IUC Exclusive: What Two Stars here will soon be outed – Clue#3 – Show Me The Way

Posted on February 9th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

1. Keane said on February 9th, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Well I think we’re all pretty certain about Justin and Leo now, but Russell would be more of a scoop wouldn’t it?

2. Kate said on February 9th, 2009 at 4:01 pm

Leo has always admitted to be bisexual. So not sure what the big deal is with him.He has always crossed over, he does not hide it. He sleeps with his model girlfriends, his one night stand groupies, he has slept with 2 or 3 girls at once and not behaved nicely when he was younger, and he has his boys. So I have to agree, while Crowe is considered to be homophobic a bit, I dont see outing someone who is bisexual as a big deal when it is a known fact, plue Ian outed him in his book.

3. Keane said on February 9th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Hey Kate, really? Has he openly admitted he is bisexual? I have NEVER heard that and I’m usually pretty keen to find out these things. I’m sure I would have known if he had as it would have been quite a big thing in the media. No men in Hollywood admit to being gay or bisexual so I’m sure it would have been a big deal if he had. You obviously know more about it than me though as I didn’t know about Justin, Jessica or him!

4. Teresa said on February 9th, 2009 at 7:23 pm

Anyone figured out the meaning of this latest “clue” – Show Me the Way???

5. Teresa said on February 9th, 2009 at 8:05 pm

Could clue #3 be a take off on JT’s single “Follow My Lead”?

6. HisHighness said on February 9th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

very warm, Teresa

7. Teresa said on February 9th, 2009 at 8:24 pm

@HisHighness:
    Just discovered your site a few days ago. You’re very brave and what you post seems to pass the smell test. Keep on, keepin on, my friend.

8. HisHighness said on February 9th, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Teresa, stay tuned tomorrow. In mid morning, I’ll release the biggest scoop ever on ianundercover Thanks for your kind words.

9. Teresa said on February 9th, 2009 at 8:42 pm

@HisHighness:
    You’re such a tease! Ok, ok, you’ve got me hooked!