Sugar Ray Ramone Catone (The Bronx Bi Blogger) – Barry Obama Better Go To Church Sunday

Posted on March 11th, 2009 by HisHighness in 1

Intellectual speculation to wonder why he’s not doing well…an act of his life…not enough respect for doing what’s right…too much respect for Rev. Wright…paradox of Barry O’s devotion…little phenomenon of good vibes…could be nicer to Sugar, should be nicer to RuPaul…nothing less than empty…motivation more powerful than the instinct of Christianity…the immediate future sees Michelle at Barney’s…should be at Target…no dough, no go…fear of being alone when he goes from Whitehouse to outhouse…a voice merely told him to make change…ogres are clutching at his wrists…his heart has closed, like butterflies in a net…so painfully coalescing…Barry O a sacred rite in the holy grove…all to advance the career he deserves shooting hoops…instead of enemy troops…too many loops…in the life of Barry O…an absolute bonanza in the heart of the detritus…you could hear a pin drop…slow and disappointing…like Hillary shtooping Bill…in the bowels of the Smithsonian…Barry O, idispensable cheap entertainment…bring back a caress more tangible than gratitude…does not want to jar the edges…

1. Kate said on March 11th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

Sugar Ray are you a closet medical student , lol. Just curious? or were you at one time?

2. DoDa said on March 11th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Kate, what’s up with your tanslations? Can we get some on the last two SR posts please. thx.

3. section9 said on March 11th, 2009 at 10:02 pm

All right, jackass. Don’t say I didn’t try to warn you off.

4. kick said on March 11th, 2009 at 11:33 pm

@Kate:
    Hi Kate!
    I am in need of your translation! Please help? On S.R.’s other blog as well. Tx my luv!
    PS- Welcome back SR!

5. Kate said on March 12th, 2009 at 1:07 am

@kick:</a@kick:

Well, did you ever see Chicago, the scene where Richard Gere has Renee on his lap and she is the marionette….

6. Kate said on March 12th, 2009 at 1:14 am

@DoDa:
    You know they shut down My Space accounts for less. :)

7. Billi said on March 12th, 2009 at 10:26 am

Hi Sugar Ray – how about Hollywood celebrities, anything to share with us?

8. Keane said on March 12th, 2009 at 11:26 am

Kate – are you saying if you translate this the govt will come after you and shut down your internet connection??? This is making the US govt sound like one very shady operation to me….. I am genuinely shocked by the things that are being said here.

9. cero said on March 12th, 2009 at 11:43 am

Keane, I agree. What kind of political cultural is this. And there is indeed no need to feel afraid, as Alif already said on the other thread, the “Obama secret gossip stories ” have been published before, so they are probably old news anyway.
    After a little research on the political climate in Illinois/ Chicago it looks like ,with all the corruption and “networking” going on there, a political career without mingling with some shady people would have been hardly possible for anybody.

10. Guest said on March 12th, 2009 at 12:01 pm

Yeah, I’m not feeling the politician gossip too much. It takes a special kind of person to get into politics. And by special I don’t mean nice. That’s a given. Whenever I hear gossip about politicians being gay, hooker chasers, wife-beaters, etc. I’m not surprised. They’re all hypocrites. Entertainment gossip is different I guess because it’s much more about fantasy than anything. That’s just me.

Keane, is there any govt out there that isn’t shady.

11. Miranda said on March 12th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

In the US, there are slander and libel laws. You can prosecute people for unsubstantiated slander and iibel. So if you are a caring person, you don’t want to engage in things that are wrong and against the law, e.g. slandering and libeling others just for a laugh. Reputations do have monetary value in the marketplace, esp. where politicians and actors are concerned. But there are moral/ethical concerns as well.

I ask you a moral/ethical question: what is the purpose of unsubstantiated gossip in the 21st century blogosphere? Is it not just a way to activate and exercise a reader’s psychological need–to feel “superior” over those in the star-studded Olympic pantheon of pop culture? Isn’t it a way to exercise jealousy and schadenfreude in an anonymous context, for those of a “lower” powerless stature?

