IUC Exclusive: Angie collapses. Don’t believe the spin. Is Crystal Meth the cuplrit?

Posted on April 7th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

When Britain’s Now Magazine reported in this week’s issue that
Angelina Jolie collapsed on the set of her new film, Salt, three
weeks ago, Team Brangie were quick to blame the stress of her new
liquid diet, which has caused her to lose an alarming amount of
weight in recent weeks.

Liquid diet? A few years ago, when I was undercover for a book, I
drove through the Hollywood Hills with a well known L.A. drug dealer
as he made deliveries to his clients, including a couple of B-list
celebrities and a slew of film execs. As I drove with him, he
cautioned me never to believe whatever spin comes out following a
celebrity “collapse” or “health crisis.”

“You didn’t actually believe that Mary Kate Olsen was anorexic, did
you?” he asked me. “She was on meth. That’s the new diet drug around
here. If a celeb loses weight very fast, she either has cancer or is
doing meth. Take my word for it.” He then proceeded to list a slew of
other celebs on meth, including “every one of Rachel Zoe’s clients”
and a bunch of others. One name he happened to mention was hardly a
surprise because she was already a self-confessed junkie: Angelina
Jolie. I didn’t think much about it at the time. Meth seemed to be a
step up from her former drug of choice, heroin.

For curiosity sake, after the Now story appeared, I went back and
examined the stories surrounding Mary Kate Olsen’s last foray into
rehab, which her reps insisted was for an “eating disorder” but which
numerous media reported was actually drug-related.

Sure enough, it all began after she “collapsed” outside an L.A.
nightclub, complaining about the exact same symptoms Angelina was
reported to suffer on the Salt set, not to mention the time Angie
reportedly collapsed on a transatlantic airplane flight in February,
2008.

My Team Brangie sources have insisted to me for weeks that Angie is
back on drugs and estranged from Brad. The only mystery is whether
Brad has distanced himself from his skeletal babymomma because of her
relapses and resulting psychotic behavior or whether she has started
doing drugs again because Brad has signalled the end of their
relationship. My sources are contradictory, though they all agree
that Brad did not shag the nanny as some media have reported as the
source of their recent troubles.
Developing…

1. rotorua said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:16 am

Wow- lots to digest here. Every one of Rachel Zoe’s clients…! All seems very plausible re Angelina, unfortunately. She has been looking beyond dreadful on the set of that film, so much so that the producers are worried. Skeletal is barely the word. I still think she’s bipolar and turns to drugs for self medication. Can someone please protect the little children!

Bravo Ian for publsihing this when everyone else is reporting a “collapse”.. in the past tense too. Is she in rehab now…is that why there is no news and no pics? Let’s hope she’s in rehab…on the advice of her lawyers!

2. ml said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:19 am

never heard of anything to indicate bipolar though not out of the realm of possibility. definitely borderline in my humble view.

3. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:20 am

Yes the stories about her being on this crazy diet when she is already so revoltingly thin, are stretching the boundaries of credibility by miles. They have to say something I guess but it really does make no sense and I can’ believe anyone is buying it. The idea that she thinks that being less womanly and more angular and lean makes her look more like an action hero is also totall ridiculous. She doesn’t look angular and lean she looks thin, brittle and old and she didn’t have any womanly curves in the first place. She needs to gain muscle and weight not lose more. And she looked just as thin and ill in Wanted. I think we’ve all come to the conclusion that her weight loss is due to drugs for quite some time. And if its meth she’s doing then its no great surprise, that drug is known to destroy people’s looks, possibly even more than heroin does. Please see Fergie for evidence. The whole nanny thing was totally ludicrous, it didn’t even make sense, Brad was consoling the nanny but nothing actually happened but Angelina was still furious, even though nothing actually happened. Utterly bogus.

And that is no surprise about Rachel Zoe’s clients, didn’t Nicole Richie blame her weight loss on the fact she’d had a gastric band fitted, or that was the story leaked by her PR as a rumour? And then there’s Lindsay Lohan, nuff said. Oh and wasn’t the ridiculously thin Kate Bosworth one of her clients at one point. So sad, could HW be more fucked up?

4. cuze said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:29 am

Someone is going to end up dead.

5. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:33 am

Well that’s not surprising although I didn’t know she ever admitted to H. It would be hard to know if it’s chicken or egg — when relationships fall apart bc of inherent problems (like manic-crazy-fakeness), people react by taking wrong turns (especially junkies), and one turn kick-starts another. The nanny story sounded made up anyway. And the kids?

6. rotorua said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:34 am

@ml:
    Not a doc but do have experience. Bipolar 2 is the less intense form. Often mixed up/ mistaken for borderline or narcissistic disorder. Who knows? But something ain’t right… Truly hope she realises she needs help.

7. Canuck said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:40 am

She’s been looking completely whacked out since the appearance following the CCOBB premier that his parents came to. That was the last time I saw her looking more or less normal. She looked awful during the whole awards season. She looked as if she hadn’t slept for a week at the Oscars.

8. cuze said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:40 am

Didn’t Ted report a few months ago a BI about fake a la… stating that she was using prescription meth to get off the heroin habit and that she was seeing two doctors for prescriptions and no one knew it???

9. Canuck said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:43 am

@cuze:
    Yup

10. Guest said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:45 am

Adverse effects of methadone (not to mistake for crystal meth (N-Methylamphetamine)) include: Insomnia, anorexia, hallucination, euphoria, hypoventilation, shortage of breath, low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, mood changes, listlessness.
    The adverse effects of crystal meth include: Weight loss, paranoia, aggressiveness, narcism, insomnia, vertigo, etc.

11. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:48 am

I thought of Fakey too, but the thing is I’m not sure Ted considers Brad bi, nor does AJ’s shoes outshine anyone else’s on the carpet do they? Are they especially fab? But this seems to support falling back into drug use.

12. cuze said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:50 am

I think Ted doesn’t know BP’s sexual orientation for sure and when he wrote the original BI about the fab shoes was when AJ wore that inexpensive dress with the very expensive shoes to one of the AMH premieres (or something can’t remember where now).

13. Canuck said on April 7th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Who has the kids? Brad and his parents?

14. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 10:01 am

The think is he said the husband was going out with whatever gender he wished that day, or something to that effect. Recently he named 2 of the only straight men in HW and about BP, he said BP, maybe. So I don’t know…would that sound like Fakey’s husband as he described him? I guess it’s not an exacting science. Otherwise it fits perfectly.

15. cuze said on April 7th, 2009 at 10:05 am

@Canuck:
    If there’s a custody dispute going on at the moment and AJ is on meth then you can believe they are not with her. I wonder if that is where she went with James.. into rehab.

16. cuze said on April 7th, 2009 at 10:07 am

That could have been what the death threats and crying was over.. maybe the AJ lost custody and went ballistic.

17. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 10:09 am

@ p – Ted goes round in circles, changes his mind all the time and is constrained by what he can say by e. I never see him as a reliable source, occasionally things he hints at fit with what we hear here, but he is never going to do the straightforward stories that Ian does. My guess with the Fakey BI is that he made it far too obvious from the start, everyone guessed it and Brange kicked up a fuss with e. He then had to throw a few curve balls in there to put people off the scent and retain a degree of uncertainty which there really wasn’t from word go. He’s a grasshopper, changes his mind and changes sides all the time, maybe because he has to or maybe because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about 100%. He’s not that reliable a source IMO.

18. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 10:13 am

@Keane:
    I suspect e did get on him some, bc there’s a lot less Brang reporting, although he has consistently reported he believes it’s headed for disaster (not just a split) for a long time now. But I agree he does contradict himself, just not on that.

19. McDooks said on April 7th, 2009 at 11:13 am

Okay, call me a bitch, but meth is a HELL of a lot more believable and realistic than that bag of bones being on a “liquid diet”. As if she needs to lose an ounce.
    Stupid, selfish, worthless piece of trash (if she IS back on drugs) to be so self indulgent while “saving” the kids of the world and popping out her own. And if the timeline is correct, was she pregnant at the time of the airplane incident?
    If she’s been using while pregnant (bad enough to do while baby collecting and trying to look like a saint) then I hope karma bitch slaps the living shit out of her.

20. Canuck said on April 7th, 2009 at 11:16 am

@cuze:
    Could be. Heck of a time to go though, right in the middle of filming. I’m sure they could “hospitalize her for observation” following her collapse, but they are going to have to come up with some sort of serious illness to explain the time that it takes to do rehab. Any idea what it usually is? A month?

21. Canuck said on April 7th, 2009 at 11:20 am

And is Brad even in NYC? Maybe the stories about Angie going ballistic because Jen invited Brad for lunch are a smokescreen to hide that he’s not actually in New York.

22. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 11:35 am

@Canuck:
    Well if I’m interpreting SR correctly (I’m never sure I am) than he doesn’t give a shit, so unless he uprooted them once again and took them to LA with him, yeah he might well be in La while the kiddies are left in the care of Nanny-Patrol, in LI, NY. Then again he might be in NY, or NO or DC or…

23. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 11:46 am

IAN,Thank you for reporting on this and giving us the background information that sent your investigative journalism mind on the query to get to the truth, to force people to admit that she has a drug problem. I know a weeks ago you said you did not believe she was on drugs again, but this new headline I know had to be instrumental in you investigating this and reporting the truth.

This is what separates this site from E with just gossip and Fakey. The naysayers can scram all they want to but this is the same kind of journalism that brought Richard Nixon Down.

I also want to say I know that Ian and Ted both in the end would hope this would force her into rehab, she sadly could end up dead. Heroin would be safer at this point for the kids, at least she would be down most of that time, but meth is just a step from these people on ice who hear voices that tell them to take someones baby and throw it off a roof or stab grandma to death, very dangerous,I have a close friend who works with meth addicts.

Doug Liman at a party in L. A. talking about if the Brange had sex while making his movie MAMS, he said,”these two were ducking like rabbits on meth all the time” and that is a quote from someone who says they were there at the party.

Jmo

24. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:08 pm

@Kate:
    Heroin would be safer on down time (isn’t that why someone who saw Sid Vicious that night doubted he killed Nancy?) but if both these parents are meth users God help those kids. Is that why SR said BP was beyond feeling like he owed anyone anything, assuming the interpretation is correct.

25. Fan said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

A better comparison may be Tom Sizemore and the bat s.hit crazy stuff he pulled while on Meth.

Say what you will, and I cannot stand this woman, but I hope it’s not true. I would not wish this on anyone.

Unfortunatly this makes much more sense than a liquid diet.

26. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Just a quick update. UK Grazia magazine has a story that Angie is jealous as hell of Natalie Portman who Brad had been gushing about saying she is beautiful and intelligent and “cute as a button” (barf). It says Angie has always been jealous because she knows she stole Brad from Jen and fears karma is about to stab her in the ass. (Yes, it usually does). I think this is just made up PR though, their people are firing out stories at a rapid rate to try to cover up what is being reported on this site and to explain why they split, keeping the real reasons quiet. Grazia also says that rumours of a split are gathering at a pace or words to that effect. Now magazine by contrast has a front page story about Ange telling Brad she would be happy to have others lovers. It also drags up her previous wild behaviour which is a big change to her recent press coverage, talking about her bisexuality, snogging her brother in public and I think the blood stuff with BBT. (Can’t quite remember the specifics but it was defo the brother snogging which is telling). They also brought up how she admitted to having 2 lovers at once in the past. So old wild Ange is being brought up again, this has to be coming from Brad’s side. Apparently his reaction to her saying that was just to roll his eyes. All this of course I think is completely made up, but it seems like the PR teams are competing with one another to pin the blame on the other and a split announcement looks like it may only be weeks or days away to me.

27. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:25 pm

@Fan:
    If it is true I hope at least it comes to the fore, for her sake and for the sake of the kids. Best case scenario would have been the state versus Jolie-Pitt, versus Pitt versus Jolie. But no doubt everyone who can verify has their well-paid, contract-bound lips sealed, (or no conscience), so that’ll never happen.

28. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:30 pm

@ p – in matters relating to criminal activity, which may be the case here if we’re talking about drug abuse and possibly child neglect, I’m pretty sure a confidentiality agreement would be null and void. The law courts have greater powers than confidentiality agreements, I think they are more to make sure employees/shags don’t leak stories to the media.

29. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

@Keane:
    Sure if it’s submitted to the courts by anyone (which requires a conscience). If this is true (and some suggest it’s nothing new), you have to believe a ton of people know. Silence.

30. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

@ p – yes, but I think there’s a code of silence around so many celebs though, and drug use is widespread and widely accepted. But this should be considered differently, they not only have 3 natural children but have adopted 3 orphans and brought them into this relationship. If the mother is on drugs then the children should and must be removed from her care. This is a very serious situation.

31. fresca said on April 7th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

@cuze:
    According to Ted, she was just on meth while pregnant and then was going back to the heroin.

All you guys’ other theories are interesting though. I do hope she is in rehab and away from those little kids while on drugs.

32. K2 said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Well I was beyond shocked when I saw how she was back to her normal weight within 3 months of having twins. I mean, come on! I can see shedding the pounds quickly after having one child but twins?! I never bought her story about an exercise regimen, the healthy eating, the breast feeding. We all know she’s not a healthy eater ( how many fast food drive thru’s have we seen them in) , she quits breast feeding within weeks because she can’t handle it (would mean she actually has to get up around the clock to do it, unless she pumps and hands them off to the hired help), when does she apparently have time to exercise -and why is the result zero muscle tone – she’s veins, skin and bones. The meth addiction seems like a good explanation. And the loons have to stop using the delusional excuse that she loses weight because she lost her mom! She has 6 kids to care for – you need to EAT!!!

I know of women that have children, come from wealthy families, live in the suburbs, are stay at home moms and are the last people you’d ever think had a meth problem, but they do. These are not celebrities, just the average soccer mom . I wouldn’t put it past these celebrities that have so much to get done and not enough time in the day to do it. I’ve found it ridiculous that Jolie continues to do one film after another and raise 6 kids. She’s not superwoman. Maybe she does need that kick start every morning.

33. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

@Keane:
    Yeah that’s my point… there IS a code of silence around so many celebs, and yeah it SHOULD be considered differently, when kids are involved. As to whether or not it will by ANYONE…well not so far, right?

34. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

@Keane:
    LOL well …his Cannes appearance is coming up fast and he is probably hoping he can get out of taking her with him.

35. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

@ fresca – the orphans should be removed from her care if this is the case. She should not be allowed to keep them. Why is it one rule for a celeb, one rule for everyone else. If the drug use has been going on for a while then she should never have been allowed to adopt those children. How has she got away with it for so long, is she above the law?

36. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Are they still shooting SALT? Surely it hasn’t been that long yet.

37. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

@Keane:
    You know his parents are not going to sit by and watch the grand kids get hauled off to foster care. That ill never happen, they will make up some story about how the kids are coming to visit them for the summer or shit like that. Her film should wrap up by June, he is suppose to start his sometime in the summer, in Central America, South America, so what is he going to do? He may have to drop the film. Custody battles can go on for a long time. I put this on the other thread but if Brad does not use this drug problem to take these kids away from her, them he has no interest in being anything more than a part time daddy, once a month kind of thing. Here is his chance, he wanted the kids, not he has them. Funny, there was a tab that said he told her, “you wanted all these kids, you take care of them, and then he left her” lol

We know who put that one out there.

38. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:11 pm

@p:

I think they are done in NY for now, they are suppose to film in LA at some point, but the whole shoot is suppose to last four months. We saw her meet with them in February and get ready, but filming did not start until March. So she has a long way to go.

39. K2 said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

But stop and think for a moment…. don’t these celebrities have to go through drug testing to get insured for movies? Does she get special treatment b/c she’s “angelina jolie”. ?? Well, somethings helping her lose weight and I’m not buying her story that it’s from running after the kids all day! 2 of them should be in school full time, the other 2 should be in atleast a pre-school 3 days a week and the twins don’t walk yet. She’s full of shit and I think she’ll finally be exposed. This woman collapses on every set she’s on. She collapsed while filming The Good Shepherd (she was pregnant), she apparently collapsed doing Changeling (again pregnant), but it seems as though there’s always a story about her frail weight and exhaustion. You only hear of these stories when dealing with people that are known for doing drugs.

40. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:17 pm

@Kate:
    According to what someone posted earlier there’s indication he took meth at one point too, during the filming of SMITH, so maybe she’s got stuff on him too. He can’t tell her SHE wanted all the kids, since he went on national television, sniffling on about his desire for extreme amounts of them. Sounded like a good idea at the time eh Braddie? What a wanker, didn’t fool me, I called bs when he said he’d slow down for them.

41. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

@ Kate – I agree with p, I don’t think he can expose her drug use because then she can expose his (I don’t think he’s an addict but I don’t doubt he’s done plenty of drugs recreationally with her, who doesn’t in the film industry? Then both their careers are wrecked and they will probably lose custody of the adopted children. It would be a lose, lose situation and mutually assured destruction. They have to keep it quiet for the sake of both their images and to keep the kids, but instead I think we’re going to have (and are already having) the war of the PRs.

42. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

Damn Girl!

Star Magazine | News | Pregnant Angelina Jolie Collapses!
    Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are sleeping apart. LeAnn Rimes packs her … Pregnant Angelina Jolie Collapses! June 4, 2008. Digg It De.licio.us RSS print email …

Angelina Jolie | Actress | Collapses on flight | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre
    FILM star ANGELINA JOLIE — said to be pregnant with twins — collapsed on an 18-hour flight. … Angelina Jolie in flight collapse. Published: 21 Feb 2008 …

The Superficial – Angelina Jolie collapses
    Jan 18 2006Angelina Jolie collapses. More: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, vince vaughn … 5-month pregnant Angelina Jolie collapsed and “gashed …
    thesuperficial.com/2006/01/angelina_jolie_collapses.php

Drunk Angelina Jolie Collapse
    5 Oct 2007 … Super humanitarian Angelina Jolie recently collapsed after downing Coke and rum at a VIP party with live-in love Brad Pitt. Angie’s collapse …

National Ledger – Brad Pitt Panics as Angelina Jolie Collapses: 98 …
    20 Jun 2007 … Did Angelina Jolie collapse? A cover story set for this week in Star Magazine claims that “Brad Panics as Angie Collapses. …

Angelina Jolie collapses – The Superficial – http://www.thesuperficial.com
    jolie-collapses.jpg Star magazine is reporting that while in the Domincan Republic shooting The Good Shepherd, 5-month pregnant Angelina Jolie collapsed and …
    http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/01/18/angelina_jolie_collapses.html – 29k -

43. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

@Keane:
    The only way around that would be if he stopped once the kids came on the scene, but based on the behavior sited by SR, doesn’t seem likely. That’s why I hope there’s a chink in the tinsley armor and someone cracks the story wide open, and the state steps in. Otherwise can any agreement between the two of them on the down-low be trusted?

44. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:39 pm

@Keane:
    No, she is a addict, he is not. I don’t think Doug was saying Brad did meth he was just talking about the amount of fucking they were doing. She was clean on the set, she did not get back bad on drugs until after Shiloh was born. Remember dumb dumb’s statement, ‘everyone thinks she is a weird, but she is down to earth and decent” this nitwit was snowed. He did not figure this shit out until she she had Shiloh, then he made excuses for her, ‘oh her mother is dying” and on and on and on,until he has had to face it. Brad drinks, smokes pot, no big deal. He would win custody hands down compared the shit she has pulled. He will not win if he just uses PR ,you can not conduct a custody case like that. He is going to leave his innocent children in the presence of her? Kevin F had done drugs, but he was the MORE responsible party. Much more. Now Brad may not be the adoptive parent, that may be a problem, but he probably could get temporary custody . Before he lost custody to her, I would be someone in his family would tip off Child Services. Besides, those people are all over these boards lol

45. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:42 pm

@p:
    Yes, but remember, Brad uses socially and probably not around the kids, she is an addict. Very big difference. He stands a much better chance than he does, now doe she want her telling the world he was boinked by Slim, no, and that is probably his biggest fear, more than losing his kids. jmo

46. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

@Kate:
    I’m pretty sure someone earlier said both of them took off periodically and did meth breaks. Someone should tip them off sooner rather than later. Brad can always say he’s taken measures to protect the kids. I knew a women whose husband left the family suddenly. The neighbors alerted authorities bc they thought the kids 9- 16 yrs of age were alone too long after school. She had to appear before the judge who determined she had in fact done everything in accordance with recommendation, and there were no further repercussions. So even if someone reports there are problems, Brad won’t necessarily lose custody chances if he is in fact free of the hard stuff.

47. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 1:55 pm

@Kate:
    Slim being a prostitute would be the biggest issue to the court … so yeah the bi issue would be exposed that way.

48. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Do you think he really wants the kids?

As far as the Angie and backfiring, that is probably her trying to control Brad , but since we get 9 words a day on a different subject we will never know .

49. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

@Kate:
    To answer your first item…I think he wants the idea of the kids, maybe.

The second. Yeah we’re getting the overall sense he has his sights set elsewhere but as you pointed out, we will never know.

50. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

@ Kate – hm, I’m not sure, I mean it was commonly known when I was working in tv that every celeb does coke, and I know from first-hand experience that even the ones you least supected of it, daytime presenters, family favourites, children’s newsreaders, national treasures etc were all on it, some even addicts. One of the presenters I worked with on a daytime show, a lady in her late 40’s, was an addict and doing it while filming. A friend of mine had a national treasure type family presenter push coke on him at a gay bar (female, not gay, just fag hag, and a pensioner). My tv bosses all did coke and work parties, my friends who are high-flying lawyers, bankers etc all do it. I did it when I was at college. Its so common I would be amazed if Brad didn’t do it. People normally do it at the same time as drinking, it keeps them going so they don’t fall asleep or pass out. People like to fuck on it. I would be amazed if during his kinky sex life with Jolie they didn’t use it for enhancement. I’m not saying he’s an addict, he doesn’t look like it, most people can control it and only use recreationally. Others, especially some celebs who are partying every night, do it too much and get addicted. If he exposed her drug use I have no doubt she has plenty on him that would make him seem irresponsible to the courts, even if he was in control of it and wasn’t addicted.

