IUC Exclusive: Justin Time For the Grammys…Why Does ianundercover Out Celebs?

Posted on February 7th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay

I’ll reveal more very soon.  Hundreds of teenagers kill themselves every year because they are gay and tens of thousands more are suicidally depressed because they are afraid to come out, which disgusts me. If people knew that people like Jake Gyllenhaal, their role models (actors, athletes, politicians) were gay, it would do a lot to get rid of the homophobia that plagues the world.  Ever since I went undercover in Scientology and discovered the lengths people go to hide or change their sexuality, I have been on a mission.  Simply put, there’s no excuse under the sun in the year 2009 that can justify why powerful, rich celebs must remain in the closet. The passage of the vile Proposition 8 and
other homophobic legislation in November convinced me more than ever
that we have to target homophobia and eliminate it. Straight
progressive people like myself have an obligation to devote the same
energy and passion to get rid of homophobia as we did fighting
segregation and Apartheid in the last century. Simply put, there’s no
excuse….

peace out, ian

1. Fresh said on February 7th, 2009 at 12:49 am

hmmm

2. Millie said on February 7th, 2009 at 2:54 am

You are wonderful Ian!

3. HR said on February 7th, 2009 at 7:49 am

So when are you coming out of the closet, Ian? Don’t feel like it’s your moral duty to go around “outing” people for the sake of “I’m only doing this to lower suicides rates.” It’s really all very cheap to use that excuse as the sole reason for calling attention to others’ sexuality. I know you’re trying to build your little niche in the celeb blog world by doing all of these outings. But all you’re really doing is stirring up controversy and calling attention to yourself in hopes of creating a market for slander. Your credibility rides on the faltering coat-tails of your awfully credulous documentaries; you’re incapable of relaying any form of reliable and verifiable evidence for anything; you’re not a journalist. Don’t think you’re some hero.

4. HisHighness said on February 7th, 2009 at 7:56 am

Kisses back to you HR. btw, I’ll be screening my “awfully credulous” documentary about going undercover as a gay actor online next week. Please read this review by well respect NY writer Gwen Cooper (Variety, People) http://ianundercover.com/2008/12/13/iuc-exclusive-his-highness-gets-royal-review-from-famous-new-york-writer/

5. Tom said on February 7th, 2009 at 8:20 am

Great job Ian. I couldn’t agree with you anymore. If anyone recently saw Prayers for Bobby which was a true story people would understand what you are saying. It happens everyday. I just wish I had gay heros to look up to when I was a kid. Movie stars and Baseball players were my outlet when I was a kid if just one had stood up and said I am proud to be a gay man my childhood may have been a little less difficult. I commend you and I hope what your doing convinces these celebs especially Jake how much they could help. There is certainly more to life than money. Powerful studios like Disney are the real bad guys. For sure the Homophobic money hungry men who run these studios could care less about kids like Bobby.

6. crap said on February 7th, 2009 at 9:06 am

Ian, there is no e in grammys. Learn to spell. If your investigation of Timberlake consists of him posing with Lance Bass, then you are beyond lame. You can google Timberlake and gay and get hits not only on him but his gay GF Jessica biel as well. Is she going to be on your list? How about Queen Latifah? Oparah, Clooney, Leo, Franco, Spacey, Tom, Travolta, etc. You really dropped the ball on will Smith, no follow up. You just seem to repeat stale gossip that’s already out there.

PS: And Tom has linked to his favorite blog, a big ole circle jerk!

7. Mememe said on February 7th, 2009 at 9:37 am

@ Crap before you start telling other people how to spell you need to learn how to spell yourself. OPRAH has only one a.

8. COCO said on February 7th, 2009 at 9:56 am

What exactly do you know about these people’s family situations Ian? HOw do you know whether or not someone has homophobic parents who will turn their back on them if they come out as gay? How do you know whether or not studio execs are breathing down people’s backs to “straighten up” or lose their job? Who are you to tell them to risk their career and losing their loved ones? “Simply put”, that is THEIR deciscion and nobody elses. If THEY decide to risk it all to come out…more power to them. If they aren’t ready to do that then NOBODY can force them.

9. crap said on February 7th, 2009 at 9:57 am

I don’t have a blog and do posts about “outing” Timberlake in time for the grammeys using a pic of him and Lance Bass as proof. I guess Timberlake’s people called Ian, hee!!

