IUC Sunday Soup: Cirque du Soleil Press Request, Get Well Soon Genevieve, IUC Conquers Austria

Posted on May 24th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

- Attention Renée-Claude Ménard, Cirque du Soleil P.R. head honcho:  ianundercover is making an official media request to review Cirque’s new show Ovo which is now playing in Montreal’s Old Port.  I want to do a full review of the show this week – let me know if Thursday works.  Btw, before you review my book please read it first.  Menard made numerous slanderous statements the past couple of days to the media about my new tome about Cirque billionaire and founder Guy Laliberte.  Bizarre how Menard told the media she had yet to read the book but still went on a wild, slanderous mudslinging spree questioning the sources and credibility of the book.  She called my allegations of wild orgies and drugs at Laliberte’s famous parties “urban legends”.  Menard must have been delusional when she made those ridiculous statements.  Implying there were no drugs and orgies at Laliberte’s parties is the equivalent of saying that Bob Marley didn’t smoke reefer.  Needless to say, my lawyers have been working all weekend on this.  Check today’s Montreal Gazette article. Special thanks to legendary Quebec author/publisher Pierre Turgeon, one of only two people ever to win the Governor General’s Award for his writing two times.  Pierre published the french version of my bestseller some 10 years ago about how I exposed the modeling business posing undercover as a male model.  Merci Pierre!  For more on the Laliberte book and my other books coming out in the next couple of months visit www.transitmedias.com

- Before I went on french tv yesterday in Quebec I was sadly informed that my all time favorite Music VJ Genevieve Borne was fighting breast cancer.  Genevieve, all our prayers are with you.  You will win this fight.

- Check out this feature today on IUC in Austria’s most renowned publication.  IUC has become extremely popular in Austria of all places, a country that was keen to wipe out my people only some seven decades ago.   Being the son of a holocaust survivor I’m not sure what to make of it all.  When I start blogging on the road this summer perhaps I’ll hole myself up in a Vienna hotel and see if the country’s attitude toward blue eyed, big shnoz folks has really changed.  I liab di, Austria!

1. BS said on May 24th, 2009 at 9:07 am

don’t get why are you so full of hate against Angelina?

2. HisHighness said on May 24th, 2009 at 9:08 am

@BS:
    I only hate hatred!

3. le baton said on May 24th, 2009 at 9:29 am

Has I was reeding da book on Guy, I find it very accurat. These party are well none to be the orgi and the drug an if you Ian say it is like that, then it is like that. Mebe the canadien or the expo were like that too. Excuse my anglish, but I am from the nord near the lacs in the laurentien and did not anglish studies, Bonne chance Ian, I like that what you doing…

4. mia said on May 24th, 2009 at 9:48 am

@HisHighness:

You hate hatred? Interesting since you have started a defamation campaign against Jolie – if that is not the epidome of hatred then what is it? It is hardly a proof for your kindness and respect towards her.

5. Constant Gardner said on May 24th, 2009 at 10:38 am

I’m looking forward to reading the book. I always wondered what his story was!

6. keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 10:49 am

@ BS & Mia – Angelina Jolie does not rule the world, she does not control what the world thinks of her & she is not what you think she is. She shamelessly exploits vulnerable people for her own gain. You may think she is sincere about being a mother & humanitarian but many people disagree with you. I think her only love is for herself, her only cause is herself & yes that means I do not like her one little bit. I think she is ruthless, manipulative, totally self-serving & lies to the public over and over again for her own benefit. Nope I most certainly do not like someone like this and I feel sorry for you that you do. Everyone is entitled to form their own opinion on a woman who so desperately seeks attention & publicity. Unfortunately she does not seem to be able to handle it if that is a negative one. But we live in a free world with free speech so unfortunatelyu for her she can’t control that, even though she has done a damn good job of it over the past few years. No-one here hates Angelina, but do we dislike who she is and what she does? Yes absolutely. There is no sin in that.