One imagines that the posters on this site, and even “the contributors,” would never say the things they write to the faces of those involved. Why is that? Why does saying bizarre, anonymous things about “celebrities” (e.g. those in the 21st century archetypal pantheon of the heavens) bring humans such joy? I assume you and the regular posters here find it to be a “joyous” experience, or otherwise why would you do it?

Can you cross a line through malicious gossip? When does false rumor become myth? Why? When does the spreading of bizarre gossip become a crime, either legal or moral?

Does Ari read this site? Does he tell his brother Rahm?

12. cero said on March 12th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Miranda, gossip is an internatial cross cultural phenomenon and it is even more prominent in arab, asian or african countries, where the status of a familiy / women largely depend on their reputation. I believe the desire to gossip is part of the human nature and as long as the media is trying to feed us with BS..stories, why not ? Nobody is forced to believe what is written here, a lot doesn´t sound credible anyway. But I wouldn´t mind confronting Angie with her illegal adoption allegations

13. Keane said on March 12th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

@ Guest – well I’m hoping the UK govt isn’t shady, MPs certainly do not have or need to have connections to the criminal underworld and they can’t commit illegal acts like threatening and intimidating people either. The UK police are independent from the govt and can and will arrest MPs when they are suspected of commiting illegal acts. The biggest scandals we’ve had lately with politicians in this country is people fiddling their expense claims a bit or paying staff for doing jobs from public funds which they weren’t allowed to do. The US seems like a whole other world to me. Powerful and widespread organised crime, ghettos, politicians in bed with criminals, healthcare only if you can afford it. Again, no offence my friends over the pond, but I thank my lucky stars I was born in the UK!

Miranda – slander and libel is only happening here if these stories are untrue. As I’ve said many times, Ian assures us they are and his sources are solid, and if they’re not, on his head be it.

And as for the moral question, no, wanting to know the real picture about a celeb’s life is not about jealousy or a desire to feel superior (just to point out, the former is the typical loon argument by the way, we’ve all heard it many times before), its because people feel pretty angry when they’re being sold an image of a celeb that is entirely fake. If you like to have wild sex with anyone and anything, you’re unfaithful to the father of your 6 young children, you’re on drugs, you farm your kids out to a whole team of nannies and rarely see them, don’t play the dutiful, perfect wife and mother in public. Furthermore do not make millions of dollars out of selling this image of yourself to the general public, exploiting your very young children into the bargain. If you’re a bisexual, drug-taking politician with links to the underworld, don’t play the clean-cut perfect family man in private for the sake of your political career. If you’re not who you say you are, and you’re doing a mighty fine trade out of it, then you should be exposed. So I think you have the moral question entirely wrong here. The moral question is, if people are living a lie and profitting from that lie, whether in terms of money or power, don’t journalists have a duty to expose them?

14. Billi said on March 12th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Keane – do you think the British Secret Service or Scotland Yard in connection with the govenment has clean hands? I’d bet there’s stuff going on that the public is not aware and would not approve. It also appears that the UK has organized crime as well since there seems to be an need for SOCA – Serious Organized Crime Agency. I don’t think the US is any different than any other democracy.

15. Kate said on March 12th, 2009 at 1:26 pm

@Keane:
    Hey Keane, no that is not really what I meant. now if someone had political ramblings against their country that sounded like they were about to joint forces with the enemy, yeah, and your country to would be beating their door down and taking the computer. lol

You and Suzy were discussing who you think SR is, I commented on that, and my reluctance to comment on Obama has more to do with that than anything else. If you read my explanation of how I see SR you will understand. I am good with Brange and the other fakes of the world , but there is a specific reason why I do not want to comment on this, and I don’t think we are really suppose to be part of it, it is like the poem to Angelina. I can’t explain this better, but for those who think the way I do, you will see what I see.

