IUC Exclusive: Another Female Star Admits Toothy told her “he liked to play on both sides of the fence”

Posted on February 9th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay

IUC had an exclusive interview today with another Hollywood actress who said she was involved with Toothy Tile.  This one, however, admitted she slept with Toothy Tile several times over the past three years.  The actress, who gave us the interview on condition of preserving her anonymity, said Toothy (Jake Gyllenhaal) had sex with her several times but made it clear he did not want to have any strings attached.  Unlike the previous actress “Penny”, “Birdie” admitted she was lovers with Toothy but always suspected he swung both ways because “he was pretty weird when it came to making love”.  “Birdie” said the truth was finally revealed when they went dancing one night at the Hollywood Burlesque Club Forty Deuce.  “He started getting very close to a hot, young looking guy in the VIP section – a bit too close for my comfort,” she said.  “When I asked him what was up he whispered in my ear that he liked to play on both sides of the fence.”  Developing…

1. Lani said on February 9th, 2009 at 4:05 pm

hmmm okay so is he bisexual or gay?

2. Mary said on February 9th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Ian, is it true that Toothy has a boyfriend and they have a baby together?

3. Mel said on February 9th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

being able to have sex with women doesn’t make a gay man bisexual.

4. HisHighness said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Mary, you should check out Ted Casablanca for more on this.

5. MyLowness said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Is that Gray Goose in the picture?

6. Mary said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Thanks Ian for your reply. I know that Ted says Toothy has a boyfriend and baby. I asked you because I wanted to know what do you think about it and if your sources have info about this subject. Thanks anyway! :)

7. motherlessgoat said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Yes, that IS Grey Goose in the pic with Jake.

Grey Goose = Austin Nichols.

And when TT is outed, so is GG

8. Keane said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Who is Austin Nichols? Never heard of him in the UK.

9. Tina said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Austin Nichols was with Jake in “The Day After Tomorrow”.

10. Tina said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:45 pm

11. HisHighness said on February 9th, 2009 at 5:46 pm

I will reveal more about them once my lawyers give me the o.k.

12. Mia said on February 9th, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Toothy and Gray Goose are the most beautiful couple ever. Baby Tile must be a beauty. I hope they are still together.

13. Mary said on February 9th, 2009 at 6:17 pm

I think the love story between Toothy Tile and Gray Goose is the most beautiful and captivating part of the blind item and what makes it unique.

14. Leyla said on February 9th, 2009 at 6:24 pm

Ian, your blog is awesome and thank you for that scoop about Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas. I completely believe it. I really don’t kow WHY she stays with him. Take the money and run, Cat!

Now about Toothy (Jake), can you look into a few rumors I heard about him and the late Mr. Ledger? There are rumors that he and Heath hooked up a few times during the summer of 2007–both in LA and in NYC. Now Heath was supposedly heterosexual but there are rumors that he started “dabbling” shortly before he passed, hiring male hookers in LA to service him when he was in town (and there’s a rumor about Heath and a teen boy hooker he hired online when he was in Toronto in 2006 for the Toronto Film Festival). I never really believed the Heath/Jake rumors (I always thought that was BBM fanfic) BUT Heath was a mess a year before he died, vulnerable and fragile–and supposedly (if you believe the rumors) “dabbling” and Toothy is…Toothy, then I think it’s possible. Plus, I always thought it was so strange that Jake NEVER EVER said anything about Heath’s passing—NEVER while many of Heath’s co-stars (who were close to him like the reclusive Wes Bentley) did speak. Very strange. (And Jake is the godfather of Heath’s daughter Matilda).

Anyway–thanks for the blog.

15. Kate said on February 9th, 2009 at 7:43 pm

I personally find this kind of rumors about Heath a little too much considering his grave is not even cold yet. Dishing on the dead 5 or 10 years later is one thing but these parents and this little girl and Michelle all just lost someone they dearly loved, and Heath hardly falls into the category of deceiving the public.

No offense to you Leyla, this sort of thing bothers me the same way it does to out teenagers, there has to be a line of decency somewhere. He can’t even defend himself. jmo

16. Kate said on February 9th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

@Mel:
    Of course it doesn’t, but the fact that a man WANTS to be with both women and men DOES. lol

Being able has nothing to do with it, we all know most guys can have sex with a fire hydrant. Sorry guys!

There are bisexual people you know.

17. Gay, gay, gay said on February 9th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Yes, there are bisexual people but based on this story Jake isn’t one of them.

18. Kim said on February 10th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

@HisHighness:

I can’t wait to hear more about Toothy, Goose and Baby Tile. Please Ian, bring us the scoop about them!

Your site is the best.

19. laine said on February 10th, 2009 at 2:47 pm

I’m with Leyla. I think there’s a real interesting story there about the relationship between Heath and Jake, especially since it was very apparant that at one point Jake had a massive crush on Heath. I’ve always wondered why Heath would name Jake as the godfather to his daughter since they are other people that Heath had been friends with since childhood. It’s real curious that Jake hasn’t said anything regarding Heath or spent time with his godchild. Whatever the story, I don’t think it’s going to harm Heath’s memory. He will always be beloved.

20. Gwen said on February 10th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

“Toothy and Gray Goose are the most beautiful couple ever. Baby Tile must be a beauty.” lol… you do know it doesn’t share BOTH their genes, right? ;) (just teasin’ :P )

21. niko said on June 25th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

“birdie”= name of ellen pompeo’s character in moonlight mile who play jake’s love interest. not saying it’s her, but interesting

22. penis enlargement said on February 14th, 2011 at 8:30 am

RE: It’s so hard to get backlinks these days, honestly i need a backlink by comments on your blog / forums or guestbook to make my website appear in search engine. I am getting desperate Now! I know you’ll laugh while reading this comment !!! Here is my website vimax|bigger penis|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement|download youtube videos|penis enlargement pills|Vimax|penis enlargement I know my comments do not relate to the topic, but PLEASE HELP ME!! APPROVING MY COMMENT!
    So what is the problem my friends, I’m collecting backlinks to make my website vimax|bigger penis|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement|weight loss program|penis enlargement pills|Vimax|penis enlargement appear in the search engines!! whether are the comments look like a crap!
    BH2011titit

23. headphone justbeats said on August 3rd, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Do you like basketball do you like
    studiothe NBA players do, then you are not a current NBA lockout particularly worry about it, stars
    Headset, you deserve to have all dr dre studiocome is not easy, when you have this, where are the home
    The game needs the world’s best scenes and beats pro headphonescool sound, sound needs a good headset, the friends have morebeats pro headphones heart and soul into the game, the ground, taking all invincible attackdr dre studio

24. Markos said on April 6th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Jeke, es el chico de mis sueños, a los 16 años ya tenía mis sueños heróticos. En la soledad de la noche pensaba que estabamos haciendo el amor, su preciosa boca me mamaba y humedecia para después dejarse penetrar… Me corría con una fuerza terrible, mi lefa me bañaba el abdomen mientras me mordia el brazo pensando que era su cuello.