alcoholism Pitt. The appearance at Cannes was pure PR. How many processes currently running against you?
    Ian Halperin: (laughs) Not one! There have been some attempts to my mouth to prohibit. But everything I can prove what I write.

That is, the Sudanese model is there really?
    I’ve even interviewed this woman. I believe her story. The details will tell in my book about Brad and Angelina, which appears in late autumn.

How you react in Hollywood on your Brangelina attacks?
    There are stars and insiders who give me hints. One of Angelinas co-stars in my book is officially over her unpack. The general tenor is finally erase this false image of a permanent fire.

But every star but his polished image.
    But Angelina is pushing it to the top. She is a master of manipulation, has an IQ of 149 and is beautiful. That’s some too much.

Why verbeißen you are so into the private lives of stars?
    Gossip meet soziohygienische purposes. There is a large market to satisfy this need in a niche where I successfully keep busy.

What will you reveal?
    Spicy details Angelinas adoption procedures, where not all right with things received. And I will prove that Brad Pitt’s wife Jennifer Aniston is already 18 months before their marriage off with Angelina Jolie defrauded.

Is this really relevant?
    Of course. Brad has lied to his fans and prove Saubermann staged. That should not let him. Whether he and Jen together again? Nothing doing. But they will remain good friends.

Can the careers of Brad and Angelina at risk?
    I have neither interest nor that the power to do so. At the end it will benefit both. In Hollywood rule: Any PR is good PR. You have only a problem if no one is talking about you.

33. d said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:34 am

a rough translation of the article

That is, the Sudanese model is there really?

How you react in Hollywood on your Brangelina attacks?

But every star but his polished image.

Why verbeißen you are so into the private lives of stars?

What will you reveal?

Is this really relevant?

Can the careers of Brad and Angelina at risk?

34. d said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:35 am

@Caribsmom:
    haha you beat me to it lol

35. Caribsmom said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:37 am

@d:LOL! Nose to nose hahaha

36. mooki said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:38 am

“LINDSAY Lohan’s sleazebag dad, Michael Lohan, is in trouble again — this time for allegedly threatening to kill his fiancée and himself when she tried to dump him. Michael was quietly arrested on April 6 for a phone threat cops said he placed to off-again, on-again gal pal Erin Muller, 34, on March 18. Lohan, 48, flipped out yesterday when he walked into Central Islip court and spotted Post reporter Kieran Crowley and photographer Dennis Clark. “Michael! Plan two!” shouted Lohan’s lawyer, Anthony Grandinette, as his client fled. “Plan two” consisted of Lohan and Muller hiding in her car while Grandinette appeared on his behalf. Lohan faces up to a year behind bars. He couldn’t have picked a better time for the alleged threat, because terms of his parole ended on Feb. 7. He’s due in family court in Westbury today, when he’ll have to explain why he’s behind in child support — by $12,000, sources told The Post.”

37. justhelping said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:43 am

I am wondering where BP was during the Prop 8 protest considering he will not marry until everyone can.

38. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:53 am

@justhelping:
    I would think that by now, it’s obvious that he has no intention of marrying AJ.

39. too curious said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:11 am

@sheen:

Just pretend its regional dialect for blonde hair LOL!

40. Astro said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:12 am

Angie’s showing! Check out her first bump pics

41. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:18 am

Yes, i’ve seen that advertisement enticing people to “take the I.Q.test and see if you are smarter than…. (insert celebrity name and phony I.Q. here)……. From what i’ve read, Angie quit school, and got a “special” sort of H.S. deploma from a Beverly Hills H.S. that caters to celebs kids….imo@Vittorio:

42. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:19 am

@Astro:
    Is that why she was looking so wasted at Cannes?

43. too curious said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:19 am

@Astro:

IMHO, AJ’s PR via Star says “bump is showing” – now check out BP’s side via In Touch http://www.intouchweekly.com/

LOL. This is JMHO of the stories featured in these tabloids.

44. too curious said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:21 am

Oh, even better, Us Magazine is going to clear everything up for us with their “what’s true” story! LOL http://www.usmagazine.com/

45. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:25 am

I seriously doubt Angie is pregnant so soon after C-section birth of twins about 10 months ago. Doctor’s advise for the health and safety of the baby and mother to wait at least a year after C-section. But, IF Angie is pregnant, i wonder who the father is this time? and quite possibly, who is the mother?@Astro:

46. d said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:30 am

i wonder if she’ll be at the MTV awards Sunday…..AND if there’ll be pics of Shiloh’s birthday today released showing the happy couple?

47. too curious said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:38 am

Life & Style: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/

AJ & BP’s “official publicists” have nothing to say http://www.people.com/people/

48. Ray Catone said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:44 am

@all – some Sugar and Spice coming tomorrow!!! Te Amo, SRRC

49. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:50 am

@Ray Catone:
    heavy on the spice Sugar mouah!

