IUC World Exclusive: Did A-Rod Bet on Baseball?

Posted on May 4th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Sports

If you think you’ve heard it all the past few weeks with leaks from Selana Roberts’ upcoming bio of Yankees’ slugger A-Rod you better take a deep breath.  In a six month investigation IUC has learned Alex Rodriguez has bet on professional sports for years, including major league baseball.  This according to a Las Vegas bookie who claims he’s received millions of dollars in bets from A-Rod over the last nine years.  “I’ve been following all the hype around Ms. Roberts’ upcoming book,” “Red” told IUC.  “But it appears she missed out on covering his biggest crime, betting on pro sports.  He’s a compulsive gambler.”  “Red” would not reveal whether or not A-Rod bet on Yankees’ games.  The last name player to admit gambling was Pete Rose, who was barred from America’s favorite pastime for life.  “Rose is an angel compared to Alex,” “Red” added.  “Alex is the biggest gambler I’ve ever met amongst athletes.  He needs professional help.”  Developing…

• 30 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Keane said on May 4th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

Ok well as a Brit the only thing I know about A-Rod is he was banging Madge for a while and one of our other fave ladies may have gone there for sloppy seconds. I know nothing about baseball or any of the teams or players. But I will say this: he sure does seem to be enjoying sucking on that cigar doesn’t he now?! ‘Nuff said.

@ HH – how are you Ian? How are things? Do we have any more AJ/BP/JA stories to look forward to for this week by any chance?

2. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 4:53 pm

@Keane:
    I am wondering if we are under a Gag order….looking that way.

3. Keane said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:05 pm

@ Kate – ah I see. Would that be a temporary sitch or something more permanent do you think? (Here’s hoping the former).

4. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

@Keane:
    I have no idea but he has been on the board when he refute that one jerk that claimed his book was about a behind the scenes gossip blog, and he has not responded to either of us in over a week, so either he is mad with us for questioning Toni and wants us to just disappear, or he is under a gag, although even under a gag he could probably just tell us something, like bugger off, lol, or this is not IAN and he is traveling again and this is his staff. I have no idea my friend. :) Your guess is as good as mine.

5. HisHighness said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

@Kate: @Keane
    All is o.k. here – we’re working on a major Brangie sex tape story but need more confirmation before posting. Hope all is well with both of you. I want to thank you both for your amazing contributions here.
    cheers,
    i

6. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

@HisHighness:
    oops sorry , lol, your restless little indians are pouting. Thanks Ian ,sounds interesting, everyone is wondering though what happened to the “Jen Day Story” will that ever see the light of day?

7. Keane said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

@ HH – that’s hilarious, good work, we’ll look forward to hearing it if it comes off ok! We’re good thanks, hope all is well with you too.

@ Kate – I don’t think Ian is that sensitive, I’m sure he can take the occasional query! He knows we’re generally his most loyal supporters!

Ok got to get me to bed, catch up with you all tomorrow, and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for that sex tape story, ha ha! Night all x

8. bettieboop said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

@HisHighness:
    Anymore on the, Jen is a lesbian? Where has that gone?

9. Togi said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Wow, Ian! Betting on baseball is a big deal for a professional athlete. Huge allegation! Definitely bad news for A-Rod if this is true!

10. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

@Keane:
    ah yeah true, but when you work hard on sumptin no one wants to hear yeah right lol so you know..everyone is human..

11. Sara said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

Ian, are you going to have any more web TV chats? I really enjoyed the ones you had in Feb and March.

12. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

I have forgotten what the Brange sex tape was about, was that just her at the party, the one SR talked about or does that involve Brad too? anyone remember..I think it was in a SR riddle. Kind of funny Brad is going to start filming a new baseball movie in June when she was screwing part of a team at A-Rods, how fitting. lol

13. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

@Sara:
    Sara, Ian said he was going to do more of those once his book is released I believe,not sure which book he meant though. The Michael Jackson one or the new ones.

