Sugar Ray Ramone Catone: Did President Obama Use to Swing?…I’m Back!!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

(note** thanks to everyone for sending all their love and get well wishes.  My health has improved.  Sugar Ray is ready to make the greatest comeback since Ali, since Leonard and since my godfather – the amazing Sugar Ray Robinson).

shark people..got shark jobs…live in shark zones…sewage of the city…collected by most avid…wooden sidewalk technology…turbid waters of Chicago…Barack bats cleanup…like A-Rod with SR in ‘07, like Jose Canseco with SR in ‘01…sold as cough syrup…very few customers…desire to intrigue…hidden thought…connection achieved…his meal, his need…college one nighter…with pageboy slim…like Prince Valiant…blowdried to the outside…like Reginald Kenneth Dwight…B.O’s soul was flooded with light…the bane of his tortured spirit…a palpable sense of darkness…suddenly a blinding blue light…South Side stunner Michelle Robinson…at Sidley Austin law firm…B.O. jumped to the south side of Chicago…the baddest part of town…if you go down there you better just beware of a “man” named B Obama Brown…Dear Mr. President…how do you sleep at night…with your head held up high?….minimum wage with a white house baby on the way?…Barack, Tu sonrisa es bonita…

Te Amo, SRRC

1. egm said on March 10th, 2009 at 1:29 pm

Ah, be nice to Barack. Straigt, bi, gay or unsure. He’s on our side.

2. rene said on March 10th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

ok, can Keane or Kate translate this please ? Thank you ;)

3. section9 said on March 10th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

Okay, Sugar Ray, now that you’ve heard from the partisan telling you to go soft on Barack ’cause he’s on “our” side, let me give it to you straight: cut this shit out-you are fucking with the wrong people.

Ray, I’m a Republican and I’m going to give you a piece of advice that you should consider taking. I’ve talked to people on the inside, so I’ve got a reasonably good sense of how White Houses work. Republican or Democratic, they’re all basically the same once they have the Power. Only the partisans believe that, when it comes right down to it, this guy and his people will be any less ruthless than the Bush crowd.

These bastards play rough just like the Bush people did. Don’t fuck with these people. Take care of your health.

4. Kate said on March 10th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

@section9:
    Gotta agree with Section here, take care Sugar Ray, glad to have to back! Lets get back to Bradley and Slim lol Safer ground. Would not want you MIA again.

5. Keane said on March 10th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

rene – I defer to Kate when it comes to the translation, that post made even less sense to me as my knowledge of American poltics is a quite hazy, I’m sure she will deliver the goods in time!

egm – what do you mean by he’s on OUR side? Do you mean our side in the sense of being on the side of us gays (cos his support for prop 8 would suggest otherwise)? Or do you mean he’s on the side of Americans in that he’s different from Bush (a lot of political commenters would suggest otherwise in regard to the fact he plans to re-locate Guantanamo Bay to a new location rather than completely shutting it down etc)?

And Section 9 – the problem is, if you’re saying that SR shouldn’t go after Obama for fear of threats of violence, then how can people who are lying or are corrupt ever be exposed? If no-one is brave enough to put their neck on the line, the rich, powerful and ruthless will always be able to get away with whatever they want to. Someone has to have the courage to stand up to them.

6. p said on March 10th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

yo yo yo yo YO! Welcome back baby!

7. Kate said on March 10th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

@Keane:
    Section is saying, leave the Pres alone because this is a iamge issue, not a corruption issue. If you go after this, when it did not happen in the Presidency, like Lewinsky did which was fair game, or something on any Pres that happens in in term, then you are going to get your ass kicked by his handlers. Image is everything when we are facing a Middle East Crisis, and the last thing he needs is this, and his handlers will not tolerate it. This can come out before he is Prez, not now and SR still walk around standing up. That is what Section is saying, they will go to all lengths to protect he image of the POTUS. I agree. Danger zone.

You can get the gist of this just back looking at the target words, and that alone is enough.

On our side means he is “for the majority of the people” in the US , not one issue. :)

8. Billi said on March 10th, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Glad to have you back SR but I have to agree with previous posts, this info is too precarious to explore further IMO. But would really love some dirt on Hollywood celebrities if you’ve got any to share.

9. Allie said on March 10th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

@Kate
    Well stated.