Oprah is so fat she needs 2 a’s!!

10. clooney said on February 7th, 2009 at 9:59 am

Ian doesn’t care about gay teenagers and the HW closet, he is just pimping his “documentary” online next week. I guess sales didn’t go well.

11. clooney said on February 7th, 2009 at 10:30 am

Ian fixed his spelling error! Now proof that Timberlake is gay please. I bet your list is the same as J. Jaxson’s from Aug. 07 and no follow up.

12. crapy said on February 7th, 2009 at 11:13 am

Humm , I read your post about Jake , In fact I read comments before reading your post and I was amazed cause so much people were happy by the fact you “bravely” outed Jake , so I said to myself you had to have juicy and new informations from your investigations about this affair …..and I just found out you read Ted !!!!!
    Oh well It’s kind of you to help an old friend !

As for Timberlake , no surprising Lance Bass is contagious!

13. Jamie Bancroft said on February 7th, 2009 at 12:23 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Ian. Anyone who remains in the closet is homophobic to some extent.

14. Kate said on February 7th, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Coco you make valid points for PRIVATE citizens, but are you saying that you think George Clooney, Jake, Oprah, Will Smith, Queen, Vince, are seriously going to lose their jobs, their families? These people are well established with huge investments, and their families KNOW. Everyone in Hollywood and LA knows. . I will agree on this point though, not everyone should be outed as gay when they are bisexual. I know many gays say you are either gay or not, that you just have not come out yet. Not true. There are plenty of people that are bi, and live a bi lifestyle, and they should not be labeled as gay and hiding in the closet. At the same time, a movie star that is making millions of dollars and pretending to be someone they are not, should not get away with it, and in Jake’s case he was arrogant about it. These down low boys in LA in the Hollywood Hills are arrogant about it. I am sorry, those assholes need to be outed. They think they can get away with anything, blackmail, ruin careers, by forcing others into that do not want to be into it.
    That is what is criminal. You think they do not do it, they do, they film it, they blackmail then they have their fixers take care of it. Sports stars, movie stars, and many of them are married with kids.They have millions of dollars, and think they rule. No sympathy ffrom me.

But-if the person is not known to be GAY, and they are bi, they should not be outed as GAY. They should be outed as bisexual. Is George Clooney gay or is he bi, what about Tom Cruise, Leo, what about Bruce Willis, for years there were stories about him being bi, because the percentage of men that are bi outside of HW is pretty high. Even guys stuck on duty in the military will admit to trying it. So lets be honest, where are you drawing the line, and what are you using as a gauge for gay? Tom Cruise may sleep with guys, but he also sleeps with woman, although maybe not KH. Will Smith, bi or gay, now Ted has Brad Pitt on that list, bi or gay, Hugh Jackman, what about Ewan MacGregor, he has done a lot of gay films. Eventually when people work in LA and they are in the business they sleep back and forth. Just about every actress does it or they do not get a job. take that to the bank. They all have been there.That is not being in the closet though, it is just smutville. Just my opinion. They too are not being true to who they are, they are selling out for a part.

Bottom line, frauds should not get millions of dollars for lying and deceiving the public. Gays should not whine and bitch about their rights and hide in the closet and then get on the message boards and get pissy that Obama and Biden do not support Prop 8. If you want it passed get OUT and work on it. Don’t just sit back and write a check. Money does not talk as loud as actions do. I get tired of that, hide and make your millions and pretend to be what you want you fans to believe, and take the cowards way out so you can NOT ruin your family, but so you can continue to live in million dollar homes and be adored by your fans..simple as that. Before someone says I am mad,I am not, jealous, no, but but I live here, and my family is in the middle of the crap, so I see it every day , in and out all the time. It is, what it is.

As far as the teenagers, young kids like the Jonas Brothers, Sanyaya, they should be left alone.

