Posted on October 17th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay

Will Smith is reportedly Gay
IUC has learned actor Will Smith has swung both ways for years. According to a notorious Hollywood Madame, Smith was a client of hers for years before she packed up shop and moved her operation to Manhattan earlier this year. She remembers the first time she ever spoke with Smith. (for more on the Hollywood Madame and other A list clients of hers Click Here)“I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion,” she said. “Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys.”
Could Smith’s proclivities account for his recent apparent conversion to Scientology, a religion that’s chief appeal in Hollywood appears to be its promise to turn gay people straight. At least according to long-time Scientologist Michael Pattinson, who sued the Church for failing to keep that promise after he shelled out $500,000 in auditing fees over a 25-year period but was never “cured” of his homosexuality as promised.
Smith has been palling around with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for over a year, although his publicist has denied that he has converted to the religion whose most famous adherent is his friend Cruise. But, according to the New York Daily News, Smith attended the wrap party for his recent film, Hancock, and handed out gifts to the crew members that consisted of a free personality test at their local Scientology center. Last December, in an interview with Access Hollywood, Smith addressed his apparent infatuation with Scientology. “I was introduced to it by Tom, and I’m a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism.”
We know that Scientology has at least one thing in common with most of the world’s major religions – rabid homophobia. The religion’s founder, L. Ron Hubbard, believed homosexuals should be quarantined from society because he considered gays to be “quite ill physically” and homosexuality a “mental aberration.”

1. JCW said on October 17th, 2008 at 4:54 pm

1) Can we PLEASE stop referring to Scientology as a “religion”? It’s a cult founded by a sci-fi writing wackadoodle followed by some straight up fucked up individuals.

2) Will Smith bi/gay…. yawn. Anyone who cares to know has known this for quite some time. It’s an established fact that Tom Hanks is the only straight man in Hollywood – everyone knows that. What else would explain his ability to pull down the big money for so long? He’s a rare commodity.

2. Christi said on October 17th, 2008 at 5:26 pm

I wouldn’t really call this an exclusive. I think it’s safe to say that anyone who’s ever worked with Will Smith or Jada, knew this already.

Also, JCW, Scientology is a religion, the only difference between Scientologists and Christians is time. Really, which is crazier, Xenu the Alien King or Zombie Christ?

3. Sebastian Fort said on October 17th, 2008 at 5:35 pm

Oh honey puuullllleeeeaaaasseeee! This Philly boy can easily confirm that people in this town always do a *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* when it comes to Will Smith’s sexuality. Light in the loafers? I think for Will Smith it’s better to say he’s ‘Loose in his kicks!’

I have to say though…could the Church…um cult change it’s mission to not convert you from homosexuality but at least keep it concealed? I mean I would never suspect that Tom Cruise is a homosexual. My God if he’s not straight I’m Sarah Palin!

(Hahahaha! Of course I’m NOT Sarah Palin!)

4. JCW said on October 17th, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Christie,

I certainly agree that most any religion could be pegged “crazy” for what they believe. However, it is not every religion that tapes it’s members most intimate confessions in order to chain them for life.

Cult is indeed the appropriate word.

I must say I like the mental image of “Zombie Christ”…. someone should make a move along those lines. “Night of the Living Savior”…. Kirk Cameron can play the lead.

5. Christi said on October 17th, 2008 at 7:19 pm

JCW, I’m going to take a wild guess and say you never went to Catholic school. Confession is a part of many major religions, and guilt is a contributing factor to a lot of people staying involved in their church. The Scientologists just go about it in a particularly douchey way.

Also, while there aren’t any current films depicting Jesus as an undead cannibal (you know, the way it is in the bible), Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter kicks it’s fair share of ass.

6. Starchem said on October 17th, 2008 at 8:27 pm

Okay, so here’s some perspective from a real outsider. That is, no knowledge of the “Hollywood” scene (I live in suburb of NYC) and very little knowledge of Scientology and its bizarro followers. What’s up with Scientology and Hollywood? Does this mean that Travolta is also living a so-called double life?

The news that Will Smith may be gay is actually surprising to me! Didn’t really peg him as playing on the other team. But, I have to say that those notorious madames have a good track record of shooting from the hip (see Heidi Fleiss, et al).

And, what’s up with trying to be cured of being gay? If you’re gay and don’t have a problem with it, then just look at it from a Taoists’ perspective (sorry, just wrote a story on Chinese art and it’s still fresh in my head). You know, ‘go with the flow’ and all. But, I guess I’m being a bit naive here and that this is all tied to the spigot of $$$$ that these stars think will be shut-down if they come out of the closet.

