IUC Exclusive: Scientology Targets Angelina Jolie

Posted on April 22nd, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

A top member of the Church of Scientology revealed to IUC yesterday that Angelina Jolie is the highest target on the Church’s celebrity recruiting list.  The source said Jolie is the only celebrity with enough star power to replace Tom Cruise as Scientology’s chief celebrity icon.  Ironically, Jolie replaced Cruise in the lead role for Salt, the spy action thriller film currently being shot in NYC.  It was reported in May 2006 that Cruise made gestures to Jolie to recruit her into Scientology when he called her in Namibia after she gave birth to daughter Shiloh.  Sources say Cruise told Jolie he wanted to honor her with a special Scientology humanitarian award for her charity work.

“Scientology needs someone like Jolie to revive interest in the Church,” the long time Scientologist told IUC.  “Angelina Jolie is the one celebrity who can do it.  Having her name attached to the Church would result in a huge spike in new membership.  She’s a perfect fit for us.”   The Scientologist added that if Jolie joins the Church extend open arms to her six children.  “It would be fantastic to see those adorable children at our Sunday service.” Developing…

1. bluiznsmilez said on April 22nd, 2009 at 6:08 am

Which would cement her membership in the crazy club.

2. headsup said on April 22nd, 2009 at 6:18 am

Wow. Wow. Wow. This website is AMAZING

3. stinky-inky said on April 22nd, 2009 at 6:22 am

Hmmm. I thought that cult frowned upon mood-altering pharmaceuticals. How are they going to square that?

In one of SR riddles last week, both Madge and Richard Gere were mentioned. I was thinking at the time, where’s Cruise? It seemed like reps from HW’s two other major religions: Kabbalah and Buddhism were reaching out to her to help.

Note to BP’s family: just when you think it can’t get any worse, there’s Scientology!

4. ml said on April 22nd, 2009 at 6:26 am

just what i was thinking of stinky. dont know if the barely water and vitimins would do it for her.

5. mooki said on April 22nd, 2009 at 6:32 am

The Scilons failed to recruit Pitt (back when he was dating Juliette Lewis), but I think Angelina’s a bit too smart for them.

BTW, here’s Suri’s b-day party pics. One word – tense:
    (Just TomKat, Connor, Isabella, and Suri [wave at the paps, child!])

6. HisHighness said on April 22nd, 2009 at 6:36 am

@Kate, Keane et al – I will be back shortly. I was caught off guard last week after I received several nasty threats. I hope you’re all o.k. No words can express how thankful I am to all of you for contributing to this site. Your comments and input is what makes this site. I am grateful.
    peace out,
    i

7. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 7:08 am

@HisHighness:
    we love ya Ian stay !

8. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 7:13 am

@Kate:
    LOL meant to say stay SAFE we know you will be back when things settle a bit ,good to know you are alive and well .Cheers

9. Billi2 said on April 22nd, 2009 at 7:27 am

I could see where the invitation would appeal to AJ’s ego but not sure Scientology’s structure would appeal to her free styling lifestyle. Don’t think she’s about to change any of her bad habits for anyone let alone Sci. But hey I could be wrong.

Appreciate HH for stoping in. I’m still hanging in and look forward to your next report.
    Cheers.

10. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 7:50 am

Maybe she can marry Tom Katie is rumored to be walking and with Suri

11. cuze said on April 22nd, 2009 at 7:52 am

Hang in there, Ian!

12. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 7:56 am

@HisHighness:
    Right on Ian, thank you again for all the hard work , dilligence, and info you have put forth for all us gossip-mongers, lol.
    Stay safe.

13. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 7:56 am

Come on Ian I know can do better than a tired scientology angle. I’ve noticed when the tabloids run out good gossip, they always run some dumb, cheesy Scientology tall tale. I want the juice, Ian.Not this warmed over horseshit.

14. Liin said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:02 am

Scios would want to know all AJ secrets when auditing, I dont think she is that stupid to get involved, plus they will want her money… dont think she will fancy letting that go either, she will need to fight all her battles when everything exposed.
    I must admit, when reading for weeks about these AJ/BP, I did keep thinking, hang on, there are far more dangerous things out there to worry about, ie Scientology, which is how I found this site in the first place.
    If I want to be nasty ( i do try not to be) it could be good if Ange become a scio, they would mess with her head, finishing her off completely (mentally) and then when we bring scientology down, the world will be a much nicer, safer place. Its free to dream.

15. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:03 am

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    K&K of course he can and he will but he just told us why he is not right now, guess some spoiled movie stars and their overpaid lawyers are having some sleepless nights eh? LOL all in good time !

jmo

16. LaLaLa said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:04 am

I’m sure something like this is a big lift in her ego but I would say that’s where it all ends.

I don’t know a whole lot about scientology but from what I do know, Angelina and her lifestyle really don’t seem to fit it.

Joining the crazies of scientology really wouldn’t do anything to help her reputation either.

17. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:10 am

Didn’t see his comment before I posted, sorry. I hope he gets something up interesting soon. Lately this place has been snoozeville.

18. Kikumon said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:16 am

I would rather watch Tom C in ‘Salt ‘ than Jolie, the role doesn’t suit her. I think this will be the biggest bomb she’s had yet……But as far as the Scientology bit, no chance that she would give in to that…..Can understand their needing her though….She needs her own religion where she could exert power over her minions…..

19. LaLaLa said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:22 am

@Kikumon:
    Lol-good point. She does need her own religion.

20. haven can wait said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:27 am

@HisHighness:

I’m so in love with you and your AMAZING stories. Please come back I am starting to think I can’t live without you and that incredible Sugar Ray fellow’s fabulous reportage

Thank you ssssssooooooooooo much!

21. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:28 am

If so, she wouldn’t need them, right? I mean, SHE’S made herself a household name without the help of this nutty group. No, I see Scientology needing her but she certainly doesn’t need them.

Besides, can you imagine how long her auditing processing would take???? Who’s got that kind of time?? HA HA

22. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:28 am

@LaLaLa:
    she has it she keeps adding her followers one x one from countries around the world and she is the God .

23. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:28 am

Jolietology LOL !!

24. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:29 am

@Kikumon:
    I agree with you, I would rather see Cruise than Jolie. How many different versions of Jolie do we need to see of her, running, Jolie using a gun, Jolie being chased by the bad guy. Jolie sneering for the camera. I mean what… a new twist…. she’s in disguise,…..oh shit I did not see that one coming.

25. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:34 am

I don’t even think thetans want to attach themselves to Ms. Jolie.

26. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:40 am

What about Jolie with a blond wig? Scraped knee anybody? I heard she’s great in this role once you edit around her flat performance.Some real gems.

27. Haven can wait said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:41 am

BRAD MOVES OUT SAYS IN TOUCH

28. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:41 am

Whatever happened to her idea of moving to a rice paddy in Cambodia, getting a bunch of tattoos and living off the land with her brood ? Oh she LIED!!!!!! Well I’ll be.
    As for the Scienctology angle , what do they want her for ? It seems to me, the inmates want another crazy to run their asylum.

29. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:43 am

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    I personally like the knit cap wearing, brown eyed , gapped-tooth , bobble-headed, crack addict look, she sports in the film. I heard the dog in the movie has got better acting chops than she does.

