IUC Exclusive: Champ Tyson Threatened and Planned to Kill A-Lister Brad Pitt

Posted on May 7th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Sorry Sugar, don’t mean to rain on your parade but you tried to scoop me.   And I ain’t gonna make the good people wait for this one.  So, here it is:

IUC has learned former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson threatened to kill Hollywood A-list actor Brad Pitt several times for dating the love of his life, actress Robin Givens.  “There was huge competition between the champ and Brad Pitt to get Robin to walk down the aisle,” Richard Singer, a former friend of Tyson told IUC today.  “The champ wanted to kill Pitt because he refused to back off Robin.  He called him and told him he’d have him knocked off if he didn’t back off.  He did this several times.”  Singer went on to say that Tyson hired a professional hitman to kill Pitt.  “He paid him 20 grand upfront,” he said.  “But he changed his mind and decided he’d to the job himself.  Believe me, as we all know Mike was more than capable of killing Pitt with one punch.”

In 2007, Givens reflected on her past relationship with Pitt, saying “I can remember walking down the street with him in New York and everybody going, ‘Come on Robin, don’t give up on the brothers yet!”

****UPDATE**** IUC has confirmed that Tyson bought a gun and took target practice to plan to shoot Pitt in the head.  A source close to Tyson told IUC he didn’t want to kill him bare handed in fear of being caught. Developing…

****UPDATE**** Major Blockbuster tonight around 6:30pm est.  Stay tuned!

1. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 10:55 am

I remember this very well and went it went down. She trashed him in bed and still does today because she caught heat from the brothers. Brad did at one point say he quit seeing her because of the threats from Mike but he never indicated he wanted to marry her or that he wanted to kill him? I have a task for you IAN, can you find one girfriend that Brad dated for at least 6 months after he was 21 years old that he has not tried to marry?

just one? LOL

2. heavensinyou said on May 7th, 2009 at 10:56 am

Brad talk about this years ago….and so did Robin. The story is Brad was at Robin’s apartment when Tyson should up and threatened to beat the crap out of Pitt. Brad say he fled Robin’s apartment and never went back.

3. Mama San said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:03 am

Heard this one too, he broke up with her cos’ of the heat from Mike.

4. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:12 am

I have never heard of this in my life. I knew Brad and Robin dated, but that’s it. I had no idea about the threats. Robin is a dummy IMO. She chased the money and got beaten to a pulp.

5. heavensinyou said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:22 am

@heavensinyou:

’should up’ s/b ’showed up’….I’m not really a moron. :-)

6. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:30 am

@Kate:
    ate, I have a theory about that…a combination of his Southern Baptist upbringing and the thinking “if I’m married to a woman then I can’t be bi or gay, I’m just experimenting”

JMHO

7. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:39 am

I do remember.

8. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:41 am

So Ms. Robin is black? So is Pitt/Robin the ebony/white that keeps being referenced in these posts?

9. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:41 am

@too curious:
    could be but Could be but Brad seems to wear his heart on his sleeve especially when he was young and got hurt often by his girlfriends. I think he loves being in love , the romance and he just likes sex any which way he can get it. LOL

10. sama said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:42 am

Ads by Google

“Ange dragged Olivier onto the dance floor,” an eyewitness tells. “She had her back up against his front grinding with her butt. It was very, very flirty.”

Rate this Article:
    Currently 0/5 12345 Be the first to rate me.

Tags:wyclef jeanolivier martinezjohn mayerbrad pitthollywood los angeles californiaAngelina JolieSource: Brad Pitt runs to ex-wife Jennifer Aniston?

Related ContentMore from angelin More from Film,TV & radio Republish this Article
    Adopting children from other culture | 3 views | By kay_pierre | in Parenting

Adopting children from other culture . This will be on adopting children from other culture…

Hollywood rings up curtain on power play | 1 views | By yerxa | in General

Keira Knightley, Gordon Ramsay and Danny Boyle should all be watching with interest the agreed merger of Endeavor, …

Hollywood industry | 22 views | By kay_pierre | in Job Hunting

Hollywood industry. This will be about how to start as an actor…

Beyonce, Museum Get Pranked By Vienna Radio Station | 2 views | By yerxa | in Music

Just a week after someone released a fake audio recording of Beyoncé that was supposed to be from a “Today” show a…

Bodyguard Wants to Spill the Brangelina Beans | 2 views | By Heaven123 | in Human Interest

A former bodyguard for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie has been shopping around a tell-all memoir and TV show of his t…

Jordan is preparing a very nice holiday to her husband | 1 views | By angelin | in Film,TV & radio

British Jordan is determined to take the most off the holiday in Cyprus that she prepared for her husband, singer P…

Mercedes-Benz S-Class Facelift Official Details Released | 1 views | By angelin | in Cars

Mercedes has officially unveiled the facelifted 2010 Mercedes S-Class less than 24 hours after we first published p…

BMW 760Li & 760i Revealed with Newly Developed 6-Liter V12 Twin Turbo Engine | 1 views | By angelin | in Cars

Power flows to the rear wheels through a newly developed eight-speed automatic transmission that was designed to pr…

Wolfram Alpha the software that is going to revolutionize the internet | 1 views | By angelin | in General

Although the system is new, it has attracted huge interest among specialists in the Internet….