7. mia said on May 24th, 2009 at 10:57 am

@keane:

Um Keane were did anybody claim the Jolie rules the world? I realy get the impression that a lot aof people including you and Ian take out their frustration over the MEDIA created image on Jolie. Because I have never heard Jolie refer to herself as a “Mother Theresia” nor did Pitt and Jolie ever call themself “the most beautiful couple on earth”! Something they are clearly not as there flaws are quite obvious. But considering that I am the first to admit the above I would be the LAST peron to blame a “moniker” created by the media for sales purposes on something who didn`t come up with it!

8. cuze said on May 24th, 2009 at 11:11 am

Looking forward to the book, Ian.

9. Different Guest said on May 24th, 2009 at 11:26 am

Hmm, I don’t see Angelina Jolie mentioned in this update at all. One track mind much?

10. Jean said on May 24th, 2009 at 11:41 am

@mia:
    Fine. We hate the media created image. Happy now? And please, let’s not pretend that’s something they have no hand in creating for themselves. To claim otherwise is the epitome of disingenuous: $14 million from People magazine for baby pictures is just one publicly acknowledged example of their media manipulation. You say it all went to charity? I’d like to see some proof and even so it’s a nice big tax dodge isn’t it.

Ian, best of luck with the book. Any information on how much federal government money was sunk into Cirque initially? Their properly paid taxes alone could go a long way toward making Quebec a “have” province, non? The Rest of Canada wonders. But for all I know they’ve moved and become incorporated in the Caymans.

And finally, sad to hear about Genevieve and hope she wins the fight.

11. L. Stark said on May 24th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

Ian, we’ll support you to the maximum against that pseudo freedom fighter Laliberte. This proves how controlling and bullshit of a human being he is. He’s a business ogre who’s only out for himself. My friends partied with him at his parties and there were lots of drugs, boxes of condoms and tons of cocaine. I hope you expose this idiot for the fraud he really is.

12. mia said on May 24th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

@L. Stark:

13. Canuck said on May 24th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

@mia:
    mia, my dear, you are getting tedious. And why are you bringing up AJ in a thread about the Cirque du Soliel?

Further, why the fuck would L. Stark’s friends want to post pictures? As if they particularly care whether you believe them or not, yeah right.

Could it be that your brain is what is M.I.A.? Do you suppose that if this sort of party is going on with the sort of guests that were attending, they had an official orgy photographer? Candid shots next to the coke bowl that you can take home as a souvenir? Hello!

14. Capt. Louis Renault said on May 24th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I have translated from French to English half of the excerpt of the book that ran on the website of L’Actualité. You can read my translation of the “good parts” here:

15. mia said on May 24th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

@Canuck:

First I didn`t start with the Jolie talk that was BS. And second why wouldn`t there be any candid photos made by partygoers? It would certainly make Ian`s claims seem more believeable see? Did you understand it now?

16. Canuck said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

@mia:
    Sure. There you are, invited to what sounds like “THE” party to be invited to, along with a whole bunch of famous people. Everyone knows that it’s going to be three days of sex, drugs, feasting etc etc. So you bring a camera and snap away? Don’t be ridiculous.

How many of the famous would actually show up if cameras were allowed into the place? Zero.

17. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

@ Mia – you are truly priceless. Next time I’m at an orgie I will make sure we all pose for group snaps to share with our loved ones and friends. You are right, posing for snaps with fellow orgie participants while engaging in the act are standard practice amongst the orgie-going community. I think you’re missing a trick here too mia, next time you’re making love with your boyfriend or girlfriend, please remember to take some snaps to send home to your dear old ma and pa and to pass round the office when you’re back in work on Monday. Its always nice to allow others to share in the enjoyment of your hobbies, is it not? I have no idea why people don’t do this more often! Seriously guys, make sure you take your cameras next time you get lucky huh so we can share in all the fun. Seriously its just like holiday snaps without the bikinis and swimmers isn’t it? I can’t see anything wrong with that!

18. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

@Keane:
    She was not getting any attention on the other thread so she move to this one.lol

Sounds like this book will be a blockbuster! Bet there are some people not sleeping these nights. lol. Maybe IAN should send a copy to Ang so she knows what is to come, she will surely see her persona somwhere in the pages. haha I think she is at least as bad ..after all she has threatened murder too.