As for Smith, being gay might be a good excuse to rewrite some early acting history. Maybe a retro sitcom titled, “Fresh Queen of Bel-Aire”?

7. Semaj said on October 17th, 2008 at 8:40 pm

So do we really give a shit about what Will does, hell times are hard get your minds right an prepare to vote!!!!

8. Petra said on October 17th, 2008 at 11:36 pm

In lieu of bashing Will Smith’s apparently ambiguous sexuality or Scientology’s obvious ridiculousness, I would rather express my grave disappointment at this so-called madam’s “guarantee” of discretion. She spent how long convincing Smith his gayness would stay secret, then promptly sells him out when she moves to Manhattan? Betch!

9. Raj S said on October 18th, 2008 at 5:47 am

Inside story of the hollywood guys are really amazing. Its worth peeking in. :D

10. Alicia Butler said on October 18th, 2008 at 11:26 am

I like how she starts off this article by stating, “I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion.” Hmmmm, what’s that quote again? “Never smile at a crocodile?” Until now, the men of Los Angeles had assumed, unlike the madams of New York, most of the whores on the West Coast were illiterate and had no access to pens and personal journals. Wait- where was Heidi Fleiss from? Crap. Here we go again…

11. CarlyB said on October 18th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

Re: Starchem,
    While I definitely agree with you that we should all just ‘go with the flow’ as the Taoists’ do… (let’s be honest, we all know sexuality isn’t static)…that’s just not how things are done in Hollywood/America/anywhere. You have a president who not only doesn’t want to allow queers to marry, but believes that their unions, at all, are LESSER than heteros. you really expect the nation at large to embrace the idea of fluid sexuality?
    I live in Canada, where everybody pretty much has at least something more closely resembling equal rights…and that kind of thinking doesn’t even really fly here either.
    And these stars will likely be shut down if they come out. which is probably the appeal of scientology for these apparently gay celebs – think about it – Tom and Will are both married to women, and have kids. If they come out, their marriages and families kind of have to dissolve. And given that the continuation and perpetuation of “family values” is a mainstay of the American ideal, these two men would end up looking pretty terrible to the public.
    I still think its complete BS that this is the way it works…but if they are trying to play the system to their advantage, this sort of “news” isn’t too shocking.

12. Mariele said on October 18th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

Very interesting as rumors still swirl around Tom as to the state of his loafers. Maybe they have found the perfect cover – now that Tom and Xenu are good buds.

13. Travis P said on October 18th, 2008 at 7:43 pm

John Travolta supposedly claimed Scientology cured him of his gayness – that’s an old rumor that has floated around Hollywood for years.

Smith then invited Denzel Washington to the opening of the play.
    Allegedly, Washington criticized Smith for taking out the kissing scene. He also told Smith (something like) “if you want to play gay, you better be prepared to kiss another man.”

Did Tom Hanks kiss another man in Philly?

14. Travis P said on October 18th, 2008 at 7:44 pm

Will Smith apparently did?

15. Pamela Stewart said on October 18th, 2008 at 9:35 pm

LGBT- – we’ve covered most of these now- Lesbian, Gay, Bi, now who used to be a man or a woman? Lots of women think bi men make better lovers. No, really.

16. Bad Pappy said on October 19th, 2008 at 3:54 am

Now, the real question is… top, or bottom???

17. JCW said on October 19th, 2008 at 11:02 am

Travis P,

“As for Will Smith, I heard that he played a gay character in a play about 10 years ago. The original script had a scene where Will’s character kissed another guy. However, Will refused to lock lips with another man and omitted the kissing scene.

Smith then invited Denzel Washington to the opening of the play.

Close, but no cigar. Smith starred in the MOVIE version of the play Six Degrees Of Seperation in 1993. It was his break through role and showed the critics and the industry that he had real dramatic chops.

While doing publicity for the film, Smith said that he regretted not having been professional enough to actually do the screen kiss, but that he had been advised by Washington that to kiss another man onscreen would end his career. I’ve never liked Washington since then…

Cut and paste: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108149/

18. Fern LaPlante said on October 19th, 2008 at 11:55 am

If Tom Cruise wanted me to turn gay, straight, Latino, Republican — whatever — I would do it just to be his friend.

Did you people not see Mission Impossible?

War of the Worlds??

(((COCKTAIL?!)))

This is TOM–MAPOTHER MOTHERF*CKING IV–CRUISE people!!

Let that settle in your heads while you mull over the adventure of a lifetime you’d be missing out on by disappointing this guy and cast out of his Circle of Influence.

19. JCW said on October 19th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

You’ve got a point there Fern. Missy Cruise might be just the one to finally help me realize my fantasy of sex with a hot, dyslexic dwarf.