51. K2 said on April 7th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

@Kate:

I think he knows he’d make a lousy single dad. He has said it on numerous occasions that he can’t handle more than 4 at a time. I think he can only handle that many when he’s home and has the nannies – you’d never see him schlepping 4 kids through airports and city streets without any help.

Ideally – I’m sure he didn’t want 6 kids by himself. If this break up is true, we’re bound to see tons of staff with him whenever he’s out with the kids. He CAN NOT handle them all. Funny how we never see a nanny in any photos but the moment they split you’ll constantly see women in the photos with him. And we’ll also be back to seeing good looking buff bodyguards surrounding Jolie. lol

52. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

@Keane:
    If he IS in control (occasional, social user) and not on the hard stuff…H, Meth…then he’d be sent for mandatory councelling. An addict is different. They’d both do well, to forgo mentioning the hookers to the courts.

53. K2 said on April 7th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

@Keane:

“If he exposed her drug use I have no doubt she has plenty on him that would make him seem irresponsible to the courts, even if he was in control of it and wasn’t addicted.”

Well, didn’t he already admit that he had to cut back on his drinking (this was an admission right after Shiloh was born) because Zahara (or one of the girls) choked on an ice cube and his reaction time was sluggish at best. I don’t doubt for a minute that he dabbles in the recreational drugs but I think his drinking is more of a problem than the drugs. She might have him there.

However, I bet he’s at the point where he’s sitting Maddox down and selling him on the idea of living in one place and going to one school. I think if they split, he will give those children what they are craving – which I would think is friends, schooling and to stop travelling. She’ll remain selfish – she can’t settle down anywhere. The stability will come from brad. The judge will do what’s best for the kids. I think Brad will have the upper hand. Even if she rips the adoptive kids from his life – he’ll still have control over what happens to the bio kids.

54. K2 said on April 7th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

OK, this is the kind of shit Jolie needs to stop telling people :

She said: “I’m not as ambitious as I used to be – my family is my priority. When we get film offer, we ask ourselves, ‘Will it be good for the family?’ “At some point I want to relax, look after my family and do more humanitarian work.”

How on earth is the film SALT good for the family??? How is a Inglorious Basterds a nice movie for the family? I can see sticking to CCOBB or Kung Fu Panda but these current movies are just selfish ego stroking choices on their part. And at what point is she talking about when she refers to relaxing and looking after her family? When the kids are teenagers? They need her now. Everything that comes out of her mouth is crap. How do people not realize she’s lost credibility?

55. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 3:04 pm

@ p/K2 – I’m thinking more in terms of what it would do to his image and his career than in the case of custody. Obviously a recreational user would viewed more favourably than an addict. But Brad has never admitted to hard drug use in his career, and I doubt he would want mom and pop to know about it either. The man is all about image and keeping up appearances, when in reality he is very different underneath to the image he portrays. I don’t think he would be willing to sacrifice that image for anything, even his children. JMO

56. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

@ K2 – I know the funniest one was when she said in a Brit interview she wanted to retire from acting soon, stay home and become a grandma!!!! Ha ha haha! I mean I know this woman is supposed to be on drugs but did she realise how ridiculous that sounded?! Her eldest kid is 8 years old and she wants to stay home and become a grandma! Well, she’s got a good 10 years, hopefully 15 to wait before that happens. Can you imagine Jolie sitting at home waiting to become a grandma for the next 10-20 years – hiarious! This even made the evening news on BBC1, I was ashamed to be a former employee when I saw it. This was around the “give me an oscar for the love of God” desperate campaign so you can see why she said it. But quelle surprise, here she is signed up to a 3-part film series. How very surprising.

57. JULIA said on April 7th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Angelina Jolie is the happiest she has ever been thanks to her loving relationship with Brad Pitt and their 6 children. The actress also admits she loves the way her life has changed since becoming a mother. Angelina – whose mother Marcheline Bertrand passed away in 2007 – said:

“I’m much happier and more fulfilled than I thought I would ever be, especially when I was going through a lot of grief when I was younger. I hope it lasts.

“I think I’m becoming more like my mother and looking more like her too as I get older. I’m also more gentle and nurturing since becoming a mother.”

Angelina told Britain’s Closer magazine that while she doesn’t have a hard time juggling work with family, but she has to help out Brad in that department.

“I’m very organized. I don’t get stressed and I take everything in my stride. I’ve had to help Brad a bit with that part of our life!

The biggest problem is just lack of sleep. But all parents face that – you’re just grateful when the kids fall asleep and you can collapse on the couch together.”

Angelina also admits that work is no longer her number one priority.

I just love her passion for helping others.

58. deeca said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Julia shouldnt you be making Brangelina youtubes and posting at Just Jared? Its fangirls like you that make me sick! You are so gullible.

59. DaGlo said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Anne Hathaway is a Zoe client, right?

60. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

@Keane:
    What 3-part series, SALT?

61. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:43 pm

@ p – yep its a three-parter, she signed a deal for the series I believe. Its her nice little earner as the Tomb Raider franchise dried up and she got killed off in wanted I believe. Its all about the cash my friend!

62. deeca said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

@Keane:

Well I saw A Mighty Heart the other night on cable and I can see why. A much better actress was needed for a role like that.

63. JULIA said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

@deeca:
    Excuse me I am not a fan of Angelina’s I was just posting what the other sites are reporting. You need to relax a little it’s not that serious.

64. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

@Keane:
    The cash? She may need it for a messy legal battle, top lawyers are expensive. I’m hoping Ms9¢ is right about the tides having turned.

65. deeca said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

@JULIA:

My apologies then. I had a horrible day at work. I am a nutritionist specializing in helping recovering anorexics/bulimics and most of them don’t want help. And you gotta love it when they call a size 8 fat.

