IUC Exclusive: Gwen’s man Gavin Light In The Loafers…Has Male Lovers On The Side

Posted on April 23rd, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

This week, In Touch unleashed a bomb about a man who I’ve heard longstanding rumors about as being a complete fraud, the “hubby” of pop superstar Gwen Stefani.  Gavin Rossdale has always presented himself as a superman who can do no wrong, who has no flaws.  According to everyone I’ve ever talked to about Rossdale he’s been been insecure and miserable ever since he hooked up with Stefani in a desperate attempt to increase his star power.  Now, In Touch reveal all about who the real Rossdale actually is.  The article gives explicit details of Rossdale’s homosexual past with notorious cross-dressing male singer Marilyn, who said that Rossdale “was the love of my life”.  Marilyn told In Touch he was lovers with Rossdale for five years.  He said for years he denied the affair to protect Rossdale.  “He was just becoming successful in America. I agreed to lie against every grain in my body.”

Last year, an A-list Hollywood actor told IUC that he was having a gay affair with Rossdale behind Gwen’s back.  We never ran the story because of legal issues.  “Gavin’s gay, plain and simple,” the actor said.  “His marriage to Gwen is a marriage of convenience.”  The A-Lister added he had threesomes and gay orgies with the former Bush frontman. Developing…

1. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:02 am

Its another massive OH MY GOD from me! Oh my God I really don’t know what to say, another fraudulent couple???? Good grief, and they have two children. I would say how can these women not tell but I know from personal experience that people are blinded by these things by lust and love. Unless she’s in on it too? Is there more to it than just him playing for the other team? People always suspected her to be the pop star Ange had been hooking up with. I could certainly see that more than Madge, but then I can’t see Clint Eastwood’s wife either, good lord, good lord!

2. Tamara said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:18 am

This is one couple I actually believed to be “real”, looks like another one bites the dust. I hope she is in on it so the only sad part is that they’ve been outed, I sincerely hope she hasn’t been blindsided.

3. Lili said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:20 am

So, if Gwen is a beard, curious minds want to know: Is Gavin a merkin?

4. Jaguar said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:27 am

Who is the A lister Gavin’s been having an affair with?

5. Susanna said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:29 am

I have heard about Gavin’s past and that he was rumored to be involved with or as a male escort. I want to say that I have seen the reports in UK mags — maybe some of you posters here from the UK can fill us in! I have always wondered about this and why the story was not more widely reported. Yet another example of the public being sold a mirage. I am sure Gwen knows about his past. Now, she might just be in denial but it’s also possible that she has her own thing going on.

6. bettieboop said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:32 am

@Jaguar:
    That would be nice to know but we rarely get complete answers. Don;t get me wrong I found this site about a week ago & love it but it’s gotten a little crazy. There are posters bickering back & forth, I do agree everyone deserves their side but it takes away from the article. A distraction. I would love the blockbuster.

7. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:35 am

@ Tamara – that’s the one bit I don’t really get though, and its the bit I don’t get with the SJP/Matthew Broderick coupling either. Why get married to someone and have children with them if you know that? Especially someone like Gwen Stefani who could have anyone she wanted? And if she was gay too I can’t really see that being a problem for her either in terms of being open about it, she’s all about being edgy so it wouldn’t be a problem as far as I could see. Unless she just wanted to keep quiet about it and have a father for the kids. But my guess is that she doesn’t know or at least he has convinced her otherwise. He has said he’s bi. I have a very good looking, very manly male friend who has done that with a few beautiful girls I know. He even had a fling with a man during their relationship. But they were hooked and in love and forgave him and they got back together. Me and my friends were like what are you doing? (The girl was also our friend). Its weird. I guess when you’re that in love you believe what makes you happy. But I mean how could it possibly last? Very strange.

8. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:40 am

@ Susanna – nope never heard that one over here but it is a miracle that it has remained quiet all this time. Marilyn was such a big name from the 80’s and so infamous, its incredible that its been kept quiet. The other thing is though, Rossdale also has a grown-up love child with Pearl Lowe, the aspring model (ish) Daisy. And its well-known that he doesn’t want anything to do with her. Although from something Daisy said on a tv show (quite explicitly) I got the impression it was forbidden by a jealous, threatened Gwen. Ok its gonna take me a while to get my head round these two….! I bet people do know in the UK though, people in the music industry…. there are people I could ask.

9. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:47 am

BTW, I NEED KATE’S OPINION ON THIS STAT. WHERE IS KATE?!

10. jeannie said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:53 am

Yeah I’ve been hearing about this for almost ten years. I loathe Gwen Stefani. She’s shallow, vain, insecure, narcissistic, and fake. I once heard she throws screaming crying tantrums if she can’t fit into a size two at a sample fitting. It does appear that she’s a good mother though. I always suspected that she was the pop star that had the affair with Angelina.

11. stinky-inky said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:09 am

I’m sorry, who?

Heheheh. Bush front man might be gay. Hehehehe.

12. sinker said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:10 am

i’m guessing it was the age old gavin thinking/saying he had changed, but turns out he hadn’t. by then, they had a kid, a jet set life style which gwen seems to love, love, love. she seems fairly asexual to me; don’t get the gay vibe from her, although i could see AJ trying to seduce her, and her going for it for sheer HW factor. i have a two women friends whose (now ex) husbands became gay “again” after many years on the straight side. these women, weren’t naive, just very in love : (

13. Zippety dooh dah said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:12 am

this is nothing new- Boy George detailed it in his 1995 book Take it like a man. This is the first time he has spoken about it and yes Gwen is the pop star who had the lesbo affair with Ange.

14. rene said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:18 am

AHHHH HA !!! i knew these 2 were 2 good 2 b true !!! still sad though. now i’m just waiting for some major scoop on that other “perfect couple” kelly ripa and mark c.

15. M said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:20 am

Isn’t kinda weird that every time either Gwen or Gavin is getting ready to go on tour some crazy news about their personal lives gets put on BLAST. I mean think about it, Gwen and Gavin are both going on tour next month and right before Gwen’s first solo tour in 2004, that shiz about Daisy Lowe came out !?!? SOMETHING SMELLS!

16. McDooksInCognito said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:21 am

Good morning, all. Isn’t this old news?

17. McDooksInCognito said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:24 am

@Keane:
    I think it’s been speculated that she really DOES love him and doesn’t want to leave, but he is at heart at the very least bi. Don’t know about Gwen and Angie, though. I could see them hooking up but not being a lasting couple, Gwen seems to be aiming for the old fashioned love story on the surface of things. People have said this is why we hardly ever see Gwen without full face paint, because it is very much like a man dressing as a woman to be so glam.

18. Zippety dooh dah said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:24 am

the relationship, Marilyn (who isn’t gay and claims to have dated more women than men) says, “progressed far beyond kissing. ‘we made a commitment,” says Marilyn.
    That commitment was major. Not
    only was he Gavin’s first male lover,
    Marilyn shares, “Gavin told me that
    I was his first person ever.” While the
    pair soon began dating exclusively, they
    kept their relationship h.idden at first.
    Everything changed when Gavin
    insisted on accompanying Marilyn to
    vVhite Trash – a club owned by Marilyn’s
    best fliend, Dencil Thomas WIlliams. “I
    told him, ‘Ifyou get dropped offwith me,
    then that’s it. There is no more secret,’”
    Marilyn remembers. “He didn’t care. vVe
    were in love.” From that point on, Marilyn
    and Gavin were an official item, and
    though neither was fond of PDA, they
    went out to clubs together, enjoyed lots of
    private time and even double-dated with
    select friends. “Everyone knew Marilyn
    and Gavin were dating,” Dencil, now an art
    psychotherapist, tells In Touch. “Marilyn
    has been holding on to this and protecting
    Gavin for way too long. I believe it is a good
    thing for Marilyn to be telling the truth.”

19. McDooksInCognito said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:25 am

@Lili:
    Hee hee! Love the use of merkin here- so appropriate!!!

20. Jaguar said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:25 am

I’m guessing the A-lister is Pitt or Clooney?