15. Keane said on February 7th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Ian I 100% support what you’re saying and I have to say if I were famous I would make it my mission to make the world understand that being gay is just as “normal” as being straight. Homophobia is the last acceptable prejudice in the world and I cannot believe we have got to a point in time where we can send people to the moon but we can’t admit our personal sexual preferences. It would certainly have made my life a whole lot easier when growing up if people had told me that some people like the opposite sex, others like the same, you can be either. I know how difficult it is to admit your true nature to yourself and others and how this could easily lead to people taking their own lives. I still have many friends who are tortured by their sexuality and even approaching the age of 30 cannot admit who they are and lead a happy life. The world has to change and we all have to accept that there are possibly as many gay people in the world as there are straight and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Until people in the public eye stop pretending to be who they’re not this will never change. I’m sick of listening to the lies of celebrities and seeing stupid fauxmances sold with set-up pap shots all around the world. People need to wake up and smell the truth. And HR, you just sound like someone with something to hide to me. Don’t let fear and prejudice rule your life baby. I want to be able to hold hands and be affectionate with my gay partners in public places in the same way that straight couples do. I can’t believe we live in a scoiety where this still isn’t possible.

16. crapy said on February 7th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Is Leo the next?????????
    Keane your post is moving!!

17. Keane said on February 7th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Ah thanks crapy that’s nice of you. Have you ever considered a name change?!!!

18. isa said on February 7th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

“Have you ever considered a name change?!!!”

You are right, “isa” is better!

Ok it’s true I am the first to make fun of gossip stories and about the frenzy on “outing supposed closeted actors” BUT Yes it would be great to have openly gay movie actors for change ! It’s tolerated in TV show so why not on big screen!!
    Like you said :”Until people in the public eye stop pretending to be who they’re not this will never change.”
    But halas I don’t see that any time soon! and yet if you consider all gays rumours in Hollywood, we can safely assume at least 90 % of Hollywood is gay/bi lol , so there is choice !
    Well it’s sad!

19. isa said on February 7th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

“I know how difficult it is to admit your true nature to yourself and others and how this could easily lead to people taking their own lives. I still have many friends who are tortured by their sexuality and even approaching the age of 30 cannot admit who they are and lead a happy life. The world has to change and we all have to accept that there are possibly as many gay people in the world as there are straight and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.”

I forgot to say I am moved by What you say cause I knew someone who had sexuality issue and I didn’t know how to help him . People around him was rude with him and sometime I feel guilty about that.

20. Keane said on February 7th, 2009 at 5:53 pm

Isa I think its more the problem of society in general and not necessarily something that an individual can help with. Having said that this may be of help: I watched a couple of people die at a very young age (one of them being my father), 50 in fact. I was 18-19at the time and was certainly confronted with the reality of life and death and my own mortality. It didn’t take me long to make up my mind that I wouldn’t waste one seceond of the very short time I had on earth sacrificng my own happiness for other people’s comfort. I want to make the most of my life so I refuse to conform to society’s stereotypes and be unhappy just to keep prejudiced people on side. The hardet thing for gay people is usually telling their parents/family and this can keep them in the closet. However the older you get you realise that your parents won’t be here forever and what your life is shouldn’t be about what they want. Once you realise this it really sets you free. Obviously people worry that they will lose the support of their family and if they’re reliant on this then it is difficult. But as for me I’ve already lost most of my family anyway (through death) so realise that the ones I have left won’t always be here anyway. At the end of the day the only person you can ever guarantee will be there for you in your life is yourself, so live to make yourself happy and no-one else. If he still has issues and would like someone to talk to I would be happy to chat/e-mail with him.

21. isa said on February 8th, 2009 at 4:25 am

Ah Thanks for your answer!!!

“If he still has issues and would like someone to talk to I would be happy to chat/e-mail with him.”

It’s kind of you ! He was one of my friends in Hight school but we followed differents ways after, he left us to register for an university in an other town, for professional reasons!
    we have still contact , but rarely , from what he said to me I know he is in couple and seems well!
    It’s just me having guilty conscience reading you cause I remember Hight school time and how cruel teenagers ( specially guys) could be between them , and when someone appears to them different , he become an easy target !!
    But At the end you have the last word, we have to live our life for us and our wellbeing and not for others ! I should apply this to myself cause I am this kind of people who try to please everyone on pain of being rejected!
    Thanks you!

22. acineePrank said on June 28th, 2010 at 6:50 am

But Germans have played in German, very pragmatic and not Wasting points.
    A judge … but at this World Cup in every game since.
    бесплатная онлайн игра найди отличия