19. mia said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:17 pm

@Keane:

Ah well – I know it is impossible for some people to smuggle in a mobile phone and take some pix without anyonce`s notice? By the way seems like a lot of stars don`t care to much about their privacy or there wouldn`t be any sex tapes – for example of Colin F. which was posted on TMZ.

20. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

@L. Stark:
    You will be disappointed , that is not the side of him that the book is going to display from what I read, he sounds like a guy who worked hard , partied hard, a Rizia basically did to him what And did to Brad, only he was smart enough to stop at 5 kids, and not marry her.

21. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

@Kate:

Mia = Caea/Claea with less postscripts! The book sounds like a riot. And like orgies are uncommon anyway, everyone’s getting in on the act nowadays. There’s a company called something Kitten, can’t remember what exactly which organises them for London professionals. I’ve seen a doc on it. Yeah Mia, orgies were confined to the Roman period, no-one’s at it nowadays (eye roll).

22. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

@mia:

They don’t invite journos to these do’s you know! People don’t take snaps becase they are participating in it. Celebs don’t make sex tapes to release to the gen public (unless they are glamour models like Pam Anderson or Jordan just trying to get a bit of press attention)! Get a clue mia!

23. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

@Keane:
    Sort of like the one Brad attended in Toronto..lol

24. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

Just got back from chores and i find myself in “The Mia Show”….reminds me of another self centered person who must be the center of everyone’s attention at all times.

25. Ines said on May 24th, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Hey Ian, come an visit Austria – would love to see you here :-) . Greetings from Vienna.

26. mia said on May 24th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

@Keane:

And were did I mention that they invite journos to these parties? Because I didn`t! Really some people have zero reading comprehension! Now go on and kiss Ian`s behind Keane. Nobody does that better than you!

By the way I am more than capable of distinguishing between the sex tape of Paris Hilton that may or may not have been leaked with her consent (and that she clearly provited from publicity wise) and the sex tape of Collin F. that was shot for private purpose only but was non the less used against him by his ex girlfriend!

27. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Lol oh Keane! Now she/he has accused you as well of “having zero reading comprehension”….I find myself in good company. Mia, if anyone is an ass licker it’s you hun, i’m so sorry you find your heart so filled with bitterness and hate and feel a great need to vent it upon us. It is nice to know though, that we have an authority on sex tapes in our midst. When Angelina’s sex tape comes out, you can review it for the audience, no?@mia:

28. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Angelina should up Mia’s allowance for such staunch support, or maybe she will give her a dog for Christmas?

29. Alissa said on May 24th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Ewwwww… A wild orgy with that creepy-looking clown? Were Celine and her creepy husband there?

30. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

@Alissa:
    Why don’t you all wait and read the book before you start with the ewwee because I really do not think that is going to be the portrait of this man.I remember when IAN was blogging on Rizia and I believe she was at one time his friend, she turned out to be as manipulative as AJ.

31. mooki said on May 24th, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Katie Holmes in DC for Memorial Day Concert, sans Tommy Boy. Per various sources, I’ve heard that she had to smuggle Suri and her mother into a hotel to escape paps prying about the breakup (no she wasn’t protected by the Sea Org bouncers/security thank god, a publicist/agent type shooed the photogs away)

32. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

@mia:

Mia sweetie, darling, flower of my youth and joy of my life, most wondrous contributor to this blog since the noble Caea/Claea who defended the rights of disabled people with her expert command of the stapler, your insight and knowledge floors me, your powers of argument and rhetoric bring me to my knees. I thought I had known love before but it was but nothing until I smelt the delicious, fragrant rose of wisdom that is sweet Mia. She is my life, my love, my east, my west, my…. oh fuck it I’m sure you get the picture. MIA RULES OK? MIA IS GOD. WHY ISN’T THERE A GOSPEL ACCORDING TO ST MIA?????? No-one else who has ever lived has such an all-encompassing, omnisicent grasp of the world, in particular all matters celebrity, in particular, particular who does and does not attend orgies and in particular, particular, particular, who does and does not takes snaps on their camera phone when they are there. So I ask you now all-knowing one, oracle of celebdom and sooth-sayer of all tihngs orgiastic and photographic, who are these said photographers of said orgies? If its not the partcipants, if its not some journo trying to get a scoop, who the bleeding heck do you think is taking the freaking pictures dumbo????

