IUC Sunday Soup: Palin Pranked, Three Dollar Bill, Sex and the Jew, Wall Street Martini, Susan Anton, Dudley Moore
- Stephen Dohnberg forwarded me this about Palin being pranked (DigitalJournal)
- I’ve always been a huge fan of Richard Burnett’s Three Dollar Bill. This week, he followed up on our Condi Rice story (Hour.ca)
- Sex and the Synagogue, Charlotte’s Jewish husband bares all (Post Dispatch)
- Wall Street’s unemployed now serving cocktails (Boston Globe)
- Susan Anton, who hit on me at a L.A. nightclub a couple years ago, is still going strong (ScrippsNews)
- Speaking of Susan, here’s her ex Dudley Moore’s tribute doc, very sad.