IUC Exclusive: All Here Are Gay Except for One – who? Clue#1, Hyde Park

Posted on February 12th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay

This is the second outing in our current “Out of Hollywood Closet”quiz series.

• 9 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Kate said on February 12th, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Ian, do you think you could define what your definition of GAY is, because we all know that some of those people up there are bi. Please make a distinction, otherwise this is just going in circles. Thanks!

2. Al Tate said on February 12th, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Personally, I think the entire list here are fags. Maybe the only straight one is Olive, but I’m sure she was into chicks. Only other person it could be is Skipper, but I highly doubt it. Did you forget to post someone Ian?

3. Lani said on February 12th, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Is that Sadamn? lol no way, no way he was bi or gay. I don’t believe it, Ian you need to start showing some proof, this is getting silly, we could make these lists.

4. Kris said on February 12th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

He forgot Bert and Ernie!!

I think Ian is saying “gay” when he means anything other than straight. I know for a fact a few of these people on here are “bi”.

5. Jamie Bancroft said on February 13th, 2009 at 4:08 am

Vern Troyer is straight. I think.

6. mookie said on February 13th, 2009 at 6:55 am

gay: Little Richard, Paul Lynde (2 most obvious), Stedman (didn’t Oprah shoot him after catching him in her dressing room w/ her hairdresser?), Anderson Cooper, Seacrest, Carl Lewis, Kenny Chesney

bisexual: Samantha Fox, Anna Nicole, Jim Morrison, Verne Troyer, Saddam, Timothy Dalton

straight: Jackie Gleason, Michael Bloomberg, Abe Lincoln, Michael McKean, David Lander

7. Mememe said on February 13th, 2009 at 8:29 am

Samantha fox came out years ago. Her and her partner(who i think she’s now married to) even appeared on celebrity wife swap.

8. Jamie Bancroft said on February 13th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

I believe Popeye’s girlfriend is the straight one.

9. section9 said on February 13th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

No way Gleason was gay. Not the Great One.

Why would you even put Paul Linde up there? Who’s next? Truman Capote?