Good Lord where do we find these people, are we attracting all the bottom feeders of the internet? Just one troll with sense, just one, that is all I ask, why do all of them sound like they’ve just been hatched out of an egg? Seriously what are we doing to attract these freaks? Shall we just put an advert out on http://www.cluelessfreaksoftheworldunited.com and direct them all here? We might as well cut to the chase with these people hadn’t we? Lord, I give up. Just one, just one intelligent troll with a grasp on reality and an argument is all I ask. Why do we only get people who only come out when its a full moon? Oh I give up.

33. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

BTW re: http://www.cluelessfreaksoftheworldunited.com – that is not an actual website to my knowledge, please do not click on that link, but I am thinking of buying that web address and setting up a site to specifically honour the contributions to this site of great intellects such as Caea/Claea and Mia. It will be the site for gossip blog posters who appear to have recently hatched out of an egg and/or ony come out when it is a full moon. What do you think, is it a good idea?

34. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Great idea and stick Wynter’s bigotted ass there with Mia, Well, and WTF. I refuse to play their game any longer and choose to remain placid and contentedly posting on IAN’s subjects. From this point i shall ignore their juvenile rantings …@Keane:

35. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

I’m really looking forward to IAN’s book Angelina Jolie; A Fairy Tale being published. I’m an avid reader with a collection of non-fiction books i enjoy referencing. There is no way a single “civilian” could do the research, find those willing to talk about intimate knowledge of her and her ways as IAN has done. Should be a great read. And looking forward to tomorrow’s Biggest Blockbuster Ever!! IAN, we appreciate you, and respect you.

36. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

@Patty Anne:

Yeah Wynter’s got to go though, behaviour like that is not acceptable on any blog, and she has the nerve to accuse me of being banned from a number of blogs/forums, I have never been banned from anywhere in my life! This bitch is hysterical seriously. She says she’s going to “embarrass me” and I should take some time to digest her words? WTF!!! Does she seriously think any thing she say matters to us other than to think what a vile, hateful specimen of society she is? This blog is attracting the worst of hateful bastards on the net, it really is. We need a “report abuse” button like other blogs, it can’t go on. Who on earth does this bitch think she is “you should choose your battles carefully”, what the fuck is that supposed to mean, is that a threat? These our words on a page, what’s she going to do, jump out of my computer and attack me? Seriously, this is all getting way too nasty for me. I’ve never encountered such vile people on the internet in my life. Its ruining it for me.

37. Jean said on May 24th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

LOL just thought I’d interrupt the mia thread one more time to say I’ll be in Vienna in August too so if Ian’s around then I’ll buy him a coffee and pastry or maybe a nice Kartausen-Bräu to celebrate his book’s success. Cheerio mein Leberknödel!

38. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

I have done what i never thought i would have to do here. I have emailed IAN and begged him to ban Wynter and this verbal attack on his loyal bloggers. It’s totally unacceptible behavior, and i refuse to sit here and put up with it. Ignorning his/her posts helps to a degree, however , the continuous , insane ranting and raving disruppts the flow of chat and discussion. Hopefully if enough of IAN’s regulars email with the same request, he will take afirmative action and ban that sorry sob@Keane:

39. HisHighness said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:05 pm

@Jean:
    thanks for your support Jean. You are very insightful. Look forward to the coffee in Vienna.

40. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

Anxiously awaiting your book on Angelina Jolie…..when is it due to be published and can i order an advance copy through Amazon?
    @HisHighness:

41. HisHighness said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:13 pm

@Patty Anne:
    i can’t say when it’s coming out because the book is embargoed – meaning i’m not allowed to give out any info till it comes out. It will be indepth.

42. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Thank you for what you can say…i will be waiting patiently….who am i kidding…lol. I’m very anxious to get my hands on a copy….wink!!

43. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Wynter is now posting attacks upon Keane on the previous blog….Brad and Angie Stoned? What a horrible, empty person that one is. To have a heart so filled with meaningless hate for people he/she has never met before and yet to stay popping up on one post then another attacking in such a vile manner is nothing less than mentally ill….sick! Sorry Keane, Kate, all others, that we have to endure such vile B.S.

44. Canuck said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:22 pm

@HisHighness:
    Hey, welcome back, how’s the jet lag? Can we do something about the troll that has been disrupting things here?

45. Astro said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:30 pm

IAN: To feel you happy, more gossips:

Ange & Brad — They’re faking!

46. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

@Patty Anne:

Yep I think we got a live one right there!!!! She is now accusing me of not really being a lesbian!!! Sorry I am now LMAO at her, she’s a psychoanlayst’s wet dream! I suggest anyone with an interest in psychology get there now and start assessing stat! (Hopefully it will end up with a section!). And she came on here to accuse us all of “hating” Jolie and said I was “playing into my angry bull dykish persona” and she is erupting with a venom I have never witnessed the like of before in my life! Go over and check it out, its hysterical. I genuinely do think we have an escapee from the looney bin here folks, there genuinely could not be any other explanation that I can think of!

47. HisHighness said on May 24th, 2009 at 5:58 pm

@Patty Anne:
    for more info on the book visit http://www.transitmedias.com

48. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

Thank you, very interesting there. October 09 …. got it….going to get it….I like the way you have set that up@HisHighness:

49. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

@HisHighness:
    Hope you have rested up, it is Monday in Austria and England where dome of your fans are, yes? LOL

Cheers IAN!

50. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:24 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I like it too cept could have found a less flattering pic of Jolie ha ha

51. HisHighness said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:24 pm

@Kate:
    cheers backatcha Keane – you rock!!!!! We’re having a few legal concerns getting the new post up – hopefully we’ll be able to get it up soon.

52. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

IAN….is the big news tomorrow anything to do with….Angie saying she is preggers again?

53. HisHighness said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

and Kate, YOU ROCK TOO!

54. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:27 pm

Drats @ legal concerns…. :-( We know you are doing your best to get it cleared so you can post it IAN…we will wait, i’m sure this will be worth it

55. Vittorio said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

This book and this fellow sound fascinating. I can’t wait to read it. Biographies are my favorite. Thanks Ian!I

56. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

@HisHighness:
    ohhhh that must be why vicious wynter is here today ?

Ah , yes that seems to be the pattern, we will send positive thoughts. yes we can!

57. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

@HisHighness:
    thanks IAN seems we are being ripped to shreds today now I understand why

Rock on, we will all rock with you!

Kate

58. Patty Anne said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:39 pm

I think i have a great plan to use when we get Wynter or others like her here….we will all, each and every one of us….((((((((((((( Hug The Hell Out Of Them )))))))))))))))))) as a response to each personal, vicious attack….drive em nutz@Kate:

59. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:46 pm

@Patty Anne:

I second that motion. I have already declared my undying and eternal love for Queen of Hayte, Wynter (you know you got to throw those aggressive y’s in where you can, you know just to add to the venom!). I know I’m not really a lesbian (I’ve just been making that up for effect apparently), but I have been TURNED by Wynter! I am thinking of meeting up with her in an S&M bar and playing dom and sub a la Ange and Brad. What does everyone think?!

Cheers to you too Ian, hope all is well for the go ahead with the story tomorrow.

60. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 6:54 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Do you guys ever watch The Dog Whisperer? Every time the dog heads in the wrong direction he just calmly goes. sseee sseee LOL and the dog stops right there and gets back on track so if you see me do that to you guys ahem… Keane LOL that means .. Pact..

61. Who cares what you do? said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:02 pm

@keane:Your sin dear Keane is appointing yourself the knower of all. You jump on anyone that contradicts your opinion…and here you are now, jumping on people who haven’t even commented to you, or … have they? Remember, sign out, log off and sign in again BEFORE you log in again as Ian. JMOI

62. Keane said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:07 pm

@Patty Anne:

I think someone needs a hug! I’ll let you do the honours! Night all, catch you tomorrow x

63. Who cares what you do? said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:07 pm

@mia:Unless Ian has a rubber neck, it’s impossible to kiss his own arse. Ian is Keane, Keane is Ian. It was outed on another blog site a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely hilarious.