20. XenuMustBeFreed said on October 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Scientology is NOT a religion. L Ron Hubbard himself stated as much. I quote from The Creation of Human Ability”:

“Scientology… is not a psycho-therapy NOR A RELIGION.”

Also:

Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (HCOPL) 29 Oct. 1962, Title: “Religion”-

“Scientology… is being planned on a religious organization basis
    throughout the world. This will not upset in any way the usual
    activities of any organization. IT IS ENTIRELY A MATTER FOR ACCOUNTANTS”

Scientology is a cult. It started as a cult, and it will die as a cult.
    and solicitors.

21. XenuMustBeFreed said on October 19th, 2008 at 12:25 pm

(sorry. a report of my previous post to account for typos!)

“Scientology… is not a psycho-therapy NOR A RELIGION.”

Also:

“Scientology… is being planned on a religious organization basis
    throughout the world. This will not upset in any way the usual
    activities of any organization. IT IS ENTIRELY A MATTER FOR ACCOUNTANTS AND SOLICITORS”

Scientology is a cult. It started as a cult, and it will die as a cult.

22. A Watcher said on October 20th, 2008 at 4:54 am

Christi, read JCW’s post again. Let’s do a comparison.

In Catholicism, ALL confessions are PRIVATE. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, whatever is said in confession is between the priest, the confessor and God. If a Priest blabbed or blackmailed the person with it in any way, he’d be in BIG trouble. Also a confession can’t be forced; the person making the confession must give it willingly and under the understanding and faith the the priest will not repeat what he hears.

In Scientology, you are MADE to confess any ‘withholds’ you may have. You are NOT permitted to have any doubts. You must tell them EVERYTHING YOU ARE THINKING. You are NOT allowed to leave until they are certain you have confessed to everything. They ask you a whole bunch of questions that are ridiculous and intrusive. You must confess ALL your ‘crimes’, real or not. (also known as auditing sessions or sec checks) are RECORDED and put on file! If someone decided to leave the COS, then they will be under the threat of having EVERYTHING in their folder made PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, even if the ‘confessions’ within are not true. People will say anything to get them to stop.

A real confession (like in Catholicism) is intended to bring relief and to comfort and unburden a soul. In Scientology, it’s a means of controlling that person and getting them to do what they are told without question. It’s like an abusive relationship.

23. ISBN said on October 20th, 2008 at 9:25 am

The Catholic church has a pretty violent history, what with the inquisition and crusades and whatnot. But that’s about all it may have in common with scientology, which IS a cult.

I think the worst thing that the COS does is seek out weak-minded members by tricking them. It’s cruel and it’s deceitful. While both COS and Catholic church have in-house rehab treatment centers, the Catholic church advertises their programs as… faith based. Scientology does NOT. Their programs have names like “St. Jude Thaddeus” to confuse people. It is not the patron saint of lost causes (who most people have heard of, catholic or not). Really. http://soberforever.net/index.cfm In fact, if you search for scientology and rehab, you’ll find sites at whcih you can’t see the word scientology. Do a word find for it, and you’ll see it covered with black. Check out the black stuff at the bottom of the page. Select it, copy and paste it, and you’ll see. http://www.hopetrustindia.com/

A religion should not cover up who they are in order to lure unsuspecting members–especially those in serious need.

The Catholic church does not forbid family members from contacting its members. Scientology does. If a family member has questioned monetary gifts or slavish devotion, the church “advises” the member to cut them off. If they don’t? They are sent on some sort of “mission” where they cannot get in touch with them. For example, out to sea to work as slaves on that seaorg.

The catholic church does not lock up physically and psychologically ill people and refuse to allow them to seek help. Check out the history of the COS’s “medical” help. Specifically, Lisa McPherson.

24. trapswagg said on October 20th, 2008 at 11:29 am

Dude paid a half a million dollars to be cured of his homosexuality??and then got mad when it didOf course of it didnt work!!!.Dude…You are gay!!You are attracted to whatever you are attracted to.Their is no cure for being gay.Even if you stopped having sex with men got married and had 100 kids yo ass is still gay because of that attraction.

25. DRAMA DUPREE said on October 20th, 2008 at 11:53 am

CHILD I DONT CARE WHAT HE CALLS HIMSELF GAY OR STRAIGHT? WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW BIG IS THE DICK? IS HE VERSATILE AND WHO WAS THE LUCKY QUEEN TO GET A TASTE OF MR. WILL SMITH?

HHMM, I WONDER WHAT TYPE OF MEN HE LIKES?

26. John said on October 20th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

Jada Pinkett Smiths makes me want to vomit.
    She looks like she smells like rancid meat.

27. trust said on October 20th, 2008 at 5:00 pm

Does anyone else appreciate the irony in that quote?

