IUC Exclusive: Britney Spears told me she prefers Jewish Men

Posted on October 29th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Music

One of the most memorable things Britney told me when I followed her around posing as an undercover paparazzo was how she wanted to settle down with a Jew. “I love Jewish people,” she said. “Their history is so rich. And I find Jewish men to be so sexy.” Guess I’ll never have to call the JDL on her.
Here she is singing “Love Can Build a Bridge” on Star Search when she was 10 years old.

1. Madeline Barbara said on October 29th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Being Jewish, I find that very interesting… While I think Jewish men are very nice, they try to provide for their families, they’re usually faithful and not big drinkers… but sexy? not! There are a few here and there… Paul Newsman was half Jewish. Tony Curtis’ real name was Bernard Schwartz, but to me those are the exceptions rather than the rule. I don’t know… names like Moishe Finkelberg, Melvin Fishbein… those “melodious” Jewish names… maybe that’s part of it. A lot of Jewish men actually LOOK like those names sound. It could be that being considerate, kind, faithful, maybe the traits are sexy, but to me, it’s not their looks. I can’t wait to see if she actually DOES settle down with a Jewish man.

2. Madeline Barbara said on October 29th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Being Jewish myself, I have been around a lot of Jewish men. They are usually considerate, kind, intelligent, good providers, faithful and not heavy drinkers. However, SEXY? I don’t know. With names like Moishe Finkelberg or Melvin Feingenberg… I don’t know. A lot of them look exactly like those names. On the other hand, Paul Newman was half Jewish and Tony Curtis’ real name was Bernard Schwartz. So there’s always exceptions to all kinds of rules. Maybe Jewish men’s “sexiness” is in their kindness and consideration. I’d be curious to see if Britney does actually settle down with a Jewish man. If she does, maybe she can find a “sexy” one for me too.

3. Pamela Stewart said on October 29th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

Just put “sexy Jewish men” into google and you’ll find that a lot of women agree with Britney. I was just at a Jewish wedding, my niece (raised Catholic) converted to Judaism. There were some hot Jewish men there (too young for me) and I know what Britney is talking about, there are some very sexy Jewish men and for some reason they don’t seem to be as screwed up as the Catholic men I have known, and I grew up Catholic. Funny, because both religions really lay on the guilt. I have a wonderful friend who is Jewish and Isreali and sexy as hell and you are right, very kind and loving,however he is also gay.
    Ben Stiller, Jon Stewart, just to name 2, okay, I also find Sasha Baron Cohen sexy and maybe it’s true that there are many Jewish comedians but what is one of the main qualities all women say they look for in a man? Someone who can make me laugh, that is so sexy. However I really like their looks, that dark hair and eyes.

But like all religions (and believe me, Catholics are way at the top on this one) there are practices that I don’t understand or agree with and there is one Jewish one-circumcision, but I know Jewish men who don’t agree with it either.
    That is why I became, sort of anyway, a Quaker, Quaker men are very sexy. No. Really.

4. Pamela Stewart said on October 29th, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Here is what’s sad- the 10 year old Britney seems to have more soul and a stronger voice than present day Britney.

5. Sands Man said on October 30th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

Ian, is there a special chapter for Johnny Wright in your book?

6. Curtis Tanaka said on July 27th, 2011 at 9:32 am

Good! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?