IUC Gaydar: One of these stars is not gay – let us know who?

Posted on April 18th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay

1. Keane said on April 18th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

Oh My God – what are we taking as “gay” here, are you including bisexuals? Well for me it has to be one of three: Ashley Tisdale, Fergie or JK Rowling. Tisdale could easily be of course. Fergie doesn’t seem to have been in a long-term relationship for some time and she is very friendly with serial shagger of chicks, Kate Moss, which is a bit revealing. And JK Rowling is married, so unless she’s bi and quit that bitch for her hubby then I don’t know what to make of it. All the others are defo bi or gay but are you saying that they’re all homosexual except one, not bisexual?

2. Kate said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:10 pm

Ian means bisexual, experimented, or gay, when he says gay…he clarified that before. He is saying who has never even thought about it or tried it? lol

3. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

I don’t know who some of these people are…lol. Is J.K. Rowlings gay? I didn’t think so….IDK, tho.

4. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

I don’t know much about Fergie…but can easily see her at least experimenting. jmo

5. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

@Keane:
    Tisdale…I don’t know much about her either. Rowlings seemed to keep her personal life quiet…so who knows. And Fergie hasn’t been in a public long term relationship recently, has she? again IDK.

But I agree, Keane, It must be one of those 3. The gold medal guy…don’t know his name….all the other are either bi or gay, I think.

Sorry about always serial posting.

6. Deeca said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Gary Coleman?

7. Jaguar said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

I’m guessing JK Rowling.

8. anna said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:35 pm

i say the lovely sugar ray

9. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

@Jaguar:
    She was my first inclination. Gut feeling.

10. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

@anna:
    lol…last time I looked Nicholson wasn’t up here. Either was SR….lol

11. fresca said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

So Jack is gay and all his playboyishness is an act? I was going to say him.

Was there ever reveals on teh other ones?

12. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

@fresca:
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s bi.

13. Nina said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Nicholson

14. Tamara said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

NOT Gay, I think Nicholson, but I didn’t think John Wayne was gay either, was he??

15. Jaguar said on April 18th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

@Z:
    Mine, too. Are we going to get the final answer? lol

16. Tamara said on April 18th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

I think Ian threw this post up here to lighten us all up! Phew! hahaha I think it worked imo

17. dina said on April 18th, 2009 at 3:06 pm

I would have to guess Jack.

18. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

@Tamara:
    He was, I just learned….I think I learned that here…told my husband and he was like “You didn’t know that?!?”…lol

19. jude said on April 18th, 2009 at 3:35 pm

I guess they are infering that everyone else is.

20. Tamara said on April 18th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

@Z:I never knew John Wayne was gay! I’ve read hundreds of hollywood biographies and have never heard that. Did he have a longtime lover, and who was it?

21. joanne said on April 18th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

My guess is Gary Coleman.

22. Alissa said on April 18th, 2009 at 4:00 pm

Nicholson is deranged and has huge sexual appetites, but he’s straight.

23. jeannie said on April 18th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Jack Nicholson? Is that a joke including him? He’s fucked thousands of women and still does. It was a all just a front? Um, no. It’s common for gay men to have been with a woman or a few but not thousands for fuck’s sake. This is the first I’ve heard about Ashley Tisdale and I could care less. She’s fugly. I thought that was Geri Halliwell, not Fergie.

24. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

@Tamara:
    I have no idea…I know very little about it…except seems like people knew and I didn’t…lol.

Someone with huge sexual appetites may not be that discriminating? Just a thought.

25. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

I’ve heard theories that everyone is a little bisexual …people in HW with fewer boundaries and more opportunity for vices, etc, for anything goes, may be more likely to at least try sex with the opposite sex. I think, like Kate said, Ian means to include something like that, rather than just straight gay or straight straight…lol. That’s how I see this anyway.

26. mooki said on April 18th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

not gay: Ashley Tisdale, Gary Coleman (lmfao), JK Rowling, Sarah Ferguson
    gay: Zaquisha Efron, Will Smith, Jesus Luz, Carl Lewis
    lesbian: Queen Latifah
    bisexual: Britney (open about it), Derek Jeter, both Brad and Angelina, Geri Halliwell, Jack Nicholson (has admitted to sleeping w/ guys),

27. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 5:03 pm

@mooki:
    “ack Nicholson (has admitted to sleeping w/ guys),”

Oh, interesting!

28. anna said on April 18th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

he has changed the pics. so it must be jkrowling. all the other pics are gay or bi

29. Nina said on April 18th, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Mooki, when did Nicholson admit to sleeping with guys??? Brando did but sorry I don’t recall Nicholson ever admitting to that. If he did, it would have been all over the papers.

30. Togi said on April 18th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Fergie just married Josh Dumahl (sp?) a couple months ago … but I have no doubt she’s at least experimented. I have to say it’s either Ashley Tisdale or JK Rowland … only ’cause Ashley is so young and don’t know anything about Rowland’s personal life. But she DID make Dumbeldore gay, so …. LOL

31. Togi said on April 18th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

@Togi:
    BIG OOOPPPPPPS. WRONG FERGIE! haaa haaaa. Now how did THAT happen. One Fergie is hot and one is so NOT!