30. mandy said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:43 am

IMO, most scientologists are shunned in HW. Tom Cruise and JT are kind of the exception because they are such big stars. But for the most part, HW seems to think they are all weird. For example, Juliette Lewis stopped getting work when she began talking about her religion. jmo

31. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:45 am

@Mama San:
    Ouch, Mamma!!! You’re on fire today!!! ;-)

32. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:45 am

If Angelina hooks up with the Scientologists all they need is to ask the morally upstanding and righteous Michael Jackson along for the party and there we have the world’s greatest examples of the human species. They can all band together and have “We Hate Ian” type benefits where refreshments will include champagne, beluga caviar and hors d’oeuvres in the shape of Sugar Ray. The only people missing will be Coutney Love and Billy Ray Cyrus (ok so he doesn’t really qualify yet but you can tell that family is going to hell in a hand basket with the loving assistance of the Disney prostitot racket. The only question remaining is, when do we all get an invite?

Anyhoo, I’m glad to hear you’re alright Ian, we were worrying about you for a minute there. I was actually worried that you’d gone over to the dark side with the “stellar performance” Angelina does Salt post. I think the words Angelina and “stellar” are probaly only ever employed in the same sentence when there is an Artois on the end there somewhere. Angelina + strong overpriced lager that tastes like piss I can see. Angelina + “stellar performance” not so much!

So Ian, have you had legal threats or hopefully no more of the physical kind? If its the former I’m guessing its a “cease and desist” which means you are taking a rain check from the hot stories for a while. If its more physical threats then I hope you are going after them with the police as I am for the identity theft crime they committed against me. If you could tell me any more about the IP address of the person who did it that would be helpful. I’m sure you have many more pressing concerns to be dealing with at the moment though.

So geezers, gorgeous day here in the UK, how are we all?

33. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:48 am

@Keane:
    Absolutely gorgeous, here in The Sunshine State (Florida)!!!

34. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:48 am

BINGO !!

35. too curious said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:50 am

Lovely day here in Texas!

36. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:51 am

@CC:
    Lol, I’m sorry I just can’t wait for the shiznit to hit the fan. It’s like reading a really good book and someone tore out the last couple of chapters. Has anyone else noticed that there is a wave of Jen-bashing again the last two weeks, since Ian has been coming up with some doozy’s, about the Jolie-Pitts.
    JM is making his rounds again, slammimg her as needy and pathetic and apparently she is having a fling with “hot pants” 300 star Gerald Butler.

37. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:56 am

@CC:
    Right on , Oh how I envy you CC, I used to live there. Love it, give me sunshine and Margarita’s anyday on the beach. I like my ice crushed and prefer salt, and I want a hot Latino cabana boy to serve it to me, in nothing but a bandange… is that too much to ask?
    There are no cabana boys here Indiana, damn.

38. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:59 am

@Mama San:

Michael K over at dlisted.com had a similar and equally hilarious take about Angelina and her Salt movie role…http://dlisted.com/node/30953…

here was the part that cracked me up the most, “Salt is about some spy who pouts her lips a lot, shoots things and frowns whenever she’s in a tricky situation. Same Angie shit. You can just call this shit Lara Smith Is Wanted In Sixty Seconds.”

39. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:01 am

Just saw the IN TOUCH WEEKLY cover.About time.

40. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:02 am

Good morning everyone!!!

Looks like all hell broke loose last night at the SALT thread. Some impostor came in and threw everyone for a loop. I just read what the impostor wrote and his Spanish was horrible. SR’s Spanish is much better. It looks like they used babelfish because the translation was too literal and didn’t make much sense.

Anyway, Ian thanks for stopping by and letting us know you’re OK. It has been quite interesting in the comments section to say the least. I guess we can get impatient, but that’s because I, for one, don’t understand the nature of what you do. Thanks and take care of yourself!

41. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:02 am

@CC:
    So True, So True, isn’t nice to see other like-minded folks like us, who don’t buy her acting skills{insert eye roll}.
    Hey I found this, apparently she is up to do another movie, if this is true, so much for her taking another year off. I predict this one will be a bomb too.

42. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:03 am

@Mama San:
    It has been so gorgeous this week! The sun is shining, the temp is about 65 right now…the pollen is the only thing killing my allergies but otherwise, it’s a great place to live in the spring and fall!

But summers? Not so much. I could live without the 100 degrees and 120% humidity from May to October! ha ha

43. Jeannie said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:05 am

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    LMAO
    I watched “Wanted” and she barely even spoke for the whole film! I was like, did they just hire her to say that they had her in the movie? I swear she has one speech and about two lines other than that. Laughable, at the least.

44. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:07 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    I can not bring myself to go and find the post…can you gimme a run down on what it was about? My curiosity is piqued but not enough to go through all those postings!! ;-)

45. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:07 am

@CC:
    No doubt sister, please you will be my new idol, tell me, tell me, do you have your own cabana boy, and could I borrow him? Lol, I used to live in Coral Springs, I loved it. My Ma’ and brothers are still down there, and yeah it’s hotter than a whore house on dollar day in July during the summer, whew!!
    That I don’t envy.
    I moved after Hurricaine Wilma.
    I also traded in my car for one with cloth seats after I gave my ass a third degree on leather seats while living there, twice.

46. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:09 am

@CC:
    “Don’t most HW types use Scientology as a means of networking for their careers? Alot of them buy into the “religious” aspect of the “church” but don’t most just use it to further themselves in the industry??”

If that’s the case, then what’s Leah Remini’s excuse? LOL She don’t do much of anything and still hasn’t potty-trained her daughter (what is she like 5 or something) according to her… http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/archive/2008/04/27/leah-remini-gives-her-four-year-old-daughter-6-bottles-a-night.aspx

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    So that’s what he was doing in France… packing his stuff? Interesting. Is In Touch the one that’s in cahoots with BP?

47. Billi2 said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:11 am

In the In Touch picture it really shows how BP’s looks have deteriorated. I wondered about the picture of him and AJ at the market with the 2 kids and he was all bundled up if that was to hide the weight he’s put on. The relationship has certainly affected him in more ways than one and part (or all) of his acting appeal is his looks. In my recent Vanity Affair there are pictures of the Inglorious Basterds cast in dress. BP’s facial expression to me looks like he’s channeling Clark Gable, especially with the mustache. Kind of funny.

48. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:13 am

@Jeannie:
    I totally watched it Monday!!!! The movie was SUPER convoluted (sp?) and all around predictible….getting SO tired of the slo-mo crap in recent movies (300, etc)…but I agree…her “addition” to the movie was gratuitous at best. I apologize for my mis-spellings today!!!!!

Anyway, her character may have been basically a mute but her arms certainly spoke volumes! Could they have been any grosser???? She is so disgustingly scrawny in that movie…

49. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:16 am

@ Jeannie – could have been that a lot of her performamce was unusable and it ended up on the cutting room floor. She was extremely thin during the making of that film and did not look like she was “in a good place” so to speak at all. Doubt they’d pay millions of bucks for a few lines.

@ everyone else: re fake posters, a good indication is when their posts take a while to come up. They are either using a dodgy looking e-mail address or are awaiting moderation I suspect. Always a bit of a giveaway. Never trust a new poster immediately and believe every word they say. Let’s give them some time to settle in so we can see whether they’re for real or have an agenda. There aren’t that many newbies posting here every day so its best to see what someone’s motivation is for coming here first before we leap to any conclusions. Yee haw! (Sorry just had to liven up that dull paragraph with some redneck lingo, it was all just getting a wee bit dry and serious). Yee haw again!

50. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:16 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    OMG….”If that’s the case, then what’s Leah Remini’s excuse? LOL She don’t do much of anything and still hasn’t potty-trained her daughter”

That was hilarious!!! You’re absolutely right…but perhaps she would’ve been Z list rather than R list if she hadn’t joined Scientology! Ha Ha

51. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:19 am

@CC:
    This is what the impostor wrote:

Sugar Ray Ramone Catone said on April 21st, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Babies muffled cry-what does this mean, the kids

…A couple apart…Photos together for children…Dope for guns not worst secret..Juicy pussy shoved in Jamie’s face…Brad cant stand the pretence…disease of incest at heart of split…Apple core, apple core rotten in parts…A needle and thread…medicine she can’t love without…without it she’s dead…Keep the faith…I wears gag from legal heavies…crea lo que usted…la fractura está para verdadero…Te amo
    \
    Sugar Ray Ramone Catone said on April 21st, 2009 at 4:05 pm
    te amo, goodbye, you don’t believe me, it’s over \

Sugar Ray said on April 21st, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    Lost boy cries in the dead of night… A junkie mother’s empty womb…The walls close in cameras snap…Enough, get away, it’s over, you don’t love me, I’m finished

52. stinky-inky said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:22 am

@Billi2:
    She just sucked the life force out of him, didn’t she? Like a parasite or a vampire.

53. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:22 am

@Mama San:
    Ah yes, the Cabana boy is currently doing a load of whites for me and making me a new vodka tonic! LOL!!!! I wish….rather, I’M on my next load of whites and making myself a second cup of coffee!!! HA HA

I’m in the capital city so I’ve got the Gulf of Mexico about 45 minutes west and the Atlantic Ocean about 2 and half hours to the east…it’s a great place to be!!!

OK, we have digressed totally from the thread!!!!! Sorry, all! ;-)

54. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:23 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    Hey Hon, what does it mean empty womb, is this by her choice , drugs or did something medical happened for her not to be able to concieve naturally?
    I am assuming it’s drugs, according to the post, but to what extent. Junkie moms can still get pregnant,
    not recommended but it can still happen? What gives with this angle?
    Anyone…

55. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:23 am

@CC:
    BTW, I copy and pasted the impostor poster’s comments from on of Kate’s comment… that’s where this comes from:
    “what does this mean, the kids”

56. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:25 am

@Mama San:
    An impostor wrote this… not the real SR. Ignore it. I put it here for CC to read. It’s not real. Do not try to decipher it. LOL. Sorry.

57. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:25 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    Ah, okay….do we think the imposter to be Angie herself?

58. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:27 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    Cool.. right on I will, I was like oh boy , not another puzzle, my head is still swimming from all the info we have been getting last couple of days.

59. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:27 am

@CC:
    I have no clue. I think it was just someone playing games.

60. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:30 am

@CC:
    Right on, well here’s to a beautiful day to you and everyone here.
    Cheers. Back to the topic at hand sorry all, lol, just a shout out to my peep CC.

61. Billi2 said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:31 am

@stinky-inky:

Yes he sure got more than he bargained for with her. He was hot when they paired up and now looks ten years older. What a fool to hook up with her. BUT I have more sympathy for him if the info about AJ drugging him is true. Taking away his right to chose and taking away his right to privacy (if the humiliating pictures of BP do exist) is pretty low of her. I put myself in his position and I’d be spitting bullets I would be so mad.

62. Gitano said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:31 am

I could see Angelina getting into Scientology but only after she had exhausted all other publicity angles. It would be a last resort image make-over and Brad would have to be out of the picture because he would not stand for it. In the mean time she will pursue her relationships with the politically connected and powerful in the hopes that they will take her seriously in her bid for public office.

63. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:38 am

@Gitano:
    Well put!

64. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:43 am

@CC:
    I second that , that’s sound right. It would not surprise me at all, if this is the angle she might take to salvage herself and image.

65. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:47 am

Public office as a scientologist? I don’t know about that. Most people think scientology is wacky.

66. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:48 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    Nevermind. I reread what you wrote, Gitano. In the MEANTIME she will try at her bid for office. Still waking up and drinking my oolong tea.

67. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:49 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    I took what Gitano said as meaning that Scientology would be the last resort and before joining them she would have exhausted all other avenues including public office…

68. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:50 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    Oh sorry…didn’t hit refresh sooner….disregard my message!! ;- )

69. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:50 am

What feel sorry for Brad? He’s a grown f-ing man. It wasn’t like he was some broke b~tch like K-Fed. He was the bigger star,he had tons of $,and he knew about crazy Ange’s past before he got with her.And he still put his kids in her.

70. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:54 am

Does anyone have any clue as to what type of public office she will be seeking?

71. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 9:57 am

Why would anyone elect this B to office?

72. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:02 am

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    You’re surprised, me too … just look how far she has come already with her BS, I wouldn’t elect her, but that’s not to say she wouldn’t get support to pursue it.

73. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:03 am

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    She’d put her voodoo hex on them or the Jedi Mind Trick….people will vote her in without even knowing why…like, they won’t be able to help themselves…it’s her MO. ;-)

74. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:04 am

Good morning, all. Boy, wouldn’t this just make my head want to explode. It’s bad enough with Tommy at the helm of this cult, using his fame and influence for membership-grubbing.
    I can’t even accept Scientology as a religion, it clearly is not.
    If the Loon Platoon all joined the ranks of this cult, that’d be a hell of a lot of brainwashed wackos on the loose! I think I’d go hide in the mountains for the rest of my days.

75. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:07 am

@McDooksInCognito:
    Morning, I’m with ya on this one too, like I posted earlier when the inmates start running the asylum, it’s time to head for the hills.

76. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:08 am

@HisHighness:
    Hi Ian, thanks for checking in with us – we’re glad you’re alright.

77. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:09 am

@CC:
    Can you guys see her do that thing that politicians do with their hands during speeches? LOL You know, the thing Bill Clinton and Obama do where they place their thumb between their index and middle finger and point as they speak. It makes them look stronger and more confident in what they’re saying. That would be hilarious. But seriously, I don’t think she’d try to do the public office thing. I think she’d prefer to work behind the scenes. JMO

78. Kikumon said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:10 am

@Mama San:Here is another on the new movie deal

How about dog catcher for Ange……She just likes to be close to power, but most won’t touch her with ten foot pole……She’s got bad Karma…..not to mention reputation as man eater…

79. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:12 am

@Billi2:
    You guys, I could see her accepting their invitation, but it would only be another “Brangie” colossal fraud all over again.
    There’s no WAY she could truly live by their doctrine- it’s absolutely ridiculous for even a “well adjusted” individual to stomach all that nonsense. Not that I actually believe there ARE any TRULY well adjusted individuals aligned with that garbage cult, just relatively speaking if you know what I mean.
    I hope the day comes when that farce is dismantled and fades away. I mean the cult of “Zeeeeeeenuuuuuu” I know that’s not spelled right, just don’t want to call too much attention to my ass by those freaks!

80. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:17 am

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    Yeah, but you know she loves to hear herself talk…so public office would give her the platform. However, I do wonder if she could stay involved with it longer than a year or so. Her ADD and general craziness couldn’t handle the amount of time and energy she’d have to put in to public service. I think the UN gig allows her the freedom to come and go as she pleases. Public office would require a true committment and she can’t deal with those for any extended period of time…

81. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:17 am

@Kikumon:
    She needs to pull a Demi Moore and move to Iowa and raise potatoes , lay low for a couple of years, and then, maybe, maybe make a movie comeback.

82. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:19 am

@Kate:
    Now THAT would be hilarious! But we know Katie would just be another concubine like pussy-whipped Brad, out of the frying pan and back in to the fire for Katie-bot…
    But Suri would never be lonely, I guess.

