IUC World Exclusive: Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown Have Been Stoned and Gay Ever Since They Met

Posted on May 12th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

This according to a musician who has recorded and toured with Whitney for years:  “Her marriage to Bobby was only a marriage of convenience for both of them.  They’re both gay and have had other people on the side ever since they first hooked up at the Soul Train Awards back in ‘89.  Just like her previous boyfriend Eddie Murphy, Bobby was gay.  It was a union to have children and to maintain their homosexual life on the side.  Being together was an ingenious way for both of them to keep hiding in the closet.  I’m not sure what they’re up to now but I know that a recently Whitney was seeing a white young actress at least half her age.” The source added that Whitney’s late father wanted to kill Bobby Brown for ruining his daughter’s life and career.  “John thought that Bobby was a punk and he hired a few guys from the hood to take care of him.  Unfortunately he got sick.  If not for this stroke of fate for Bobby, bobby  would be six feet under today.  John was the man responsible for everything in Whitney’s career.  It went all down the drain when Bobby arrived on the scene.  Unfortunately, Whitney remained estranged from John till the day he died.  It was the most ugly showbiz family feud ever.”  The top NYC musician went on to tell IUC that Brown’s addiction to drugs over the years was fuelled by a homosexual relationship that went sour.  “He was in love with a leading male actor who got like himself got married to hide his sexuality,” the source said.  “As a condition of the marriage the wife insisted her husband stop seeing Brown.” Developing…

1. Elle said on May 12th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

I remember YEARS ago there was a hollywood rumor that WH, Kelly McGillis and Jodie Foster were in a love triangle. Apparently, one of them walked in on the other two and there was DRAMA! So, recently, KMcG came out. Hmmmm…

2. Putznasher said on May 12th, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I have serious doubts that the baby machine known as Bobby Brown is gay. I do believe that Whitney only married him to beard her sexual orientation.

3. esmerelda said on May 12th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

@Putznasher:
    I know! He has kids everywhere and spends mucho time dodging child support.

4. Keane said on May 12th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

@ Putznasher – Ian may mean bi, we’ll have to ask. He tends to use gay as a catch-all term for people who engage in homosexual activity. I mean, one would assume that Eddie Murphy is also bi as he has fathered a lot of kids. I don’t know much about BB though other than with regard to his trainwreck marriage to Whitney. So again I ask the question, is there anyone in HW who isn’t gay/bi or whacked out on drugs? Can we think of any possible candidates?

5. joanne said on May 12th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Her drug problem cost her a good career. She had a good voice. On the real couple I will go with Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara.

6. Putznasher said on May 12th, 2009 at 3:37 pm

@Keane:

Thanks for explaining that. I still doubt that Bobby would be bi, but hey anything is possible.

7. Keane said on May 12th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

@ Putznasher – they’re either both bi and have homosexual things on the side or both gay and just bearding for each other otherwise it wouldn’t work. There have been rumours about her forever though, she was supposed to be seeing her female assistant in the very early stages of her career (like teenage years I think). I actually heard that her family were pleased she got with BB because at least he was a man! I guess they may have changed that idea after a while though! I don’t know what Whitney’s deal with regard to the drugs though, why she fucked up her career and life with them. Wasn’t she from a showbiz family anyway? Its not like she was from the wrong sides of the tracks or anything. I wonder…

@ joanne – God I don’t even know who they are, they must be quite obscure!

8. joanne said on May 12th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

They were married for 50 years, are Ben Stillers parents and a comedy team. They also did stage and he played Seinfields father on Seinfield.

9. mooki said on May 12th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

there was a rumor that Bobby and Eddie Murphy had a fling….

10. Elle said on May 12th, 2009 at 10:19 pm

In the American black community, we call allegedly straight, often married men who partake with men on the side “on the down low” or on the “dl”. A married man who makes babies who is also on the dl isn’t exactly unheard of. There’s an expression for it, afterall. Homosexuality is extremely frowned upon in the black community so the interchangeable use of gay and bi would perfectly fit this blind.

As a side note, I saw Whitney Houston in public once – in the 80’s I would say – the height of her career and I can honestly say she was one of the most beautiful, petite, perfect doll-faced women I have ever seen in person. She was so perfect, she looked photoshoped. For real.

11. Z said on May 12th, 2009 at 10:23 pm

@Elle:
    Hey Elle, thanks for the info…I didn’t know some of that.

12. Z said on May 12th, 2009 at 10:26 pm

@Elle:
    I just read that recently.

They look totally stoned in this pic…or like they were crying all night.

13. Tigerlilly said on May 12th, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Bobby Brown is not gay. He may be bisexual, but he is not gay. Unless he’s chosen team sausage in the last 5 years or so which is possible, I have it on good authority that he likes/(liked?) the sushi too…Now Whitney? I’ve heard rumors about her since the late ’80’s. I dunno what to think about that. I think she is/was bi. I think she and Bobby had hot sex. I think they even loved each other in their own Sid and Nancy way…. One true love they OBVIOUSLY shared was drugs. I think, though, she has always had female lovers on the side. That’s only my opinion based on the gossip I’ve heard.

14. kmger said on May 13th, 2009 at 9:16 am

@Elle:
    at 5′10″ i wouldn’t call whitney petite.

15. Mary said on May 13th, 2009 at 10:22 am

You beat me to it kmger. Whitney is hardly petite or else she’s lying about her height.

16. Keane said on May 13th, 2009 at 10:28 am

@ kmger and Mary – doesn’t petite mean small-boned as well as small in height? People say I’m petite and I’m 5ft 8.5ins.