28. Mike said on October 20th, 2008 at 7:15 pm

I like the comment that Jada has been quiet about this for so long a time…………what is her motive?………SHE IS SO BUTCH…………….also, Mimi Rodgers, Toms 1st wife has never spoken about him ( rumors of a payoff)…………….i suspect Will has a 7 incher, but, luvs to have his nipples tweaked…………Tom is cringing tonight with new rumors amongst his circle…………………I am glad guy Ritchie is leaving Kaballah…………………………………Mike

29. LESLEY said on October 21st, 2008 at 12:16 am

WILL SMITH IS FINE. I BET HE HAVE SOME GOOD LOVING AND I WOULDNT CARE ABOUT WHAT ELSE HE DO. BESIDES JADA LOOKS LIKE A LESBO OR AS MY MOM WOULD SAY A BULL BITCH

30. Lisa Wright said on October 21st, 2008 at 3:09 am

It’s not true that Mimi Rogers has never spoken about Tom’s sexuality. She once gave an interview saying, “I don’t know if he’s gay or not but he never wanted to have sex with me.”

31. Kennyyau@verizon.net said on October 21st, 2008 at 9:54 am

Well At least their are no Asians here!

32. Shoshanna said on October 21st, 2008 at 10:50 am

People have been saying for years that both Will and Jada are bisexuals, as well as Tom Cruise.

33. Joe Bloggs said on October 21st, 2008 at 11:20 am

Will Smith refused to actually kiss Anthony Michael Hall just before their kissing scene so a camera trick was used showing only the back of their heads. In an interview, Smith stated that Denzel Washington advised him not to kiss a man on-screen for it would harm his career. Smith stated that he regretted not going through with it saying “It was very immature on my part.”

34. cuddles said on October 21st, 2008 at 12:35 pm

Who the fuck cares who is fucking, sucking who….Jada..Tom….Will..whoever….I’m only sorry I couldn’t get some of that.

35. The711.Net - Celeb Gossip Forum said on October 21st, 2008 at 1:10 pm

I don’t believe this… Has to be fake…

36. edgar said on October 22nd, 2008 at 4:29 am

Oh JCW, you silly dumbass. All religions are by definitions, cults. So debating whether we should be calling Scientology a religion or a cult is pointless.

37. Dayday said on October 22nd, 2008 at 9:58 am

I really truly doubt Will Smith would have to actually PAY for some male booty. Seriously i’m a female and I would give him my butt. Besides I think by now one of his “escorts” would have shouted him out from the hilltops by now!

38. Will Smith Fan said on October 22nd, 2008 at 4:00 pm

LIES, LIES, LIES. That man is NOT gay! Stop judging someone whom you do not know or have any proof of allegations.

Give the man a break…and all the rest of the folks in Hollywood. If they don’t admit to it…who are you to just assume?

39. Bart said on October 22nd, 2008 at 5:25 pm

Edgar, it’s not the same. It’s a gliding scale. Religion on one hand(delusional people praying to phoney man-in-the-sky but not hurting others). Cult on the other extreme (mass suicides because the guru tells you to).

Scientology is VERY VERY close to the mass suicide extreme. Besides being an expansive scam, their most loyal members live in an abhorrent, repressive Orwellian society. You’re really talking gross abuse here, counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com has one of the way too many stories.

40. justice said on October 22nd, 2008 at 11:08 pm

i cant believe it

41. getyourmindright said on October 23rd, 2008 at 6:11 pm

HAVE ANY OF YOU AZZHOLES SEEN 6 DEGREES OF SEPARATION…STARRING WILL SMITH..WELL GO GET IT!! LEAVE WILL & BEAUTIFUL JADA ALONE! SWEEP AROUND YOUR OWN DOORS YOU NO LIFE HAVING PEBBLE MOUTH RAT BRAIN PEOPLE! GO OUT AND VOTE FOR CHANGE OBAMA, OBAMA LETS PUT OUR BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE! THAN YOU CAN SEE PEEK IN HIS BED ROOM WHICH WILL STILL BE NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX! GET A LIFE LOSERS!!

42. manuel said on October 24th, 2008 at 9:46 am

yo en realidad no lo creo, son puras patrañas y publicidad destructora

43. Alicia Butler said on October 25th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

Sadly enough, Tom Cruise has come a long way since Cocktail. Risky Business, Days of Thunder, and yes, even Rainman. Unfortunately, he’s gone down the long, slippery slope to crazy-town. I think he and Madonna are neighbors there. They water each other’s plants when the other goes away for a weekend.

PS… why the H are the anti-scientologists just reprinting articles already posted in this blog and linking it to their website? Is anyone even moderating these comments?

