IUC Exclusive: George Clooney reported to have male lover

Posted on October 27th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay

Does George Clooney swing both ways?
A top Italian male model has told IUC that Hollywood A-lister George Clooney spends lots of time with a young, Italian male at his home in Italy. The model says he has seen Clooney making out several times with the young man, 22, who’s a male model in Milan. Clooney owns a sprawling mansion in Lake Como, Italy.
“George Clooney is gay,” the model said. “I’m sure of it. I’ve seen him at clubs with this young boy making out and having a good time. He likes to swing both ways. In the U.S. noone has a clue. But here in Italy, everyone knows George is into men.”
Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman each bet Clooney $10,000 that he would be a father before he turned 40. When he reached 40 a bachelor, they each sent him a check; he returned them, betting double or nothing that he would remain childless until 50. DEVELOPING…

1. J Smith said on October 27th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

But George has been married!

2. Sebastian Fort said on October 27th, 2008 at 2:30 pm

Oh come one! Firstly whoever took that picture HAD to be thinking of the famous ‘Bachelor Hall’ photos of Randolph Scott and his ‘roommate’ the dreamy Cary Grant. Secondly the idea of a bachelor has its roots in a man who lives his own life free from societal norms in terms of marriage and children and the picket fence. In other words George Clooney – like Jack Nicholson – is free to take whoever he wants as a lover.

I think the gay community today is developing a new form of McCarthy-ism. I ask who is fueling this? Is it really the gay and lesbian community or are we taking cues from or the right-wing? They boil down sexuality to perversion, if it veers from man and woman. So Clooney has a male lover. (What a lucky boy he must be!) This desire to out him to the public is doing so not to welcome into the out community. It’s fueled by a desire to know all his ‘dirty little secrets.’ It’s making his sexuality and actions associated with it into a perversion.

Would you want to come out?

I don’t even want to get started on the notion of being bisexual! I always wonder: if it had not been so acceptable to come out in college in NYC, did not find a ready-made entourage of gay friends would I have ceased to identify as bisexual?

3. Lolita said on October 27th, 2008 at 5:26 pm

I’ve heard rumors too but which Italian model, Bruno Rosendo or Bruno Santos? Plus GC is always under radar where’s the pictures? Until you provide proof then it’s considered a lie or a rumor. If this is his preferences so be it.

4. Pamela Stewart said on October 27th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Noooooo. No no no. Not George too, please not George, he is the epitome of a true hetero fantasy man. Say it ain’t so. It does seem suspicious however, he’s too handsome to be straight.

5. anon87 said on October 27th, 2008 at 7:36 pm

I believe it….He’s on sexy though….

6. section9 said on October 27th, 2008 at 9:00 pm

Nooooooooo! Not Cary Grant!!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!! Victor Mature I can take, but not Cary Grant!!!

True story from my mother’s days as a stock actress at the Pasadena Playhouse. Victor Mature is doing a Biblical out in the Desert. He walks into a bar in full Roman Centurion’s uniform. All the farmboys in the bar look at him as if he was from Mars (this is, like, the early Fifties, and most of the Antelope Valley was still farmland).

Victor Mature notices this, looks around and says, “What’s wrong, you all never seen a man in uniform before?”

Ba-Dum-BUM!!

Victor Mature: WORLD’S GREATEST ACTOR!!!!

7. Mark said on October 28th, 2008 at 10:13 am

Clooney is gay…wow…tell me something I don’t know…lol

8. Tess said on October 28th, 2008 at 10:17 am

How STUPID is this? Just because a man who is in his 40’s, never been married and has no children does NOT make him gay, get real people. My sister is in her 40’s, has a great career, never married, no children and she is NOT gay. People who believe this are just a bunch or morons !!!!