50. Kate said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

@Ray Catone:
    I keep asking this question and it has not been answered.
    IAN said a few weeks ago expect a reconciiation with Brad and Jen this was after your riddle where he took her around. Now he is saying they will not, what changed?

Can someone please bring me up to date, so I can quit asking this question?

Cheers

51. Keane said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

@too curious:

Thanks for posting that, it just goes to show that what police/lawyers have told me about internet defamation being a very new area of the law is right. I think in years to come there will be a lot more cases on internet defamation and the law will become much tighter and clearer as cases are won or lost. The thing that stood out to me most in that article was that the woman is being sued for propagating stories on the net which she had no evidence for. It seems like she has heard something someone has said on a site, taken it as gospel and then discussed it repeatedly as if it were fact. I think it’s a good reminder to us that the only stories we should give validity to are Ian’s as he is the only one with the sources and signed depositions. That being said, if Ian is sued then it doesn’t automatically mean anyone posting on this site is immune from that either, so please always stress this is your opinion based on the story that is being posted by Ian, no more, no less. As commenters none of us have any way of knowing if any of these stories are fact, all we know is that Ian has the sources and the signed depositions to back them up, so we have to hope these people are being truthful and that the stories are fully corroborated. This story made me wonder if the intent of plants like “Me/well” was to propagate false stories about AJ which would be accepted by other posters and repeated as fact. The fact that she started off by saying AJ had done “heinous” things, worse than anything reported yet on this site and that got people speculating wildly about very defamatory things, makes me think this could be possible. So let’s all remember the only stories which have any evidence or source to back them up are Ian’s and nobody else’s. Listening to the allegations of plants is not only a timewaster but could expose people to legal action in my opinion.

52. How I Lost Thirty Pounds in Thirty Days said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

I was just now searching around about this when I stumbled on your post. I’m simply visiting to say that I definitely enjoyed reading this post, it’s very well written. Are you going to post more about this? It looks like there is more fodder here for future posts.

53. Astro said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Brad & Angie’s French Kiss

54. justhelping said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Oh good. My sweet tooth is screaming for sugar. Can’t wait, we miss you. @Ray Catone:

55. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Oh yes…hurry back Sugah! I certainly miss working out your puzzles. Makes me feel like a real detective to sort the clues and search for the intended meaning….sure beats looking at phony PR releases about how in love AJ and BP are..lol Speaking of BP, i love the photo above with Jen, where he’s wearing a shirt that says
    TRASH on the front…wonder if that was an advertisement or a warning??

56. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

@Astro:
    I can’t find that on the link you provided. Can you give me a hint please?

57. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:45 pm

Damned if i know Kate, i’m still waiting the story on that change of heart myself. Does she? or doesn’t she? and …why?@Kate:

58. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2009 at 12:52 pm

IUC World Exclusive: OLA – Angie House Hunting in Portugal

New Post from IAN

59. benjaminbutton14 said on May 27th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

@tessouille:
    bb14, I think I would be happy to see them back. But he would have to change his ways. Jen is to a sweet girl and I would hate him to do the same thing to her again. But, if they could work it out then maybe as they say ‘ better the 2nd time around. It’s her heart not ours.

60. Kate said on May 27th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I have asked that damn question at least 5 times and no one will answer , not sure I understand why. IAN was pretty clear that they were working on getting back together, and then I left on my trip, checked back and not even a week later it was, they will never get back. So what in he hell went down? Why can’t anyone answer this question. We have Jen dropping little hints all over the damn place, licking chicken bones, can’t wait to get to work, story after story of Brad talking or texing Jen, him and AJ getting into a fight in a fight in the limo over her, wth, did they not stay together, did he just talk to her, and if they are split, why does it matter, or was it more like, “she will never be a mother to my kids” I find it very hard to believe they argued because he is merely friends with Jen. That is bullshit imo. They have had their marriage annulled, and she has nothing to say about it. She is whining about BBT and JLM all the time so that does not ring true. We are getting articles about her wanting revenge now on Brad and Jen. Does that sound like she is just his friend now? No, something is not being s aid here. I have a pretty good bullshit detector. This is one story line I would really lile to hear why IAN change his mind, and so quickly and so adamently. He went from Brad will never go back to Jen, she is asexual, to Brads parents want him to go back to Jen, to Brad and Jen are talking , look for a reconciltation, to they will be close friends but never getg back together. So who decided that, Brad or Jen?

IAN, SUGAR RAY , one of you can you please enlighten us on this story line, because it just seems to be all over the place and one that we have all been interested in.