Schwarzenegger wants debate over legalizing marijuana | 3 views | By angelin | in Human Interest

Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, says the start of discussions on the legalization and taxation of ma…

The Greatest News of Celebrities | 1 views | By devilsnani | in Film,TV & radio

The Greatest News of Celebrities see now here…

America’s Next Top Model Recap Wednesday May 6, 2009 “Take Me To The Jungle” Cycle 12 | 182 views | By NyaniJones | in Film,TV & radio

The final four contestants are dressed as exotic birds for a photo shoot with Tyra, a model breaks down during pane…

American Idol Recap Season 8 Tuesday , May 5th 2009 | 93 views | By NyaniJones | in Film,TV & radio

American Idol Recap Season 8 Tuesday , May 5th 2009.. How did they do?…

British Soaps – Just Weird | 6 views | By pawilliams1 | in Film,TV & radio

There is an abundance of British soap operas that take up people’s entire evenings. I think they are weird and I’l…

Copy to clipboardBrad Pitt runs to ex-wife Jennifer Aniston?Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt is back in the arms of wife Jennifer Aniston as his relationship with Angelina Jolie sours reports Womans Day. “Brad needed to talk to someone who knows him, who understands him, and who understands what he wants out of life,” says a source close to the couple. “Brad and Jen were always best friends first and lovers second. Even when they decided to separate they took a romantic holiday together. So it makes sense that he would reach out to Jen while he’s so low.” While Brad, 43, had only intended to pour his heart out to Jen, insiders say it wasn’t long before the couple were reminiscing about old times and how much they miss one another — even ending up in a passionate embrace reports Life and Style. Brad also confessed to Jennifer Aniston, “I think I made a huge mistake leaving you.” Meanwhile, gossips claim to show Brad Pitt how the game is played, Angelina Jolie openly flirted with Olivier Martinez and Wyclef Jean – two men she has been romantically linked to in the past. After Brad refused to attend her directorial debut, Angelina Jolie decided to flaunt her sexual power. Heading to a club with the handsome pair, as well as brother James Haven who Brad does not get along with, Angelina was in full party mode.”Ange was definitely letting her hair down,” says an onlooker. But it was the actress’s saucy dance moves with reported former fling Olivier that most shocked party guests.”Ange dragged Olivier onto the dance floor,” an eyewitness tells. “She had her back up against his front grinding with her butt. It was very, very flirty.”Content Source: Brad Pitt runs to ex-wife Jennifer Aniston? – Bukisa.com

11. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:44 am

Where is this woman now? Is she still around and in hollywood? Could he (Pitt) be back with her?

12. sama said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:45 am

13. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:46 am

And look at that hair – I assume that is the hapless Mr. Pitt? It looks like bangs he is hiding behind! :-)

14. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:50 am

@sama:
    WOW!

15. cuze said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:54 am

@sama:
    Is that an old article or one that came out recently?

16. Patty anne said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:01 pm

After reading the posts about Brad, i’m of the mind that he is no better than Jolie. He is looking for a Mother figure who will accept all his sexual adventures, not fuss at him when he is bad, will protect him from his own actions, …. in other words, a woman who will assume responsibility for his bad actions and keep quiet. He’s addicted to sex too it seems, always trying to find a partner who will scream, Brad! You’re The Best!, but never finding one. Most of his relationships other than with Jolie who seems to be his female counterpart, have been nurturing rather than sexual relationships. I think Bradley has some serious mental issues of his own, and brought this baggage with him from Missouri years ago. I pity (hehe) any woman who takes him on. I see him for what he is more clearly now, and all i can say is RUN Jen! RUN!

17. LurkeyLoo said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Yes, the hair and that shirt he has on….how very late 80s/early 90s. Ahhh…fashion. Pretty sure I was still “pegging” my jeans back then….and I’m also pretty sure I single handedly depleted the ozone quite a bit with all of the hairspray. ;o) @ladybert62:

18. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

@Patty anne:
    Patty Anne – I think you just hit a homerun! Wow – I agree, Run, Jen, Run :-)

19. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

@LurkeyLoo:
    You are funny!! :-)

20. sama said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:06 pm

@cuze:
    it came out today, i found it google aniston, i believe it came from life & style but i am not sure, i found it at the site http://www.bukisa.com/articles/88468_brad-pitt-runs-to-ex-wife-jennifer-aniston

21. sama said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

@cuze:

i found it here trough google

22. heavensinyou said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

@cuze:

It’s a old article. I can’t dismiss that Robin may be half of ebony and ivory. I saw her in an interview where she seemed to regret Pitt calling it off. At the time Robin dated Pitt he had only been on television, so it was not apparent at the time that he would become such a huge celebrity. Robin said in the interview that she missed out on a great opportunity. Classic gold digger mentality.