21. Tamara said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:26 am

@Keane – I dont understand it either, especially with GS. How could being happily married w/children actually enhance her career. I could see how it might enhance his, but as far as I can tell it hasn’t helped him so far, I dont even know of anything he’s been in, and I’ve never heard anything from his band either. Also, I dont think she’s gay so I dont really know why she would need to beard him. With SJP and MB they are both probably bearding for each other so the benefits are mutual. IMO at least with Katie Holmes, she benefited from her “marriage”. She had a child, she became an international name with contacts and privilege, so her 5 year contract has actually been of some value to her. JMO

22. bettieboop said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:26 am

@rene:
    That would be interesting! Barbie & Ken

23. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:28 am

@ Zippety Doo Dah – how do you know Ange’s affair with the pop star was with Gwen?

24. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:31 am

@ Tamara and everyone else – also the other bit I really don’t get is how people fake it in the bedroom? I mean its hard, I know, I’ve tried it! Must be EVEN harder for a man. Or NOT as the case may be! Doesn’t she twig? And regardless of what her personality is like, she is a gorgeous looking woman, you would have thought she might have more sekf-respect? But I guess I know what its like to just be in love with one person, no matter how badly they treat you!

25. McDooksInCognito said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:32 am

At the time that these two married, I think Bush had kind of faded and it was definitely G who had the spotlight.
    @Keane:
    Nobody knows, it is just a rumor. We could pick from dozens of possibilities, but G seemed like one of the “lucky” ones Scrangie might want to add to her list of conquests.

26. McDooksInCognito said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:37 am

@Keane:
    One thing I DO agree with Scrangie has said (and I’ve never had a female lover, but since I was a teen I believed that true love COULD cross gender lines) is that if a person is true to their heart, they just MIGHT wind up in love with someone of the same sex, even if they don’t consider themself homosexual per se.
    I remember when I realized that I had the belief that if I didn’t let society dictate to me what my relationship should be, that I could possibly fall in love with a woman. It hasn’t happened til this day, but then again I’m happily married (most of the time :P ) and I’m not looking for anybody else.
    Perhaps Gavin DOES loves him some Gwen, but still has a part of him that wants very much some manly loving. Or femme/manly loving I suppose in his case with Marilyn.

27. Zippety dooh dah said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:49 am

@Keane:

I think a lot of people are genuinely bi. Marilyn says that he has dated men & women and I’m guessing Gavin and Gwen are the same so he’s not necessarily faking it with Gwen he was just in love with a man once.

28. M said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:50 am

I’m sure Gwen loves him, look at her. She poured her heart out in her albums about him, she would gush about him in interviews in the beginning when they were dating. So I think that it’s mostly him if anything. Yet she DOES NOT hide the fact that they have their up and downs, I have never heard her profess that marriage is blissful and perfect like others (hint SJP and MB).

29. Nicole said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:54 am

Now this story I do believe. I heard about Gavin and Marilyn awhile back . I don’t believe he’s gay I believe him to be BI. He has a teenage daughter besides his two boys with Gwen . This was before he was even famous. Shows a pattern of sleeping with men and women.

30. Angie said on April 23rd, 2009 at 10:59 am

Who’s the A-list Hollywood actor sleeping with Gavin? Give us a hint, Ian, please! Also, I don’t think Gavin is fradulent as far as his sexuality goes. I think he’s bisexual. A man can be bisexual.

31. Kate said on April 23rd, 2009 at 11:00 am

@Keane:
    She knows that he is bi,she knows about his past. I don’t he has hiden the bi it is out there like Leo.

32. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 23rd, 2009 at 11:01 am

I read Boy George’s autobiography where he mentions Marilyn and Gavin’s relationship. As I remember, Marilyn and George were notorious drug addicts… and Marilyn was at least bi. I don’t doubt the relationship existed, but why sell him (the love of his life) out for money (cause you know that’s what this interview is about). Gavin and Gwen may have an understanding about his indiscretions. Who says she doesn’t do the same and sleeps around? The relationship wouldn’t last this long if they didn’t have some sort of understanding. Whatever. It’s just fucked up to sell out someone you loved for drug money JMO.

