IUC Exclusive: “Lee Majors and I had sex 22 times in one night” – Hollywood actress says

Posted on October 25th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

A former Hollywood actress told IUC that Lee Majors was also the bionic man in the bedroom. According to Valerie, now in her early forties, Majors picked her up one night at a Hollywood bar and took her back to his place. It happened while he was still married to blonde bombshell Farrah Fawcett.
“I was starstruck when Lee bought me drinks,” Valerie said. “He got me drunk and took me back to his place. We must have had sex 22 times. I’ve never had a man please me as much as Lee. I saw him a few times after that but at one point he stopped seeing me cause he was worried about Farrah finding out.”
VIEW POOR LEE TODAY PITCHING BEEFBURGERS

1. section9 said on October 25th, 2008 at 8:45 pm

“We’ll rebuild you. We’ll make you better, faster, stronger…..”

Jesus, Lee. Nice work.

I hope he never runs into Will Smith.

2. Pamela Stewart said on October 26th, 2008 at 12:40 am

Bionic cock

3. Brady said on October 27th, 2008 at 3:34 am

Obviously his role in the snowboard comedy Out Cold is what really made him a pussy magnet.

But jeez, 22 times in one night? That’s more than most “Six Million Dollar Man” fans have in their lifetime. Combined.

4. Roni said on October 27th, 2008 at 11:02 am

Talk about the six million dollar man!! Maybe we should rename the 22 million dollar man!! Then again, that was then and this is now.
    I can’t say I’m too surprised that someone, anyone, is coming forward to reveal they had adulteress sex with any star, let alone Lee Majors.
    I’m sure he’s reveling in it now!!!
    May be a little difficult to whip it all into the same shape as he did then mind you….sorry for his young new Mrs….

5. Mark said on October 27th, 2008 at 11:27 am

The man knows a thing or two about beef apparently…from throwing his own to pitching someone else’s….at a boy Lee….

6. AliciaButler said on October 27th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

Poor, old Lee. He went from slinging ladies over his back to slinging burgers. On the other hand, it probably wasn’t even Lee. Valerie was probably so drunk she would have thought anyone was Lee Majors. Don’t judge. We’ve all been there.

7. vikki said on June 1st, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Er… It does not surprise me . You Have to wonder why he failed three marriages and the forth was so young. Great actor but very disappointed especially for his children. Hollywood for you.