23. sama said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

@cuze:

found it trough google, it’s from today

24. DebFrmHell said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

How is this a scoop when it has been out there for nearly 20 years? Lately, I have been disappointed with the gossip that has been filtering thru this site.

25. Bear said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

This is old news. Tyson also did this with other boyfriends that Robin had.

26. old said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:20 pm

actually i head this before years ago.

27. old said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    boy pitt is really posing in that pic isnt he?

28. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:45 pm

@ladybert62:
    Lol!

29. HisHighness said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Does anyone still love me here? A doozy is coming tomorrow – my biggest yet. This one will break it all open.

30. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

@HisHighness:
    We ALL LOVE YOU and your fabulous stories – keep them coming – you get GOLD STARS from me! :-)

31. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

@HisHighness:
    Can you give us a teaser hint?

32. Patty anne said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Of course we still love you! You have given me more fun, entertainment and information about these people than i have found anywhere else. In fact, i was beginning to believe i was alone in my disdain of this phony couple. Smooches!@HisHighness:

33. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

What directorial debut? Is this story old about about her with Martìnez and Jean?

34. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:54 pm

Hello Ian.

35. LurkeyLoo said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Ditto. Old news…@DebFrmHell:

36. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

@HisHighness:
    Yes we love love love you Ian <— if I knew how to insert hearts I would :) :) :) . Can’t wait to see what you have for us tomorrow!

*twirls around the room like a kid waiting for Christmas*

37. LurkeyLoo said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Promises…promises….@HisHighness:

38. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

@HisHighness:
    I love you! Love the articles & can’t wait for tomorrow. Love you to Sugar.

39. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

@Patty anne:
    I have become an “Ian-Junkie” – I ignore my house, my husband, my cats and my job. I live to read the stories and figure out the puzzles – I am beyond pathetic and I can’t stop! So please don’t stop now, Ian! I think sooner is better than later – so how about releasing it now! :-)

40. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    Hey you didn’t do the name thing you always do… Wycleft palate or Martinutz.

41. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

@HisHighness:
    Other than breaking it open will it answer some questions?

42. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

@HisHighness:
    Yeah, we still love you a little bit :) .

43. cuze said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

@HisHighness:
    Break it wide open, baby. Do it! kisses.

44. sama said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

if you leave jenn out of it then it’s ok, she doesn’t need this sh.t, she’s gone trough enough because of brangelina urgh

45. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

In the picture with this story, does the evil Mr. Tyson have a cast on his right arm? Why?

46. Togi said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

@HisHighness:
    Aaaahhhh, we ALL love you, Ian! From what I’ve read on your last 2 blogs and SRs blog .. it sounds very much like BP was raped and sexually humiliated. VERY much so. Hmmmmm.

47. HisHighness said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:29 pm

@cuze:
    thanks Cuze and everyone else. I’m just waiting for my lawyer’s approval. I should be able to post around 6:30 pm est tonight. Stay tuned!

48. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

@HisHighness:
    Waiting for your lawyers approval? WOW – it sounds big! I will be here with eyes wide open! :-)

49. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

@HisHighness:
    Wow Ian!!! You’ve been on a roll the last few days. Hope all is well. Thank you for all this.

50. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

You go Ian!

51. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Ian, have you ever thought what a great movie or play a thinly veiled telling of BP’s life would make: Golden Boy faces/causes trauma, must leave home, goes to Hollywood to make good, has minor success that could be derailed by death threats from a new flames ex, he survives and then is wildly successful (fame, fortune and everything that goes with it), marries and is on top of the world…and THEN he is seduced to the dark side. Can he escape the evil woman with the help of his loving ex-wife and be redeemed?????

BP is a walking cliche isn’t he????

52. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Guess I’d better take a break and get some stuff done so I can be back for the update later!!

53. dina said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Wow. Tyson is a freaking nut! But then again I’m not surprised by this. Tyson used Robin as a punching bag while they were married.

Can’t wait for the scoop later tonight Ian!

54. heavensinyou said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

@too curious:

too curious–loved the pitch….but all that drama wouldn’t fit in the time alloted for a play or a movie. Pitt’s story would need to be a mini-series or a full-blown soap opera type venue. Working title…StuPitt’s Big Blunders.

