IUC Exclusive: Looks like Dogs’ marriage is on the rocks

Posted on September 25th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, Uncategorized

Are Dog and Beth finished?
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his effervescent wife, Beth have been sparring more than ever, according to a close friend of the couple. “It’s gotten to the point where Beth chains up Duane at night like a real dog so she can keep him in check,” the friend said, who added that she thinks at this point it’s more a marriage of convenience than anything else. “If not for the show, I think they would have parted ways long ago, especially when Duane made all those racist comments. They didn’t sleep together for months. Duane has a roving eye for other women. It has strained their marriage beyond repair.”

1. Brady Sullivan said on September 25th, 2008 at 9:32 pm

I guess the extensions and random gatherings of feathers in his hair just aren’t doing it for Beth anymore. Though his catcher’s mitt textured face and overuse of the word “brother” probably entered the equation as well. Maybe Beth felt most betrayed when Dog revealed to Larry King that his racist tirade had taught him that he was in fact “not black at all.” All these years he was living a lie! Albeit a confusing and far from convincing lie.

Given the history of Dog’s family members revealing private matters to the media, I wouldn’t doubt that after a divorce Beth would expose some whoppers. No, I’m not referring to her posing for Playboy. Though that would indeed be some big ones exposed. Instead we can all possibly look forward to another offensive, racist rant. My money is on Puerto Ricans this time around!

2. Michael O said on September 25th, 2008 at 10:25 pm

Beth might be on the open market soon? Nice. That’s one bounty I’d like to hunt, if you catch my drift.

3. José Orduña said on September 25th, 2008 at 10:40 pm

Man who would have thought that Dog the Bounty Hunter was really a dog, with his roving eyes. Where would they even rove? If I was in Beth’s general vicinity I don’t think I’d be able to look anywhere but those obscenely great puppies, no, full grown great danes. I think Beth just needs more man, Dog isn’t cutting it with his missing back teeth and sweet perma-shades. Beth, I’m here for you baby, you can always come cry on my shoulder—as long as you let me cradle those wonderful gifts from God like precious new born babies. Dog, if you’re reading this… Damn, I mean if you’re having someone read this to you let Beth be. You got me?! She’s mine now!

4. Eric said on September 26th, 2008 at 4:02 am

With the whisking, un-kept compulsions of any canine, Duane, Dog, The Bounty Hunter has managed to ruin his spit shine marriage to Beth:

“It’s gotten to the point where Beth chains up Duane at night like a real dog so she can keep him in check.”

I think it may be more appropriate to say that Duane’s kinky, unhealthily obsessive fantasy of playing Beth’s lapdog has come to fruition. And if Duane had any decency as a self-proclaimed Dog, he would have more than roving eyes, if not for the sake of his faltering marriage, for the sake and dignity of dogs everywhere.

5. Eric said on September 26th, 2008 at 4:03 am

Also, aren’t Beth’s giant (insert big boob pun here).

6. Alicia Butler said on September 26th, 2008 at 11:56 am

After two years of wedded bliss, Dog the bounty hunter, and his wife, Beth, are finally admitting to marital problems. Well, Beth is. Duane the “dog” has found nothing wrong with his roving eye. Beth having to practically “chain Duane up” in their bedroom has become the last straw for the buxom bounty hunter and inside sources say they will soon split. While season 5 of the popular show got off to a rocky start, mostly due to Duane’s Mexico arrest and racist comments made by the hunter on Larry King, the absence of his “brother from another mother,” Tim, also threw off the show’s smashing vibe. What’s extremely shocking, however, is the absence of Dog’s beer gut and the eerie resemblance to a member of an 80’s hair band, while Beth looks better than ever. And by the look of that grip he has on her neck and her waist, she’s the one who’s being tied up every night. The real mystery? Where to find a wedding dress with those measurements…

7. Deep Dish said on September 27th, 2008 at 8:02 pm

Oh My God, that poor woman. I don’t know who the hell these people are–Dog the Bounty Hunter??? Sounds like someone who should be dancing with the stars. But I feel sorry for the lady–that’s one ugly hairdo. And Dog’s do isn’t much to talk about either.

8. the one you want said on December 30th, 2008 at 3:21 pm

It is no shocker he cheats…he has on ALL his wives…2 of them with her!!! So what does she expect? lmao!

9. LaLaLa said on April 15th, 2009 at 11:04 am

@the one you want:
    oh wow-i never knew that!
    in that case, if i were her, i would have been concerned and never trusted him all along! if they cheat once, they will cheat again.

10. SEXY KID said on September 30th, 2009 at 2:30 pm

omg DOGs wifes brests are huge

11. me said on July 6th, 2010 at 2:33 am