IUC Exclusive: Palin wants to shoot His Highness; Wait till she reads this

Posted on November 5th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Politics

Palin wants to shoot His highness
Sarah Palin became very familiar with this site after we revealed she was not JMac’s first VP choice. The story made world headlines. Now, a staff member and close pal of Palin tells IUC how Alaska’s Governor spent the night after finding out she lost.
“Sarah was cursing everyone and their uncle,” said “Jesse”. “She was throwing profound words at everyone from Obama to John McCain, who she said she’ll never work with again. Her and Todd were getting drunk and Todd was all over her, putting his hand under the table and rubbing it between her legs. It was all a bit crazy and started getting out of hand.” Developing…

1. Tswagg said on November 5th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Id like to know what she had to say about PRESIDENT Obama myself….Her whole family seems so crazy so i dont doubt that something like this went down.John McCain was very gracious in his speach last night and id just like to say that.Had he humbled himself that way threout the race he might have had a fighting chance.Instead he was dirty and cut throartish in his ways.OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. HisHighness said on November 5th, 2008 at 6:54 pm

I could not agree more.

3. section9 said on November 5th, 2008 at 7:29 pm

Given the tenor of the AP story on Rice, I suspect that Condi held her nose and voted for McCain.

Look, McCain figured out soon after the Gibson interview that he should have picked Rice, gay or not gay. Now he’s stuck on the outside looking in. Rice as VP would have saved a few Senate seats last night and she goes out looking real classy this afternoon, despite the grousing you hear on the extreme right.

Palin doesn’t like to lose. That’s a good sign. But Condi will go out to Frisco and plot her next move with the 49′ers. I suspect you haven’t heard the last from Gay Condi. If Palin has that short a fuse, she’ll self-destruct down the line.

4. HisHighness said on November 5th, 2008 at 7:34 pm

Section9, you put it in a way it can’t be better put. Thanks!

5. Sebastian Fort said on November 6th, 2008 at 2:51 am

Sarah PALIN was a pawn. I think she realized quickly she was some sort of figurehead of female Republicanism and instead of downplaying that she embraced it. Her (and yes I am a staunch Dem) appearance on SNL was insulting not only to me (as a political junkie) but perhaps to so many women. Republican, Democrat, Indelpendent as well…she totally played into the hope that this country would never elect a black man. She let herself become a caricature of womanhood. I fell sorry for her. Did she even KNOW her state had only 3 electoral votes? I for one was SHOCKED to find her state only had 3. McCain knew this. He knew in order to win over the female vote (from Hillary of course, in the fall out of Obama) he had to do something. Why however did he not pick an AMAZING female Republican or an AMAZING conservative female Democrat?

She is an insult…clearly. However, I don’t want her to go away! I am constanly amused by her!

I am just so glad she did not win!

Now…excuse me, my defeated Republican BF is in bed, waiting for me and the Merlot!

6. orly said on November 6th, 2008 at 3:46 am

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Seriously. Your source, a link, a photo, some sort of proof? What, are we just supposed to take your word for it?

7. section9 said on November 7th, 2008 at 9:29 am

BTW, Ian, if you look real close at the Mormon money that went out to pass Prop 8 in CA, I bet you’ll find the hidden hand of the Saruman the White of the Republican Party, Mitt Romney. His people were, in all likelihood, behind the RNC people who raised such an issue about Rice being on the ticket with McCain and it’s his people who are engaged in a hostile leaking campaign against Palin right now.

Funny, when Romney was running as a liberal Republican against Teddy Kennedy for the Senate in Massachussetts, he ran as a supporter of gay rights. Not any more. Romney wants to get all possible rivals out of the way for 2012.

He’s a complete loser and a two-faced phony Ken Doll. Take if from a Republican who knows. Romney couldn’t beat Eichmann in a race for Mayor of Haifa. If the people at the Blade really started digging, they would, in all likelihood, find out that it was Romney’s people who were behind the hostile leaking against both Rice and Palin. He put his little Grima Wormtongues all over the McCain Campaign, and made sure that McCain lost (which wasn’t all that hard, anyway).

Romney was desperately afraid that if McCain passed in office and someone like Rice or Palin became President, that would be the end of Mitt’s ambition.

Even if Rice has a girlfriend (which I doubt, she doesn’t strike me as the kind who can afford a steady on the side right now, although I do believe she is gay), the McCain Campaign was so hip deep in sheep dip that it needed to secure the base and reach to the center. Rice was that pick. You saw how good she was in her deeply bipartisan congratulation to both Obama and McCain on the conclusion of the campaign Wednesday morning.

Sometimes you have to pick the gay candidate when you’re on the 20 yard line and it’s the fourth quarter and you’re two touchdowns behind. Unfortunately for McCain and the Republicans, McCain decided to use the Rove playbook from 2004.

8. HisHighness said on November 7th, 2008 at 9:48 am

Section 9, you make very good points. If only Rove was never born the world might be a safer place.

9. Dawn said on November 8th, 2008 at 11:25 am

If Rove were never born the world would be infinitely more attractive as well. Yuck!

10. Tswagg said on November 8th, 2008 at 9:31 pm

I wish all replubicans and all you replubican supporters would climb under a rock or shoot yourselves at a point blank range.
    Stop running your mouths and go to work so you can pay thoses TAXES….

11. section9 said on November 9th, 2008 at 2:12 am

Sorry, Tswagg, but it’s our country too. Or didn’t you listen to BHO’s acceptance speech?

12. Tswagg said on November 9th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

He didnt so much say that it was your country to.He actually said that he was YOUR PRESIDENT to.Its pretty much the same thing but….Doesnt the way he actually put it sound better??