55. sinker said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Love to HisHighness and anxious for the 6:30 blockbuster

56. Susanna said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

@HisHighness: Still loving the site and I cannot wait for tonight’s blockbuster!!!

57. g said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Poll: More Moms Trust Jen Aniston With Their Kids Than Angelina Jolie

More American mothers trust Jennifer Aniston with their kids than Angelina Jolie, according to a new poll.
    Ellen DeGeneres and her partner Portia de Rossi — who have no children — topped a ParentDish.com poll of more than 10,000 moms that asked which star they would feel most comfortable leaving their kids with.
    They nabbed 31 percent of votes, while the single Aniston came in second with 22 percent. Jolie and beau Brad Pitt — who have six kids — nabbed 18 percent of votes; Oprah Winfrey got just nine percent.

From US Mag website

58. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

I wonder what the numbers would have been without Ellen & Portia. I’m surprised Jen didn’t get more, 22 to 18 is pretty close.

59. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Uh-oh had to call the legal team. Sounds HOT!!

60. benjaminbutton14 said on May 7th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

@cuze:
    bb14. Regarding the article he says Brad was 43 at the time so I guess its old.

61. Canuck said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:06 pm

@HisHighness:
    HH, I’m taking my Ipod touch on our weekend “mini-break” just so I can follow your site. That’s saying a lot, since we’re going to be smack in the middle of prime wine country, mais oui!

62. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

@Canuck:
    Damn Girl, that’s dedication.

63. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

@Canuck:
    Mais oui Canuck -admit your addiction to Ian – like I did – it will set you free (or not!) . Laughed out loud at your post! :-)

64. Togi said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

@Canuck:
    What wine country are ya going to Canuck? My old California stompin’ grounds per chance? Or something more romantic, like Italy or France?

65. stinky-inky said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

@too curious:
    Sounds like a Lifetime movie for sure.

P.S. I’m back.
    P.P.S. Hmmmm. Togi’s post made me think of BP’s role in Sleepers. Anyone see it? Pretty good based on a very good book.
    P.P.P.S. AJ’s invisible friend made me think she’s under the influence of a familiar, or maybe she’s already perfectly possessed. Now that would be a movie–call it The Exorcism of Enemy Toes.

66. Astro said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

Jennifer Aniston and Bradley Cooper.

Ok Jen: Good Looking guy!!!.

67. Togi said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

@stinky-inky:
    Per chance was the movie about a young guy who dressed up like a girl and then was gang raped at a frat party? That’s what I get from this post.

68. stinky-inky said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

@Togi:
    Movie about four kids from Hell’s Kitchen who get sent to a horror show/reformatory, get horribly abused and then several years later, when the opportunity presents itself, decide to get revenge.

69. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

@Togi
    I thought SRay’s post was about BP assaulting someone not BP getting raped. Am I wrong?

70. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:42 pm

@stinky-inky:
    The Exorcism of Enemy Toes – ROTFLMAO

71. Astro said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

ANISTON’S BAD DISGUISE

72. stinky-inky said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Thank you.

73. stinky-inky said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

@Astro:
    I thought the same thing, but couldn’t decide which Brad was real and which was the decoy.

74. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:52 pm

@stinky-inky:
    What do you mean by your comment?

75. Canuck said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

@Togi:
    Margaux. Golf and wine, what more could you ask for?

76. stinky-inky said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

@bettieboop:
    What do I mean?

Is the canoodling with BC at the after party cover for meeting with BP, or is the meeting with BP in the SUV cover for a flingee thingee with BC. I think, if I get how this HW PR works, one is meant to throw the paps/tabs/PIs off the scent of the real relationship.

77. Canuck said on May 7th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

@Canuck:
    Except for working WiFi, of course ;)

78. Canuck said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:00 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    I actually read it as BP being assaulted at a frat party. Dressed up as Bo-Peep or similar, the dress yanked up and the person continued yanking. You “yank” a guy, not a girl.

79. sama said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:01 pm

@stinky-inky:

the disguise is that bradley cooper came in for the party in a bad disguise with a hat and glasses, i do not think what you think …..

80. Togi said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:02 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    I don’t know!!!! It seemed to me that he was cross-dressing and was raped. JMO, of course. I’ve been known to be wrong on occasion. Just ask my hubby! LOL AND … it sounds to me like MT that scunge that he is, may have done the same thing to him (instead of offing him … LIVE with the humiliation, buddy!). Personally, I don’t enjoy thinking these thoughts cuz they’re EVIL and leave room for the devil. But I’m just trying to figure out this stuff!!!!!!!!!!

81. Canuck said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

@ladybert62:
    Yeah, this place is addictive. And just so Ian knows, my flight leaves darned early tomorrow morning, so if there is any way to get the new post up early, that would be fabulous.