32. anna said on April 18th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

that was really weird . when i just clicked on ian just a second ago. he had taken back down a lot of the pics and only ashley, latifah, jk rowl, gary coleman,and duchess were up. so i took it as a clue. now they are all back up. freaky

33. mook said on April 18th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

@Nina:

it was in an interview I think a while back (might have been mid-late 90s).

34. Constant Gardner said on April 18th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

LOL I am going to go with Sugar Ray as well bc that is some straight man’s drag in that pic!

35. Alif said on April 18th, 2009 at 6:32 pm

I have to guess Gary Coleman, based on a lot of criteria.

Tamara; The John Wayne gay discussion is on a past thread. Check the older posts.

I, too, have read many biographies, and autobiographies. Later learned that there are a lot of untruths in them, esp. the gushing, fan magazine kind.

36. Keane said on April 18th, 2009 at 6:42 pm

I did not know Geri Halliwell was bi, I know she had the affair with scary spice but I thought she said she didn’t really like it or women seriously. BUT she never really has proper relationships does she, and I’ve never got the impression that she was really in to men. Interesting!

37. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 7:46 pm

@Alif:
    “I have to guess Gary Coleman, based on a lot of criteria.”

Hi Alif, I’m curious, what criteria?…I know very little about him…

38. rehab said on April 18th, 2009 at 9:11 pm

This ones quite a bugger!
    For me theres always been a little something going on with ashley tisdale on the gay front, so if im wrong i will never claim to have a super amazing gaydar again. Besides she may of been just placed there for the efron connection,but she seems a little out of place there otherwise.
    But for this one im thinking either jk or coleman, i ruled fergie out right away based on her ex husband being so amazingly homo.

39. p said on April 18th, 2009 at 9:12 pm

whoooaaa! Why is Tom Cruise’s official site advertising HERE? Is he paying for the ad space….just a whim? Just doesn’t seem a likely candidate given the talk around here.

40. jpv said on April 18th, 2009 at 9:47 pm

He said one of the people is gay; he didn’t say only one.

41. jpv said on April 18th, 2009 at 9:50 pm

Correction:
    One of the people is NOT gay; he didn’t say only one.

42. Z said on April 18th, 2009 at 10:21 pm

@jpv:
    True. I hadn’t thought of it that way.

@p:
    I hadn’t seen that…wow! May be he/his pr people think Ian won’t talk about him if he pays for advertising….but didn’t Ian write a book about Sciencetology? I thought I read that here. Does seem like he wouldn’t want to be affiliated…interesting!

43. Alif said on April 18th, 2009 at 11:37 pm

@Z:
    He is not the right “package” is basically what I’m thinking. By that I mean he’s not a magnet for the stereotypical gay person who would seek him out. At least in the physical sense. Not a whisper about him in the past. He has only been with women; although there have been a lot of problems in his relationships, according to news sources. He doesn’t even give a hint of it in his public persona, even up to the present.

My feeling is that he’s not the kind to attract a lot of gay-orientation speculators; who would then pass the word around, at least to friends. But again, it comes down to the physical “package”. jmo!

44. Alif said on April 18th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

Forgot about the swimmers. Don’t know who they are.

45. Tigerlilly said on April 19th, 2009 at 12:34 am

Um, Ian….Can’t we all just PRETEND Gary Coleman is asexual???? Why we gotta picture him barebackin’ cowboy style or deep sea fishin’? Huh? Huh? Naw, bro…Don’t do us like that….
    Ok, if it ain’t Gary (who IS asexual in my mind)….then, my money is on SUGAR RAY!…or that boring bowl or oat meal, JK Rowling…But, I’d love the straightie to be someone shocking like Jesus….or Zac…

46. Different Guest said on April 19th, 2009 at 12:59 am

I’m on the Sugar Ray Bandwagon.

47. Z said on April 19th, 2009 at 11:37 am

@Alif:
    Thanks, Alif! I do see what you mean. I keep leaning toward JK Rowling, but I know as much about her as Gary Coleman…basically nothing. I know Gary had all sorts of those child star problems….maybe drugs? can’t remember. So that would make relationships difficult. And JK Rowling. I know she had a child (single mom) and then got married a little latter on after her books were becoming popular.

48. Z said on April 19th, 2009 at 11:38 am

@Tigerlilly:
    LOL……Zac’s picture looks like it’s taken for gay guys….imo.

49. Richard said on January 12th, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Trick question. All of the people look happy (gay) except for Nicholson

50. Hot News » Wayne Tisdale said on May 17th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

[...] – Electronic Music Source…Lil Wayne To Present MTV Movie Awards | Lil Wayne Videos…IUC Gaydar: One of these stars is not gay – let us know who?…10.3.2008 CHART TOPPERS | VDT VIEW…Rapero Lil Wayne anuncia su paternidad | Estereofonica.com… [...]