33. Nicole said on April 23rd, 2009 at 11:49 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine I agree with you 100%. I wonder if Marilyn is also heatbroking too. Not that doesn’t negate the fact that selling out to Gavin to the tabs for $$ is wrong. But, I do think maybe he feels snub in some sort of way . Like the way Gavin snubbed his eldest child Daisy … This is all going to be very embarrassing and humiliating for Gwen & Gavin . Especially if Marilyn starts talking in more detail and gets more interviews.

34. Nicole said on April 23rd, 2009 at 11:55 am

@Jeannie. I have heard those things about her too. I also remember on the old groupie central boards,some groupies stated she would come on strong and then act like she didn’t know you the next day . If I remember correctly, she was also talked about (a little )in “Karrine Supahead Steven’s” book about a popstar sleeping on the side with a rapper. I can’t remember it’s been a few years and I skimmed right through the book. I do think she’s probably as bi as Gavin they do seem like doting parents and kids are really cute.

35. Mari said on April 23rd, 2009 at 11:58 am

@Keane:
    what’s twigging?

36. mslewis said on April 23rd, 2009 at 11:59 am

@Keane:
    If Gwen is as “edgy” as people say then she probably already knew about Gavin’s past. Did the woman he has a daughter with also know about his past? Most likely. Therefore, Gavin is bi-sexual and not homo. Lots of men are and I don’t see the problem. I don’t see the story here. That Marilyn person is from Gavin’s past, not his present. Even if he still has sex with men and even if Gwen has sex with women, they are still together and they still have two babies and they still seem happy. Perhaps it is a mutual situation. Where is the story? Nobody cares. This will go nowhere beyond the rag mags, and Ian, trust.

37. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:03 pm

@Nicole:
    Another thing I remember about the book is George describing him basically as ruthless. Always talked a lot of shit behind people’s backs. Many times he treated George like shit, but George couldn’t help being around him. You know people who are a riot to be around, but do not always treat people nice. That’s how he described M. A very infectious personality. Oh, and he always managed to find George when he needed money. It was a very interesting read that book. George led a very full and interesting life. A little “woe is me” at times, but good nonetheless.

38. mslewis said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:12 pm

From what I understand, Marilyn is a full on druggie!! He looks really awful . . . nasty and potted!! His looks are gone so he can’t get young, good looking boys anymore. He probably needs money badly and the only thing he has to sell is his former relationship with Gavin, that tons of people already knew about. Most people are probably yawning right now!! There’s nothing here people. Move on.

39. M said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:38 pm

@mslewis:
    Totally agree. Bottom line….Gwen knew about it and they have some kind of understanding now. Marilyn need’s money and this won’t go any further that blogs and rag mags. But like I said earlier, neither of them really need this negative publicity, both are going on tour next month, interviews late night talk shows. OUCH!!

40. Nicole said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:38 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine – I’m gonna order the book from Amazon with Tatum O Neal’s book heard that was interesting . My week of “woe is me” celeb autobiographies . LOL ! I have always loved Boy George’s music I was a very young 80’s chica but, I remember his songs. I don’t know why he fell off the map but, perhaps that will be explained in the book some. I know the type of MO Marilyn has I have a on/off BFF like that. I think your right Marilyn is just spilling for the money . It appears he hasn’t been with Gavin in many years so why spill now ? Yup needs the money .

41. Nicole said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:42 pm

@ M and Mslewis- I forgot NO DOUBT was gonna be touring ! I didn’t know Bush would be touring too Ouch !

42. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:44 pm

@Nicole:
    Word of caution. The book was released mid-90’s I believe. So you’re not gonna get what has been going on lately as far as his arrest for chaining that trick in his apt or the latest drug arrest. I wanna read the Anthony Kiedis one that someone on the other post mentioned. Have fun reading!!