82. Astro said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:07 pm

@stinky-inky:

I see!!!.

83. Togi said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

@Canuck:
    Crap … my response was just eaten by cyberspace! To me, at least, it would explain a lot of behavior on this crazy man’s part. Frat boys can be such idiots. What’s a fellow frat boy supposed to do? Cry to authorities that he was raped by his peers? Ice breaker, maybe it was during Rush.

84. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

@stinky-inky:
    Now I see. Smart thinking.

85. Keane said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

In unrelated news but on the general Brangelina theme, the cover of UK Grazia magazine says SJP is paying a surrogate 100,000 (can’t remember if it was £ or $) to have children for her, I think it said twins. Seems like this is the new thing in HW for those who have it all. Why go to the hassle of growing a baby in your own stomach and going through labour when you can chuck a load of cash at someone and get them to do it for you hey? I guess people are wising up to the fact you can’t lie about it and get away with it in the light of the rumours around Brange and Kidman. And it wouldn’t surprise me at all if TomKat did that either, especially if theirs is a purely contractual arrangement….

86. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

@canuck -actually its says tugging,but same thing I guess

But SR also says”more mike tyson wannabe” after he says”Mike Tyson style.” I took this to mean that he was talking about BP. That he raped someone and dated Robin just like MT.
    Maybe the victim was a guy. Maybe men were dress up in drag.

87. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

@Keane:
    Wow look what it’s come to. 1) Celebrities no longer get pregnant. Someone does it for them. 2) Celebrities not longer care for their babies/children. Someone does it for them. 3) Celebrities’ teenagers raise hell (a lot) because nobody has told them can’t or no. Someone else cleans up the mess. etc…..

88. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Tomkat didn’t have enough time to plan for a surrogate.SJP is too old to have babies. I don’t fault her. Angela Basset did this too because she was old,had twins too. Fangie just wanted press.

89. Canuck said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    Or maybe someone else tried to do the same thing to him again. He was quite the pretty boy after all. Refused to budge an inch, sounds like it wouldn’t get up for it to me…

90. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    For me, ”more mike tyson wannabe”, means what’s to appear like a tough guy but isn’t.
    ” “, ”Mike Tyson style.” , means rape. I’m just not sure if he raped or got raped.

91. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

It’s not just celebrities Bettie.People in the real world are just as shitty. Heidi Klum loves her babies and carries them too. So did Rebecca Romeijn and Marcia Cross.

92. Keane said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:34 pm

@ KvK – but regardless of the reasons, very few non-celebs can afford to leave having kids until after they’ve reached their peak in their career, and then when they find they can’t have them, pay someone else to do it for them. Its like a new trend – make sure you get the most out of your career by working right up until you’ve reached your HW sell-by-date and then if you’re too old to have kids yourself, no worries, just pay someone to do it for you. Celebs can literally pay for anything these days. I am actually amazed Madge hasn’t jumped on the bandwagon with this yet. Maybe she will now Malawi says he can’t have Mercy…..

93. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Looks like to me SRay’s trying to say that Mr. and Mrs. Slut are cut from the same cloth.Cruelhearted.

94. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    You are correct. The non celebrities are not in our face so we aren’t exposed to it. And yes, not all celebrities are like that.

95. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

@Keane
    I’m actually shocked more haven’t done this.I don’t see the big deal. A lot of gay guy couples do this and and lesbians carry their partners ivf eggs,like that Kat Cora lady. I guess these straight gals are just following their lead.Would you want to have sex with Matthew Broderick? I personally wouldn’t want IVF or a surrogate but then again I don’t want a baby.LOL. And yes expect Vadge to jump on the bandwagon.

96. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

@ Bettie
    Yeah the world is full of “Britney”moms unfortunately. Just goes to show that being a good parent doesn’t depend on the size of your bank account.

97. Keane said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

@ KvK – I actually would love to be able to pay someone to have children for me cos the thought of it horrifies me but I just see it as incredibly selfish and unacceptable. If you want to have children and can have them then I just think its the height of self-indulgence and selfishness to just pay someone else to do it for you. Especially if you are going to try to con people that you carried the children yourself. I just sense it will be the latest thing that overpaid, spoilt celebs will decide they are too posh to do. First it was rasing the kids, then it was delivering them naturally, now its bearing them at all. Why bother hey when you can get someone else to do all the hardwork for you? They really couldn’t be any more spoilt.

98. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

I don’t know SJP’s reason for using a surrogate, but it is my understanding that quite a few women who have a successful pregnancy run into problems getting pregnant a second time – I heard from a friend who tried IVF (no luck, they later adopted) that there were quite a few women at her Drs. office who had a child and when she asked was told it was common…

99. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

is it 6:30 yet?

