IUC Exclusive: Hollywood Madame Reveals more sordid details; outs Eddie Murphy and Marlon Brando

Posted on October 24th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay

Hollywood Madame says Eddie Murphy was one of her top clients
Hollywood Madame Renata revealed to IUC more details about her elaborate Hollywood sex operation. She named a famous boxer who paid $5,000 to ‘get bruised while getting shagged’ by a female and outed two of Hollywood’s top all time A-list stars.
Madame Renata says she has opened up now since she moved to New York because the heat was closing in on her in LA. Now she caters to a Wall Street/high finance crowd, though she still gets the occasional celebrity client. She says since the economic collapse, business has been way way down.
“The funny thing is that celebs don’t want to hire pretty girls or pretty boys; they can get that anytime,” she said. “They just want somebody who’s willing to fuck them with a dildo.”
A lot of very straight-laced actors, she said, want the black guy. “They always say, for some reason, ‘I don’t just want to touch him.’ And speaking of black guys, one of our best clients is Eddie Murphy, who I don’t think is queer but obviously likes to dabble. His preference is trannies.”
In 1997, Murphy was stopped by police after picking up a transvestite prostitute in a seedy area of Hollywood. In an interview the prostitute, Atisone Kenneth Seiuli who died mysteriously a year later, gave this story: “He (Eddie) asked me if I did this for a living, being a transsexual prostitute. I said yes. “Eddie said, ‘Do you like to wear lingerie?’ I said yes. He said, ‘Can I see you in lingerie?’ I told him, ‘Whenever I have the time.’ He said, ‘I’ll make the time.’ “Then he asked me, ‘What type of sex do you like?’ I said I was into everything.”
Madame Renata has known Murphy for years. “I go way back with Eddie,” she said. “When he shot Trading Places I sent male escorts every day to his trailer so he could get off. Anyone who knows Eddie well will tell you how he likes to swing both ways.”
Madame Renata went on about another of her clients, a very high-ranking studio executive whom she described as a ‘divorced closet queer’, who hires a female escort, asks her to bring a guy along and ‘gives us autographs from celebrities as a tip’.
She then outed a slew of famous rappers, each one a client. “The funny thing is that many of them were pimps themselves before they became famous.”
When asked which celebrity dropped the most cash on her escorts, Madame Renata immediately gave the answer.
“Marlon Brando, without a question,” she said. “I used to joke that he got us mixed up with a fast food restaurant, that’s how often he’d order. Often, I’d send Marlon three or four escorts a day. Most of them were guys. He loved the clean cut, cute sailor type. In fact, he paid extra many times for the guys to dress up in full sailor garb.”
Madame Renata stressed how it’s not only the guys who prefer escorts of the same sex. “I’ve known Angelina Jolie since she was a teenager,” Renata said. “She’s been a client for years. She loves women, women with tattoos who look like bikers. Often, she’d order women who had tattoos all over their body and weigh over 200 lbs.”

1. Roni said on October 24th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

Seems to me that Ms Renata is look’in for a way out of the biz….as we all know, loose lips sinks ships and her lips haven’t shut up!!!
    Good luck staying in biz hahney!!!
    Unless of course, she’s seeking a new way of earning…..in some tell all book or movie…and even then, good luck!!!
    Talk about law suits….she really should watch out, ‘cuz she’s on the road to losing everything she has and then some!!!

2. Fern LaPlante said on October 24th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

I like how she says “I go way back with Eddie” as though they’re really great friends.

In fact, I’m starting to think these stories are just going to get increasingly elaborate, including golden showers, log rolling, and quadriplegic midgets until eventually Madame Renata tears off her wig and it IS Eddie Murphy.

“This ‘Aristocrats’ shit works every TIME on you bitches! ha-HA!”

3. Pamela Stewart said on October 24th, 2008 at 4:33 pm

We haven’t covered bestiality yet. Bobcat Goldthwait made doing it with your dog seem funny in his film Sleeping Dogs Lie, but I wonder which stars like doing it doggy style for real?

4. AliciaButler said on October 24th, 2008 at 7:10 pm

Fern, I believe you left out the glass bottom boat.

5. Laughing said on October 25th, 2008 at 3:25 am

a twitter a delight a sight a fright and then goodnight forever more.

6. Brady said on October 27th, 2008 at 3:41 am

I wonder if one of Eddie’s lewd requests was for each different escort to have sex with him in a different fat suit. And of course to call him The Nuttin’ Professor.

7. Sebastian Fort said on October 27th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

Sex sex sex sex sex! People have it off! Finding out Eddie Murphy – who if I am not mistaken had a routine where he said that sucking did was addictive – likes to tussle with the boys comes as no surprise.

And when you have a glamourous lifestyle, involved in theater and the arts sexual norms are less important. People always accuse the wealthy or rich of being depraved. Why? They have the time to devote themselves to their egos, they have the money to employ boys with big dildos or biker chicks and the rest of the world claims to be disgusted.

Come on, the rest of the world is jealous! I would love to call Madame Renata and have her send over a bevy of the best she’s got!

Maybe I’d even ring her to send me a huge woman, sporting a strap on named Louise who prefers to be called Lou. Throw in a midget with an oversized cock that I could slide onto my own junk and spin like a windmill! My God, I might just DIE with happiness!

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to see what lies in my empty pantry for lunch!

8. Sebastian Fort said on October 27th, 2008 at 3:06 pm

(I meant DICK not DID in the second line, FYI, haha!)

9. Tswagg said on November 9th, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Hes not queer he just likes to dabble??If you have sex with other men you are gay.
    I dont believe in all that halfway bisexual crap.Either you are or you arent and people have known for years that eddie murphy is gay.

10. Claud Smale said on July 27th, 2011 at 3:14 am

Awesome post. I so good to see someone taking the time to share this information