66. K2 said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

@JULIA:

Not really sure how old this interview is. They’ve been recycling quite a bit of them in the past few weeks especially since there has been NO real news regarding either of them and NO sightings. Jolie has been claiming that she wants to slow down and raise her family for the past 4 years…. she’s yet to follow through with any of the horse shit she spews. Walk the walk already!

Pitt also claims she’s the organizer in the family – he said that when he was on Oprah pushing that snooze fest CCOBB. The two of them always talk about the same crap in interviews. If it’s not about the kids peeing and pooing on them, the sexy bath times or the NON-EXISTANT affair then it’s about Jolie’s wonderful qualities. To me it sounds more like : ORGANIZER = ANAL CONTROLLING PAIN IN THE ASS.

67. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

@Keane:
    Oh I did not mean to imply Brad has not done coke, he and Jen blow hards, lol, I just mean he is no where in the caliber that Jolie is. I just feel Brad has a better chance to get the kids, at first I did not, not until Ian began to reveal all of this. Now I do.

68. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 5:03 pm

@ deeca – yeah I haven’t seen it, just a few clips, knowing what I do about her I couldn’t bear to sit through any of her acting attempts any more. I would imagine possibly quite a few people feel like that about her which is why the more serious ones aimed at a more grown-up audience don’t do well at the box office. The stupid action ones appeal to teenagers though which I think are the bedrock of her fanbase. Hence her going back to it yet again in Salt. A fil critic on The Culture Show in the UK said that he rated her performance in both AMH and Changeling though and from the clips she looked ok in it. She did still look like she was definitely “acting” it though. You could see her thought processes as she was pretending to be someone she isn’t, to me anyway. It wasn’t a natural, instinctive and therefore fully believable performance to me. I just don;t think she is a person who has emotional depth, or not enough to convincingly portray people going through such circumstances. The depth of feeling, the depth of love and pain just don’t seem to be there. Definition of a narcissist.

As an aside, if you work with anorexics I may need to request some info from you sometime soon. A friend’s sister suffers from it and is very lucky to still be alive, many of her friends have died of it. I’m not sure if she will let me help her but I would like to try.

69. Keane said on April 7th, 2009 at 5:05 pm

@ K2 – its a very old interview, I remember reading that crap from years ago. If its being published again its a cut and paste. I’ll have a glance in Closer tomorrow to see if its been rehashed.

70. rotorua said on April 7th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

@cuze:
    Yes, the long silence on news or sightings of Ange, followed by these little dripfeeds about a “collapse’ and an argument do suggest that she is in rehab. Not only will this severely damage chances re custody of the children, it is also major bad news for her film career. I know a lot of HW industry types have problems w drugs but causing filming to stop ( if this is what has happened) is a major expense which is not easily or quickly forgiven…

71. deeca said on April 7th, 2009 at 6:20 pm

@Keane:
    Its very difficult for Anorexics to admit they have a problem. I treat those that are considered “recovering” but it is still a constant battle for them to form a meal plan.

If you see any symptoms, like the wearing of baggy clothes, if your friend’s sister is withdrawn, is she known to pick at her food or does she like to not eat with people? Whats the condition of her hair?
    If you see a thinning hairline that is a HUGE symptom.
    I know Angelina has to be wearing ALOT of wigs or she has a top notch high quality weave.
    Is your friend’s complexion pale, gray?

The sad thing about these disorders is that I have seen some women in the late 40s and early 50s with it.

There are also a lot of men. For them it starts with exercise addiction that goes out of control.

72. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 7:06 pm

FINALLY

Is Angelina Jolie a meth addict?

You’ve heard about Angelina Jolie’s collpase on the set of Salt, now here are the rumours!
    Ian Undercover as an interesting take on Angelina Jolie’s recent collapse. According to him the actress is using meth! Jolie claims that she`s on a strict liquid diet so she can lose 21 pounds. Since she`s already only about 98 pounds that makes no sense. Ian U says that when a star looses weight rapidly there are only two possible explanation: cancer or meth! He should know because supposedly he heard to from a drug dealer to the stars. Said dealer explained to Ian U that meth was currently the diet drug of choice. He also revealed to the intrepid blogger that Mary Kate Olsen’s stint in rehab was for meth addiction, not an eating disorder.

The plot thickens. Ian claims that Jolie might be on the meth because her Brad Pitt relationship is practically over. He claims that the pair are ‘estranged’. Whether Brad has distanced himself from her because she’s on meth, or whether she’s on meth because he dumped her is not yet clear.

73. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 7:34 pm

@p:
    LOL oh boy watch out, the trolls are going to come after us now.

74. p said on April 7th, 2009 at 7:58 pm

@Kate:
    Well if the trolls are smart and truly care about her or the kids, they look a little more critically about why these people are losing SO MUCH weight.

75. dina said on April 7th, 2009 at 8:03 pm

I’m not surprised at all. I remember seeing pics of her shooting Wanted in Chicago and she looked liked a strung out junkie. She was pin thin and her teeth and skin look like that of a drug user. I recall seeing a thread over at FF and a member over there posted about Angelina disappearing for hours during the night and possibly doing meth (while filming Wanted). I’ll have to see if I can find that thread.

Anyhoo…Since she is suspected of using meth for sometime now, I really have to question Brad’s parenting. What decent parent would allow their kid(s) to be raised by a drug addict? He must be out of his damn mind.

Ian, do Brad’s parents know she is using?

76. Billi said on April 7th, 2009 at 8:24 pm

Just wondering what would happen to the non-adopted kids in the event something tragic happens to AJ, be it accidental overdose or suicide, before the courts make their custodial decision?