16. section9 said on March 12th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

I will put it to you this way: both the WH and the DNC have operatives who are PAID to google websites and look for anything about Barack and his family. This is called OPPO research. They want to know what “the other side” (that would be my party) has on the Obamas or any upcoming public policy or tactical moves that might be made. You research, you do data mining, you try to piece data points together to paint a coherent trend or picture for your Principal.

One of your jobs is to keep your Principal from getting surprised by what’s published on Drudge or the upper right hand corner of the Thursday Morning New York Times. It’s misery being on the defensive going into the Sunday Morning shows. It was worse when Russert was alive.

However, they are also interested in Wild Cards, like Sugar. Monica Lewinsky was a wild card who came out of the blue. That lesson has been learned on all sides.

17. Keane said on March 12th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Billi – God no, of course MI5 will do what it has to do to combat terrorist organisations and of course it si widely known that they funded the Ulster Freedom Fighters in Northern Ireland and it is pretty obvious they were complicit in the torture practised on inmates of Guantanamo Bay and the practice of requisitioning supposed terror suspects from foreign countries. Our govt is completely in bed with the US govt with regard to terror and it does what it’s told; whether that’s because it secretly agrees with what the US govt does or whether its down to America’s threats to stop sharing terrorist intelligence (as docs leaked in the UK demonstrated recently), who can say? And yes there is organised crime, there is everywhere, but on a much smaller scale to the U.S. And there haven’t been links between politicians and organised crime since the days of the Krays thank God. If there was any hint of an MPs link to crime (as there has been recently with a member of the London Mayor’s team), they’re immediately sacked. So yes I’m shocked that Obama has links to organised crime, but that doesn’t mean I always thought he was who he said he was.

Section 9 – I understand what you’re saying, thanks, but Kate, I still don’t know what you mean at all. Its a shame I can’t give you my e-mail so you can explain in private.

18. DebfrmHell said on March 12th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Back off our President. Rudeness is not the way to get someone to remember your name.

19. cero said on March 12th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Keane,
    I think what Kate is trying to say is that she doesn´t want to discuss this Obama case because of SR potential links with NY mayor Bloomberg and support the republicans in any way. ( At least that is how I understood it, could be wrong). If you want to decode SR little puzzle, it would probably help to google Larry Sinclair and the murder case. Maybe that is what he is refering to…. just guessing

20. Keane said on March 12th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

cero – thanks, I kind of get what Kate means now, obviously anything that might encourage a return to Republican rule would be a disaster not just for America but the rest of the world too. Having said that I have yet to detect a great difference between the policies of Bush and those of Barack, if I’m wrong on this then someone can correct me. I was never a big Obama fan, was more of a fan of Hillary, especially as her policies seemed to be far more radical and left-wing than BO.

I’ll have to do a bit of googling then to get to the bottom of this one, could take some time!

21. surreal said on March 12th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Let me guess. You voted for McCain. Only Republicans call Obama “Barry”. That’s OK, because I think you’re a good writer.

22. Keane said on March 12th, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Oh ok I get it so we’re saying SR is a Republican. Now about this Larry Sinclair and Rev Wright business, I’ve read up a bit, but what’s the general consensus of opinion? I can 100% see that Obama likes the guys, I always say it takes one to know one and I find his body language with Michelle to be very awkward and forced. And having gone to one of the UK institutions which produce most of our MPs and PMs, I can attest that it is one of the biggest hotbeds of closet cases I have ever encountered. As a gay person and a high achiever type my theory (based on my own life) is this: people who are confused about their sexuality often channel their energies into their work both to avoid addressing that question and because they know deep down they aren’t attracted to who they’re supposed to be (my experience anyway). So lots of closet cases where I studied, came out a bit when at college but many are straight back in that closet now, and act like they never fancied someone of the same sex in their life (a girl I shagged said she never had in fact and I thought well you didn’t seem to be complaining when we were at it….!). Anyway, I digress, high achiever types, lots of closet cases. So I can easily believe Obama likes the men, I can easily believe he’s done drugs (my college was coke city), but what I’m struggling with is this allegation that his former lover was murdered and he was involved. Is this the criminal connetions in Chicago we’ve been talking about? And what is this dude Rev Wright’s deal? Was he supposed to have had an affair with Obama or was that just some crazy allegation? And what is the big deal with Wright, is he supposed to be a racist, like the black panthers is it? A black supremacist? And what about Obama’s faith, I know he has Arab ancestry and is more Arab American than African American, but does that also go for his faith? Anyone who is more informed on this feel free to help me out!