44. Sheldon said on October 26th, 2008 at 12:36 pm

As a psychologist who writes about (and cleans up the emotional messes created by) Scientology, let me clear up something about them as a “religion.”

Someone earlier said that they are no different because all religions use confession and guilt. That’s a very deceptive arugment, indeed. Although all religions set up impossibly high expectations, much of which can lead to guilt in their followers, Scientology is different in that its followers are bribed and extorted as well.

To get into Scientology, you must engage in confessions designed as information-gathering sessions. This information is not a private matter. It is recorded, and is available for any high level member to view. If, later on, you decide to leave the group, a process is begun in which you are “convinced” to stay by means of veiled (then later, not so veiled) threats to release the embarassing information to the general public. It’s not uncommon for extra tidbits of info to be tossed in which are not true, as well. Phone calls to employers, family members, lovers, or the local paper are also known to be carried out in which former members are accused of all sorts of embarassing and/or illegal activity…all in an attempt to bring you back into the fold, and keep the money coming in.

I’ve never heard of any other “religion” engaging in such acts, so let’s keep the ridiculous comparisons to a minimum, shall we?

45. Bill Pronto said on October 26th, 2008 at 5:19 pm

It is also a well known fact that there is a vast underground of gay black man who still play on the “down low”, sleeping with other black men and having wives and girl friends at the same time. Who cares? Apparently there is reason for these men to have fear since the black community is so homophobic.

46. emo boy said on November 3rd, 2008 at 11:00 pm

I made with photoshop backgrounds for youtube, myspace and whatever
    my backgrounds:http://tinyurl.com/5b8ksl
    take care and thank you again!

47. Carlton rivers said on November 5th, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Will Smith and T.D. Faison two strong black men up against scandal. Have you heard about some guys that were with Will Smith coming forth
    to share details of their dealings with Smith? There’s buzz
    on the net of former call guy T.D. Faison who is now an
    author. Who was hired by Smith in the past to either sleep
    with him or his wife. Could you find out info on this? Because I’m a fan of both of them and I don’t want any one of the two’s names being scandalized..

48. goolloog said on November 7th, 2008 at 7:37 pm

I here the newcomer. Not absolutely I will understand with topic. Explain, please. http://kino-life7.ru/mapp.html http://topkino5.ru/mapp.html

49. Will Smith Movies said on November 8th, 2008 at 9:43 am

Whatz up, what made you want to write on IUC Exclusive: Is Will Smith light in the loafers? Hollywood Madame reveals Smith has had Dalliances with Male Prositutes? I was wondering, because I have been thinking about this since last Saturday.

50. Sip said on November 8th, 2008 at 4:42 pm

Eto vash edinstvenniy blog? Bol’she net takih zhe interesnih proektov?

51. Виктор said on November 8th, 2008 at 8:10 pm

Можно ли взять одну картинку с Вашего блога? Очень понравилась. Линк на Вас есстественно поставлю.

52. Шурик said on November 9th, 2008 at 1:39 pm

Подскажите, а как пройти в библиотеку?

53. Jocelyn said on November 10th, 2008 at 5:08 pm

Hey is it true that T.D. Faison has a 12in penis and has been linked to all sorts of Hollywood wives. And Apparently if this story if true then same goes for Hollywood men. I’ve seen photos of T.D. Faison on a few Myspace pages he looks like a very attractive guy. Hell. I would pay for him too. My husbands been kind of lacking in that area.

54. Сергей said on November 17th, 2008 at 11:51 am

Духовые шкафы, малая бытовая техника, холодильники, портативная техника, стиральные машины.

55. TookstuhLoult said on December 27th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

Незадолго до налета ВВС из сектора Израиля было выпущено свыше и минометных из которых упала в районе Ашкелон и Нетивот Военная операция в секторе Газа, конец обстрелам со стороны боевиков, ни простой, ни сказал министр
    Боевики ракетами территорию Израиля израильской на cektop Газа, сообщает.

56. tj said on May 27th, 2009 at 5:23 am

@Christi:
    this is not a religion. I don’t care what you say it is a cult that confuses peoples mind. Cults offten can mess with the human mind confusing them.
    Will is sexy ass shyt I would do him.

57. Martin said on June 28th, 2009 at 11:08 am

Ian, on adore t’entendre en français au 93,3 FM avec Sylvain Bouchard !

58. Andy Ariolla said on August 2nd, 2009 at 9:41 pm

@Christi:
    What do you know about Christ? You shouldn’t address something if you don’t know what you’re talking about.
    It’s obvious you don’t know a thing about Christ. If you really knew Him you could never say that or anything disrespectful about him. Christianity is the only religion that says Christ is the only way to heaven. Either He is who he said he was or he’s not. If you believe he is and act like it you go to heaven. If not, you go to hell. It’s your choice. God gives us all a choice. I know, I know you would rather choose hell. Hell is a place of torture for all eternity. It’s your choice.