100. DebFrmHell said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

@Keane:
    In all fairness, the woman is 44 years old and she may not be able to bear children any longer…just a thought.

101. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

@too curious:
    I’m not sure which blind item but one of them was insinuating SJP was going to do something to the above mentioned because she had a meth problem. NMO

102. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

@Keane-Oh the con.Yeah that is pretty sick.
    @too curious-how old is that SJP?

103. justhelping said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

i thought you weren’t allowed to exchange cash when using a surrogate. don’t the parents just pay for related expenses?

104. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:10 pm

SJP is on meth-What!

105. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

@bettieboop:
    I’m so sorry. Should have looked first but nooooo. Spank me. This is the blind item.

Which East Coast Resident Star forgot to pick up their child from school and had to be called and reminded from school staff? Our source claims the whole mishap was not a matter of memory, so much as it was of Methamphetamine. It’s not Ms. Fey, she’d never do something like that! (BuzzFoto via Blind Gossip)

Sarah Jessica Parker? She kind of has meth arms.

Posted by: Michael K

106. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:12 pm

@DebFrmHell:
    and at 44 (which is an ancient age in the eyes of evolution in terms of having good eggs/sperm for babies), there is the increased risk of birth defects to the child and delivery problems to the mom.

107. Hillbilly said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:13 pm

I have never posted, well, cause everyone is so good at deciphering the clues. Good job Sherlock’s. Ya’ll amaze me – honestly. I just wanted to say that I just LOVE this sight – thank you Ian. I am so happy to see someone who says don’t believe the hype and this is why. BRAVO.

Of course, the trailer comments, well, trash lives everywhere. Sometimes it just gets to dress up.

108. DebFrmHell said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

@bettieboop:
    I loves me some MK! The snarkiest bitch on the planet! HAHAHAHA!

109. cuze said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

If we get sabotaged at 6:30 because of the new post somebody please come look me up on the FF board and let me know what’s going on. TIA.

110. cuze said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

@cuze:
    I’m joking. lol

111. cuze said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:16 pm

@DebFrmHell:
    MK rocks!

112. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:17 pm

@DebFrmHell:
    He is a hoot!!!

113. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

@bettieboop:
    I obviously need to get out more. Or maybe less so I can keep up with the gossip…

114. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

@just helping-I don’t know
    I thought SJP was leaving Broderick.

115. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

@bettieboop:
    But of course HH & Sugar are the BOMB!!!

116. cuze said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

lol.. less it seems.

117. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    I know, that was to talky talky & now she’s paying to have twins. These people are f@$ked up.

118. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

@HisHighness:
    I do, I am just a backed up with my CPA right now. :)

119. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:22 pm

@Togi:
    No, don’t think so, worse than that, if it is what I am thinking of, and who is he hiding.

120. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Hmmm, Bettie that blind could be SJP.

121. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:24 pm

@Kate:
    Who is he hiding? Hiding from, or hiding them, their identity?

122. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

@Kate:
    Kate, you poor thing – all day with your CPA? Don’t get me wrong, one of my beloved big brothers is a CPA but spending all day with one on business/taxes sounds like a drag. (Oh, and I’m an accountant but still…taxes manage to be dull and agonizing at the same time)

123. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

@bettieboop:
    I want to wait and see what IAN has before I say anything on this with SR, he may reveal this

124. moo said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Is it going to be 6.30pm today or tomorrow?

125. HisHighness said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

@all – we need a few more minutes, this is major. Please, hang in there.

126. DebFrmHell said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

@HisHighness:
    refresh, refresh, refresh LOL!

127. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

XOXO. Hurry!

128. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Will do.

And now for a little wild-ass speculation to fill the time while we wait: Mike Tyson was the hit man AJ hired to help her commit suicide.

129. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:32 pm

@HisHighness:
    Well please do not get shut down, if you do, you have out emails lol
    we can be like little ants and spread the word

130. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:32 pm

I hate MK’s site.Everything is compared to some weird sex act.Every single story.

131. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

AJ is not actually human, she is an alien from another universe and that is why the twins look like wax dolls in the Japan airport photos.

132. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Suicide by ear biting.

133. DebFrmHell said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

I can see the Coroners Report:
    Death due to Knuckle Sandwich
    Manner of Death:
    Homicide

HAHAHAHA! TC you are too funny!

134. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

@too curious:
    Oh good one! Was he going to beat her to death! :-)

135. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

@DebFrmHell:
    Lainey Loon… LOL. Just kidding. She called Jen a one-trick pony today. I haven’t been to her website in weeks and the day that I visit she writes some dumb shit like that. One-trick pony…. pot calling kettle black, don’t cha think?

136. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    He does, but he’s a tard so it makes it humorous.

137. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    Who is MK? If he related everything to sex if he another one of AJ’s conquests lol?

138. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

@bettieboop:
    THat one is perfect!! :-) :-)

139. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    cha ching

140. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

@too curious:
    Stop – you guys are killing me :-)

141. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

CYA notation: All of the recent posts were just random craziness to help pass the time waiting for Ian to get the go ahead from his lawyers.

142. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

Holding my breath and treading water! :-)

143. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

MAJOR!!

144. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:38 pm

@bettieboop:
    Wish I’d thought of that LOL!

145. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:38 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    She must be getting nervous her Pitt Porn is kaput..

146. HisHighness said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:39 pm

@all – 6:50, 11 minutes from now

147. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

Absofuckinglutely!

148. DebFrmHell said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    She doesn’t allow comments on her snark, not playful but more hateful, so I rarely go there. They don’t call that site “Lamey” for nothing!

KvK,
    He runs a gossip blog. He is a gay man originally from CA but now in NYC. Unless Angie had unicorns, rainbows and glitter coming out of her ass while she was surrounded by a pack of smiling kittens, he would not be interested…LOL (HUGE)!

149. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

@HisHighness:
    Oh good, I can breathe again for the next 10 1/2 minutes…

150. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

MK is the loser who runs Dlisted.

151. moo said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

@HisHighness:
    Please hurry I can’t take the suspense! Plus I have to be up in 4 hours to get my son ready for school!

152. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:41 pm

@too curious:
    Oops, that sounded snarky and I didn’t mean it that way, just saying thanks for the update on timing. Everyone, you have time for a kitchen run or potty break!!

153. ladybert62 said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

@HisHighness:
    okey dokey – will return then – will actually do some work in the meantime! :-)

154. too curious said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:43 pm

@too curious:
    Potty break…spent way too much time with the munchkin nephews in the past two weeks (not a bad thing, just find myself using a different vocabulary

155. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

@DebFrmHell:
    LOFL!!! That was great!!!

156. Togi said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:45 pm

@Kate:
    Oh, Kate darling … that is already terrible enough for my kind heart! I can’t even begin to “go there” with the kids … child abuse is just to near and not-so dear to me personally. I am coming to realize that folks get into acting to ESCAPE their broken lives/hearts/minds. Ugh

157. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:46 pm

11 minutes until we crash.

158. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:46 pm

tick, tick, tick, tap, tap, tap,

159. bettieboop said on May 7th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    No crash. I would go into to complete withdraws. Shakes, sweats, rants,……

160. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 7th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    You’re the only person in gossip world who doesn’t like MK.

161. I'm on the bidet said on May 7th, 2009 at 8:24 pm

Ha! Love that top left picture – looks like they went to a casting call for ‘21 Jump Street’.

If Tyson said he was going to kill me, I’d run like hell too!

I don’t think Tyson has grown much as a person since those days, let’s hope he’s not a reader here . . . !

162. Z said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:15 pm

@sama:
    Hi All, sorry if I’m repeating….Brad is 45 now, so that must have been written about 2 years ago. Also, I saw the pic of AJ with Martinez….not the dancing…but obviously flirting and it was a couple years old I think…maybe 1 to 2 years old.

163. Z said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:17 pm

@heavensinyou:
    Wow…then good for him for leaving.

Didn’t Tyson rape a woman (Damn bully!!). And was it Robin? Again, sorry if I’m repeating…so much to read.

164. Z said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:20 pm

@Patty anne:
    Me, too!! Completely agree…and yep, we love you Ian. I love this site!!

165. Z said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

Smart move, Ian!!!!

166. Z said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

@Keane:
    Too posh and maybe they don’t want their bodies bent out of shape…that wouldn’t surprise me at all. Let someone else get their gut and boobs stretched out. Sad. But they are so unreal looking most of the time, these days…would not be surprising at all. Then they can use the plastic surgery for other areas. They also miss out on what I consider a miracle…but so many of them are really solely interested in appearance, fame, power, etc.

167. Z said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:44 pm

@DebFrmHell:
    Well, this is true, too…..that is a different story.

168. Kate said on May 7th, 2009 at 11:58 pm

@HisHighness:
    IAN great stories today, from both you and SR! Rocking!!

169. Alif said on May 8th, 2009 at 2:35 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    @Kate:
    I don’t like MK at all. Too perverted for my taste!

170. Alif said on May 8th, 2009 at 2:40 am

Kate;
    Was replying to AFM. How did your name get in there? Don’t rememvber clickin” your name.
    Are there gremlins stalkin’ this site?