64. Who cares what you do? said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:10 pm

@HisHighness:Sure you have legalities to overcome. Bullshit. You ALWAYS say this when you have nothing to write about.

65. I'm on the bidet said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

Dang, Ian, your life is about 1,000 times more interesting than mine! You go to Cirque Du Soleil (they will give you a pass I’m confident of that) and Austria, I sit home and come up with peculiar screen names.

Best of luck with your court battles . . . why must everything end up in court!?!

If the Austrians give you any grief, I suggest breaking out in song . . . “Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun . . .” then run like hell over a mountain pass.

66. site stats said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:18 pm

67. site stats said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:20 pm

@Canuck:Yeh Call the Waambulance. You all need someone to attend to the slather you’ve worked yourselves into over this trash.

68. I'm on the bidet said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:26 pm

@Who cares what you do?:
    “Unless Ian has a rubber neck, it’s impossible to kiss his own arse. Ian is Keane, Keane is Ian. It was outed on another blog site a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely hilarious.”
    I don’t mean to go all Spartacus on you mia, but I too am Ian. So is Patty Anne, Kate, Constant Gardener, Canuck, and everyone else here but you . . . okay not really but wasn’t Kirk Douglass good in that movie?

69. I'm on the bidet said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:27 pm

Erm I didn’t mean to direct that at mia, sorry I’m new at this.

70. Vittorio said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

@Keane:
    that’s a helluva plan! Go get them tiger!!!!! Can we watch you beat them?

71. Kate said on May 24th, 2009 at 7:44 pm

@Who cares what you do?:
    lmao, you think Keane is IAN om goodness that takes it all.

72. SZ said on May 24th, 2009 at 8:00 pm

@Who cares….: On what blog site was this allegation?

73. Different Guest said on May 24th, 2009 at 9:20 pm

@Keane:In order for Mia to make snaps for the camera of her love making wouldn’t that require another live body? I guess she could masturbate to photos of the golden couple, but that just doesn’t have the same effect.

74. Sosolala said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:11 am

Don’t you have blue eyes (or grey ones) yourself behind these cool sunglasses? Greetings from Austria. :)

75. Z said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:24 am

What is with all the insane trolls!!!! Yikes!

76. mia said on May 25th, 2009 at 3:24 am

Seems like I got a little distracted with the Cirque du Soleil stuff. All I wanted to do is point out that if the poster who claimed that his friends participated at the o.rgies could show some pictures this could support Ian`s claims. Really that wasn`t too had to understand now was it?

Back to the main topic of this website. I am still waitning for Ian`s answer to the following:

@HisHighness:

77. Canuck said on May 25th, 2009 at 6:17 am

@mia:
    >>>Really so your friends participated in these “orgies”? How very digusting of them. I am sure you can post some pictures of these “orgies” no?<<<

Don’t see much in there about wanting the poster to “support Ian’s claims”, looks to me like you were just trying to slag off another poster here because you didn’t like what they said. Shame there is no edit button, isn’t it?

78. keane said on May 25th, 2009 at 6:56 am

Aw this is all getting just too priceless for words now I am ROTFLMAO again! This is such a great example of the logic of the loon. I was outed on another site as being Ian?!!! Ha ha ha!!!! So one poster accused me of being Ian & they all took that as gospel? But they say there is no proof 4 any of the stories Ian has posted here? Wow that is some logic there right?! I love these people where the hell do we find them, seriously it must be on day release from the looney bin I can’t think of any other explanation. And then Queen of Hate Wynter who knew 4 a fact I had been banned from several blogs/forums & was going 2 embarrass me with that info but couldn’t tell me what a single one of those blogs were! Seeing as I’ve only ever regularly commented on one other blog & I’m not banned from there I am really curious 2 find out what these blogs might be! These poor deluded fools, I assume someone must said it on another blog & they have taken it as gospel & accepted as fact. But none of Ian’s stories can be true because he hasn’t shown them any proof – the logic of the troll – priceless! And I am also simultaneously both an angry bull dyke, not really a lesbian at all, go on about myself 2 much but am actually in fact Ian in disguise cause this has been “outed” on another site. Brilliant! I wonder who might have tried 2 plant that little seed in their mind? And can you believe how obsessed with us these people are, do they literally have no other topics of conversation?! Wow and they accuse us of being obsessed with Jolie & IUC. Truly priceless, truly, truly priceless!

