IUC Exclusive: Which of these two Stars are Gay – Clue#2, Catwalk

Posted on February 5th, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

1. Keane said on February 5th, 2009 at 5:58 pm

Well Leo obviously for all his supermodel “girlfriends”.

2. Mememe said on February 5th, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Justin timberlakes william rast label is making its debut at New York fashion week next week.

3. Kate said on February 5th, 2009 at 8:46 pm

Well since Ted has said that Brad Pitt is bi (has he really?) and today a reader asked out of these guys that were presumed hetero were they all ?, and he replied one was questionable. (Paul Newman, Russell Crowe, Brad Pitt, Mel Gibson, Arnold S. Clint Eastwood) so I am based on that going to eliminate Russell Crowe from up top and say–Leo and Justin, although I know Leo does sleep with girls.

I have heard though that Clint was bi in his early days in HW, as was Paul Newman, so, either Ted is just not forthcoming, or he does not know.

4. Danny said on February 5th, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Russell Crowe is a pig, no way it is him, if anything, he is homphobic. That I know.
    Justin for sure, Leo is bisexual.
    Chris Rock, got no idea.

5. Keane said on February 6th, 2009 at 10:06 am

Yeah I saw that Kate and the only ones I haven’t heard gay/bisexual stories about were Denzel Washington and Clint Eastwood. Now you said that its just Denzel Washington. Either TC is trying to cover his back or doesn’t know for sure. He’s gay and living in LA though, bet he knows about them all!

6. Eva said on February 6th, 2009 at 2:37 pm

@Danny:

Are you sure Leo is bisexual?

7. Danny said on February 6th, 2009 at 3:21 pm

I am positive about Leo. I don’t care how many people say he is gay, I know for a fact he sleeps with girls.

8. Eva said on February 6th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

That’s what I think too. But you know or just think?

9. bridesmaid dresses 2011 said on March 5th, 2011 at 1:44 am

This can be a right blog for anybody who wants to find out about this particular question. You realize a great deal its almost very difficult to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin for the topic that’s been discussed for a long time. Excellent stuff, simply just amazing!