IUC Wednesday: Jen’s Friends say Ditch Brad, Blago Shampoo, Brit Big Spender, George remains in Closet, IUC Banned in Austria?
- Jen Aniston’s friends are practically on their hands and knees begging her to cut off ties with ex Brad Pitt (Showbizspy)
- Governor Blago Shampoo coming to a store near you very soon (Glosslip)
- Britney plows through $10 million in a few months - Please Brit save some dough for K-Fed! (Bild.de)
- George still not willing to come out of the closet. Now he’s “dating” a Florida waitress. (HollywoodGossip)
- I knew it was too good to be true. After receiving a feature length story on IUC last Sunday in Austria’s prestigious publication Kurier, they wanted to work out a deal for me to blog from a Vienna hotel this summer. Now, I’m informed that it’s off because of our story on AJ yesterday. This from writer Sylvia Steinitz: “Your latest story & post on the alleged rape of AJ
crossed a certain line over here that I now have to react to. I’m afraid
I won’t be able to go ahead with the media presence plan as discussed.” Sylvia, whom I do respect, has offered to hook me up with another publication in Vienna that she says is Austria’s equivalent of In Touch. Make it happen Sylvia and I’ll be there – Danke!