59. Joanne said on October 15th, 2009 at 4:57 am

i think this ian halpein is looking to get another man killed.

60. Gotya said on January 3rd, 2010 at 11:01 pm

Are you serious? Asians are the biggest Faggots on this planet! Not only are the women fucking the white men, but also the Asian Men! Have you been to West Hollywood, San Fran or Any City where Asian Men Love to be with white men. Blacks are too hot for Asians period, so be happy there are no Asians here you Pimpled Face Small Dick Social Climbling Fuck! BTW, Will smith and Tom Cruse are both more of a man than Your loser Father will ever be :-)

61. Gotya said on January 3rd, 2010 at 11:05 pm

@Fuck What You Heard, They are BOTH RICH, and both Hot!…..

62. Vigrx Plus said on March 28th, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Well I to but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

63. Robyn said on April 6th, 2010 at 2:00 pm

You are wrong, Mr. Halpren. I went to high school briefly w/ Will Smith in the 1980’s. He’s not gay. Trust me.

64. hermes birkin handbags said on May 5th, 2010 at 1:33 am

really appreciate YOU — thanks a lot!

65. mbt shoes said on May 6th, 2010 at 3:31 am

wow.. i’m very

enjoy reading your post. great.

66. Ed said on June 9th, 2010 at 12:03 am

Damn, I would do anything to make love to Will Smith`s dick, I saw a pic. of him on another website with his shirt off, And all i gotta say is damn he is built. It`d be a shame NOT to be able to experience the fresh prince`s dick. I had a fling with a Hollywood celebrity in the late `90`s, from the Fox network, I was his flavor of the minute, he did Good DSay L.A….goes bty the name of Tony McEwing, Tall good looking, and well built, but a 5″ dick and thinks he`s all that.

67. Click Click Bang! said on July 5th, 2010 at 11:39 am

Scientology is NOT a RELIGION..it IS, however, a CULT. Anything founded by another human being (especially in this day and age) is occult and you all know it. But, thats not the debate. Is WS in fact bi, gay, whatever? I’ve heard different stories about he and Jada being swingers. Ive heard their both bi and attend orgies all over the state of Californication. My sister, who lives in San Fran, reported to me that there is an annual Lesbian potluck thrown by the Mrs. Pinkett-Smith at some undisclosed locality in the Bay. I couldn’t believe it at first, but its Hollywood. Anything goes, right? I’m waiting to hear that Brandy and Ray J. are involved in an incestuous relationship.

68. penis enlargement said on March 2nd, 2011 at 5:56 am

It’s so hard to get backlinks these days, honestly i need a backlink by comments on your blog / forums or guestbook to make my website appear in search engine. I am getting desperate Now! I know you’ll laugh while reading this comment !!! Here is my website vimax|bigger penis|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement|download youtube videos|penis enlargement pills|Vimax|penis enlargement I know my comments do not relate to the topic, but PLEASE HELP ME!! APPROVING MY COMMENT!
    I’m collecting backlinks to make my website vimax|bigger penis|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement pills|penis enlargement|weight loss program|penis enlargement pills|Vimax|penis enlargement appear in the search engines!! whether are the comments look like a crap?
    XR2011titit

69. Keflex said on March 26th, 2011 at 11:47 am

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

70. Flagyl said on April 1st, 2011 at 12:03 pm

I feel like you could probably teach a class on how to make a great blog. This is fantastic! I have to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly know how to make your blog more than just a rant about an issue. Youve made it possible for people to connect. Good for you, because not that many people know what theyre doing.

71. Flagyl said on April 2nd, 2011 at 9:38 pm

You have some honest ideas here. I done a research on the issue and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog. After that early period, the Beatles evolved considerably over the years.

72. Seth, male escort said on April 14th, 2011 at 8:48 am

I didn’t know that Will Smith was gay at all, what planet have I been living on lol =)

73. sydney escort said on May 15th, 2011 at 10:20 pm

After all this year I still cant believe it. :D

74. sydney escort said on May 15th, 2011 at 10:21 pm

after all this year i still cant believe this story.

75. sydney escort said on May 28th, 2011 at 9:04 pm

did will smith really did it? i cant believe if he really did it that is a big shock to me

76. Adam said on July 19th, 2011 at 4:32 am

This board full of wishful delusional gays who can’t tell the difference between what’s real and fantasy , you guys can keep entertaining the thought of Will being gay/bi or whatever rocks your boat, in reality, Will Smith will remain who he truly is, a heterosexual man who is madly in love with his wife and kids. No one can change that.