43. Maverick said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:49 pm

I read in several places Gwen and Eve the rapper were an item…@Lili:

44. M said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:54 pm

@Nicole:
    Gavin is doing his solo thing now

45. Mememe said on April 23rd, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Marilyn is now a balding overweight junkie who lives with his mum! What george wrote in his book is true, Marilyn is a truly vile, nasty person.
    The only reason he’s talking about Gavin now is for publicity as last i heard he was bringing a new cd out. Don’t forget this happened more than 20yrs ago in the gender bending 80’s. Everyone hanging out in those clubs (bizarre, taboo etc) was bi and i know coz i was there albeit underage!
    There’s no way Gwen doesn’t know about this imo She knows all about that crowd and what went on-it was like a modern day sodom and gomorreh lol
    Marilyn’s just trying to get his sorry self some attention.

46. HisHighness said on April 23rd, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Gwen is a nice person. Yes, she does love women. She’s obsessed with Angelina.

47. Outsider said on April 23rd, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Word on the street is this: Gavin prefers boys, Gwen tolerates, I don’t know about bi or full homosexual or what. She is notorious for loving anal (him too?). If she tries to change her look, he cheats, which is why she has never reinvented herself alá Madonna, whom she professes is her idol. I guess he prefers the Marilyn Monroe platinum blonde + red lips colorings or something. Gwen is incredibly jealous and hateful over Daisy and Gwen is the reason that Gavin won’t be a father to the child that he sired. I really have no idea if any of this is true, just what I heard and read here and there.

48. Nicole said on April 23rd, 2009 at 1:38 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine -Thank you for the heads up ! I want to read the Anthony Keidis book too . Oh yes I remember Boy George was in trouble not long ago for that. Which was creepy. Downspiral when he was so talented early on . Did you see his home in London on MTV cribs ? I thought he has it together then few years later he started getting into trouble.

@Mememe -The “velvet goldmine era ” Awww love that movie ! LOL Marilyn was kinda cute back in the day . Maybe Gavin and Gwen’s PR people will put a good spin on this story . We will see.

@Outsider-Thank you . I think she is the answer to a blind item I was reading. Besides Julia Robert’s loving anal . Ouch. I do believe Gavin with his sexy ass to be bi. But, like what’s been stated prefers males. But, when you say “boys” are we to assume teenagers or younger? Getting bad feeling here…You know now that I think of it.. Gwen really hasn’t changed her look.. I have no respect for Gavin not being a father and ignoring his own child for a woman . That has got to hurt his daughter incredibly . Isn’t it weird that Gavin was Daisy’s Godfather . Then when revealed that he was her bio-dad no more contact with her. I do like Gwen’s music though.. :)

49. Outsider said on April 23rd, 2009 at 1:46 pm

@Nicole:
    Oh no I didn’t mean boys as in children, just as in MEN. Never heard anything about pedo stuff whatsoever – yuck! Sorry for the misunderstanding!

50. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 2:19 pm

@ HH – good lord, who isn’t into women these days? Can’t these bitches get off my bus already or at least commit to one bus or the other! Its always the same, get married to the men and have the kids, fuck the women on the side. The best of both worlds, lucky them. Sorry, just a little personal bugbear of mine!

So Ian, was Gwen the woman Ange had the affair with then, not Madge? I am confused now! And good lord Gwen can do better than Angelina, seriously. How does this woman lure these people, eau de skank?!

51. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 2:43 pm

@Tamara:
    Although I think Katie Holmes could have had an actual career and she doesn’t…imo.

52. Susanna said on April 23rd, 2009 at 2:53 pm

@HisHighness: Interesting tidbit, HH! I remember seeing them playing together with the kids a couple of times (BP and Angie, Gwen and Gavin). Perhaps you’re saying that Gwen has a crush on Angie, or perhaps you’re implying something more? I am with Keane, Gwen can do better!! But remember folks, Angie is good at the seduction, with all those “come hither” eyes she gave Brad in MAMS. She wants to seduce and conquer…then move on. I see Gwen as more of a fall in love type of gal.

53. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:10 pm

@mslewis:
    I didn’t know. I think this is kind of interesting…..now Michael Douglas…that is a yawn.

54. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:11 pm

@HisHighness:
    Thanks, HH!

55. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:24 pm

@Mememe:
    Just looked up George…he’s also balding, overweight…don’t know about the junkie part. : ) But people get old…and if they can’t afford plastic surgery (or don’t want it), they will probably look old. He still has pretty eyes. I was around in the 80’s (young & clubbing, etc.) and do not remember Marilyn. I lived in NYC. But I was more new wave-ish/punk…than boy george-ish….lol.

56. rene said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:28 pm

@Keane:
    Good one…LMFAO !!!

57. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:31 pm

@rene:
    Yep! LOL!!! “Can’t these bitches get off my bus” That was funny!

I can see AJ and Gwen a lot more easily than Madge and AJ…I can not see that at all for some reason.

58. Mememe said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:42 pm

@z yeah george is an overweight mess too and in prison for false imprisonment& beating of an escort!
    So many people from that era have ended up completely fucked up or dead :-(
    In london boy george/Marilyn/steve strange/leigh bowery were all part of the new wave punk scene. So were bananarama believe it or not!

59. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:46 pm

@Mememe:
    Wow…that is interesting….I was more a Joy Division type….but remember Boy George…and Bananarama (though don’t remember their music). That’s sad about all the destruction…sounds like they couldn’t make it back to having a more “normal” kind of life as they started growing up and growing old. If they grew up…lol.

I read that Boy George is denying the charges…any news on that? I only found one little article.

60. kick said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:47 pm

I’ve said it before on this site and I’ll say it again: If the general public only knew how much fakery there is in HW, it would blow them away.
    Ian may be a tad bit eccentric in how he presents things (mostly due to legal issues I’m sure), but he knows way more than he is letting on. Anyone who has spent any amount of time in the HW scene (myself included), would be shocked as to what really goes on behind closed doors. Nothing surprises me anymore and this site is too much fun.
    I am getting a little bit tired of reading about aj and bp though. Time to let that self destruct and find some other stories (like this one), to follow up on.

61. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:56 pm

@kick:
    I’ll tell you kick….I am pretty new here and had no idea how much fake shit goes down in HW. I got a hinky feeling about some couple…you know. But never read anything to back to up until recently. I lived in So Cal. For a year or so after school and worked for a producer…he was pretty perverted…but I thought it may be just him or a handful of people….what he was doing seems tame at this point.

62. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 3:57 pm

@ anyone who cares – Boy George turned his hand to house dj-ing in the 90’s and used to do his thing now and then at the best club in the world ever (no exaggeration at all) in my home town (its long since gone now though, tragically – and I really mean that!). He wasn’t a technically accomplished DJ, if anyone has ever tried mixing they will know how difficult it is and how only extremely talented people ever properly master it (its harder than playing a musical instrument well in my view and takes a ridiculous amount of practice). He played the odd good tune from the 80’s though, Dead or Alive’s You Spin Me Round for one. One of many magical, classic moments in that club. He was a nice guy, said some very rude things to a friend of mine (rude in a funny, dirty way, not obnoxious rude I mean!). I think he’s just too addicted to drugs and easy money these days though. It all sort of imploded for him. Anyway, that’s my Boy George knowledge, exciting!

63. Z said on April 23rd, 2009 at 4:50 pm

@Keane:
    Thanks, Keane…..so any idea if he chained and beat that escort? He was convicted, right?

64. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 23rd, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Gavin loves them suicide blondes I guess. Marilyn, Courtney Love, Gwen… who else? I always wondered what he saw in Courtney.

I like Boy George, but he has some serious self-esteem issues.

@Keane:
    It’s great you got to be around all that fun. Lucky! :)

65. Mememe said on April 24th, 2009 at 8:04 am

@z he denied it but was convicted and sentenced to 15months. He’s supposed to have handcuffed an escort, chained him to a wall and beat him with a chain. They’d met previously though a gay dating site and the escort apparently took some photos and items from his flat. George got a friend to help kidnap him then chained him up&beat him. Escort escaped, ran naked into the street, raised the alarm, george was arrested and the rests history! I’ll try and find a link.

66. Putznasher said on April 24th, 2009 at 9:38 pm

This is old news, yawn.

67. ffxiv gil said on June 15th, 2010 at 3:34 am

Your blog is so informative ?keep up the good work!!!!