23. cero said on March 12th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Well, that is an interesting theory , overachieving because of being a closeted gay. Could be! In Obamas case, I always thought he was too good to be true, an example of the new generation of man. Never suspected anything from his body language with Michelle ( maybe I can`t tell because I am not gay) Seeing the pictures with his family I always thought he has the perfect family life, the first white house family that does not need to put up a show.

24. Max said on March 12th, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Wow, this site needs a moderator. There is too much racist hate speech on it now.

25. Keane said on March 12th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

cero – yeah I don’t get that vibe from him at all, and I could see him looking an awful lot more comfortable with a nice young chap by his side. Its hard to fake sexual attraction if you don’t feel it. He reminds me of a lot of my straight-acting gay friends. Could be wrong, but it seems like he’s dabbled in the past as least huh? And its not that he’s over-achieved because he’s gay, just that you seem to get a high proportion of closet cases in high achievers for some reason. They’ve used work as a way of deflecting themselves from considering the deeper question of who they are, I did it for quite a long time. I’m not saying there are necessarily more gay people in high achieving types, just more tortured closet cases if you get what I’m saying. People who haven’t got something to displace their feelings with, tend to come to terms with it much more quickly IMO.

26. Kate said on March 12th, 2009 at 6:42 pm

@Max:
    I must have missed it, maybe you could bold it for me.

27. Billi said on March 12th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I have nothing but great admiration for Barrack, he has an unbelievable job ahead of him and I’m confidant that’s his policies will improve the lives of Americans. I have nothing negative to say about him. He has a lovely family and his relationship with Michelle appears to me as loving and genuine. Can’t stand all the crap being thrown at him in an effort to undermine his efforts. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Now I feel better.

28. Kate said on March 12th, 2009 at 7:01 pm

@cero:
    Not exactly but close, very close. Looking at all of this, and how SR has evolved, who do you think Sugar Ray is? Who he really is, not the persona, but who lays his head down each night on his pillow?

29. Kate said on March 12th, 2009 at 10:30 pm

@Keane:

Lets look at Sugar Rays Family Tree. :)

Michael Bloomberg (Russian & Jewish)-Uncle – BILLIONAIRE
    Democrat to REPUBLICAN set up by hookers-ruined chance to run for President
    Sugar Ray Robinson-Godfather -he died in POVERTY 20 years ago
    Sugar Ray Ramone Catone-bisexual tranny from the Bronx.-uh hem-no-BRILLIANT YES
    COMMENTS-
    Barry O-John and friends term of endearment- REPUBLICAN lol
    okay next..from one of his postings about Obama, he said-
    “could be nicer to SUGAR, should be nicer to RuPaul…”

Obama today,”things are not as bad as they seem”

shall I go on…..everyone got this..???? I love this site. Wow.

30. Tigerlilly said on March 12th, 2009 at 10:47 pm

@Kate:
    Yeah, go on…I haven’t the slightest idea where you are getting this shit, but if you are, preach on sista, the rest of the congregation aint hearin’ it though…..

31. Kate said on March 13th, 2009 at 1:49 am

@Tigerlilly:
    okay now that was pretty funny you had me laughing sometimes I do forget write down all that I am thinking so it does not quite come across the right way,but it is late and I am too tired so just one question, do to think that Sugar would have the goods on the Pres or do you think maybe Uncle Mike would have the scoop on Brange or would they share that information or do you think that a billionaire would let his nephews very famous icon godfather die like his brothers on food stamps while he lives more grand than Brangelina ….and of course would Barry be concerned if his friend Sugar was offended happy inclined to offer advice in time of need or why would Barry even know Sugar or would he only know the one who would have the goods on him and those in the belly of his city and Barrys and then how does Brange fit there ? L O L.