10. surreal said on March 10th, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Gllad Sugar Ray is back, and glad SR is doing better, That being said, I am a die-hard Obama fan;I volunteered for him, voted for him in the primary and voted for him in the general election. There is very little that can be said about Obama that would turn me against him. He is better than Bush and is more in touch with the American people, while Bush only cared about the well-off. He is doing his damndest to help the economy, while Bush sat on his hands and allowed the economy to deteriorate. Will Obama’s measures succeed? Don’t know, but at least he’s making an effort. He is going through Bush’s Executive Orders one by one, and he recently undid an order that allowed developers to utilize land without thoroughly checking it out with the environmental folks. I’m not saying I think Obama is a saint by any means, but I am saying I don’t give a rat’s a@@ what he does in his private life. I think it’s possible to be a good leader without having a spotless private life.

But ya’ll go ahead and discuss, because I know not everyone feels the way I do.

11. cuze said on March 10th, 2009 at 4:07 pm

I do not like Obama…. and it certainly didn’t help that he raised the cigarette tax. And, for all you who are getting ready to bash me…. I didn’t like McCain either.

12. Keane said on March 10th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Ok – I just need to clear up a couple of points: 1) Are we saying that SR has been roughed up by someone (can’t be too many suspects) for what he’s posted on this site? 2) Are people genuinely saying that the American govt would use physical violence to prevent damaging stories about Obama’s past coming out? I am taken aback by that because that of course would be 100% illegal thuggery. Are you telling me that that genuinely happens? If so, its another reason for me to be very grateful I live in the UK where such a thing would be unthinkable and would result in the immediate arrest and prosecution of the perpetrators. Are you telling me the White House is like the wild west in that it goes around roughing people up or in intimidating them in to silence? I am beyond shocked.

Oh and Kate, the post, I have no clue, they’re all references which mean nothing to me. If you get a chance sometime can you do me a quick translation please?x

13. Keane said on March 10th, 2009 at 4:12 pm

Plus also again, if Obama did or does swing both ways, what is so damaging about that? How homophobic is our world that people still have to deny an aspect of their sexuality? It is not a crime, it is not something to be ashamed of, if more people in the public eye don’t come clean about it how will we ever eradicate homophobia? Obama is not a HW lead, he doesn’t have to convince people he’s straight to stay at the top of the fame game, what does it matter if he is bisexual? Even if people used the “well he’d never get elected argument”, well he’s elected now, so that argument is not valid. Please can someone explain why in this day and age we still find homo/bisexuality so shameful?

14. section9 said on March 10th, 2009 at 7:52 pm

I’ll put it as gently as I can: the people around Bush went to enormous lengths to protect his image and Presidency. I will assume that most of what they did was legal. The people around Obama are Outfit Guys from the Daley Operation in Chicago. These aren’t Kumbaya types that will roll over and play dead if someone tries to damage their Principal. Think an updated version of the Corleones, only with someone much smarter than Michael running the show. There are many things that can be done inside the law-as long as you’re the one defining what is legal and what is not legal.

They are the Mirror Image of the Bush operatives. A bunch of you partisan assclowns live in the puppy-dog and unicorn world that says that just because they’re Democrats, they’re nice people. Guess again. People with the power of the Presidency are NEVER nice people. Sugar, please unfuck yourself and stay away from this shit.

What nobody ever asks is this: who’s watching the watchers? Now cut this shit out.

15. section9 said on March 10th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Now if you’ve got something on Condi Rice, I’m all ears. Once they’re out of power, nobody cares. It’s when they’re in power that they’re highly paranoid.

16. fresca said on March 10th, 2009 at 9:08 pm

Clintons mistresses all came forward during his presidency and nothing happened to them. Cant understand what Sugar is saying anyhow, but am glad that you are better!

17. Kate said on March 10th, 2009 at 9:14 pm

@section9:

Agree again. Section is right. Fresca, what SR is saying far surpasses that. He is not talking about just sex here. Much much more. has no one ever read Camelot? PV and BO is a very clever analogy. I thought the shark mythlogy was genius as well considering what that means, but lets let this one go.