77. knowone said on April 7th, 2009 at 8:33 pm

@Keane:That’s my take on it exactly. I think the lawyers at E! made Ted backpedal on FAAF under threat of a giant lawsuit. And I also think E!’s little “contribution” ($200,000 wasn’t it) was part of the deal. Just my opinion, I don’t have any inside info. Just smells that way to me.

78. Kate said on April 7th, 2009 at 8:42 pm

@Billi:
    Billi, Ian said right now Jolie is trying to prove that Brad’s adoption of the kids was not legal, so I am guessing it has something to do with the Prop that did not pass for same sex marriage because that changed the adoption laws also back in 2005. Right now he would get all of them.

79. knowone said on April 7th, 2009 at 9:21 pm

@JULIA:Julia, have you ever heard of the expression “overcompensate” It’s when a person desperately wants to be what they say, but they know they can not. I was married to one of these people for 20 years. The words never matched the actions. The words were always the correct words of a wonderful father. The actions were that of a secret sex addict. Double life. I didn’t know. Like you, I believed the words. I can spot a liar a mile away…..now. She is saying all these things but she inside she is the exact opposite. That’s why her words sound sooooooo sincere. Overcompensation.

80. Keane said on April 8th, 2009 at 6:42 am

@ Deeca – oh no this girl has been a confirmed anorexic for about 15 years, she’s been hospitalized many times and has been in and out of institutions all her life, never worked etc. She is now partly anorexic, partly bulimic which her docs have said is the hardest form to treat. Many of her friends who didn’t get as thin as she had have died, its a miracle she’s still here. I was at school with her and her sister and I am very saddedned by it. She has terrible parents, mother is in a mental institution and no-one thinks she will ever get better, her father just doesn’t seem to care. She only really has her sister, my friend, who has tried every strategy in the book to try to help her, it hasn’t worked. I want to try to help her but my friend says she’s a very private person and would probably be angry she’s even told me about it. I think she needs support on a personal level, rather than just clinical. I think she needs some parent-substitutes and someone to lean on. I would be prepared to do this for her but I can’t unless she agrees to open up to me. I can’t push the issue, but I would like to help her.

81. CC said on April 8th, 2009 at 9:06 am

Anyone know WHY Brad was supposedly consoling (sp?) the nanny??? Perhaps AJ went bat shit crazy during a drug fueled rage and Brad had to intervene?? I’m not so convinced it’s meth, though, as it is heroin/methadone because she never looks shifty and nervous (like Lindsay Lohan) but more subduded and spaced out….like she did at the Golden Globes the year her mother died. She was glazed over looking and that says to me it’s heroin/methadone and maybe not meth…

Either wya, absolutely no shocker about Zoe and her clients being on meth…I mean come on…that wrinkled mass of skin she calls a face says it all!!!!

82. boopster said on April 8th, 2009 at 9:15 am

@McDooks:
    Does methodone come in liquid form…so it can be injected> Maybe that’s the liquid diet Jolie was talking about.

83. Keane said on April 8th, 2009 at 10:19 am

@ CC – Ian thinks the nanny incident was entirely made up and it sounds like a complete fabrication to me – totally unbelievable and unlikely, it didn’t make sense at all. A very weak piece of PR spin.

84. CC said on April 8th, 2009 at 10:36 am

@Keane:
    Ah okay…Thanks for the clarification. Signing off for now but look forward to reading you all again tomorrow!

85. Kate said on April 8th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

I am so glad to see this story still here, there were trolls badbouthing you IAN over at the Insider article when your blog was down last night, posting all that silly Rolling Stones nonsense and trying to convince people you had been shut down. lol

86. Kate said on April 8th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

@CC:
    Could be a combination of the two though. There are pics of her filming in Long Island now, Dr Zhivago style. lol We will have seen this entire movie by the time it is released.

87. Angie's Fax Machine said on April 8th, 2009 at 1:53 pm

@boopster:
    Methadone comes in liquid form and is ingested orally. Not sure if there are other forms or other ways to take it.

88. Kate said on April 8th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Ian, you must be getting to her, something pretty big when the Studio has to come out and deny that she did not collapse on the set. LOL Keep it up. I guess that is their way of debunking you.

89. Kate said on April 8th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

It’s all too much for Angelina Jolie!

The 33 year-old beauty had a meltdown on the set of new action pic Salt in New York when she collapsed, according to reports.

“She collapsed between takes, complaining of shortness of breath and dizzy spells,” a set insider said.

The set docs rushed to give Angelina medical attention.

Angie is believed to be on a liquid diet in an attempt to lose 21 pounds so she can play a man – one of her spy master character’s many disguises.

As the ENQUIRER previously reported, Angie has also been having problems at home – with Brad.

“She never eats properly when she’s upset,” a friend said.

“Food is the last thing on her mind.”

Now they do not bother to deny the lemonade diet, or the problems with Brad, but as soon as Ian says it may be connected to METH then all of a sudden IT DID NOT HAPPEN lol

90. Kate said on April 8th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Tsk Tsk, this story has been out for a week boys, what took you so long?

Studio: Angelina Jolie Did Not Collapse On ‘Salt’ Set

Updated 5:00 PM EDT, Wed, Apr 8, 2009

Despite internet rumors, Angelina Jolie did not collapse on the set of her new spy-thriller, “Salt,” Access Hollywood has confirmed.

Earlier this week, a host of reports surfaced suggesting that the Oscar-winner had collapsed after looking fragile and weak on the set of “Salt,” which she is currently filming in New York City and Washington DC.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Then & Now: The Lovely Angelina Jolie!

When contacted by Access, Sony, the studio behind the star’s upcoming film, said the reports are absolutely not true.