See, this is fun yes ? now Sugar let me have my fun you are blazing Mr. Catone!!!!

He he yes I may be connecting the dots all backwards but I am having a he’ll of a lot of fun doing it!!!!

Great blog Ian, so refreshing!
    Kate

32. topbrit said on March 13th, 2009 at 9:07 am

@ Kate
    Your intelligence and decoding are going right over my head Kate,plus i do not know anything about Barack,could you put your comment at 1.49 in ‘laymens’ terms please as i am so intrigued but just not fully understanding.

33. Keane said on March 13th, 2009 at 12:01 pm

Ah Kate, help me out, I do not have a clue about what you’re talking about! It would be fascinating if I could only decipher it…..!

34. explain said on March 13th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

@Keane:
    Me neither. Please KAte, do come out of the closet the explanations.

35. Kate said on March 13th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

@Keane:
    LOL well it was late to be fair and I had a few glasses of wine. Let me try to be more coherent. Who do you think Sugar Ray really is(at the risk of SR slapping my hands like my first grade teacher did hard with a paddle, because he probably does not want us probing this) in truth? What I was trying to say up above is this. Sugar Ray is name he chose to use because his godfather is Sugar Ray Robinson, so he tells us. He has said that his Uncle is the Billionaire Michael Bloomberg whom he grew up with with fond memories. Now if we take that as a truth, MB is of Russian and Jewish descent, and he switched from a democrat to a republican. SR professes love and respect for Uncle Mike and is upset that he was set up by hookers and lost his chance at the bid for the White House. Now on a side note, Mr. SR Robinson who was SR Catones Godfather, and who would have been chosen by MB sister if in fact SR is truly a blood relative of MB, dies in poverty 20 years ago at the age of 67 years old. He was a boxing icon and revered by many. Why would he have to die in such a demening way if his godson could ask his beloved Uncle to please make sure he does not have to …just a small favor of charity. He died in California in the end, all though he spent many years in New York. Now back to Sugar who defends Uncle Mike.

In the beginning when blogging on the stars we all took him as just a bisexual tranny from the Bronx who was witty and funny and smart. Soon it became very apparent, (at least to me) he was not , but very well educated, very good at stategy, planning, executing a story for a means to an end. Brilliant. He does this extremely well. Sugar Ray can pen back and forth between gossip, to editorial, to revelations, using a vocabulary that crosses several different paths of life. That is why it makes it difficult to translate. It is also why he can not be sued, and why no one knows who he is. But, how does SR, who has this unusual family tree, get such powerful insight into these people? Now if he had just remained blogging on stars, and famous sports people, I would not have thought much about this.

When SR defended his Uncle I thought, okay, fair enough, that is cool, but borderline a problem for MB unless MB wants to be defended. He himself has a book out. He himself is a very bright man. Many felt in the election he was the one to lead the US out of this economic slump. He did not get that chance.Now we have SR telling Obama he should be nice to Sugar, :) , so I ask you Keane, who do you think SR is?

Do you think that Sugar Ray as a bi sexual tranny from the bronx would get the goods on Brangelina ?
    I do, yes, nice little cliche they have there. Would Uncle Mike, maybe if SR told him, but would UM care enough to blog about it, no. What would be the point.

Do you think that Sugar Ray could get the goods on Obama? No, I don’t, but could Uncle Mike. Yes , of course he can. If anyone doubts this, do your homework on Uncle Mike. Now would he blog on it, yes, not him in the 1st person, but would he want it out there, absolutely. Does this make sense?

So now we have two parites involved here that are represented by one. Mike Bloomberg and Sugar Ray, so
    I ask you again, who do you think Sugar Ray Catone really is, and where do you think this information is coming from? :)

My logic my be off but with all that has been put out there by SR it makes perfect sense to me. See this is why I love this blog. To be clear though, so no one misunderstands, I am NOT saying that Michael Bloomberg is sitting at a computer blogging.