14. Togi said on May 4th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

@HisHighness:
    Ian … I have a question for you. How do you decide what you are going to investigate? Like this story, for example. Do you first receive a “tip” and then follow it up, or do you just hear through the grapevine something is going down? I’m really curious about that.

15. Tigerlilly said on May 4th, 2009 at 7:34 pm

I really don’t understand why it’s such a big deal if these whores bet on sports. Ok, I know, if they bet against their own team, then they can try and throw the game or whatever (won’t necessarily succeed), but so what otherwise? Don’t get it…And kinda don’t care. I hate sports, but there’s noting else to comment on…

16. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

@Togi:
    I wonder if this is the sex tape that SR said was going to be highly marketable and it was the one we thought someone got into the party at A-Rods and had a camera in a bag and took..the one where her brother was at..or if Brad is in this too wearing a diaper lol

17. Togi said on May 4th, 2009 at 8:13 pm

AAAANNNNNDDDDDD I’m wondering if said tape is on the verge of “coming out!”

18. Patty anne said on May 4th, 2009 at 8:15 pm

I’ll bet it’s an Angelina Teaches One How To Train A Dog sex video….wink!! Ewwww, that makes me ill just to think of it. I wonder though, how impressive she would be on a sex tape, considering her lack of femininity and butch mannerisms….holy cow! Could it be…..Angie and Madge?? Too funny. Both would want to dominate the other, might be a good cat fight though. Okay Ian, i’ll patiently await your next release on this “bermuda triangle P/J/A” but in the mean while, i’ll let my imagination flow….. (insert evil grin here)

19. bettieboop8 said on May 4th, 2009 at 8:31 pm

@Kate:
    How do you put the tape & this article together?

20. Kate said on May 4th, 2009 at 8:41 pm

@bettieboop8:
    lol, no, just because IAN said he is working on the tape, see above..

21. bettieboop8 said on May 4th, 2009 at 9:00 pm

@Kate:
    Ok, because I read & reread the article for clues & saw none.

22. He's A Monkey said on May 4th, 2009 at 10:27 pm

I can’t stand a fraud. Go to this site below and check out Penthouse model Nina Mercedez. She’s alot better than A Fraud. http://infamoustimes.wordpress.com/

23. Alif said on May 4th, 2009 at 11:39 pm

@Tigerlilly:
    One primary reason it’s such a no-no! is that these athletes have kids as some of their biggest fans!

24. Alif said on May 4th, 2009 at 11:46 pm

In pro tennis, a very promising athlete named Roscoe Tanner, was held back by a gambling addiction. In football, I seem to remember Art Schlicter, having major problems.
    And of course, Pete Rose may never get into the Baseball Hall of Fame, because he bet on baseball.

Steroids are another major obstacle. Mark McGwire, of the super stats, has not been getting much support because of those allegations against him by Jose Canseco. Barry Bonds is another. Other great players are hurt by them. Roger Clemens, a major star, who is being judged as not worthy of The Hall of Fame.

25. keane said on May 5th, 2009 at 5:51 am

@ Patty Anne – go 2 youtube, look up AJ & Antonio Banderas – that’s what she’ll look like in a sex tape. Spindly, thin & brittle like a little old lady with big clown hands. Not hot!

26. Canuck said on May 5th, 2009 at 7:46 am

@keane:
    I’d just end up watching Banderas :D

27. Keane said on May 5th, 2009 at 8:38 am

@ Canuck – yes I also found him much hotter than Angelina in it, which, coming from a lesbian is not a great endorsement of Angelina’s power’s of attraction! She’s spindly, brittle-looking, pale and thin in it with big clown hands. The sex is quite energetic and she looks like she’s about to snap at any moment. So not sexy!

28. Liin said on May 7th, 2009 at 10:30 am

test

29. Stacia Aipopo said on May 8th, 2011 at 7:28 am

Great read. Thanks for the info!