79. mooki said on May 25th, 2009 at 6:59 am

turns out Cruise was definitely in DC (he didn’t arrive w/ Katie and the tot), but he had a different motive: he visited the Holocaust Museum (*rolls eyes*) and basically used it as a promotion for the cult (it backfired).

80. mia said on May 25th, 2009 at 7:01 am

@Canuck:

Are you looking for a fight? Here you go: the fact remains that it WOULD support Ian`s claims if the poster showed some pictures. Now can we leave it at that?

81. Ladislav Maier said on May 25th, 2009 at 7:03 am

you don’t understand what’s that all for…
    all the things he sais about those promis are obviously wrong, he is always talking about a “source”. I don’t really believe that there is a source, but I think it’s a way to become rich, because the PR is sensational.
    Probably Brad and Angeline are working together with IUC, you see the effect => PR for IUC and for Brangelina.
    You know its not important if its positve or negative press, but if people are not talking about you, you are lost.

greets from austria

82. Canuck said on May 25th, 2009 at 7:09 am

@keane:
    Actually Keane, soon there will be entire message boards dedicated to “outing” you. And shortly after that, you’ll start to see gossip rag articles claiming that you and AJ are having a torrid affair, except you might be doing Brad as well, because you’re only pretending to be a lesbian after all. Rejoice, you are now famous, LOL

83. Canuck said on May 25th, 2009 at 7:14 am

@mia:
    Of course it would. Maybe there are some in his book. Out of the thousand or so people that he interviewed for it, maybe someone had a photo to donate.

Personally, if it were me and I was going to publish a book on the guy who is about the 500th richest person on the planet, I would absolutely make sure I had my ducks in a row or it would be the utter end of my career. I suspect that Ian has thought of that. He published. If he’s just making things up, I’m sure we’ll all hear about it when/if the lawsuit is eventually filed, and more importantly, won by Mr. Laliberte.

84. mooki said on May 25th, 2009 at 8:16 am

Mia = Brangie publicist?

85. Patty Anne said on May 25th, 2009 at 8:28 am

Not defamation of character but a TELLING OF THE TRUTH which is based upon facts, many of which have come out of Angelina’s mouth. Angie may be able to put spins on facts in order to appear to be what she is not, however, in a free society one has the right to investigate , discover, and inform. IAN is doing all three. I hereby declare this to be “LOVE A LOON DAY” ((((((((((((((((((( mia ))))))))))))))))) bless your heart sweetie…you can’t help yourself i know….take two and lay down for an hour@mia:

86. Patty Anne said on May 25th, 2009 at 8:31 am

True Z…but then look at their IDOL they WORSHIP. She stands for functioning insanity at it’s worst. They idolize her, therefore emulate her behavior. Sad isn’t it? One has to pity them, for they know not what they do…..@Z:

87. Patty Anne said on May 25th, 2009 at 8:33 am

Lol….next LOON attack what say we all add IAN to the end of our posted nicks? i.e. Patty IAN anne?….lol@I’m on the bidet:

88. Patty Anne said on May 25th, 2009 at 8:34 am

oh what a funny! thank you so very much….i’m laughing my arse off here at your doe….a deer….a female deer and run like hell for the pass comment……again thank you for the laugh@I’m on the bidet:

89. Patty Anne said on May 25th, 2009 at 8:36 am

I love The Dog Whisperer, and yes, i’ve been known to “sssssssssssst” myself off and on….it’s a pact
    @Kate:

90. Keane said on May 25th, 2009 at 9:21 am

@I’m on the bidet:

To continue the Spartacus theme, I AM IAN!!!!! Just call me Keaneian in future and this site must now be referred to as http://www.keaneianundercover.com, snappy hey?