36. Kate said on March 13th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Adding to that, to understand what I am saying, you have to read what SR is saying also, look at it, think about these Obama reports, then it become more into focus for you.

37. Keane said on March 13th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Ok, a little clearer, but I’m still confused. Problem for me as a Brit is that a lot of what Sugar is saying is going over my head, I get the general gist, but its hard to interpret cryptic, metaphorical prose when you have no knowledge of the facts that may be being referred to (the bane of my life in my degree course I tell you, I should have read that bible after all, I digress!). So unforrtunately I still need it broken down for me in more simple terms! Just to make my position clear, I have not yet and never have been convinced that Sugar is really who he says he is. That would be a little too obvious in my view. Plus the photo, it doesn’t fully convince me. So I think “Sugar Ray” is a character potentially yes, but as for the political aspect, I have no idea where or who it may be coming from. More clues please!

38. Keane said on March 13th, 2009 at 4:54 pm

In other words, I have no idea who would link Barack and Brangelina, are you suggesting this is the work of Michael Bloomberg (and I honestly know nothing of this man) and his nephew together?

39. Kate said on March 13th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

@Keane:
    Okay clue 1-
    “Obama and I have to tell you that the reason I bought breakfast is because I expect payback at something more expensive,” Bloomberg had said.Obama joked that he’s seeking a steak dinner. But political tongues were wagging about a potential ticket mate — an idea Bloomberg has dismissed before. “Nobody is going to ask me to run as vice president,” he said in February.

He was right, he did not ask him.

Clue no. 2

Ian is posting about a shake up in the WH, Obama is saying things are not as bad as they seem. SR is saying that Obama is in a sweat, more than he bargained for, does not know what to do, should be nice to Sugar-

Why should he be nice to Sugar? The following are the thoughts of someone who would have supported a Obama-Bloomberg ticket, this is from The Huffington Post:

America’s financial house is in real trouble and the economy is teetering on the edge of recession. The banking system is in gridlock because of the subprime crisis and the failure of the financing mechanisms that propped up the housing market. Global competition is intensifying. The economy will be one of the most critical issues a new President will face.

Bloomberg grasps it all, from obscure investment vehicles to national monetary policy to world capital flows. And he can explain the complexities ” along with the need for difficult action ” in easily understood terms. Adding him to the Dem ticket would be like getting a Manning to run a complicated offense.

Obama has built much of his campaign on leading America past Washington’s bitter, paralyzing partisanship. This is how Bloomberg has governed, albeit in a very liberal city, and it’s precisely the message delivered on national stage.

Tapping a Democrat-turned-Republican-turned-Independent who has worked across party lines with civility would gutsily solidify Obama’s crossover appeal. This is no small consideration.

Obama has never managed anything larger than his office and campaign

In contrast, Bloomberg has enjoyed a successful Wall Street career; built one of the great media companies of the day, and, rather unbelievably for a billionaire, been one of New York City’s most popular mayors. He has driven crime down, rebuilt neighborhoods, kept the streets clean, overhauled the schools ” and more. New Yorkers are even living longer than they used to.

So why is Sugar saying that Obama should be nicer to Sugar? Or is he saying Barry should be nicer to Mikey?

Clue No 3- another supporter for Uncle Mikey

It’s time for Obama to put his money where his mouth is.

There is NO democrat out there more experienced on economic matters than Bloomberg.

Bloomberg is an economic guru, the CEO of the largest economc organization.

He worked his way up from nothing to be a one of the richest people in the world, with over 20 billion dollars, all by understanding the economy and making smart investments.

He turned around New York after it was in a record debt after 9/11 and Giuliani. And now New York City has a surplus and tons of job creation.

Plus he’s very green.

And he draws in the same support from independents that Obama does.

I think with the economic problems we have, Obama-Bloomberg would be a dream ticket and the perfect way to address the “experience” issue that Obama.

