Michael Jackson and Barack Obama to sing duet tonight

Posted on April 1st, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

Jacko is back – but will he lipsync his duet with Mr. Prez.  let us know your thoughts and read this –  (Londonnet)

1. Keane said on April 1st, 2009 at 9:32 am

Hm just the thing to cheer up the millions of people around the world who are out of work or in danger of losing their jobs and homes – the President of the US doing a duet with the world’s most famous child molester! Has the world gone mad? If people aren’t rioting in the streets of London already they will be when they hear this. If this is a sign of the Obama administration’s wisdom, prescience and sensitivity to the problems facing the world right now I fear for the future of humanity. A duet with Michael Jackson is most definitely not what the world needs right now.

2. Billi said on April 1st, 2009 at 9:42 am

If this is true then I would be extremely disappointed with Obama. He’s got more important things to think about and work on than to devote precious time to that weird pedophile. Good grief I hope it’s not true. His advisers better cut that idea to the quick.

3. joanne said on April 1st, 2009 at 9:58 am

After voting for President Obama I would lose any respect for him if he associated with that freak.

4. Guest said on April 1st, 2009 at 10:37 am

I take it Ian is not a fan of Obama.

5. surreal said on April 1st, 2009 at 11:20 am

This has got to be an April Fool’s joke.

6. Guest said on April 1st, 2009 at 12:20 pm

@surreal:
    Totally!

7. p said on April 1st, 2009 at 12:52 pm

@Keane:
    [Hm just the thing to cheer up the millions of people ...... the President of the US doing a duet with the world’s most famous child molester!.....If people aren’t rioting in the streets of London already they will be .... If this is a sign of the Obama administration’s wisdom, prescience and sensitivity ..... A duet with Michael Jackson]
    Thanks for the laugh.

This can’t be for real. It CANNOT.

8. Keane said on April 1st, 2009 at 12:58 pm

@ p – yes if anything I’m hoping THIS is the April Fool’s joke.

9. p said on April 1st, 2009 at 1:05 pm

@Keane:
    Oh it HAS to be. It is funny… as a joke.

10. Chris G. said on April 1st, 2009 at 2:36 pm

LOL @ the ones who actually believe this story… :p

11. Billi said on April 1st, 2009 at 2:56 pm

@Chris G.:

OK I’m laughing, AF joke. (I hope.)

12. cuze said on April 1st, 2009 at 4:24 pm

If there is any truth to this story or the AJ story then this man needs to step down as President of the United States. He is becoming a joke and is an embarrassment to the United States.

13. Jamie Bancroft said on April 3rd, 2009 at 1:58 am