91. I'm on the bidet said on May 25th, 2009 at 9:25 am

@Patty Anne:
    “Lol….next LOON attack what say we all add IAN to the end of our posted nicks? i.e. Patty IAN anne?….”

Hmm, in such circumstances should I post as “I’m on the bidet, IAN” or “IAN on the bidet”? Probably Ian wouldn’t mind the former, but the latter he might find all wet.

92. Canuck said on May 25th, 2009 at 9:26 am

@Keane:
    I think the next loon attack, there should be I AM IAN, I AM IAN TOO, IAN IS I, NO YOU GIT I’M IAN, BUGGER OFF YOU’RE NOT IAN I AM, etc etc LOL

93. sama said on May 25th, 2009 at 9:47 am

Ian where is the blockbuster??????????????????????????????????

94. Patty Anne said on May 25th, 2009 at 9:51 am

RFLMAOoooooo…oh my, never considered your nick before i suggested we add IAN to our posted nicks…but I’m on the bidet IAN sounds rather like an invite!!….lol@I’m on the bidet:

95. Canuck said on May 25th, 2009 at 10:38 am

Is it Monday yet? ;)

96. Keane said on May 25th, 2009 at 11:34 am

We are funny now aren’t we? We defo have to do that next time a troll strikes, we have to recreate that scene from Spartacus in internet gossip blog form. Hey, we like to hit the artistic heights on this blog. I’m sure Ian will be happy to hear he is being played by cinematic great Kirk Douglas. Bagsy being CZJ in this little analogy. Yes I know she wasn’t techinically in Spartacus but I’ll slip on a toga and act butch for the purposes of the crucial scene. So are we going to get this story today, what do people think? I know its only midday where Ian is so maybe it is a bit early to find out….

97. Canuck said on May 25th, 2009 at 11:37 am

It’s Monday my time… looks at clock… ;)

98. Ray Catone said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

@sama:
    Girlfriends, I asked Ian the same question. I think he’s waiting for this post to reach 100 comments. Te Amo, SRRC

99. cuze said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

@Ray Catone:
    Hey Sugar

100. cuze said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

@Ray Catone:
    Good to hear from ya!

101. sama said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

@Ray Catone:

One to go hahaha LOL

102. Kate said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

@Ray Catone:
    Hey SUGAR Sweetie, that is good to know he has it worked out. You know, someone pointed this out before, but when you guys announce something like that about the posts, it annoys some, pisses off others, and in general would probably better to just wait silently lol til it does. These loons will now use that in there next rant. I am so sick of them, and Wynter takes them all, oh and now back as Winter. rolling eyes. I thing they have us all as posing as IAN at this point, and wow have we all been insulted, you included, he he. Just a thought, none of my business though of course. :)

103. sama said on May 25th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

There is still no sign of jennifer? Maybe she is on a vacation??

104. I'm on the bidet said on May 25th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

@sama:
    “There is still no sign of jennifer? Maybe she is on a vacation??”
    She’s off pondering important career decisions, like if her next movie should be a romantic comedy, or a romance movie with comedic overtones.

105. Anneonymous said on May 25th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Hey Ian, sorry to hear about what your family went through. Glad they could make it on the boat over. May that chapter of history never be repeated. If you don’t mind me saying, it does explain a lot about your attitude toward Jolie. Not that she doesn’t deserve to be criticized for a lot of other things, too, but her statements and actions a la the Arab world were disturbing. And I just don’t see how anyone could make a movie about the widow of a man who was beheaded and then be sympatico towards the beheaders. She is just creepy.

106. jlmozzb said on June 20th, 2009 at 1:01 am

1kwJ4O sysywsauonrk, [url=http://pkvbragxcynw.com/]pkvbragxcynw[/url], [link=http://pazpttwagblv.com/]pazpttwagblv[/link], http://ryvqdyfimdhb.com/