IUC Exclusive: Clue #12, Can’t go much lower…

Posted on February 2nd, 2009 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Lowe down under!

1. Kate said on February 2nd, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Ok am old enough to remember that. 2 underage girls, his butt pumping away, and everyone got to see it. He was humilated , he hid out for quite a while. Pretty boy stupid enough to make a sex tape with teenagers. Pleassse do not tell us that granpas is doing Heidi! Come on Ian, that is scant, not enough, How low can they go, what? we all know Brangelina is slime, Mickey is going to blow that unless you do first, but Gramps and the Miss Diva, naaaa…what else???

2. Kate said on February 2nd, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Unless you mean….Can’t go much lower…THAN PIMPING OUT YOUR NEW BABIES WITH A CCOBB little hat and all! lol too easy?

3. Sean said on February 2nd, 2009 at 8:55 pm

MD had and admitted a sex addiction

4. Lani said on February 2nd, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Wow, this is getting harder and harder. He did admit that, but they have a clause in their prenup that if he gets caught cheating he can just pack it up. I don’t know, this could mean anything. I could list a page full of things that Brangelina has sunk to, and Michael Douglas also.

5. Kate said on February 2nd, 2009 at 9:20 pm

Okay well my mind is working oddly today, so ..this is stretching….but here goes…Rob Lowe
    In 1988, Lowe was involved in a sex scandal over a videotape of him having sex with two females, one of whom was sixteen. Lowe has asserted that he did not know that the second girl was underage, and it was confirmed that the two had met at a bar, which the girl entered by lying about her age.

Another part of the same tape was leaked at the time, showing Lowe, a young American model named Jennifer, and Justin Morris having a ménage à trois in a hotel room in Paris. This part of the original tape was sold as one of the first commercially available celebrity sex tapes, damaging his public image.[4] He later entered a rehabilitation clinic for alcohol and sex addiction. Eventually, his career rebounded and Lowe mocked his own behavior during two post-scandal appearances as host of Saturday Night Live.

I thought it was pretty funny he could mock himself on SNL, but when I saw the Angelina Jolie mocking of the woman who had the octuplets , I didn’t really find that funny, it is just damn wierd to start with, and we will probalby all pay for them, but it was a dig at Jolie, and the Oscar dig was out there…but ..IDK..it kind of fits ..Can’t go much lower, because it occurred to me that Howard Bragman said she is the smartest there is in PR, so for all we know, she set this up-
    Seth Meyers: It was revealed on Thursday that the California woman who gave birth to octuplets already has six other children. What? Angelina Jolie? What, what are you doing here?

Angelina Jolie: I heard someone had eight babies…does she want all of them?

SM: Yeah… I mean, I think she does, yes.

AJ: Where’s [your co-anchor Amy Poehler]?

SM: Oh, she left.

AJ: Did she take her baby with her?

SM: Yeah, she did.

AJ: Too bad, I could always use a new baby.

SM: So, um, are you excited about the Oscars?

AJ: Bye.

6. Lani said on February 2nd, 2009 at 9:56 pm

I give up. As Sean pointed out we can connect this to MD and RL with the ,rehabilitation clinic for alcohol and sex addiction, they both did that. The little pic up above shows Robs package and Pitt has his all over the internet thanks to GP and their little getaway, and he dated 16 year olds. But this is all OLD news, and none of it has anything at all to do with ..can’t go much lower..I don’t get this clue at all..

7. Danny said on February 3rd, 2009 at 1:43 am

ah jeez..can’t go much lower than what,his d–k. Both Pitt and Lowe have it out there on the net. Pitt is suppose to have signed on to make a film in the spring in Brazil, her Salt in NY starting soon, can’t be in two places if that is true. Okay so , I seem to remember a comment, that the man said, you might all be surprised. That was back in the beginning before anyone had guessed MD/CZJ but Brangelina had been guessed. For that reason, and that reason only I am going to predict this is not Brangelina, which sucks!

8. Mememe said on February 3rd, 2009 at 4:08 am

Could it be something to do with the nanny? Rob lowe was accused of perving on the nanny, maybe grandad’s doing the same. Or he’s made a sex tape with some young girls but just the thought of that is too vile for my brain to contemplate!! I have a feeling it could be catherine who’s cheating. But who with? Rob lowe? They are neighbours. Or have they got a manny? How hilarious would it be if that stuck up cow was accused of sexual harassing the male nanny ROFLMAO Or if SHE’S made a sex tape with some 16 year old boys!

9. Patti said on February 3rd, 2009 at 4:47 am

Ok, how about…can’t go much lower…meaning you’re at the bottom…bottomless PITT!!

10. ariyan said on October 10th, 2009 at 6:57 am