In fact, just yesterday, the mother of six was looking strong and powerful in a Russian style winter hat and cape as she completed scenes from the movie.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/enter … __Set.html

91. Keane said on April 8th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

@ Kate – well I’m sure you must know from your connections with film studios that the company making Salt must be losing the plot right now. She’s cost them 10 million quid for doing this film, has she not, and look at the state she’s in. I bet they’re freaking that she won’t be able to complete it or will have to interrupt filming for a considerable period of time and cost them no end of de niro. And then there’s the negative press swirling around the film, could overshadow it and make it tank, and in this economy! I’m not surprised they’re denying it and are panicked! And I think this could be just the tip of the iceburg for them. Wonder if its them fucking with this site….

92. Z said on April 8th, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Thanks for the info, Ian!!!

93. Canuck said on April 8th, 2009 at 5:54 pm

@Keane:
    Especially if she is signed up to do a trilogy, lol
    So much for her Bond role, that’s two films in a row that she’s “collapsed” on

94. Kate said on April 8th, 2009 at 7:21 pm

@Keane:
    LOL well you know how people gossip, they love to do that , but it is hard to know what is true and what is not, even when you have family in the business. Even my son will all me and tell me things and I will have to caution him to not believe it, things he hears at the studio he works at. He was told by a PR person that knows Huvane that Jen and Brad split because of her doing cocaine, which is total bullshit. I told him go back and tell that idiot they are a idiot and quit spreading rumors around . lol

95. Z said on April 8th, 2009 at 8:41 pm

@Keane:
    Although if she’s crazy, even if nothing happened she could have lost her mind over it…there is no arguing with crazy.

@rotorua:
    I would not be surprised if she has borderline personality disorder, with some narcissism thrown in and often times bipolar & borderline personality disorder can go hand in hand. I think she has so many mental disorders sorting it out would be very difficult…jmo….and I also believe people with these problems self medicate…often.

@Canuck:
    I think celebs usually go in for a month…but a month is really ridiculous. And insurance companies only want to cover a month, but I’ve read that a month is an incredibly small amount of time…almost to the point of being a waste of time and money.

@fresca:
    If that’s the case, it probably is methadone (as guest said), as opposed to crystal meth. I knew a couple heroin addicts that were on methadone, trying to get clean…they said they liked the heroin better. I guess that isn’t surprising.

96. Z said on April 8th, 2009 at 10:28 pm

@Kate:
    WOW! That is a lot of collasping….lol

@deeca:
    That sounds like one hell of a hard job. How to get them to eat anything, let alone enough. And so sad that size 8 is fat….to an anorexic everything is fat, basically…they always feel fat…even if they are dying of starvation.

@Keane:
    “The stupid action ones appeal to teenagers though which I think are the bedrock of her fanbase” She bettter gain some weight then, or those teenage boys aren’t going to love her anymore.

@Keane:
    That’s so sad, Keane…and it does sound surprising that she is still here…but have a very strong heart, etc. I can see why you would want to help.

@Kate:
    That cracks me up “looking strong and powerful”…she is completely covered in a cape…in the earlier “Salt” pictures of her she looks like a stick. Pretty lame denial of the collapse story..they are going to have to try harder than that.

97. p said on April 8th, 2009 at 11:08 pm

You know even if she didn’t collapse, coz I always have doubts about these stories, and I’m not saying she didn’t but EVEN if she didn’t, it made you zero in on what’s been apparent for a long time, her shrinking size. No way is it the six kids, not w a staff of nannies.

98. Jamie Bancroft said on April 9th, 2009 at 12:53 am

Ian, this meth problem is everywhere and needs to be outed to the public. I have had several friends over the last two years commit suicide or go to jail because of the drug. Hollywood needs to stop doing this shit.

99. Keane said on April 9th, 2009 at 7:58 am

@ Jamie Bancroft – especially when these addicts are not only held up as role models to the public, but are even ambassadors for important poltical and humanitarian organisations like the UN. VERY wrong.

100. bgarza said on April 28th, 2009 at 3:06 pm

If Angelina really is on “meth” should’ent there be an intervention. Someone needs to help her.
    If she has the kids, they shouldn’t be her responsibility. This occurs with all other Americans with drug problems. The more responsible or non addictive parent take care of the kids, if the industry is covering up for her, shame on them. The all mighty dollar and profit should not take precedence over a person’s well being and life. Brad, is responsible for those children, even if he is also an occasional drug user. They are the innocent ones, especially the little ones. Well, lets pray for this family.

101. Mandrilla said on September 6th, 2009 at 2:29 am

Just a general comment- all these hollywood stars seem to “collapse” because of “exhaustion” or “stress” or “diets” or whatever all the time. I used to work 100 hour weeks and sometimes 25+ hour shifts. I have been so exhausted that the room span constantly for hours, but I have never collapsed from “exhaustion”. My point is that normal people don’t collapse from exhaustion (or whatever bs reason Hollywood has come up with).

Some sites have her symptoms on the aeroplane as nosebleeds and cramps (cocaine use? opiate withdrawal?) and when she supposedly collapsed in the studio, it was breathing problems and (what?)- so what is that- asthma? opiate overdose? metabolic acidosis?

I am probably the only person in the world, who has nothing particularly against her and I have no idea if she’s using or not, but I’m always very suspcious of these people collapsing in public… that doesn’t happen without a significant medical or drugs problem…..

102. Mandrilla said on September 6th, 2009 at 2:30 am

…on the other hand, she always seems very coherent and lucid in interviews….

103. mari said on November 22nd, 2009 at 1:39 am

Ummmmm. Meth is so not a step up from heroin. Meth is at the bottom of the rung in the drug chain.

104. [...] IUC Exclusive: Angie collapses. Don