171. Keane said on May 8th, 2009 at 9:42 am

@ Alif – I love MK, I think he is hilarious, but I do find all the talk about sex to be off-putting. Its ok now and again, but not in every post, its too repetitive if nothing else. And he talks about Phoebe Price and Shauna Sand too much for me too, I just don’t find them as funny as he does I guess. Apart from that though I genuinely think he is a comic genius and I think he should be writing scripts or have his own show. He just needs to tone down the sex talk and vary his material a bit more. There was one line that has me laughing out loud every time I think of it. Something about Sam Ronson saying to Lilo in an argument that she didn’t even know her, and what a great line that was to use in an argument because it was so cold: “I don’t know you!” and then you flounce off. He said the last time he used it was to his dry cleaner when he told him he’d raised the price on slacks – it was hilarious! Not so funny in my recounting but if you read the orginal thing I promise you’d be in stitches!

172. Angie's Fax Machine said on May 8th, 2009 at 9:48 am

I love MK and all his perverted glory. Sex is fun and it can be funny too. I just like his sense of humor.

173. bettieboop said on May 8th, 2009 at 9:55 am

@Keane:
    Agreed he’s funny.

174. Kate said on May 8th, 2009 at 7:49 pm

I am a little confused about this. Robin was married to MT from 2-17-88 ro 2-14-99 and here is an interview I found while working on Sugar Rays because at one point she claimes MT raped her while they were married- IN THIS SHE SAYS SHE DATED BRAD PITT AFTER SHE WAS DIVORCED FROM MIKE TYSON, BUT THAT IS NOT CORRECT.

(Robin Givens does interview with Essence Magazine) And she’s made her peace with Tyson, who declared bankruptcy in 2003 after a string of unfortunate personal and professional choices. While writing the book, Givens ran into her ex at the premiere of Get Rich or Die Tryin’ at the famous Mann’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles. “He hugged me and said, ‘I’m sorry and I wish you only the best.’ And I thought, Wow,” she says. Hindsight is 20/20 for Givens; she now admits she and Tyson should never have gotten married. But then she adds, “I love him. We’re still bonded in ways. I thought I failed Michael. That’s really the issue that I still struggle with. My sense of failing him. I wasn’t the person I wanted to be. I was a little girl. I wasn’t ready to marry anybody.” And what about today? Givens, who once dated Brad Pitt shortly after her divorce from Tyson, and shock jock Howard Stern in 2000, says don’t believe that she hooked up with R&B singer Tank: “There’s absolutely no truth to those rumors.” She does admit that she’s just started seeing a “friend,” an older man who she says is “very smart.” She confesses, however, whether he is The One or not, she is ready to settle down again. “I want my children to have a father. I want a husband,” she admits. But she wouldn’t sacrifice anything for the peace of mind she has found through her faith.

“I know the power of miracles and God’s grace,” Givens says. “That’s why in so many ways my life is spiraling upward.”

175. MacCrook said on May 14th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Why ruin Mike’s life more? I think he is a bit crazy in the ring, but I’m a fan of Mike anyway. Without MT, boxing wouldn’t be popular at all now.

176. Ready-go said on October 8th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

LOL!

I would of liked to see Mike Tyson beat the sh*t out of sissy boy Brad Pitt! That would of been funny.

I don’t know how true this particular story is, but it is true Mike confronted Brad and threatened him. Supposedly Brad Pitt ran away like a little girl and never looked back.

Brad Pitt is a horrible actor. The world certainly wouldn’t of missed him if Mike went ahead with his plan!

Would make an interesting movie.

177. HerreraTasha26 said on August 16th, 2010 at 5:47 am

If you are willing to buy a car, you will have to get the personal loans. Furthermore, my brother all the time utilizes a college loan, which seems to be really reliable.

178. tonirigs said on May 31st, 2011 at 10:11 am

This is really fantastic work dude,the way in which you represent this blog is awesome,I Really appreciate your work.keep it up in the future, don’t forget to visit my link as well.
    http:www.airjordans-2011.com

179. [...] on the Planet once planned to kill actor Brad Pitt. Those are the allegations of a website called ianundercover.com. The site says Mike Tyson was going to kill Pitt for sleeping with his actress Robin Givens who [...]

180. [...] Source(Ianundercover) [...]

181. [...] planned to kill &#97&#99&#116or Brad Pitt. Those are the allegations of a websi&#116&#101&#32called ianundercover.com. The site says Mike Tyso&#110&#32&#119as going to kill [...]

182. venzingS said on September 18th, 2011 at 10:24 pm

Great…

love your blog, http://ameblo.jp/henthorn/entry-11011449833.html ,Thanks again….

183. 20,000+ Scrapebox Verified Backlinks said on March 18th, 2012 at 5:05 pm

SCRAPEBOX SERVICE…

I will blast your website using Scrapebox and give you 20,000 + guaranteed backlinks. I will give you report where your backlinks are posted. Boost your website SEO Position with my service! *Limit of 1 website and any number of keywords of your choice…