77. Ben said on July 19th, 2011 at 4:39 am

@sydney escort:
    He did not and he doesn’t even care to address the rumor, in fact he went out his way to kiss David Letterman on national tv, which basically mean he don’t give a f@ck what we think, that’s a truly secured hetero attitude.

78. pharmacy technician said on July 21st, 2011 at 2:31 am

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

79. Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills said on May 4th, 2012 at 10:36 am

Nice articles, thanks for sharing information .
    I want to share a little information about the penis enlargement products by PillsExpert

Vimax is the best penis enlargement pills are made from natural materials, enhance male sexual performance, making the penis thicker and lenght, and helps men achieve erections are stronger and more durable and with no side effects. 98% of men admitted to the benefits after using the Vimax pills can last a long time to have sex, increasing the thickness of the penis, and increase the length of your penis up to 3 -4 inches and it is permanent.

80. DrewDiGGi said on June 30th, 2012 at 4:03 pm

@Christi:
    The main difference is when you go to confession in the catholic church it isn’t being recorded & monitored by a lie detector test… Also you don’t “have” to pay to go to the catholic church & become closer to god… In Scientology the only way to move forward & learn how to harness your super powers is by shelling out lots&lots of dough….

81. Jeff said on December 28th, 2012 at 1:49 am

Wow when I googled “how big is will smiths dick” I was hoping for a size in inches and dreaming of a possible pic to whack off to (even if it was just a photoshopped image). Rumours, gossip, alien king, zombie saviour and more!!! This is the best thread ever!! Very entertaining! Bookmarked!!

82. Listwy przypodlogowe said on January 26th, 2013 at 9:56 am

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your
    articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that
    go over the same subjects? Many thanks! Visit my website at Listwy przypodlogowe

83. [...] Tom Cruise and his anti-gay Scientologists, has spent some time with male prostitutes in the past. From the ever-vigilant Ian Halperin: According to a notorious Hollywood Madame, Smith was a client of hers for years before she packed [...]

84. [...] has learned actor Will Smith has swung both ways for years. IanUnderCover Blog Archive IUC Exclusive: Is Will Smith light in the loafers? Hollywood Madame revea… Ian Halperin… Has movie coming out about (supposed) gay actor getting into $cientology to become [...]

85. River » Blog Archive » Will Smith e le marchette. said on October 19th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

[...] A quanto pare, dalle parti di Hollywood è cosa abbastanza risaputa. Un blog americano gossiparo, firmato da Ian Halpering, scrive che Smith – amico strettissimo di Tom Cruise – avrebbe fatto ricorso a dei ragazzi a pagamento. “Una [...]

86. » Blog Archive » Will Smith likes woman… and men. said on October 19th, 2008 at 7:40 pm

[...] IanUndercover Posted in Will Smith | Leave a [...]

87. Will Smith Gets Hookers? - Just One Hot Minute ... said on October 19th, 2008 at 9:19 pm

[...] Quoting Ian Halperin’s blog: [...]

88. the fresh queen of bel-air « ATLmalcontent said on October 20th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

[...] 20, 2008 by atlmalcontent This might explain Will Smith’s affinity for Scientology, the official cult of the closeted gay [...]

89. Will Smith Hired Male Hookers, Says Hollywood Madame said on October 20th, 2008 at 2:30 pm

[...] Will Smith has faced rumors that he’s on the gay side for a while, but this little tidbit from Ian Halperin is extra interesting when we consider the company Will’s been keeping. I wonder if Tom Cruise will freak when he reads the newest rumor about Will’s supposed interest in the services of some young guy(s)? Just curious: [...]

90. [...] to IanUndercover.com, Will Smith may be gettin jiggy with some male friends.  A notorius Hollywood Madame tells the [...]

91. Will Smith Might Be Gay « gossipho xoxo said on October 20th, 2008 at 2:57 pm

[...] Published October 20, 2008 Uncategorized Tags: Will Smith Hey, you should check this out. Why? Because this person, who obviously knows things because he’s got a fancy blog, claims [...]

92. Does Will Smith Pay For Dick? » poptionary said on October 20th, 2008 at 3:25 pm

[...] Air comes from some Hollywood Madam who claims she has sold him dick in the past. The madame tells Ian Halperin that before she moved her whore game from Hollywood to NYC this year, Will Smith was one of her [...]

93. hollywood in style » Does Will Smith Pay For Dick? said on October 20th, 2008 at 3:37 pm

94. Does Will Smith Pay For Dick? | said on October 20th, 2008 at 4:33 pm

95. [...] more from his explosive article: IUC has learned actor Will Smith has swung both ways for years. According to a notorious Hollywood [...]