I would bet Brangelina/Bungelina are getting some amusement out of this though. lol

18. Jamie Bancroft said on March 11th, 2009 at 8:50 am

S.R.’s reports are weird. I come to Ian’s site for its straightforwardness when the gossip is delivered. I am not a fan of S.R.’s attempt at gossip poetry.

19. short-n-sassy said on March 11th, 2009 at 9:21 am

Welcome back sweet Sugar. You were missed :)

20. Tell the Truth said on March 11th, 2009 at 11:27 am

Don’t let people shut you up. Tell the truth. Corrupt politicians need to be exposed, and Barry’s just one of them.

21. cero said on March 11th, 2009 at 11:29 am

Hi, indeed this is an interesting post. Though Obama is not my president and even if he were, I wouldn´t care about his sexual preference or his possibly shady past as long he is doing the rights things now ( i.e undoing the damage of the Bush years). I tried to figure out what SR could have meant, am not particular familiar with american politics and had to look up a few thing on the net. If I am understanding this correctly B.O had some same sex experience, there were drug incidences ( which he openly admitted )and he had/ has ties to the underworld of Chicago, possibly the local mafia/ politician helping him with his career in exchange to same favour? Wasn´t that the case with Kennedy as well ?
    Is the Shark analogy refering to the the Hawaien myth of a man with a shark jaw on his back that warns beach goers about sharks in the water and if they ignore his warnings, eats them? Strange story!

22. Alif said on March 11th, 2009 at 2:30 pm

The president is doing all he can to get us out of the hole created by Bush. He doesn’t need the “red herring” ; i.e. questions about his alleged past indulgences at this critical time in our country. He must focus on the enormous task at hand, and stick with implementing the solutions; plain and simple!

23. Keane said on March 11th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Alif – its not so much the sex that oncerns me as much as possible links to mafia or criminal elements. That should have no place in C21st Western society. If it is the case then it should be exposed. And I’m sure Hillary can take over and do a better job anyway!

24. Miranda said on March 11th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

I have lurked here for some time, and if you like bizarro daffiness, this is your blog. You are all hilarious. (I hope some of you are getting commissions from Ian’s adverts.) But everything on here is recycled. Nothing new and nothing substantiated. Ian’s reports on Angelina are old stuff. Everything on Michael Jackson is old on this site. And even these bogus Obama allegations are retreads from the Enquirer’s gossip pages. Oh, and, yeah….unsubstantiated.

Blood wonder see yourself in the mirror George is passing, grabbing, money flies, papers like airplanes, Angie dips, the runner stumbles, peach pit on the scarecrow, body double in the boudoir, see you tomorrow can you face the water as you swim in the rim of the angel’s wings….The golden couple splits and bananas are the fruit du jour (Yeah, and I’m SR, too).

25. Suzy Q said on March 12th, 2009 at 6:17 am

@Miranda:

Ha, this is brilliant! Hey, ladies, remember what I told you yesterday about writers? :-D

26. topbrit said on March 12th, 2009 at 6:57 am

Could Kate translate SR posting please.SR,good to have you back.

27. Cookiss said on March 12th, 2009 at 7:09 am

Sugar sweetheart, it’s not “Did President Obama UseD to Swing?”. It’s “Did President Obama USE”. Oh and for heaven’s sake take typing lessons. As it is, your text is just penalty copy.

28. Keane said on March 12th, 2009 at 8:32 am

@ Miranda – to be fair I have never heard stories about Angie shagging dogs or plants or Brange hiring strippers for her to have sex with or any of the earlier stories about the fights between them anywhere before. Where have you seen them all? And also Ian’s story about MJ’s illness, where was that originally printed? Then all the posts about who is and isn’t gay in HW and politics, where have you seen this also? Because I have never seen any of it before, either in print or recycled on internet sites. I’m just interested because you point out that none of the stories on this site are substantiated, so you are obviously very hot on making sure there is evidence for any statement that is made. Could you substantiate what you have said for us please?

29. Kate said on March 12th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

@Miranda:
    Not hardly sweetheart, you do not even begin to understand the format of how he writes the way he does and why. Not even close.

30. Anonymous said on March 28th, 2009 at 12:25 pm

Mne ponravolos!

31. ffxiv gil said on July 5th, 2010 at 7:49 am

Such a usefule blog wow !!!!

32. shark sugar | 4BLOGGER said on March 27th, 2009 at 11:18 am