@Kikumon:
    Now that I think about it- Scrangie already HAS her own cult. She has more loons than anybody I’ve ever seen, they are legion, they will follow her off the face of a cliff. She don’t need Sigh-antology. She has zillions of minions already.

83. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:20 am

Gotta head out for a bit, folks. Talk to you soon! CC

84. WH2012 said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:21 am

FL

85. Susanna said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:22 am

I agree@Liin: I think you’re right on, Angie wouldn’t relish going through the audits and spilling all her secrets. I don’t think she would like to be trapped like that. God knows what would come out in those sessions.

It’s funny bc scientologists seem to go after celebs in “crisis.” Remember when they made a statement about wanting to help out Britney Spears at the height of her breakdown? I wonder if this is some sort of confirmation that Angie is goign through a crisis, as Ian has reported.

86. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:22 am

@Mama San:
    Nah, Mama- it ALL boils down to money. These freaks get all your dirty little secrets while “auditing” and then blackmail you if you try to leave. Meanwhile, these followers “tythe” just about every last thing they own and their paychecks, too.
    It ALL boils down to cold, hard, ca$h.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    A big name draws more suckers, er I mean members.

87. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:23 am

I hope Angelina becomes the next Demi Moore. Remember how hot her career used to be until people got sick of her.

88. Kikumon said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:24 am

@Mama San:
    By the way, the same producers for new movie deal are BBT’s from his last few films…..

hmmmmmm…..

89. Mama San said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:24 am

@CC:
    Me too Sweet Pea, holla at ya later. Everyone else have a great day, post at ya’ll later.
    Thanks again Ian for keeping us updated on your safety and well-being.
    Peace out.

90. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:25 am

@Keane:
    Things here in So Cal are pretty nice. We had a killer heat wave for a few days, but now it’s back to normal temp.

91. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:29 am

@Mama San:
    Boy, I’ll tell you what- I was really surprised to see her hooked up with JM. He is so lame. And then the re-hookups since she first started kickin’ it with that ‘tard. She making herself look silly, he is ridiculous.
    But hot pants Gerard….he’s kinda hot. Don’t know much about him other than the couple movies I’ve seen him in- 300 and RockNRolla. I think he’s been the suspect of numerous blind items and he embarrasses himself with the ladies sometimes. Getting turned down while chasing tail. AND he hooked up with Shanna Moakler- okay that is like embarrassing times 10, but what do I know?
    And as always, this is JUST MY OPINION. :P

92. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:30 am

@Mama San:
    In nothing but a bandage- hee heeeeee!!!!!

93. Kikumon said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:32 am

Here is some news on ‘Salt’…….

Brad has to be home daddy……

94. Billi said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:37 am

@McDooksInCognito:

About her cult following. Reminds me of Michael Jackson. He had those young boy scandals (whether you believe he did or didn’t) and and he lost a lot of fans but he’s still has a fanatical base of fans who would do anything for him. I could her looney fans sticking with her despite any scandals she gets herself into.

95. another me said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:48 am

Scientology has a lot of powerful “fixers,” do they not? Could that be the reason she is expressing interest?

96. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:57 am

At least Gerard likes chicks.Aniston the only chick I know who dates gay guys constantly.Isn’t she straight? Why does she use gay male beards? Weird.

97. VancouverHigh said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:58 am

Unfortunately, I have to call B.S. on this. I don’t doubt that the CoS would love to have Ms. Jolie in their fold, but the CoS is very, very private and a dedicated member would never spill the beans on CoS plans, even if it was about recruiting a high profile celebrity. They just don’t do that.

98. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:59 am

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    Who else has she dated that is gay?

99. Kramer Vs. Kramer said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:12 am

Wasn’t that Paul guy, the model, gay? I heard rumors about VV, though could just be rumors, and Ian say Pitt was rumored to be bi ? I getting confused myself now! Oh yeah, don’t forget that Mayer.

100. topbrit said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:30 am

@ McDooksInCognito – love the ‘loon platoon’ saying,might have to use that one lol
    @ anyone – where are stories on jen,what site or has any of you guys got a link?

101. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:38 am

@Mama San:
    Oh, NO!!! I didn’t even read the article linked in your post, but that is just RIDICULOUS. The early Kay Scarpetta books were the BOMB, but the later ones started to blow….so I guess it might not be tooooo much of a blashpheme.

102. sama said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:39 am

what’s up with jennifer aniston, does she still wants brad back or has she got a fling going on with gerard butler, or nothing?

103. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:42 am

I’m sorry this is off topic. Look at this:

Freddie Mac CFO found dead from apparent suicide. Yikes!!!

It’s in Yahoo News, if you don’t want to click on links.

104. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:43 am

@CC:
    That woman is total a Zeenuu lovin’ freakazoid fartknocker.
    Scary to hear the shit come out of her mouth, and she is par for the course ala Scieno.

105. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:43 am

I’m still playing catch up with you guys. Don’t know if I’ll ever make it to real time today.

106. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:44 am

@stinky-inky:
    She’s a succubus! You guys ever see that South Park episode about the succubus? Hilarious.

107. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:48 am

@Kramer Vs. Kramer:
    Like a Maury guest- I agree ‘one thousand and ten’ percent, yo!

108. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:56 am

@Billi:
    Yeah, me too. Truly the definition of “die hard” loontard fans.

109. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:57 am

@another me:
    Shockingly enough, Zeenuu has friends in VERY high places. Lots of financial backing and powerful people.

110. womb_raider said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:09 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:

Well all of you got sucked in by the imposter, which illustrates the value of what the real SR has to say. ‘Funny how SR denied it was him two minutes before Ian posted his latest ’story’.

111. p said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:31 pm

[Angelina Jolie is the highest target on the Church’s celebrity recruiting list.] Like woman doesn’t have enough problems.

112. another me said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:33 pm

I know. And that’s why I don’t find it odd at all that there could be a partnership of some sort in the works. Scio would be perfect, actually, for someone like her. She pays them LOTS of money, she gets protection and powerful “friends.” It’s not about the “religion” (if u can even call it that) it’s about the protection and power she’d gain.

113. Billi2 said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:33 pm

On the Freddie Mac suicide, it’s awful to say and somewhat surprising to me that someone hasn’t flipped and gone postal. The financial sitation has devastated so many people and families.

114. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:45 pm

@ VancouverHigh – I tend to agree, I feel the last couple of posts have been kind of “distraction” stories. To take the heat off the other ones a bit. Its a bit like saying Johnson & Johnson want to recruit Angelina Jolie, you know who doesn’t? And on that note, does anyone know why Ms Jolie’s “contract didn’t get renewed” with St. John clothing? I was just thinking it might have something to do with their conservative, classy image or maybe like they said after 3 years it was simply “time for a new campaign”? Any thoughts?!

115. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:45 pm

I don’t quite get this story. Sci doesn’t believe in anti deprs, so if it’s true about AJ’s drug use how could she get in. Not to mention all the other shit.

116. Constant Gardner said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:47 pm

Arkancide.

He was found SHOT (DJ Newswires) and HANGED (NYT)- Determined guy, huh?

Sorry for the OT

117. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:53 pm

@another me:
    Actually she could not do whatever she wanted to do, they would control her. The COS apparently has not been reading here. Ian already has all her secrets although I am sure there are plenty more they could find on to blackmail her with if she tried to leave, however, why does Tom Cruise need to be replaced? Is he dying? He sure as hell is not going anywhere. As far as star power , Angelina Jolie has got NONE, the academy told us so this past few years so this person who is tipping this off needs to run back and wake the hell up whoever votes in its members. Every movie she makes flops unless she shows some tits and ass, uses some weapons and kicks ass and acts like she could blow the steel off a tail pipe.