Cheers, Kate

61. sama said on May 27th, 2009 at 1:34 pm

He is now going with the Sudanese women urghhhhhhh
    I don’t get the stories that are told here anymore…. every day it is different….. about the Sudanese women…. about jen

Why? Why?

Can it be that the Sudanese women is fooling around and tell lies….

Why is Jen going along with this, why let she use Brad here again

and that are only two guestions that I have because i don’t feel like to ask everything again and again….

62. benjaminbutton14 said on May 27th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

@Astro:
    bb14.. I can’t bring that page up. I don’t understand how she looks flat 1 day then bumpy the next what gives is she really pregnant or her wishful thinking? JMO

63. I'm on the bidet said on May 27th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Starting now the demand that we get a picture of SRRC in Lederhosen as an outcome of the trip to Austria!

64. cuze said on May 27th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

@Ray Catone:
    Can’t wait dahhhlling.

65. benjaminbutton14 said on May 27th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

@Canuck:
    bb14. If AJ was supposed to be on drugs and drinking at Cannes. How the hell would she be doing those things if she was pregnant. Even she would know that you don’t take drugs and drink and she was drinking. The photo of her at Hague her stomach looked flat. Pictures that I have in that baggy shirt she wasn’t pregnant there, IDK this crazy woman is hard to work out from day to day. Still think she isn’t preggers. JMO

66. Alif said on May 27th, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Lets see, BP humiliated JA before the whole planet; now she wants him back?
    BP said not a word in defense of JA (Least not one that I saw) when the loonies were accusing JA of everything but starting WWIII.
    BP may have STD’s poor JA never even heard about! JMO!

JA is rumored to have done a lot of coke. Is that coke whispering in her ear how desirable BP still is? Years later, and after all that abusive behavior? Her mind is in fog; she can’t see things as clearly as her friends do. She isn’t as strong as we think she is, after handling the loonies’ hate with class and dignity.

Oh very well, if JA loves to suffer, then who am I to wish she ditches a guy who’s missing a sensitivity chip, or several.

this is all my opinion, as is everything I post.

Re: GC. He has dignity, imo! He is mature about handling the rumors. And, this is jmo: BP and he probably connected in that certain way. Just my gaydar and yrs of counseling ed. talking. And again, all this is my opinion!

67. Keane said on May 27th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

68. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

@benjaminbutton14:
    I don’t think she is either.

69. Fresh said on May 27th, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Ian. There are days when I am appalled by your lack of social responsibility.

Why are you aiding and abetting a story that was likely spun into the news by Lou Taylor to cover up that Jamie Spears and co-conservator, Andrew Wallet, blew through $10 Million?

Between not publishing your book and posting misrepresentation of the fact, one begins to think you are on Spears’ payroll. Are you? How much did they pay you not to publish the book? If everything was on the up and up in your decision why not talk about it?

You have my contact information. Can we talk about it off the record? On the record is better of course.

70. I'm on the bidet said on May 27th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

@Keane:
    “I second that motion, and ideally doing that dance with a male chum where they smack each other’s arse!”

Lol, yeah, like in the ‘European Vacation’ movie. I can hear them now after the dance – “Ver gut, mein herr SRRC . . . erm, fraulein SRRC??”

71. Canuck said on May 27th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

@Fresh:
    Well, this sounds interesting…

72. Fresh said on May 27th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

@Canuck

Which part?

73. Crazyhell said on May 27th, 2009 at 6:08 pm

@too curious:
    now check out BP’s side via In Touch http://www.intouchweekly.com/

—————————————————————————————————-

i couldnt find Brad’s side on this….link plz

74. Crazyhell said on May 27th, 2009 at 6:17 pm

@Patty Anne:
    All I can say is that all doctor’s have different opinions. If she is pregnant then it will be way over a year before she has the baby any way. My bro-in-law’s gf is pregnant again. She had her baby last Sept. and she had a c-section. Her doc says that it is safe. The only worry is that she is 37 so that makes it a higher risk.

75. Z said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

@Constant Gardner:
    Great post, CG!! Completely agree w/ you.

76. benjaminbutton14 said on May 27th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

@Patty Anne:
    bb14. I reckon there was something between Jen and Brad that oscar nite. She just seemed to give a cheeky smile pity we didn’t see if Brad gave one back but the cameras were always on AJ. I just get the feeling that something is going on between them.

77. tessouille said on May 28th, 2009 at 3:45 am

Sure, i’m with you@benjaminbutton14:

78. tessouille said on May 28th, 2009 at 3:55 am

We don’t have any clue either. Nothing special happened while you were tripping. IAN just said they won’t be together and will remain friends despite some of us who are thinking they will. We don’t know why he’s changed his mind.@Kate:

79. benjaminbutton14 said on May 28th, 2009 at 4:06 pm