Bloomberg has a record turning record defecits into surpluses even during bad economic times and New York City.

And that’s exactly what we need to do at the national level.

Clue no. 4-
    We have a bisexual tranny who is the nephew of a social liberal conserative Republian who did not get to run for Pres and was not offered a position in the WH and now the WH is going into a shake up, so now whos best interest is it for the dirt on a Democratic President to be exposed, and right now? Now we are hearing about a WH baby with hints the baby is half white. Bill Clinton also was said to have fathered a half black child in his term or prior to. So is SR the gossip blogger who knows that Angelina screwed a Pitt Bull the same SR that knows what is going on in the bedroom of Obama? Is SR the one who knows who banged Bradleys butt the same one who cares if Obama is outed..and last if you were in the Billionaires Boys Club do you think you would worry about getting sued for any of this? LOL

40. Tigerlilly said on March 13th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Wow Kate! That’s awesome! I’m impressed as hell with you and totally intrigued by this story and SR now…I don’t know what I actually believe, but this is definitely more interesting and fun than I thought it would be…Thanks!

41. cuze said on March 14th, 2009 at 2:18 am

Ok..forgive me if someone else has already thought of this and posted BUT.. has anyone thought that maybe Sugar isn’t really talking about President Obama and that “Obama” is a metaphor for another person? We went from talking about Brad Pitt possibly being bi to Obama being bi. Just a thought.

42. Keane said on March 14th, 2009 at 8:58 am

Kate that’s great thanks, I knew nothing about this Bloomberg character at all, that makes a whole lot of sense to me, thanks for the exposition!x

43. cero said on March 14th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

@Kate:
    Kate, this is an interesting elaboration but I can´t see the connection, it seems a bit far fetched. I don´t think anyone around Mike Bloomberg knows anything about Brangelinas sex life. I got a bit hooked on this Obama story and searched the net for some details and it is extremely bizarre. This story with the three gay murders related to the Trinity Church in Chicago, right before Obama came out as a candidate? It is either a very good conspiracy theory or a really scary “Grisham novel turned reallity”. The Obama /gay story was picked up again by the globe a couple of weeks ago and since then the hompage has been shut down, or at least you cannot access it fom Europe. This was all discussed on a british blog I found. Here, they linked the publisher of Globe, AC & ?? ( forgot the name) to a guy from the democrats Roger Kaufmann or something, who holds a substantial amount of shares but was also working for Hillary and the democrats before. I just image that Ian/ SR has some connections to the tabloid journalists from the Globe and got the story from them. The only thing I find a little surprising is , why did they wait to come out with story until Obama got elected? And what will Obama do to shut down the rumors?

44. Keane said on March 14th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

@ cero – re: waiting until now to come out with these stories. I always thought the reason Hillary’s camp didn’t reveal the dirt on Obama was that they would respond in kind and reveal the dirt on her. I assumed it was a mutual policy of non-disclosure. But obviously if Obama’s dirt is as dirty as murder, well then that’s another story. But you’ve got to think, they’re both still Democrats, would camp Hillary really have wanted to expoise a member of their party as being involved in serious criminal activity. Wouldn’t have boded too well for the election would it? It would have handed the Republicans a golden ticket in fact. But now that Obama’s in office, perhaps the gloves are off….

45. Kate said on March 14th, 2009 at 9:08 pm

@cero:
    LOL I am not thinking that MB would have anything on Brange nor would he care :)

46. incenseincerb said on October 5th, 2011 at 4:30 am

[url=http://www.planet23.com/jackpot-city-review]jackpot city casino[/url] [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/jackpotcitycasino.htm]jackpot[/url] [url=http://www.planet23.com/europalace-bonus-code]europalace casino[/url]

47. Pages tagged "sugar ray" said on March 12th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

[...] bookmarks tagged sugar rayNeed a website? See real website comparison reviews by real customers Sugar Ray Ramone Catone (The Bronx Bi Blogger) – B… saved by 13 others     LeaShay bookmarked on 03/12/09 | [...]