Just saying- and of course JMO.

How is everyone doing? Feeling better today?

118. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:55 pm

@Keane:
    It was because their sales went down. Simple as that.

119. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:58 pm

@ Kate – says it all doesn’t it.

And in case everyone hadn’t put 2 and 2 together yet on Ms NIne Cent’s latest post. Violins = fiddles. Plushies = stuffed pillows. You do the math!

120. LurkeyLoo said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Who. Cares? Where’s the big news we keep hearing about? This is snoresville.

121. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Keane, there is something here that stood out at me, I want to see if you see it, jumped out at me after I read what Ian posted this morning, tell me if you do…don’t say what it is just that you got it…

Sugar Ray Ramone Catone said on April 21st, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    Babies muffled cry…A couple apart…Photos together for children Dope for guns not worst secret…
    Apple core, apple core rotten in parts…A needle and thread…medicine she can’t love without…without it she’s dead… Keep the faith…I wears gag from legal heavies…crea lo que usted…la fractura está para verdadero…Te amo

Sugar Ray Ramone Catone said on April 21st, 2009 at 4:05 pm
    te amo, goodbye, you don’t believe me, it’s over

Sugar Ray said on April 21st, 2009 at 4:07 pm

#
    Ray Catone said on April 22nd, 2009 at 5:39 am
    someone posted comment as me without my permission. Not Cool! Please people – keep it real!!! Te Amo, SRRC

122. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:11 pm

@Keane:
    LOL it does, you think everyone has this figured out yet ?

123. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:13 pm

@Keane:
    Yes, and that in itself is not such a big deal to allow someone else to carry your babies, because they are hers obviously, but one of those kids are not Brads imo, I bet one is is James, she crazy enough to do that, I wonder, can the name Rex be tired to James in any way at all?

124. Togi said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:19 pm

@VancouverHigh:
    Actually, I’m calling BS as well. Sounds like an AJ story to me. Like she is the ONLY star with BIG ENOUGH STAR POWER for the CoS! And what is Will Smith? Chopped liver? I dunno … I think this is dumb.

So … just to be sure … are we saying forget it to all the late-inserted SR comments from yesterday? All were bogus? I need to confirm so I can stop thinking about them. :-)

125. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:21 pm

@ Kate – re the posts, not right now although I am very tired (when am I not these days!). Now correct me if I’m wrong but these posts did not come from SR right or at least we don’t think they did? Is it something along those lines that you were thinking? I mean a lot of what it says elucidates a few things for me obviously but I thought we were discounting it all because it was an imposter?

126. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:25 pm

@ Kate – are you thinking back to the Ms Nine Cents post about disease and devastation or whatever it was? I have formulated a theory on what I think went down re: the plushies and the fiddles and in the light of stuff that has been said here and on other sites. I think I know how it went down with regard to the twins, one factor I’m not 100% on, but I think I see where its all going. Did you mean something in relation to that? (I didn’t get this from those posts though, just been thinking through it).

127. Togi said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:26 pm

@Kate:
    Oh you guys!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr. Now I’m going to have to figure this out. You’re KILLING ME! I wanna make a mad face but can’t. Just imagine it, kay? Grrrrrrrrr.

128. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:29 pm

@Keane:
    Look at what SR said, the real SR….no they did not come from SR… and then look at what Ian said, look at the first fake SR…. I may be off but I see this every now and then and I know you do too. :)

129. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:29 pm

@Keane:
    Ok, I hate to look like an idiot but I’m not able to do the math. Help?

130. OMG said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:30 pm

@Kate:

I see it. The gag

131. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:31 pm

@Keane:
    no, you think she uses a surrogate because she has aids?

132. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:33 pm

@bettieboop:
    she means she faked the pregnancy

133. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:35 pm

@ Togi – I don’t think we’re even talking about the same thing to be honest, its hard to do a nudge nudge wink wink thing across the Atlantic! BTW one of your posts yesterday was hilarious, I now have this mental image of you with rifles at the ready, killer chickens on standby, going to the gym in the middle of the night and holding fervent prayer meetings inbetween! You are hysterical! No wonder I mistook you for a troll, I couldnt have made you up if I tried! In a GOOD way obviously! P.S. I actually have no idea what kate is talking about right now, this daughter of an FBI guy is too cryptic for me!

134. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:36 pm

@Kate:
    Can you guys elaborate?

135. OMG said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:36 pm

Of course, dope for guns not the worst secret, b/c HIV is and b/c she has HIV she faked the pregnancy= a junkie mother’s empty womb.

136. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:37 pm

@Kate:
    Oh, I thought that was pretty much a given. Thanks.

137. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Faking the pregnancy is not a big deal imo, stars have a right to their privacy and to protect the privacy of their health and if they do not want the public to know they are using a surrogate that is not a big deal, she milked it yes, that would be embarassing but she could just say she was having health problems and it was no ones business. Those pics of her bare breasts though on the balcony you could see her big stomach so unless she had a fake belly strapped on,IDK, she looked pretty pregnant and so did her boobs. Now the other possibility is that she only had one child and she lied about having twins which makes more sense and that fits better with the riddles and she padded herself to look like she was having twins because why? Brad got someone else pregant and Knox is his but not Angelinas, we have not thought about that possibility? (He still looks like James to me) or they used a surrogate and had Holly carry another baby because he wanted to make up for lost time, and they pretended it was twins and that is why they were born at different times..they were each 5 lbs..that is possible.. or they hired a surrogate..

hell if he has gotten 2 other women pregnant anything is possible IMO

138. WOW said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Breaking news, I am waiting with baited breathe for the next story!!!!!!! NOT!!!

139. stinky-inky said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:42 pm

@Kate:
    “Not cool.” That just jumped out at me.

140. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:44 pm

@HisHighness:
    Hey Ian! Thanks for the update. Take care of yourself…most important!!

141. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:45 pm

@ Kate – ok I think I know which bit of that you’re referring to, you mean the bit about something which I just happened to mention to Togi? Are we talking about threats?

And the other bit, no that isn’t what I meant but obviously “disease” could refer to that. I was thinking more about the “disease of (or caused by) incest” part of fake SR’s post….

142. stinky-inky said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:46 pm

@McDooksInCognito:
    Perfect–lol!

143. Constant Gardner said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:46 pm

David Miscavage was a CIA informant. Ok-flame away at me!

144. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:46 pm

@Kate:
    Kate, which do you think wasn’t his…all? It sure sounds like SR. I hope it’s OK that I’m posting this.

145. Haven can wait said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:49 pm

If incest is a mental illness then it cld also be seen as a form of disease. JMO

146. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:49 pm

@Keane:
    lol well I would just put it on the board but I don’t want to cause any problems for him if I am right, if I am wrong it is no big deal and I am just being too picky, but one hint, why did he use the word permission..I am sure he will come on here and tell me to shut up lol but I was just thinking that was odd, plus the fake one addressed him the same way he addressed himself, which he does not usually do….just saying ya know. it could be an imposter and they are laughing their ass off at us, or it could be that he saw the comment that someone said, and thought he was slipping comments in under the pretext since he is under a thumb, and so he came in and said what he did. the writing style is not his. so no he did not write it. Is any of the information of value, that is what I question some what because that would be a smart way to get it out there if indeed that is how it was done or maybe done by a admin worker…

147. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 1:58 pm

@ Kate – yep I considered that too as the info fits with other stuff we’ve heard. My only reservation would be the fact that the posts failed to appear for quite some time which implies they were being posted from a newly created e-mail or whatever. But yeah I agree with you and thought that myself, cos it all fits with what we’ve heard and there’s nothing sending us off on new wild tangents. And it fits with my fiddles and plushies theory, why they may have used the plushies, what type of disease or reason for disease we are talking about here and why that would be devastating etc. And no I don’t think she has a serious illness or anything like that. I may be completely wrong about this though, just the way my cogs are turning right now!

148. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:04 pm

@Keane:
    Sometimes my post do not show up though for an hour or so, if the board is busy, and a admin can insert, the fake gone use I use under heavy and HH signed off as I which he normally does not do…and a poster would not ask permission..just sayin-

no one bite my head off..he did tell us they were lovers before BBT so…….if you look it..

and there was one way back when that I think they were swapping out, if you look back at all the riddles you will see which one I mean… bbl

That and no one is lol on other boards about it…..

149. p said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:05 pm

@Kate:

What jumps out at me is, these 2 posts beginning phrases are similar.

At April 21st, 2009 at 3:57 pm –FAKE Sugar Ray said…
    Babies muffled cry…

(just 10 MINUTES LATER)
    April 21st, 2009 at 4:07 pm . ––the REAL Sugar Ray said…
    Lost boy cries in the dead of night…

150. p said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:16 pm

@Kate: . I thought the balcony shots were debunked, as in not her. It would make more sense to me, that there was a surrogate for the 2nd child. –maybe Holly, explaining the long hospital stay bc they weren’t born exactly the same time. Maybe the boy is the surrogate (the kid is not my son –altho we assumed that was referring to Brad).

ET reported 2 twin girls somewhere along the line born over a month earlier (they refused to retract it), I’m not sure what that was about.

But I wonder what “A junkie mother’s empty womb…” refers to — her womb NOW or THEN?

151. Togi said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:18 pm

@Keane:
    Oh Keane, you have absolutely NO IDEA what a virtual oxymoron I am! A walking contradiction to be sure. A former competitive bodybuilder who loves to sew, play musical instruments on a church worship team, teach children’s church, ride 4-wheelers, salmon fish (but will NOT clean them … I will catch and release before I do THAT), praise the Lord, stick up for the bad guys in jail, put other bad guys IN jail, tattoos (oh, that’s one thing AJ and I have in common … AND tattoos aren’t really popular in the Bible), killer chickens, meat-eating rabbits (and this is no joke folks … I have personally seen the wild rabbits in our yard eating CHICKEN!!!!!!). It gets even worse than that … but I think you get the picture. LOL

152. p said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:22 pm

And yeah I noticed he qualified it with the word “permission”

153. Togi said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

GOT it. I understand. ;-)

154. Haven can wait said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Hmm… we’ll have to wait and see. But i for one think that disease meant mental illness or sickness rather than like she has HIV

155. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 2:52 pm

@Togi:
    LOL…you go girl!!!!!!! I read this book called a Girl Named Zippy and there was a scary rabbit in that one!!! I guess if they are hungry enough (and big enough) they will eat anything…yikes!

156. p said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:00 pm

@Haven can wait: . Officially it doesn’t matter what THAT poster meant since Sugar Ray cited them as an imposter.

157. Vittorio said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:03 pm

@Billi2:
    If she got him passed out and then shot him up with heroin and got him addicted, that would be really twisted. Is it physically possibly? That has to go in your veins I think and don’t people have to make a fist (like at the doctor) to get a vein? Forgive me. My knowledge of junkies isn’t what it should be. But could it be done like that, if the person was already semi-conscious? I wouldn’t put it past her, but don’t know if you can do it
    One other question about the French chateau. I remember hearing that they trashed Paul Allen’s place in the south of France and then did the same with the chateau they were renting and got thrown out of there too. Is that right, or are they buying that place?

158. stinky-inky said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:10 pm

@Vittorio:
    “If she got him passed out and then shot him up with heroin and got him addicted, that would be really twisted. Is it physically possibly?”

Is it physically possible? Check out French Connection II.

159. Haven can wait said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:11 pm

@p:

But isn’t Kate saying it’s a clever way of getting info out there if they weren’t *really* an imposter and *someone* is the subject of threats, etc? So in fact SR was saying they were fake for legal reasons but long term decipherers of Sugar’s posts (E.G. Kate) would “get” the hidden messages?

160. Haven can wait said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:16 pm

@Vittorio:

Possible to shoot another person up with heroin when they were passed out, but you’d have to do it ever night for a month or more to addict them so very unlikely or in fact, not likely at all.

They didn’t trash Paul Allen’s house, they bought the new house but via an off shore company which they own but then leased back from for 3 years (tax dodge).

161. Vittorio said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:16 pm

@WOW:
    No need to hang around and be rude. Your say you’re waiting with baited breath. Here’s a thought…..DON”T wait with baited breath. Don’t wait at all.

162. Togi said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:17 pm

@Vittorio:
    “don’t people have to make a fist (like at the doctor) to get a vein?” Maybe some people would have to (old folks with weak veins and the obese, for example). All it would take for veiny folks like me would be for them to simply put their hands down! From what I remember, BP has visible veins as well. IMO, it COULD happen. Not saying it DID

163. Togi said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:21 pm

@Haven can wait:
    Hmmmmm. Did Kate say that? I don’t recall :-)

164. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:24 pm

@Mama San:
    LOL…you are funny…It’s like Kate said, we are seeing so many cuts/pics we won’t need to see the movie…which I won’t anyway.

@Haven can wait:
    This is what I am thinking.

@Keane:
    “I hope you are going after them with the police as I am for the identity theft crime they committed against me.” Hey Keane, what happened with the identity theft…if you can discuss it (and want to).

165. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:27 pm

@CC:
    Michael K is frickin hilarious!!!

166. Billie said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:28 pm

@Vittorio:

It never occured to me that she would drug him with something as addictive as heroin but I would think it would require several shots to get addicted. Not sure what alternate drugs she may have used but someone previously suggested roofies. Surely she wouldn’t do that to him (heroin)?

167. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:32 pm

I know a LOT about the Jolie-Pitts & have inside info. I will say here & now I have no loyalty to them nor to Jen Aniston. As you are all so intrigued I’ll tell you what I know before getting on with my life & writing this site off as a FRAUD.

You are all playing amateur detective but have your facts all around your necks- taken from span tabloid stories over the years (some are true, some are fabricated, journalists lie- get over it). So, in truth, you can debate endlessly for the next fifty years but you’ll never know the truth. The Jolie-Pitts have sealed all leaks but I can tell you this.

They never married
    Angelina gave birth to Shi, Knox & Viv and all three kids were fathered by Pitt.
    Angelina does not have HIV, she was rumored to have HEP C a fact too libelous to ever print or prove unless you have access to her medical records which is illegal if you print the contents.
    IDK if Angie ever fucked James. but I doubt it. Yes she kissed him on the lips, she kisses a lot of people like that and oddly, so does Jen. He’s now training to be a Christian Minister in So Cal.
    Yes Angie is a bitch to Brad, she chews him out but then who doesn’t chew out their other half?
    Brad is an amazing dad, loves all six kids with all his heart as does Angie although hes better with the babies and she’s better with the older kids doing arts & crafts etc.
    BBT is notthing more to Angie these days than old old friend who she checks in with every few months via phone. He has a new wife whom he loves very much.
    Angie is not pregnant again, Brad has not got anyone pregnant. Neither are seeing anyone else right now. There was a rumor that Angie fucked a female celeb (mid 30s, married is all I’ll say here).
    Are they split? Maybe
    Was the pics on Sat PR/ set up? – Absolutely
    Are most of your theories here right? – No, and nor will they ever be. You don’t know these people so wildly speculate all you like, it’s your lives although I would day your time would be better spent doing something else.
    Is ian a fraud? Make your own minds up. Believe what you want.