9. Thunderpussgeisha said on November 17th, 2008 at 6:14 pm

I think the man oozes sex appeal to both men and women alike. Whether he is an ass bandit of not is not really what I want to discuss; but the fact that he breaks barriers of being a sex symbol in both the straight and queer world is what I think it his greatest superficial success. From my knowledge not many “straight” men would admit to ever desiring another man, though they may actually shag them, they still consider themselves straight! I think we should embrace hippie orgies and just focus on making love, not war (0;

10. candles said on November 17th, 2008 at 11:39 pm

lord – that’s a crock of horse pucky if I ever heard it. Reports or not, unless he comes out (he wouldn’t be the type to hide it) to the world – it ain’t necessarily true.
    It doesn’t matter either way – it’s not a bad thing if he’s straight, gay, bi, transgendered, a cross-dresser. People should really stop with the unsubstantiated rumours and lack of evidence.
    his sexuality is nobody’s business, but his own.

11. poo-on-yoo said on September 18th, 2010 at 1:26 am

I’ve been sure that George Clooney is gay for some time now. He has all the earmarks, just like Rock Hudson did. He hasn’t been able to sustain a relationship with any woman…. he has young beautiful women on his arm at public events, then they disappear after a short while. He surrounds himself with his “buddies”, all really hunky men, especially Brad Pitt, who has an open marriage with Angelina Jolie, who is very open about being bisexual herself…. so why wouldn’t Brad be bisexual too… ??? I truly believe George and Brad have been lovers, maybe still are. As for the Italian male “model” I certainly believe it’s true. I really, truly believe George is into men… my “Gay-dar” picks this up about him.

12. larrycos said on October 1st, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Thank you for the info, I will never visit Milan and Lake Como or Lugano again, I don´t stand those places where people is always looking what other are doing, Milano is a very provincial city if people is talking about who is into men and who´s not. I go clubbing in Los Angeles Westside, New York´s Tribeca, or London´s Soho, and never heard something as stupid as you say is being said in Milan, ITALY, and even in Barcelona and Madrid lots people has since many megastar Hollywood-Spanish A-List and never heard gossips as this.

13. georgesuxsdiknlikesit said on April 28th, 2011 at 8:55 am

Get a grip- strip him of his glorious achievements, which is just his work by the way! And you have a person with needs just like us. Hey you? Do you go without just because your next door neighbour doesnt like it?? I didnt think so, GeorgeK pull down your trousers and bare those georgeous arse cheeks wide, face it at all of the biatches dissin you and say , hey lick me, i am what i am., kisses xx

14. Natalie Simpson said on January 1st, 2014 at 12:37 am

George straight, bi-sexual or gay may be. When a person’s main
    motivations in a intimate relationships are only
    sexual desires they become encrediably miserable as they
    age. Lust only desires young beautiful and handsome flesh.

15. Youdonotownme said on May 12th, 2014 at 11:19 pm

George is CIA and not respecting other peoples personal lives. He uses his CIA position to protect his own personal life. I do not care about someones sexuality (I think most people are bisexual, in the end anyway). I do care about human rights violations, especially as there is no war or any other big excuse. George uses his position to abuse anyone, including small children. He is involved in the worst crimes possible, eg murder/rape/slavery. That is what we should be worried about. He is likely marrying the Moslim lady to cover-up all this. She is a) Human rights lawyer, b) succesful, c) supposedly -sexually- from a traditional family, d) works with the UN. George UN work concerned some bad stuff too, which is why he needs to leave the UN to protect the UN image. This woman is just ment to make sure it all comes out in the open in a controlled way, without too much damage to George image and to the UN as an organization. Anyway, how exactly the PR machine works is just guess work. We should be worried about HOW COME many victims of the worst crimes possible can not access their human rights, because the system (law firms, media, politics, ngo’s) is working for the system, eg secret services, famous people, the top weathiest people and politicians. The fact that media (including new) is fully controlled is a problem. A guy having sex with maybe m/f is irrelevant, except for those involved personally. In the western world citizens are killed for no reason at all (being at the wrong place on the wrong time is enough) and the system helps cover it up: “accident”. Celebrities are allowed to become this famous, when they play along with any game that is expected, no matter what. I understand small corruption or agressiveness in times of war, but it is getting out of hand. George was allowed to become this famous, because he does anything for his political masters. Anything. And yes, he will read this and know it is me.

16. Le Blog Officiel de Mió Evanne » gay gay gaaay? said on October 29th, 2008 at 3:01 am

[...] rykten sprids. Läs mer här om de skandalösa ryktena om George Cloneys bögande med en 22-årig [...]