96. Hollywood Madame claims Will Smith is a gay | Fashion Blog said on October 20th, 2008 at 5:16 pm

[...] helped convince people otherwise. Now a “notorious Hollywood Madame,” tells Ian Halperin that after much reassurance, Will Smith placed an order through her for a man. According to a [...]

97. Does Will Smith Pay For Dick? | Current News Buzz said on October 20th, 2008 at 7:02 pm

98. [...] him. We really do. · “Will Smith used a madame to procure male companionship!” says Internet. · The McCain tongue-flapping grab-ass pic has its own Photoshop contest. We award the top [...]

99. [...] male co­mp­an­i­o­n­shi­p­!” says I­n­t­ern­et­. &mi­ddo­­t­; T­he­ McCai­n [...]

100. [...] Dame behauptet jetzt gegenüber Ian Halperin, dass viele von uns überrascht wären, wieviel Hollywood Stars sich die Dienste der [...]

101. Does Will Smith pay for gay sex??? | hottestgossip.co.za said on October 21st, 2008 at 4:21 am

[...] some Hollywood Madam who claims she has sold him “dick” in the past. The madame tells  Ian Halperin that before she moved her whore game from Hollywood to NYC this year, Will Smith was [...]

102. [...] Promis, unter anderem eben Will Smith. Das hat sie in einem weniger verschwiegenem Momentchen dem Ian Halpering verraten. Na, da kann man ja echt froh sein, dass sie so verschwiegen ist, nicht wahr? Aber Moment, [...]

103. Rumores dicen que Will Smith es Homosexual | CibaoBlog.com said on October 21st, 2008 at 8:06 am

[...] webs, como IUC.com o Queerty.com se hacen eco de las últimas noticias al respecto. Según una célebre “madame” [...]

104. [...] more from his explosive article: IUC has learned actor Will Smith has swung both ways for years. According to a notorious Hollywood [...]

105. Will Smith Paid for Gay Sex said on October 21st, 2008 at 10:45 am

[...] that the Fresh Prince was a client of hers for years before she moved to Manhattan. She told Ian Under Cover “[The first time I spoke with Smith], I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee [...]

106. [...] notorious Hollywood Madame who outed Will Smith has revealed to IUC more A-List names. IUC conducted several months of due diligence on the Madame [...]

107. [...] October 21, 2008 by James Hipps  According to a post on queerty.com: We’ve been hearing for years that the super star and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, both go for the same-sex. It came as no surprise, then, to hear that Smith, who’s been palling around with Tom Cruise and his anti-gay Scientologists, has spent some time with male prostitutes in the past. From the ever-vigilant Ian Halperin: [...]

108. [...] | IanUnderCover Si te gusto este post, te invitamos a que lo [...]

109. [...] yesterday’s 8-hour blackout of my site, following an explosive expose of new Scientologist Will Smith, was very likely the result of sabotage by the COS. Lerma, a one-time fiancee of L. Ron [...]

110. [...] him. We really do. · “Will Smith used a madame to procure male companionship!” says Internet. · The McCain tongue-flapping grab-ass pic has its own Photoshop contest. We award the top [...]

111. Madame Says Will Smith Hired Male Prostitutes - said on October 23rd, 2008 at 11:06 pm

[...] Ianundercover.com is reporting that Will Smith contacted the Hollywood Madame known as “Renata” years ago, and after her guarantee of indiscretion (d’oh!), he asked for a male prostitute! Apparently, Subway isn’t the only place to get a five dollar footlong! Hi-yooo! (The article also outs Smith as a potential Scientologist. Is a name change imminent? Will Ron Hubbard perhaps?) [...]

112. Atacadas, Sin Oficio y Sin Censura : ¿Will Smith es Gay? said on October 24th, 2008 at 8:15 am

[...] noticia llega desde el sitio Ian Undercover, quienes de manera “exclusiva” han expuesto que el artista afroamericano y su esposa y [...]

113. Pages tagged "will smith" said on October 28th, 2008 at 8:16 am

[...] bookmarks tagged will smith IUC Exclusive: Is Will Smith light in the loafers?… saved by 2 others     zereshka bookmarked on 10/28/08 | [...]

114. Will Smith - Page 2 - Gossip Rocks Forum said on January 14th, 2009 at 10:12 am

[...] just now in the BI forum I learned that a madam outed Will Smith as having hired male escorts. IUC Exclusive: Is Will Smith light in the loafers? Hollywood Madame reveals Smith has had Dalliances… __________________ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ~Liz [...]

115. [...] there were the rumors about Will Smith hiring male hookers (from the mouth of Ian Halperin, so who knows…), then there was the couple’s well-known [...]