How do I know all the above? I have known both of them for years. No agenda, I have been lurking here the past few days out of curiosity. Y’all just seem hungry for info. Will answers questions for the next ten mins to best of my ability

168. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:35 pm

@Z:
    Is he NOT the flippin funniest blogger out there??? I laugh so hard when reading his stuff!

169. Phoebe said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Wasn’t there a rumor that the little troll Suri Cruise was conceived with frozen sperm from none other than L. Ron Hubbard?

Maybe the ‘Church’ of Scientology is looking for another recipient of his demon seed!

170. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:36 pm

@Phoebe:
    Yikes…shudder to think!

171. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:41 pm

@Keane:
    Ugh! Why you guys is speaking in code?!

172. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:42 pm

@Billi2:
    Yeah….he has that same look on his face in almost all the shots….kinda lame.

173. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:43 pm

@McDooksInCognito:
    Legal threats?

174. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:43 pm

@Kate:
    IDK…I thought Angelina looked pregnant in the normal ways (face, legs, arms had weight) but it struck me so odd that Holly was pregnant at the same time and practically the same stage as AJ…I definitely thought that was fishy. Not sure why but just something about that struck me as off…

175. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:44 pm

@McDooksInCognito:
    THANK YOU!!!! I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused!!!!!!! ;-)

176. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:45 pm

And yippee ka-yo!!!!

177. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:45 pm

@OMG:
    It says ” I wears gag” – I am deducing this IMposter (get it? My play on words…) is saying IAN is under a gag order.

178. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:47 pm

@CC:
    Holly looked more realistically pregnant to me, than AJ did. But she is a bean pole.

179. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:47 pm

@McDooksInCognito:
    That’s what I think…I guess a few of us still do, even those they were said to be fake posts.

180. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:49 pm

@stinky-inky:
    Excellent way to describe it…BP looks absolutely terrible. Look what stress can do to a person.

181. Haven can wait said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:50 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:

thank you for taking the time to answer questions. One thing i want to know.

Did Angie fuck a dog ?

182. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:51 pm

@Z:
    It sure would be interesting to know if Holly was pregnant when AJ had Shiloh…if so…I’m gonna say that HOLLY is the surrogate for both pregnancies and AJ faked them both.

183. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:53 pm

@Haven can wait:

Not that I know of. That story sounds far to far fetched. Yes bestiality happens but would you fuck a dog when you had Brad Pitt eager to pump his seed into you. No. You probably would not. And i doubt she dressed him up like a girl. Lesbians crave pussy and tits NOT female clothes…

184. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:53 pm

@CC:
    No shit! I understand the legal “thing” but come on. How is everyone else suppose to contribute?

185. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:56 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    So you are saying AJ is a lesbian?

186. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:56 pm

@p:
    No,in fact, when the law firm was notified of the pictures Doug Pitt said that they were going to have the law firm send out letters to have the web sites remove them from the sites, and that Brad thanked them for the notification of the pictures ..(loons) they are still up because she undressed on the balcony. The photographers did not break any privacy laws because she was outside.

187. Vittorio said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm

@CC:
    I don’t think we have to worry about her it politics. The first thing her opponent would do is flood the media with the brother kissy pics. Don’t think that would fly in the heartland.

188. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm

How do you know them?

189. Billie said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:59 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:

Is she or Brad or both looking for a career in politics?

190. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 3:59 pm

@CC:

Wrong. Angie was pregnant for real on both pregnancies. Holly happened to be pregnant at the same time. the ET story about a fake Holly was actually mis-reported. Back then a teenager i France was writing a blog pretending to be Holly Goline and on it she reported that AJ had gone into labour.

the real Holly had an email she used like a hotmail but a different provider, the producer at CNN emailed her on that as they had worked together years before and the producer mis-read what she wrote back which was “we’re just waiting for the deliveries” or something to that effect. ET then reported that she said that the babies were being delivered there and then & AJ had iondeed gone into labour not knowing the blog was fake. The story by ET that Jolie had gone into labour was denied by the Jolie-Pitt camp in LA. Then to cover up any inference that Holly was giving stories to the press, her lawyers said that there was an imposter Holly doing the rounds.

all that aside, AJ really did birth all three children and Pitt fathered all three

191. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:00 pm

@bettieboop:

she is bisexual and has been open about that in interviews for years

192. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

@ Ok y’all have ten mintues – um no questions thanks oh presumptious one! AND LMAO!

Ok I think I know what went on with plushies and fiddles-gate, not sure about one or two details but its kind of falling into place for me now. Lots of different clues floating around in my head. I think like Section 9 says “follow the money”. Think about how much was at stake in terms of the proceeds from picture sales, very big business. Think why someone may have had a reason to fake it either partially or totally. Could be wrong but that’s where my thinking is going right now…. And I keep thinking of “no $14 million pictures here….awash in screamers (people who are threatening to lift the lid)….half a pack of smokes”. My guess would be partially faked then in the light of this….

193. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

@Vittorio:
    VERY true! LOL!

194. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Forgot to say just my opnion based on the clues folks, could be totally wrong.

195. Billie said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:02 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:

Did Brad adopt the non bio children especially Maddox?

196. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Neither are. The real money is in Hollyood and movies. They never completed high school and are not educated enough to work in politics full time. They want to use the interest in them as celebs to highlight what is wrong with the world, so much but situation in NOLA, Darfur etc. Many only take notice when a celeb name is attached.

197. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:04 pm

@Billie:

No he did not adopt them. They changed their surnames only.

198. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Seriously guys, “Ok y’all have ten minutes” is another total fraud, look at the spiel, its all total denial of all of Ian’s stories as per usual. “Ok y’all have ten minutes” knows as much about this couple from personal experience as anyone else here does i.e. nothing at all. Don’t fall for the typical fraud. Remember “Me”?

199. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:07 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    Oh my God! Oh my God! You know THE Angelina Jolie!!! I’m so excited… I don’t know what to ask you. I can’t breath.

OK… does she have an inny or an outty?
    What size shoe does she wear?
    What toilet paper does she use?
    Oh my God Oh my God!!!!!!!
    What did she buy at Stop & Shop?
    Is she gonna play Pantera and Brad play Lion-O in the Thundercats movie? That would be like SOOOOO COOOL!!!!

Thanx a bunch, hon!

200. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:07 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    Thank you for the information. It truly has been enlightening…BTW, it’s been longer than ten minutes…just sayin…

201. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:07 pm

@Keane:
    They had to bring Jen in too.

202. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:08 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    You may very well know them, but entertain this, there may be some of us here that do as well and just play along with Ian, and are are giving him the information, so just consider you may not know everything about either one of their lives because I can promise you there are people that have known me all my life and there is plenty they do not know. So before you go calling anyone out, just remember, we may know more than you do :)

203. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:09 pm

@CC:
    Good one. I was thinking the same thing.

204. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:09 pm

@Keane:

As I said if you’re hungry for answers to questions I can clear up a few queries. If you want to continue with your wild conspiracy theories, then up to you it’s your life and your time you’re wasting. She is currently working on a movie, for which you need insurance and you have to pass drug tests and she works for the UN so as much as I’m sure all the crazy speculation is fun, she’s really not as wild as you all are making out.

205. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:10 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    You….are….HILARIOUS!!!! “I can’t breathe”….classic!

206. OK y'all have ten minutes said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:10 pm

@Kate:

Maybe

207. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:13 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    Oh my GOD!! The movie IS Thundercats isn’t it?!!!! Wow… can’t wait to see it. She was born to play Panthera.

208. bettieboop said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:13 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    Who is the young hunky new man in her life?

209. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:15 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    You’re killing me!! I’m SERIOUSLY laughin my ass off! Too funny, you!

210. lotsoflaughs said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Ian has posted a new story.

211. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:19 pm

@CC:
    I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. LMAO. Some people are just ridiculous. He/She was reading right out of that People magazine article debunking the myths. Then he/she just added a few of his/her own. It’s just hilarious.

212. CC said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:21 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    I know! You’re absolutely right…that was a great chuckle. Thanks for that!

213. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:21 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    Well I can tell you from first hand accounts that all they do is double the insurance darling and dock the star, that is all.

214. Vittorio said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:22 pm

@Billie:
    Why not? It would certainly give her power over him.

215. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:35 pm

@Z:
    You guys got that right. He has to be the hands down funniest dude around. I needed a Dlisted intervention, and it came in the form of IUC.
    I traded one vice for another {eye roll}

216. Kate said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:35 pm

@Angie’s Fax Machine:
    Exactly, another loon, did not say one thing any of us could not say, I tell ya I can spot one a mile away. Total bullshit. The first mistake they make is saying they have no loyalty to either, then they bring Jen in, lol, then they don’t know answers to things most people do know answers to, but the best of all is this, any person that has known Brad for years would not post on a message board about him, not in a millon years ,not if they ever wanted to remain in his circle, his friend , now come on Ok you got 10 minutes, come on back and ask me how I know that? Cause it is not hard…no hidden secret, not hard to figure out, lol …

217. Keane said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:37 pm

@ Ok y’all have ten mintues – I want to know what brand of tampon Angie uses? I just want to feel that close to her you know that I know what’s going on with her inside and out. LITERALLY.

Look love, you’ve done this routine a few times already and it is as transparent as the skin covering Angie’s bulbous veins. So you’re a hot new “insider” who just happens to know everything about everything and can categoricaly deny ALL of Ian’s stories are true!!! Yey hurrah! That is brilliant my friend, brilliant! I am CONVINCED y’all and I’m OFF! Fuck all this investigative, undercover nonsense, we now have “Ok y’all have ten minutes” to tell us the answer to all our questions. And get this everyone, GET THIS: the truth is that none of these stories are true and everything that Angelina has ever said up until now is the cast-iron truth!!! Where has this poster been all our lives, it is what we’ve been waiting for for months now! FINALLY someone with unmitigated access to “the true” as Astro puts it (or whoever it was) – hurrah! Ok ladies time to hang up our keyboards, nothing else to see here, please remember to take all your baggage and litter on the way out. Exits are at the front and to the rear and it was nice knowing y’all! “Ok y’all have ten mintues” has put all the rumours to rest with her top-notch, deep insider info. Let’s just call her deep throat from now on hey?

BTW clown, the UN don’t drugs test their goodwill ambassadors, ask someone who works for them. Like Kate said, don’t be so foolish as to think people don’t know shit about anything. Clueless clown.

Next idea please Ange!

BTW – am STILL wondering about that brand of tampon, just want to be like my idol you know?

218. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Ummmm, thanks?
    You would understand any skepticism, right?
    Well, I just now saw your post and I think it’s long past ten minutes since you posted it.
    If they have sealed off all leaks, then what on earth could you possibly share other than what you volunteered?

219. Billie said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:41 pm

@Vittorio:

It would give her power over him but to stoop that low, I mean pills is one thing but heroin is serious shit.

220. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:42 pm

@Haven can wait:
    Oh, snap! You bad!

221. McDooksInCognito said on April 22nd, 2009 at 4:47 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    Wait a second, there was a mis-communication by the REAL Holly, but to squash a flare up their lawyers LIED and said it was a FAKE Holly?
    That is totally frickin’ weak. WHAT on earth is so urgent and lives-are-hanging-in-the-balance that they would feel like lying when all they had to do was say that it was reported wrong? Or did I misunderstand?
    And if I misunderstood, would y’all be okay if my lawyer calls YOU ALL liars instead of saying it was a misunderstanding???

222. p said on April 22nd, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Folks another know it all alter coincidentally appeared on another thread. PLEASE don’t feed the trolls…even one you think is trying to save their sinking soul from drowning.. waste of bandwidth!

223. mslewis said on April 22nd, 2009 at 5:29 pm

You people are a hoot!!!

It appears that there are not very many of you in total. Seems to be the same people posting over and over and anyone who dares to contradict what you people say are automatically branded as “trolls.” It’s the same on the pro-AJ/BP sites as well. Guess that’s just the way message boards work.

224. Alif said on April 22nd, 2009 at 6:43 pm

When I read (not looking for them) loony posts, I can’t help but think they are high, just like their idol; except I think its Kool Aid they’re imbibing.

Re; the photo of Tommy. According to some hairdressers, who informed us several yrs. ago, Tommy wears hair plugs. And the little boy hair style was a way of looking younger than his forty something years.
    His nose looks different, as well. But it also works for him.

Judging from the fanatics who follow Brangie, Scientology, Michael J, Charles Manson, murderers/prisoners, OJ, et al,; and who hate the victims of these people, it’s not hard to imagine a dictator arising on American soil; and some historians I’ve read, or talked with, believe it’s already happened.
    Hitler is probably smiling benevolently from wherever he is! JMO!

225. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:16 pm

@mslewis:
    Something tells me you are not actually laughing.

226. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:18 pm

@McDooksInCognito:
    Yeah, I’m mostly here…but I love it there, too….just so funny!!!!

227. Z said on April 22nd, 2009 at 11:27 pm

@OK y’all have ten minutes:
    So can you explain why AJ’s baby bump is lopsided here?

Scoll up, it’s the bottom picture. That is just unnatural.

228. VancouverHigh said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:19 am

@OK y’all have ten minutes:

Pitt did not adopt the adopted ones??? Okay, that’s how I know you do not have inside information. You only know about the surname change because those are the only documents that are made public during an adoption.

229. VancouverHigh said on April 23rd, 2009 at 12:25 am

This individual calling himself/herself “Ok y’all have ten mintues” simply gleaned all this “inside” information from all the Brangelina fan boards and from Female First.

230. p said on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:56 am

Actually this would be pretty funny. Aj joins the church and denounces her bisexuality, which is what the religion requires. Not bc she actually abstains, but be it would be a new image to add to the ever-revolving door of new images…. plus easy access to others of her ilk.

231. Keane said on April 23rd, 2009 at 4:24 pm

@ mslewis – YOU should be excited about these imposter posters – your idol has been in our midst and reads this site voraciously every day or so we hear (I figure its just in case she forgets what she’s been up to, you know how forgetful these most famous people in the world can be, they hardly remember what they did yesterday, was it adopt another kid, oh I don’t know I forget – call it a proxy diary if you will). Why don’t you give her a big shout out and tell her how much you love her. She’ll be pleased to see one of her followers within our midst. Altogether now, toodle-ooh Angelina!

232. Mike said on April 25th, 2009 at 10:06 am

Angelina Jolie has said in an interview that she does not believe in god. I don’t think she is impressed by religious bullshit and I really don’t see her as the sort of type who would fall for a cult. She may be eccentric, but also very shrewd and independent.